How It All Started - Dylan O'...

Від OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... Більше

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 45

417 8 2
Від OHale24

"You're the clumsiest nurse I know." My brother says to me with a hint of anger and annoyance at my clumsiness. "I'm the only nurse you know." I say with a laugh, but he quickly turns to look at me with a look I know all to well as I put my hands up in surrender.

"So, this all happened because you were excited for Vere's engagement?" He asks and I nod excitedly. "Exactly! Which reminds me I need to call back Tyler to let him know I'm fine and the idea I have for the proposal." I say as I pull out my phone and my brother puts the music down.

After the third ring I hear Tyler pick up the phone.

"Hey is everything good?"

"Um yeah," I say and see my brother raise his eyebrow at my statement, "if you count a sprained ankle, fractured knee and elbow fine, then yeah, I'm good." I say with a smile that he obviously cannot see, but quickly turns into a frown as my brother slaps my left upper arm, trying not to further hurt my elbow, but failing miserably. I quickly slap his arm before going back to the conversation.

"I know for a fact you're lying to me." I sigh as I hear the words come out of his mouth.

"I wish, right now were on our way to pick up my medicine." I say as we're head into the drive thru of the pharmacy not wanting to get out of the car. "But anyways, I wasn't just calling to update you on my injuries, but I wanted to let you know that I thought of an idea." I say excitedly.

"Well let's hear it cause mine are as basic as they can get." He says with a sigh. "Alright well Vere isn't about the exaggerated life she likes the simplicity of things, so my idea is to obviously have her family there." I say but was quickly cut off by Tyler responding with an 'of course' causing me to roll my eyes.

"As I was saying. We can then bring her dog with us since she hasn't seen him in a long time and we all know how much she loves her baby." I say already imagining the excitement in her eyes when she sees her baby running towards her. "Then we'll or more like you'll take her to the tree houses close to your house, you can rent out a space and while you're taking her on a so called 'date' we will all be waiting out at the tree house all decorated, she will see her family and close friends turns to you all confused, but maybe not so much when she sees the flowers and you on one knee." I finish up my plan waiting to hear his thoughts. 

"Not really sure if that's simple enough for her liking but I really like the idea." He says and I smile. "Great! We'll you can finish up the rest of the details and you can send me the information and I'll finish up things on my end so everything's ready to go." I say while passing my card to my brother so he pays for my meds. "Alright give me about thirty minutes and I'll text you the information. I'll also tell her family, but just in case talk to them too, just to make sure everything goes as planned." I smile.

"Of course Tyler, don't worry too much, everything will go exactly as planned, you'll see." We say our goodbyes and hang up.

"Well that was quicker than expected." My brother says as we drive off home.

"Yeah it was. Now I need to ask you a big favor." I say making my best puppy dog eyes at my brother.

"Oh no. You suck at puppy dog eyes, and when they're extra bad, it means I'm not gonna like what you're planning." He groans. "Oh come on, I just need your help with something." I say with a pout. "What do you want now." He says as he parks the car at my house.

"Can you help me pack-" I started saying before I was quickly cut off. "Of course you would want to travel in your condition." He says as we slowly begin to climb up the stairs of the house.

"Come on please. I'm an adult I can make my own decisions, plus I want to surprise Dylan. And this is the perfect opportunity since I don't have to go to work for at least two weeks." I say excitedly. "Fine, you're right your old enough and you've traveled to California several times before already." He says with a sigh already going to pick up my luggage as I quickly pull out my clothes.

I quickly pack my clothes while I send him to the restroom to grab all my necessities.

"Can you get my plane ticket!?" I yell as I place my luggage on the floor and picking up my phone at the sound of a new message.

"Got it. As soon as possible?" He asks and I quickly respond with a 'yes.'

I read over Tyler's message seeing he has already rented out the treehouse, which from the pictures he sent me looks really nice. So, he's proposing in three days, this just means more planning. Quickly, I send the information to Vere's sister and explain everything to her so she can bring Vere's dog with them when they come, letting them now to come a day early, don't want to risk the chance of them missing it.

"Alright I got the ticket. You have two hours until your flight, so we need to head out right about, now." He says and I nod. Making sure I have everything my brother takes my bags out into the car, including Boo's stuff since she'll be staying at his house. Before heading to airport we drop off Boo at his house and quickly drive off to the airport.

~ At the Airport ~

"Yes, I promise I'll take care of myself." I say with a small smile. "Let us know when you land." I nod knowing but knowing they can't see I respond with "I will, I love y'all. I'll see you when I come back." Once we finish our goodbyes I hand up.

"We're never not going to be treated like children are we." I ask more like say to my brother as I hang up the phone call with my parents. "Nope." He responds with a shake of his head. "Do you even have someone to pick you up when you land? I haven't seen you tell anyone other than our parents that you're traveling to California right now." My brother says and I realize no one knows I'm coming.

"Interestingly I do not, but I will soon." I say as he rolls his eyes and I once again pull out my phone. So I'm trying to surprise Dylan and I can't call Vere since I'm also supposed to be surprising her, so Hoechlin it is, as much as I love Posey, he might let it slip.

Quickly I dial Tyler's phone and wait for him to pick up. As soon as I hear him pick up I speak up.

"Hey how busy are you right now?" I ask. "Surprisingly not that busy, for now, why?" He asks. "Well, you see, I'm at the airport heading over to California right now. I know the proposal isn't till three days from now, but I kinda want to surprise Dylan." I say with a smile and hope that Tyler can pick me up. "So you want me to pick you up, what time do you land?" He asks.

"I'll be landing at around 7:30 your time." I say. "Alright, I'll text you when I get there so you know I'm there when you land, I'm gonna have to think of a lie to tell Vere." He says and I laugh, it's hard lying to Vere she always catches on pretty quick. "Good luck." I say and we hang up soon after. "I have a ride." I say as I turn to look at my brother who looks extremely tired. "You should head on home, it's been a long day, I'll be fine." I say with a reassuring smile.

"No it's fine I'll stay until you board your plane." He says while shaking his head. "No, I've already taken up too much of your time today, go be with your family. I'm a big girl Y/B/N, I can handle myself." I say as I Pat his shoulder.

After a couple of minutes of arguing we finally come to a compromise. He'll walk me to my gate so I don't have to walk that long without help and then he'll go home. After fifteen minutes after he left it was finally time to board my plane, never did I ever think I would one day be traveling through plane as often as I do now, thank goodness I have a great salary.

~3 Hours Later~

"Y/N!" I hear Tyler yell my name as I quickly start to scan the crowd for him. As soon as I spot him I start to drag my luggage as best as I possibly can with my condition. After my continuous struggle I notice Tyler walking over to me to help, probably after convincing the airport security to help me.

"Let me guess they felt sorry for me." I say with a small laugh. "Yep." He says with a small laugh and helps me outside.

After about what felt like an hour we finally reached Dylan's house. "So, I did consider leaving you at the door and quickly making a run for it since I'm kind of afraid to see Dylan after what happened." He says and I laugh as I remember the notifications I got from my phone once I landed about missed phone calls I had from Dylan. "But what kind of a friend would I be if I left my clumsy injured friend all alone." He continuous and I go to hug him for his kind words until he says, "plus I told Vere I was helping Dylan with something's at his house, so if I help you until you go inside, I technically didn't lie." He says with a laugh as I slap his arm with a small laugh.

"You jerk." Is all I say as I step out of the car. He takes out the luggage as I make sure I have my small bag and purse with me. We slowly walk towards the front door and wait for Dylan to open it.

Dylan reaches opens the door and quickly pulls me into a hug as he realizes its Tyler and I at the door.

"Y/N!? What are you doing here I thought you weren't coming until the weekend." He says with shock in his voice. "Well clearly there was a change of plans." I say as I point to my injuries. "Yes, clearly." He says and I don't miss the side glare he throws at Tyler.

"Oh come on I apologized." Tyler says with a pout knowing Dylan was joking, at least partially. Dylan's only response was a slight 'hmm.' "Come on are you gonna let us in or what, your girlfriend is tired, it's been a long day." I say with a pout.

Quickly he steps aside to let us in, but it's not long before im being carried bridal style and placed onto the couch.

"Dylan Im not that injured." I say with a laugh. "Yeah because the two weeks off from work means your injuries are just fine." Tyler says with a pointed glare. "You're not helping your case buddy." I playfully tell Tyler and Dylan nods. "Oh come on Dylan, stop acting. I know you're a great actor and all, but stop playing around." I say as I nudge his leg with my good one.

"You can't blame me look at your injuries." He says as we all look at my injuries. "They're really not bad, trust me, I'm a nurse I should know." I say emphasizing the point that I'm a nurse. "Alright fine I'll stop the act, but seriously Tyler, we've known Y/N for so long, you should've known to tell her to sit down before you laid the news on her." He says with a laugh and I playfully pout. Am I really that clumsy?

"I know, I know. Trust me I've learned my lesson. I promise to remember that when I tell her Vere's pregnant." He says with a smile and I freeze.

"Vere's pregnant!?" I yell as I try to sit up, but am quickly stopped by Dylan.

"Oh." Tyler laughs. "No, not yet at least, I was just saying." He says and we laugh. "Man i could've been an aunt." I pout. "What do you mean? You're already an aunt, you brother has children you know." Dylan says laughing at my antics. "I know that, but I mean again." I say as I cross my arms.

"Well I should probably head on out before Vere gets suspicious." Tyler says and we begin our goodbyes.

"Thanks again for helping me today Tyler, and don't forget to keep up with me on the planning!" I yell as Tyler and Dylan start heading out. "Of course and will do!" Was all I heard before the door closes.

"So you decided to ignore your poor worried boyfriends phone calls until you landed?" Dylan says as he climbs over me careful to not hurt my injuries. "Hey, I was on the plane by the time you left me all those messages and phone calls." I say defending myself. "Yeah sure you were." He continues. "What I was." I pout at him. "I believe you." He says jokingly although I know he's just messing around.

"Come on. Stop playing and let's watch a movie so you can cuddle your injured girl." I say before I place a soft kiss on his lips. "Or we can just continue what we're doing now." He says as places soft kisses on my lips, down my jaw trailing down my neck. "As lovely as that sounds I am incredibly tired." I hum as I relax at Dylan's soft kisses. "and if you leave hickeys on my neck that are still noticeable by the time of the proposal, I will not forgive you." I say as I playfully hit him when I feel him trying to form a hickey on my neck.

"But that neck of yours is just begging for attention." He says as he stops and instead places a soft kiss on the spot. "It's barely been about a day or maybe less since you left, you missed me already?" I say as I move my hands from his chest on to his neck. "More than you know." He says as he plants a kiss on my cheek as we lay on the sofa.

"You know what I'm in the mood for?" I ask as we turn to look at each other. We both count down to three when we call it out loud at the same time.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Ice cream" "Sex"

"Dylan!" I laugh as I playfully push him off the sofa. "What? I said Ice cream." He says as he pokes his head up from the ground. "Yeah sure you did." I say and bring his lips towards mine.

"See you say you're tired but your actions say other wise." He says as we continue to place soft kisses on each other. "Well maybe it's because messing with the love of my life is my favorite hobby." I say placing another kiss on his soft lips in an effort to mask how nervous I am for him to realize what I said.

I felt Dylan stop as our lips were at brushing distance from each other. "Love?" He mumbles against my lips and I nod. "Yeah, I love you Dy-" I was cut off by a pair of lips before I could even finish saying my sentence.

"Is this why you were so adamant in coming today?" He says as he softly carries me from the sofa to his bedroom and I hum with a soft nod in response. "I love you." He says before laying me on the bed.

————————————————————————
Chapter 45 is now complete!

Oh my gosh I don't think I've ever written a chapter like this one and the previous one. It is definitely different than how I used to write. I just know I'm not the only one who's noticed the difference in writing styles from the first few chapters to my most recent ones. It's definitely matured, spelling errors here and there cause you know I'm human and stupid auto correct doesn't work.

When I say matured I mean matured I started this book back in later middle early high school and now I'm a college student so yeah the writing has definitely matured or at least I would hope lmao.

What are your thoughts on this chapter? Would you like to see more stuff like this chapter and the last? Please let me know I really love hearing from you all, it really makes my day and encourages me to continue writing.

I truly am sorry for the late updates, but like I said I did just start college so that work load hits different, especially with everything being online because of COVID. But I promise I'll be trying to work better on the updates.

But anyways how is everyone? I hope you're all doing well as well your loved ones.

Well this is it for this chapter.

Hope we ALL have a nice day, week, month, year, life.

Till next chapter.

- M ❤️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8K 68 10
Luca had just came back to the squad, he missed everyone so much! Including his best friend charli who he has a small crush on. As everyone is crowdi...
1.7M 56.4K 33
❝You look awfully familiar❞ // ❝And you look like my next girlfriend.❞ ➻ Ranked #1 in Wattpad! THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED!! I do not consent to this s...
1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
32.3K 2.5K 25
ဒီပုံပြင်ထဲမှာ..ဘယ်သူကချစ်လွန်းခဲ့တာလဲ?