Growing up (MWL's sequel)✔️

By Ariana_Godoy

"I want to grow up" Did you say it when you were a kid? I know I did. Have you regretted growing up at some p... More

Growing up (My Wattpad Love's sequel)
1.- "Are you sewing your clothes?! You said ten minutes!"
2.- I can officially say everyone knows I'm virgin.
3.- 'Please, that's too much. I feel a little dirty right now'
4. Love makes us monsters, people. Watch out.
5.The night is young, my dear BFF and so are we.
6. Romeo would be ashamed of you.
7. Are you flirting with me, mister?
8. Because I'm your girlfriend and you love me.
9. They are coming for us!
10. I really knew how to pick my best friends.
11. We've got Einstein son among us!
12. This is better than late night soap operas.
13. Thank you, fate, really. You're helping out so much.
14. We can share her. We are like Edward and Jacob.
16. I can't believe it! You naughty girl!
17. 'Come out of your shell, little turtle'
18. I know a lot about you, Julie Ann Jones.
19. 'It's alright. You can touch if you want'
20. Why are you doing in my room at this late hour, sir?
21. 'It was a onetime thing, it won't happen again'
22. 'I sensed some tension here'
23. Yeah, I make up words, sue me. I'm original.
24. Happy Birthday, Raccoon.
25. You don't look fine at all, kid.
26. "Don't touch it. It's pounding."
27. You don't have my permission to lose your V card
28. I hate him. I do. I hate him so much.
29. Don't make babies while I'm gone
30. I'm like your Christmas hero or something.
31. So biologically speaking, I was screwed.
32. "We are not in the stone age anymore!"
33. This isn't so bad. I get free Jell-O.
34. You look like you need a drink
35. Oh Lord my poor virginal kitchen
36. "I already told you. You're a chicken."
37. I can't look at it. I can't.
38. They are my half-siblings.
39. "Oh Jules... you're so beautiful"
40. You'll be a great writer someday
41. The boy of sad eyes.
42. Epilogue

15. Ms. Jones, may I have a word with you?

588K 27.8K 23.5K
By Ariana_Godoy

Chapter Fifteen

Friday came and I was dreading my last class with Evan.

For the past days, we had basically treated each other indifferently. Evan had not spared me one look. He had kept everything so professional. He only talked to me when it was strictly necessary. I was just another student and well, that hurt, a lot.

Were we ever going to talk about us? I mean, if there was still an us. If his treatment was something to go by, then we were more than done. I refused to believe it though.

It killed me to have him around me and not be able to touch him, to see his smile or that cute way his eyes used to sparkle when he looked at me. I loved him and all I wanted every time I looked at him was to kiss him until I ran out of air. That was all I wanted to do for the past two days.

I walked inside the classroom and Linda was already there with Mike, our new friend.  Mike was very cool. He was a short, skinny guy with combed hair and dark blue eyes. He wore awesome big glasses, making him look like one of those hot nerds from Tumblr.

Linda waved her hand at me. I gave her a closed mouth smile.

"You're finally here," she exclaimed, gesturing me to take the seat in front of her. I obeyed, nodding my head at Mike as a greeting. He just nodded back, "We were just talking about going to The Siren after class, you in?" she sounded pretty excited about it. The Siren was a new club close to the town's main square. Everyone was talking about it, it was the trending place in Crookwell after summer was over.  

"I'm not sure," I hesitated. Going to a club was not on my wish list that night, "Besides, I'm still underage. I'll be eighteen next month,"  

"Not a problem there," Mike chimed in, "My uncle owns the place. I could get you in," Linda's excitement seemed to be contagious.

"Come on!" Linda bellowed, grinning at me, "It'll be fun. You need to stop looking like someone stepped on your goldfish and then ate it. You need to relax and take things easy."

I bit my lower lip, "I don't know,"

"Please, Jules," Linda gave a puppy-eye look.

"I'll think about it," I promised.

Linda groaned, "That's an indirect no."

Mike sat on my table, "Have you ever been to a club?" his question made me lower my gaze in embarrassment.

"No,"

"Are you serious?" Mike asked, moving his hands around exasperatedly, "I'm a nerd and I've been to a club," he glanced at Linda, "We have to take her,"

Linda nodded, "We will."

"I haven't said yes," I clarified as I watched them get to their seats like everything was settled.

Lina grinned at me, "You haven't said no either."

"Hey, I-"

"Good evening, everyone." my heart skipped a beat at that voice. I turned on my seat to see my beautiful dark poet getting his bag on the desk. He was wearing his usual black pants and a dark blue shirt. His hair was slightly combed but still fell messily around his ears and forehead.

Those dark eyes...

Those red lips...

I heard a sigh behind me and I shrugged it off. I didn't feel threatened by Linda. She was only admiring the beauty in front of us like any lady would do. Evan smiled politely at everyone. Those cute dimples appeared on his cheeks, increasing the urge to jump him and kiss him savagely.

At this point, I didn't care about romantic kisses. I wanted a full tongue, passionate and hair-pulling kiss.

Class started and we were having fun, discussing the most famous and known novels of all time. Mike picked that moment to pass me over a paper, he was in the seat in front of me. I took the paper, watching warily as Evan moved around the classroom, explaining something about Shakespeare.

I read the paper to myself.

I know you don't really wanna go,

But it'll be good for you to have fun.

M.

I sighed, writing down a reply.

I'm not sure, Mike. I'm sorry.

You guys should go without me.

J.

I passed the paper over when Evan gave his back to me. Mike didn't pass the paper again and I felt bad for not joining them but I really didn't feel like going to a night club for the first time that night.

Class ended as fast as it started and everyone rushed out of the classroom. Linda, Mike and I were the only ones left. Mike convinced Linda to wait for us outside, apparently he was planning to convince me. Linda obeyed, leaving me with him. Evan was behind his desk and suddenly, I felt nervous. What if he got the wrong idea?

"Jules," Mike started and to make things worse, he pulled me to the corner of the classroom, out of Evan's hearing reach, "I need you to come with us, please,"

"Mike, I--"

"Please,"

"Mike, I'm sorry but I can't. I don't feel li--"

"I like her," Mike blurted out, surprising me, "I like Linda. I've been crazy about her since the first moment I saw her walk into this classroom," I smiled at his words. That was cute. "And I have no idea how to ask her out or make a move or something. So, maybe, in that club I get the chance to tell her how I feel," he said, shrugging, "You know with a little alcohol in my system and all."

"That's why you've been so insistent," I folded my arms across my chest amused.

He gave me an apologetic smile, "Yeah, sorry about that."

"It's cool." I rubbed his shoulder gently and then, I gave him a toothy grin, "I'll go."

"Really?!" he pulled me into a tight hug, "Thank you. Thank you so much. I owe you."

"Class is over." Evan's cold voice made us pull apart. For a moment, I had completely forgotten about him. Don't blame me, I'm a sucker for romance and Mike made me feel like I would be cupid that night.  

"We're leaving, sir." Mike made a military farewell jokingly but Evan's cold expression didn't falter one bit.

Uh-oh.

"We should go." I said, pushing Mike forwards.

We started our way through the line of seats. I kept my head down the entire time in order to avoid those dark eyes that always left me breathless.

The door is close... just two steps more and—

"Ms. Jones, may I have a word with you?" Evan's request made me stop on my tracks. I swallowed, looking at Mike for help but he was just too happy about my decision to support him that he didn't notice my pleading eyes.

"We will wait for you in the parking lot." He said enthusiastically, "don't take too long." He whispered that last part before walking out. As soon as he was out, I felt like a thick tension surrounded the classroom.

Anger tension?

Sexual tension?

I had no idea what type of tension it was but I wasn't going to stay long here to find out. I was done with Evan being cold to me. I knew his attitude was justified but that didn't mean I had to stick around to receive every blow he wanted to give me. I was human and I had a heart to protect as well.

Reluctantly, I turned on my feet to face Evan. He was leaning against his desk, arms crossed over his chest. His face held no expression whatsoever. It was blank.

"Yes?" I found myself, crossing my arms over my chest as well.

Evan stared at me intensively, "Close the door." His demand caught me off guard. I waited for him to explain why but he didn't say anything else. He just gestured me to go ahead and close it. I swallowed, giving my back to him. I complied, closing the door. "Lock it." My hand froze on the doorknob as my breath was caught inside my lungs.

What? I heard movement behind me and then I heard his footsteps.

He's getting closer and closer...

I felt him right behind me and I didn't find any strength to move or say something. He passed one arm at the side of my waist, reaching out the doorknob. His breath brushed the back of my neck, giving me goose bumps. He locked the door but kept his hand there. His nose made contact with my ear, rubbing against it gently. I felt like my legs would give out any second.

"Evan, what are you doing?" I whispered with a shaky voice.

He didn't reply, instead, he turned me around and pushed me against the door. I was breathing heavily when I met those eyes and that handsome face of his. I could smell his characteristic lavender scent. Our breaths were mixing, he was that close. His hand held my face gently.

"I'm angry at you," He affirmed, his thumb caressing my lower lip, "Hell, I'm furious." He closed his eyes for a second.

"I know," my voice came out a little breathless.

There was a hint of smile on his lips as he looked down at my face, taking it in, as if admiring it, "But I still love you. I still want you. You're all I think about since the moment I wake up, until I go to sleep. What the hell did you to me, peachy girl?" he breathed against my mouth.  

My breathing was erratic now, "I didn't--"

His lips were on mine before I could finish that sentence. I eagerly responded, letting my bag fall to the floor. Our lips moved against each other, making me forget the world around us.  Kissing him sent a jolt of sensations through my entire body. His hand went to my hair, tangling itself into it and gently pulling me closer. The top of his tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I quickly granted. He deepened the kiss passionately, exactly how I had wanted to kiss him for the past week.

And the way his lips felt against mine was sending my senses into overdrive. He pressed me against the door, pulling back just slightly. Our heavy breaths echoed around the room. He let go of my hair.

"You're still my girlfriend," he announced breathless, "You're still mine, Jules." The intensity in his eyes made my knees go weak.

His mouth covered mine before I could say something in return and it was more aggressive this time. Our mouths were ravishing each other, our tongues in a battle. I could only knot my fingers into his hair, pulling him to me. His hands traced down my hips until they reached my legs and he lifted me up effortlessly. I wrapped my legs around his hips, as he pressed me hard against the door. My self-control was gone and so was his. I didn't care where he touched or licked. I just wanted to feel him. I loved him. I wanted him like I'd never wanted anything before in my life and I didn't feel shame for it. His lips left mine as he kissed and sucked down my neck, making me sigh.

"I—" I moaned aloud when his free hand brushed my breasts. My whole body was on fire. He pulled back to look at my face, his eyes filled with lust and love.

"I have no idea of how to forgive you, Jules," he whispered, his forehead against mine, "But I cannot be without you either. There has to be a way."

I had a hard time finding my voice, "We will find a way," I said, letting my feet touch the floor again.

"Please, don't hurt me again," he pleaded, vulnerability dripping from his voice, "I don't know if I can take it," it broke my heart to see him so hurt. Cold Evan was gone and in its place, there was a vulnerable man who'd been hurt too much, too many times.

I held his face tenderly, "I swear I will never hurt you again, Evan." I swore seriously, "I love you. I do. God knows I'm not lying. My feelings for you are the only thing I have no doubt of." His finger traced the contours of my face slowly.

A hint of a smile formed on his red lips, "You are so beautiful, my peachy girl."

I chuckled, "You're not so bad yourself, darkpoet."

He pecked my lips softly, making my toes curl, "Promise me we will find a way to fix this."

"We will." I assured. He pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly as if he was afraid I would vanish any second.

When we pulled away, he kissed my forehead and leaned back to gaze at me.

"By the way," he started nonchalantly, "If that nerd guy touches you again like that in front of me, I'm failing him in this course."

I gasped, "You can't do that."

He smirked, "Oh yeah, I can,"

"Evan!" I punched his shoulder playfully. He chuckled, pulling me to his arms and kissing me again. It wasn't a passionate kiss, more like a romantic one and I was okay with it.

We broke apart and he kissed my nose before taking a step back, "I'm serious though. I'll fail him."

I rolled my eyes, "Jealous much?"

He shrugged, "Call it whatever you want. You're the first good thing I've had in a long time and no one is taking you from me." I giggled like a little girl.

"That's cute."

He smiled at me, scratching the back of his head, "Yeah, I guess your cheesiness is as contagious as I predicted."  

"Excuses," I accused, "You're just soft behind that dark poet appearance,"

He came closer, "And you know what you are behind that cheesy façade?" he asked, looming over me.

"What?" I was beyond amused.

He looked right into my eyes as he said it, "Perfect."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.1K 18
𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 (𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛) (𝑠𝑢ℎ - 𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑟 - 𝑖 - 𝑡𝑒𝑒) 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙�...
221K 6.2K 27
Jimin is your bully and your the nerdy kid and you come back the next school year but you come back looking different......
42.1K 962 38
Buddie my dude! I swear this ship will pull through in the show (I hope) So, Buck was ten when Maddie left him, twelve when he lost his parents, an...
237K 4.8K 34
~HIGHEST RANKING: #1Michelle, #1Ship, #1MichelleJones, #1Peterandmichelle #1Spideychelle #1PeterandMJ~ Michelle Jones likes books, doesn't wear makeu...