The Future Of Us

jgwiflyingpony द्वारा

What will the future hold for Brad and Jen? It's 2004, they have a beautiful daughter, Caitlyn, and a great m... अधिक

The future of us
Fun day
Phone Call
Packing...
day 1
Let's go to Canada
Canada part 2
Canada part 3
Canada part 4
Canada part 5
Pregnant or not?
let's tell the family
Our new house
Filming
Something's Wrong (1)
Somethings wrong (2)
We gotta talk
Bed time
In sickness and in health...
Colors
Trouble
Scare
Fun fights
Mom
Alone Time
Lasting memories
Time to go
Practice
Mr & Mrs...?
She's 3
Family time
Day out
The 2nd.
Home
Too tired to fight
Planning
Night before
Road day
We're here
Rides are fun
Date night
Rain day
Back to reality
People will follow you
Back to work
Grown ups night
Holidays begin
Christmas surprises
Authors Note
Celebrating the year
Park and more
I'm scared.
going abroad
The Breakup...
England fun
Who says you can't go home?
Names
Birthday girl
The video
Mistakes
He's old
Sights
Are we ready for this?
preparations
Shock
Relaxation
Little pumpkins
Last days
We're complete
Authors note
Crazy endings
School friends
Loving family
Parents night out
Catie's day
Holiday fun
40 isn't too bad...
The Best Years Of Our Lives
The Little Things That Count
Vacationing With the Pitts part 1
Vacationing With the Pitts part 2
Parent involvement
He's going to be so loved.
Our early present
She's responsible enough
Chaotic household
Family? Us time?
Baby is growing up
My amazing life
Life Changes
Neediness
Hectic
Troubled Times
Growing up so Quickly

Busy day

965 17 2
jgwiflyingpony द्वारा

I start to get Ally dressed while Cate runs around the room "Are you excited to see daddy?"

She stops running right into me "We see his movie?"

"No, we're going to visit him where he's making the movie." I pick up Ally and we walk out of the room "Are you ready?"

She walks towards the garage door "Yeah. She come with?"

"Of course she is." I put them in their car seats and get in the front

"Why doesn't she talk?"

"Because." I back out onto the main road "She's a baby, when she's a little older she'll talk."

Cate starts to try to read one of her books "When we get there?"

"I don't know, sweetie. There's a lot of traffic."

"Make them move. I wanna see daddy."

I laugh "I know you do, but I can't do that."

She shrugs and goes back to 'reading' until we get to Brads set.

I get Cat out of her seat "Stay here until I get Ally out." I tell her as I get Ally's carrier.

Cate looks around "There lots people."

"I know. That's why you have to stay with me." I grab her hand with my free hand and we walk to Brad's trailer.

He opens the door to let us in then hugs Cate "I missed you, princess, have you been good for mommy?"

"I'm always good." she sits on the floor and I put Ally next to her then sit with Brad "I just drove almost 2 hours with a crying baby and moody 3 year old to see you."

He laughs and kisses me "Well, I'm glad you did. I miss you all so much. It only takes me an hour though."

I laugh "Well there was crazy traffic."

"I can't wait to leave tomorrow. I'm sorry I had to stay these days." he picks up Ally "You have no idea how much I missed you."

"Don't be sorry, I know how it is and I had help. I can't wait to have you home."

"She's really starting to look different. Still like me though." he laughs "I'm sure she gets her beauty from you though."

"I would hope it's from me. So what do you want to do for lunch?"

"I figured we could try the cafe down the street. I heard it's really good." he stands up "I'll drive."

I put Cate in her seat and get in mine while he does the same with Ally "Holy shit. Now there bad traffic around here too."

"How much do you want to bet at least 10 of those cars are paparazzi trying to get a picture of Ally?" he asks putting a blanket over Ally's seat to hide her

"A lot."I laugh "it's funny, but at the same time it really is scary."

"I just don't like them." he finally pulls onto the road "I'm really getting sick of them trying to get pictures of kids."

I turn the radio up when I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith comes on "I haven't heard this in so long."

Brad hold my hand "Me neither. It still makes me think of our wedding. It was a great song for a first dance."

"It makes me so happy every time I hear it. I think it fits us really well."

"Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing

'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do

I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing. http://m.metrolyrics.com/i-dont-want-to-miss-a-thing-lyrics-aerosmith.html"

"Mommy I'm hungry!" Catie tries to yell over the music

I turn the radio down a little "We have to wait in the traffic again, we'll be there soon."

Ally starts to cry and Brad reaches back to get her to stop "We're stopped for a while, do you want to get in the back with them?"

"Yeah, are any of the people in front of us moving?" I ask undoing my seat belt and getting my purse

"No. Just get out quickly."

I get out and go in the back with Catie and Ally "We don't have any bottles. How much longer do you think it will be?"

"I don't know. Hopefully not too long." He hands me a towel from the front "Just put this over the window and lean over her seat."

I hang the towel the best I can "This is really uncomfortable."

"Is it working?"

"Err, not so much!" I complain. "It's hard. I can't really get to her that well!"

"Is there room to go more in front of her?" Brad looks back over to me.

"Not really, could you move the chair forward to make more space for me please." And he does so.

With the extra room, I balance my knees either side of the car seat and lean over again. My arms holding me up against the top of the chair, I look out the back as I feel Ally start to feed. "Okay, well that's better." I say, not directed at anyone. "Not the most comfortable thing in the world, I must admit!"

"At least it's working. Some of the cars in front of us are moving a little." he moves the car up "Hopefully we're there soon."

Catie tries to get out of her seat "Mommy help."

"No, sweetie you have to stay in your seat. I'm getting back in mine soon." Ally stops eating and I fix myself and sit down "Well that was interesting."

"At least she stopped crying." Brad laughs "And we're finally moving."

I give Cate some toys to play with "I think I deserve an award for that. My back already hurts."

"You did get an award, both of them are quiet. " he pulls into a parking lot "And you can eat."

I get Ally's carrier and get out of the car "This looks really nice."

Brad gets Cat out "I only take you to the best places."

We go in and sit down "The food all sounds really good."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same." Brad looks at the menu "What are you getting?"

"I think a salad."

He closes his menu "I'm getting a sandwich. Catie what do you want?"

"Sandwich."

Brad goes up to order our food and comes back with drinks "What are you doing later?"

"Probably just going home. Maybe over to your parents for a little."

"They'd really like that. Is my mom still mad at me?" he asks

"I think. She wasn't happy with you last time we talked." I start to eat "This is really good."

"It is." he looks over at Catie "Don't you like it?"

She points to someone eating a cupcake "I want that."

"You can have one after you eat your real lunch."

"We should go to the beach." Brad says out of nowhere

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Like ask John, Shannon, and El and go to the beach for the week."

"I like that, but can it wait a month or two? Ally's 2 weeks old I don't really want to take her to the beach right now." I throw our food away "What beach?"

"I don't know, one that's kinda private. Maybe we can do a road trip to Texas." he gets Cate her cupcake and sits back down

"That sounds like fun. We'll have to think about it more."

"Actually," he says "We kinda already did. John and I were talking about it the other day, and they like it."

"So it's up to me if we go?" I ask

"Yeah. I told them we'd have to wait about 2 months and they said they understand."

"Well, then yeah, let's do it. It sounds like a lot of fun." I smile "We haven't really done a family vacation in a while."

"it's been 4 years." he laughs "We found out you were pregnant with Catie the week we got back."

"Oh yeah, I remember that."

"We were thinking about renting an RV and all driving together." he shows me texts that him and John were sending.

"Damn. You guys have it all planned. So when would we go?"

"Two months from today." he stands up to get Cate "It would be about 2 weeks if you include driving."

"Okay, well I guess you better tell him yes." I pick up Ally and we leave.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

25.5K 348 62
When Caitlyn's big brother introduces her to 5 seconds of summer, will she fall for one of them? What happens when they find her real father and he w...
92.8K 1.7K 125
This story takes place in 1998 when Jennifer and Brad first meet. This story will take you into the private and intimate lives of Hollywood's golden...
36.6K 1.1K 44
Angelina is divorced twice and because of that, she doesn't want to fell in love with another man. For her, it's better to have nobody, than someone...
Bralex Hola द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.7K 36 12
Bradley and Alex always had tension, but what happens, when this turns into something more... [I do not own any of the characters]