Terror Night: Cold Blood in P...

By ROBLOXGamingDavid

As of August 3, 2022, this story will no longer be updated with the release of the new story that's designed... More

Warning
Part One
Preview #1
Part Two
Preview #2
Part Three
Preview #3
Part Four
Epilogue #2
Epilogue #3
Epilogue #4
A/N:
Epilogue #5 - Investigation
Epilogue #6 - Questioning
Epilogue #7 - The Findings
Epilogue #8 - The Past
Ending Announcement

Epilogue #1

30 0 0
By ROBLOXGamingDavid

**10:50PM - Portland, Oregon, United States - November 17, 2016**

--Cecilia's P.O.V.--

(9-1-1 Caller): "9-1-1 reporting in, what is your emergency, ma'am?"

(Cecilia): "I hear gunshots and some girl or woman, screaming. It's coming from the backyard."

(9-1-1 Caller): "Say again?"

(Cecilia): "I hear a loudest one near the backyard of a white and yellow house on Knapp St. I also saw a man or a boy shooting at a girl with a knife and I also saw a girl sitting on the diving board of a swimming pool, she is umm... bleeding a bit and looking scared. I heard about 17 gunshots from something, a firearm or weapon--"

(9-1-1 Caller): "Wait, wait... Did you say, there's 17 bullets firing from a gun or a firearm?"

(Cecilia): "Umm... yes. And it's so loud, it kept me awake and i'm pretty scared.

(9-1-1 Caller): "Can you identify the victims or the suspect?"

(Cecilia): "I-I don't know. All I could see is a girl with lavender hair, a man with blue spiked hair and the victim was... maybe.. uh... long green hair, something."

.......

**Portland Police Bureau - East Precinct - Portland, Oregon - 10:52PM**

[David's P.O.V.]

(David): **looking on a computer**

(Luke): "What are you doing, man?"

(David): "Oh, I'm just reading on WattPad."

(Luke): "What's that who you're reading?"

(David): "I'm reading The Geek's Game. It's a #NaLu fanfiction."

**Author's note: That's the story created by Infinite_Midnight **

(Luke): "NaLu?"

(David): *sigh* "Most people who watched Fairy Tail and who read Fairy Tail fiction stories in WattPad or in manga have seen Natsu and Lucy all the time and they shipped it into NaLu. So this means Natsu + Lucy = NaLu. That's it."

(Luke): "Ohhhh! Now I get it. I watched that show before, about 5 years ago when I was in Osaka for my family's business trip. I almost forgot about them."

(David): "For myself, I watched Fairy Tail for over a month ago--"

(Intercom): "We got a report coming from eyewitnesses that they hear gunshots and they can hear woman screaming on Knapp St. The origin from the gunshot was at the house colored white and yellow. Unknown amount of casualties and there could be victims. All units, 4-14 and 9-1-1- response team, head to Knapp St immediately..."

--people talking indistinctively--

(David and Luke): "What???"

I knew that it could be something serious.

(David): "This is bad. We're going to talk more about it later. Right now, we're going there and there could be someone in trouble."

(Luke): "I'm with ya! Let's go!"

So they ran towards the police cruiser and Kianna and Lily showed up beside us.

(Lily): "Well, this is going to be a job in the night right?"

(Kianna): "Yeah, are you ready for this David? And Luke?"

(David and Luke): "I'm all fired up now! Let's do THIS!"

**Author's note: Reminds me of Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail that he keeps saying that whenever he is pumped up or ready to fight against dark guilds and/or enemies or do anything he takes.**

(Luke): "Guys, i looked outside and its raining down real hard. We need to bring our raincoats and gloves."

(David)" Yeah, you're right. Let's gear up while we still can."

So the four of us headed to my office where i kept all of my raincoats i made for the Portland Police Bureau. When i made these a few years ago, i know that the raincoats i made, not just made to withstand raindrops, but it insulates us from the cold because it's November tonight and the temperature may be below 13 Degrees Fahrenheit.

(Fact): "As of right now, there are only 20 raincoats I made. 4 were used and the rest haven't been used yet for other officers. So in the next or 2nd follow up of the Terror Night Wattpad Series, there would be more."

Soon, we put our customized-made raincoats on and we are good to go.

--police sirens wailing, engine revving and whirring--

We got on a police cruiser and we drove off, with dozens of police officers of the 9-1-1 Emergency Response Team also heads towards the crime scene.

**3 minutes later**

From here to Knapp St., it will take 10 - 11 minutes to get there. But the rain is pounding on our windshield and we can barely see anything that we need to drive carefully, but i got my windshield wipers in max speed.

I turned on the KATU News Radio and then i hear something.

(KATU): This is KATU News Live in Breaking News regarding a unusual incident occurring in a residential area somewhere on Southeast Knapp St. As we hear from one of the eyewitnesses, there was a murder, more like a mass murder happening on Knapp St. as you can see. We get a live call from the Portland Police Chief named Mark Thompson which he hooked up to us who is going to explain this situation to us. Mark?

Mark[KATU live call]: "Hi, it's me Mark, chief of the Portland Police Bureau. I would like to tell this to anyone who were watching this or listening this by radio in the middle of the night that there is a mass murder going on at Knapp St. As we may know, there might be 6 or 12 people in there, either dead or alive but we are currently sending our emergency response team to the crime scene, as we speak...

(David): "That would be us. And we need to get there quick before the killers might get away."

So i drove faster and faster up to 125 MPH and I flickered the police lights much quicker.

**Less than 10 minutes later**

--rain pouring heavily, thunder rumbling--

We arrived at the crime scene and I saw the yellow and white building and I knew that we found the spot where it was.

(David): "That's the one. Yellow and white building. Let's go! Move out and search around the house for survivors or any victims in there! Keep your guard up for any more suspects!"

(Officers): "Yes sir!"

(Luke): "I don't feel good about this. This isn't like an ordinary house break-in attempt. It's a mass murder in a single house. Also, it is raining down hard and I got the feeling it might wipe off the evidence.."

(David): "I know that it wont be easy during this weather but we're going to find out-- HOLY SHIT!!"

I suddenly saw something, bloody.

(Luke): "Wait! David! What's wrong?!"

(David): "I see a woman! On a left sidewalk. She's not even moving. There's blood on it too."

At this point, Luke froze in shock.

(Luke): "No... N-no...no..."

"What's wrong Luke?" I asked Luke looking puzzled about his reaction.

"That girl... It's Charlotte. She's my... g-girlfriend." he said tearfully and in shock.

(David): "Wait what--"

"SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" shouted Luke and then he starts crying loudly.

He soon breaks down onto his knees and starts mourning on Charlotte's dead body while the rain starting pouring hard on him.

Few of my officers and myself, including Kianna and Lily were shocked by Luke's saddened emotions on an innocent girl and I start to feel bad about it. I walked slowly towards him.

"Luke, I have no idea what to say but I'm sorry about your loss. It was very hard for you, to lose your ever-loving girlfriend."

"This is all my fault!" sobbed Luke.

(Kianna and David): "What?"

(Lily): "It wasn't your fault. You didn't know what's gonna happen to her."

"I know... but... I should have looked after her in the middle of the night, rather than working all night in the police bureau. I was working so hard, I forgot about asking the chief to give myself a break so I can have some time for her. Now I'm so stupid of leaving her, defenseless and alone." said Luke softly, still having his eyes full of tears, combined with raindrops flowing through his eyes.

"Whoever did this, they are going to pay for what they have done to her! And that's why we're here and there could be a killer inside that house, and i suppose there could be victims inside too." i said, trying to make him feel better.

"Yeah, and when i find these killers, I will never let them live." said Luke, gradually increasing his anger while clenching his fist tightly as he vows to put Charlotte's killer down into justice.

**11:11PM**

The rain is still pouring and Luke, Kianna, Lily and I entered the house by opening the door as quickly as i can and we draw our Beretta M9 pistols to see if any suspects are there.

"Freeze! This is the Portland Police Bureau!" I shouted with my gun raised.

"We got you now! And you will die if you don't surrender!" shouted Luke.

But to their surprise, it looked silent and a bit empty and we saw the TV that had been turned on the whole time.

But I decided to do some protocool.

"Search around the house, around the outside and into the backyard!" I ordered them as i turned my head around to my First Response Team.

(Officers): "Yes sir!"

(David): "Luke, Kianna, Lily and I will search from the inside. The rest of you, stay behind and create a perimeter to prevent any suspects from escaping."

Soon, they all searched far and wide, every single inch around the house, in and out. It's was just like an basic protocool procedure, done in many houses where raping or homicidal emergencies took places around Portland.

--David, Luke, Kianna and Lily's P.O.V.--

We are searching around the interior for 45 seconds. Within every several seconds, i see blood almost everywhere. We saw a wooden shelf fallen and broken into large pieces. There is even a katana near the dining table.

(Kianna): "Check it out."

(David): "What is it?"

(Kianna): "I think these are black outfits and a mask."

(Lily): "I recognized them. These are Ghostface masks I see on Scream, that was the American horror media franchise."

I was a bit shocked. I thought that all of the movies from the Scream franchise, it was just a movie and it was never meant to be real but now, it did actually happen for real, with the masks similar to the ones seen from the movies.

To be honest, i saw these before. Back then earlier, as what Taylor, the victim of the crime did watch the TV about the figures, I also did watch the TV and it says about the figure's description, which matches the ones seen from Scream 4, the recent movie released and the one i watched 2 months ago. But i did not take any action, but the Police Chief did and that's how the undercover police was mobilized to monitor their position.

(Kianna): "There is two of these outfits."

(David): "So I guess, we will be facing two murderers. They have the knives but we have the guns!"

(Kianna, Lily and Luke): "Ohhhh!! Roasted!"

(David): "This is real."

(Lily): "Oh, nevermind."

We headed towards the kitchen and then we saw something we knew that we would spot inside. It's a dead body, not knowing it was Lucy who was slashed to death.

(David): "Oh god. We found a motionless person lying there, and there is blood too."

(Luke): "That means, she's dead."

(David): "You're right. We need to bring any victims to the hospital for medical and morgue analysis. Call an ambulance."

(Luke): "Yes sir. I'll call them right now."

(David): "Make sure we need more of them, just in case there could be more people died somewhere around this house."

(Luke): "Okay."

We leave Luke behind while Kianna, Lucy and I continued forward, upstairs.

We searched every room upstairs and we found two people in Brandon's bedroom.

(Lily): "Found more dead bodies. A man and a woman, lying on a same bed."

(What the hell are they? I guess they are some sort of young and loving couple. They both died together like this.) I thought to myself.

"Dude, they are not acting like they are doing sex but look at that, there's slash marks and a large cut on their neck and chest. Loads of blood all over the place man!" said Lily.

"Well, these murders are psychopath and ruthless." complimented Kianna about the murderers.

(David): "I get the feeling that we don't want to find out. But they are not the ordinary murderers of what we used to know."

--Draco & Layla's P.O.V. - Portland, Oregon--

10 miles away, Draco and Layla saw the news that they are starting to fear.

(KATU): This is KATU News Live in Breaking News regarding a unusual incident occurring in a residential area somewhere on Southeast Knapp St. As we hear from one of the eyewitnesses, there was a murder, more like a mass murder happening on Knapp St. as you can see. We get a live call from the Portland Police Chief named Mark Thompson which he hooked up to us who is going to explain this situation to us. Mark?

They realized something horrifying. They knew that last night, Ray had gone missing by 9PM tonight but returned home by midnight with her angry expression. Now on the morning of November 17, Ray is no longer in their house and hasn't come back since she left for a party by Brandon and Eileen which she actually attempted to murder Blythe but they didn't know that Ray was already dead because Seth brutally shot her to death.

(Draco): "No! That can't be true..."

(Layla): "Do you mean, Ray actually did it!?"

Ray's parents became distraught and shocked, over the criminal act that has been done by a female teenager whom they raised her. 

**Author's note: For those who know what you're thinking, "Layla" is a first name coming from a Fairy Tail female character named "Layla Heartfilia" voiced by Aya Hirano(Japan) and Cherami Leigh(United States), the same voice cast for Lucy Heartfilia. In Fairy Tail, Layla is Lucy's mother and Jude's wife of the Heartfilia family and was deceased on July 7, X777.**

Layla and Draco continues to watch throughout the live interview from the Police Chief, still shocked and froze in a crippling scene.

(Mark[on TV]): "....Knapp St. As we may know, there might be 6 or 12 people in there, either dead or alive but we are currently sending our emergency response team to the crime scene, as we speak. We might not know what we are facing right now, but let's hope for the best that someone could still be alive.

--To Be Continued for Epilogue #2!--

-ROBLOXGamingDavid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 27 12
This a story about a high school boy named Elijah Harrison, normally called Eli and his father, William Dennis, who works at a coffee shop with his s...
1.6K 43 19
Two years after the Woodsboro massacre, Billy and Stu finish killing everyone, but they get caught. They go to jail for a year and then got sent to a...
180 17 8
(Scream 2: The final scream) "This story takes place in 2021" 2 years later after a scary, traumatic, and shocking senior year for Miguel and his fr...
237 23 29
On a remote, mysterious island, 30 strangers wake up in pairs in rustic cabins, not knowing how they got there. They introduce themselves to each oth...