Taking chances

By jjramirez_25

take a chance and read it, then ull soon find out :) More

Taking chances
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
info
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 13

2.5K 123 0
By jjramirez_25

Terry Pov.

"ANSWER THE DAMN DOOR TERRY "

jay was shouting outside. I already kind of had the idea of why she was here.

"hey jay why you here its late"

"man ion wan talk bout it im gona crash here tonight"

jay is the most stubborn person I know. I can tell celi likes her she just needs time to find it out for herself.

"jay go home bruhh"

just how I expected she ignored me and headed straight to the guest room.

after she left ear shot I called up celi and 15 minutes later she was knocking on the door.

"ion know what happen but I kind of figured parts out so do me a favor and go get yo girl "

"she aint my girl T"

"bruh stop being denial "

after saying that she smiled and I knew she already knew her feelings for jay.

------

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

short chapter next one will be longer I promise...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4K 65 13
sequel to moonlight. slow updates as always.
185K 5.7K 35
-๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐‘‚๐‘Ÿ -๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
7K 182 28
โ€ขThis will contain spoilers from both manga and the anime, but I will be adding my own spin to thingsโ€ข โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข promise /หˆprษ’m...