New Game New Rules

Autorstwa tiaaaa11

Player's Game | Book II | #wattys2020 Tiana Cross and Andrew Harvey have now graduated from High School set... Więcej

New Game. New Rules
1 - New Life. New Beginning
2 - Long Day?
3 - Thinking
4 - The Ride
5 - Same. But Different
6 - Happy, Yet Nervous
7 - Warning Bells
8 - Falling
9 - Set Him Straight
10 - Almost Home
11 - Hearing Things
12 - A Chance
13 - Family Reunion
14 - Reunited
15 - Guest?
16 - Games
17 - Play the Game
18 - Play Along
19 - Breathless
20 - Playing
21 - Talking
22 - Safe
23 - Smile
24 - Trust Me?
25 - Found
26 - Regrets
28 - Snatched
29 - Hidden Secrets
30 - I Dare You.
31 - For You
32 - Shame and Smiles
33 - Staling
34 - Never Happened
35 - Close
36 - Let That Slid
37 - According to Plan
38 - Take You
39 - Fight for You
40 - Deserve Nothing
41 - Saved
42 - Sentimental Decisions
43 - Happy Chances
44 - Closure
Epilogue

27 - Shouldn't Say

6.6K 210 37
Autorstwa tiaaaa11

___

Tiana's perspective.

"You shouldn't say things you don't mean Andrew, forever is an eternity" I have only managed to breathe out the words I have said, my heart began to beat and my hands wrapped tighter around Andrew's neck. I felt him shake and the small breath that he had hitched, his hands glided away from my waist and up my arms pulling me away from him so that I was able to see that one look he pulled when he was angry.

"And I mean it." he sniffed blinking up at me, "you know that I do".

I hated this, I hated how we had to make each other cry and morn over something in the past, and something ever so recent but having each other here was bringing up some type of death from its grave, it was causing problems, way too many problems. We both knew it and we were both getting extremely close to the edge. In fact, I think we have both blew our cover.

I shook my head taking a deep breath, "We have to stop this - whatever this is," I sterned. Even now I can hear the anger in my voice, Andrew crunched his arched brows and looked at me dubiously, he shook his head in disappointment "We never even started Tia." I bit my lip, looking at him, swooning over those big brown eyes trying not to listen to the beautiful symphony of my name slip out of his lips. The way he says my name, God. The way I remember it still seems to cut me deep into getting him whatever he wanted.

But I couldn't give - I can't give him what he wants this time.

I stared at him for a moment, He creases my cheeks with that desire in his eyes, it must have been my imagination but I felt him pull me in, I sniffed as he blinked at me but I simply shook my head pulling myself away seeing the pure shock and desperation in Andrew's eyes.

"Do you release that you just gave away our whole life?" I cried as the tears slipped down my cheeks. Andrew frown fell deeper and through the looks of his emotions he absolutely lost and in a debate with the voices in his head. Andrew always made a face when he was thinking; he would on the inside of his cheek and stared quite freakishly at something; in this case, was me that he was staring at.

"Does it really matter baby?" he began quietly cupping onto my cheeks once again, I sighed in frustration pulling away, he too let a tsk of annoyance. "- you said it yourself, what was in the past stays in the past. What's he going to do? Separate us?".

I looked away out the window as I bit down onto my lip so that he wouldn't see me smile but it was too late because my smile turned into a quick laugh, and in that same time I saw from the corner of my eye he lit up like a Christmas tree following along with my chuckle; he touched my chin guiding my head back towards him where I met his eyes and that arrogant innocent smile.

But quicker than ever my ears fired with anger. I thank God I grasped my composure by now. I was only getting angry now where I felt my blood boil as Andrew became ever so cunning. If I couldn't get away with talking there where other things that I can possibly do just to escape this car.

"How can you be so, selfish?" I breathed. "We are stuck in the same we have already been, we have already had this discussion, already cried and fought about this." I sighed in difficulty looking up at the car roof, "I can't keep up anymore, I don't want to play these games. " I yelled at him.

Andrew smirked up at me blinking once, watching in plan thought it only made me angry by the second. "Are you even listening to me?!" I screamed, I knew by that stupid arrogant smirk I was about to dive into a pool of unwanted games. He knows how bad he crawled under my skin and yet he keeps on provoking me by brushing his fingers on my knee caps. I wanted to raise my hand and slap him so hard in the face so that he could never smirk again. But at the same time, I want to kiss him so fucking bad.

"Why?" he whispered softly.

My breath hitched when suddenly I felt his fingers brush in between my thighs making me flinch on his lap, Andrew smirked evilly at my reaction "You afraid you'll lose?" He gripped onto my thigh and I found myself letting out an unwanted moan when he brushed his thumb on the band of my undies. "I don't remember you being a quitter baby."

Andrew bit onto his lip letting a throaty laugh as he started up at me.

"You could never resist me, baby. Look at you wanting me."

Nothing smart to say I only looked at him with absolutes disbelieve and I was beyond star truck that I have once again forgotten how to breathe.

This was something far from what he has ever done and said, too many steps where taken and we have crossed over the line. I smirked down at him thinking the only thing I can do is play along with his dairy little game, lie my way out;

There were so many dreadful sins and boundaries that I have broken, so many that I knew my soul was never going to pass the stairway to heaven; so why not break a few more, enough to fade away my desire and my lusted thought with Andrew, might as well keep it going because there was no way I was going back.

"Want you?" I managed to breathe over my smirk, his eyes suddenly widen when my hand drifted down to Andrew Jnr. I leaned myself to his neck squeezing him where he fell back on the leather seat letting out a groan.

"I fucking need you." I breathed.

This was beyond truth.

I kissed him hard enough to distract him from everything else and groaned for admitting the honest truth. Andrew was quick to kiss me back and the feeling exploded both like sparks and fire. My heart hammers on the chest when he kisses me, and like never before he loved me so much that he didn't even have to speak. God, I love it. I love the way he gave in, I love the way I made him feel and rise for me, I love the way he moaned when I touched and kissed him, I love the way he possessed me with every touch and kiss. I love him so much.

I have waited for this moment for the past three years of my life it was the want and need for him that was honest and dreadfully tempting but I had to be the one to stop all this like I planned to do from the beginning.

Slowly I reached for the door, keeping him close as I unlocked it, Andrew gripped onto my waist pulling me closer towards him, making me grind across him causing me to moan at his feeling and somehow to his control and to his power I gave in almost forgetting that I have to escape, but for both for our sake I didn't.

Biting onto his lip he groaned as I moved against him for the last time and ever so quickly pulling away instantly, the both of us were short of breath, panting ever so heavily when I looked down I had made him come through his jeans. I smirked wickedly looking up seeing him ever so flustered, ever so red and what I have never seen before was the utter embarrassment.

Andrew snickered breathlessly stammering out a few unspoken words then hiding his blushed cheeks into my chest I laughed running my fingers through his hair teasing him ignorantly. I didn't want to stop playing, especially now when I know I got him wrapped him around my finger, now that I know I was the one in the clear lead and winning.

I hummed seductively gripping on to his hair and leaned lower to his ear. "It's so good to know the thing I can still do to you" I whispered. Andrew shivered with my arms where I felt his heart pound faster by the minute, he gulps taking a breath making me smirk. "I just hope that you don't quit now because the games are only getting started," I said biting on to his ear.

Pushing him away, I pushed the door open jumping out, I lean on the door peering from behind as I watched Andrew's face fall completely into confusion and absolute surprise. "Laters baby" I smiled, shutting the door right before he can say a word. 

___

Andrew's perspective. 

"What - Where - What the fuck?" Are all I can say and breath with my strength and dignity. I watched her run away back inside as I sat shaking and shivering as every part of my body craved her so fucking badly.

I groaned falling back into the leather seat rubbing my face in such frustration, hitting the steering wheel in anger, then laughing like a lunatic. "Laters baby" I mocked her, my voice came out more high-pitched and girly than expected and I chuckled shaking my head.

She was and still so confusing, how? I would never know, and never work out how tight and tangled she's got wrapped around her finger. She is playing me badly, and worst of all I looked down to my erection, she left me with the worst possible case of blue balls.

The sound of the phone burst, shocking and making me jump in my seat quickly I answered it with shaken fingers "Hello?" I cleared my throat.

"If you ever come close to my girlfriend again, I will fucking kill you. Do you understand?" and just like that, he hung up. Shocked and by far confused, I stared down at my phone for a second processing Nickola's words. I laughed throwing my head back clutching on to my stomach.

"There is absolutely no chance that is ever going to happen," I shouted, even though he couldn't hear or see me I hoped that he can, I hoped that he was somewhere watching just to see he has absolutely no way in beating or going to 'kill' me. See, when people who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential which is why they try to bring you down; but there is no competition no one in this world can ever beat you. No one can ever beat you.

Wait.

Looking down at my phone, I noticed that Nickola's number was blocked off to see, reviling its self as a private number; he blocked it off to call me but how in the hell did Nickola find my number? My suspicions were running wild as I thought. Tiana would never have given him my number, in fact, she didn't even have my number. It was out of the question that Andre and Ray would give it out.

So how did he get it?

Unless he is the one working for Alexander.

I need to get that phone.

My instincts were quick as I started the car roaring it to life, quickly reversing the car backward, as I shifted the gear to drive. A swoop of determination washed through me as I speed down the streets and roads to my apartment. Quickly I rushed inside down to the basement, I paid no mind as Alexander tussled around the chains as he followed my movement.

"Andrew!" he grunted with a chuckle, "thought I'd die before I saw you" he joked to himself. I shook my head ignoring the stupid voice, quickly I took my phone to the far back of the basement where all the technology lit up as soon as I pushed the button.

"Hey, Andrew. I could really use the bathroom, I think I'm close to pissing myself." I hear Alexander call, connecting my phone to the computer I wait for the icons to pop up when they do I quickly work out Nickola's number, like a proud achiever I smirked to myself bobbing my head happily. Snatching my phone off the cord, the whole system turned off with a click of a button logging off all account connected, shutting down the computer. 

I turn back to Alexander marching right up to him flashing him the phone, "and I think I'm close to figuring out who you are working with" I smirked slapping his cheek. He rolled his swollen eyes as he moved his head away he scoffed angrily. I turn away heading up the steps when I hear Alexander suddenly laugh, "oh brother, you always have been good at solving problems,"

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"You think I'd make the game that easy? You are only fooling yourself"

I squinted my eyes at him as I tried to piece together his words, he chuckled wiping his bloody nose off his shoulder as he looked up at me arrogantly. 

"Let's just hope that you things get right this time"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

982K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
926K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
135K 6.7K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...