Ask/Dare the Devil's Casino B...

By Fandomz_Fanboy

Since I'm a Cuphead Fanatic now, why not deal the deal with an Ask/Dare book? Hello friends and my name is Ev... More

Nothing
Impersonification
Just Don't Cry
Still Bored
Post-Pandemonium
The Voice
There's a Problem

Ask or Dare Us

312 6 2
By Fandomz_Fanboy

Eva: And welcome to the Devil's Casino! Are you here to take a gamble?

Mangosteen: Oh! Or they could ask us a question! I love questions!

Hopus: Or a dare to do the impossibly impossible!

King Dice: Maybe we should just introduce ourselves and get on with it. I'm sure lots of dares will becoming our way soon.

Eva: Right. Welcome to my Ask/Dare book for all the casino bosses/mini bosses! You name them, they're here. We even got Pachi!

Pachinko: *cant talk but is glad to be here*

Eva: Yeah, there we go. So ask away! Dare us to do crazy things!

Devil: We have all night. And some souls would be nice too. If you're offering.

King Dice: Or a quick gamble~

Eva: Name it, And we'll do it!

Chips: Darn right.

Eva: So let's goooooooooo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
92.1K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...