Dodge

By trottinghorsess

He's a psychotic killer. She's a sweet kind girl. What could go wrong? ** Dodge William Archer. Archer. The w... More

Characters
Dodge
Old Friends
Friends
Liar
Alabama
First Time
Arrow
Scott
Happy
james
answer me!
i'm sorry
party
cheater
he scares me
don't...
Broken Windows
Kidnapped
The Burgons
The Jealous Game
Pay Attention To Me!
Stressed
moving on
i didnt mean it
Home
Canada
Come Home
Moving Out
Suprise Party
Flynn and Piper
Marsha
A Little Too Friendly
she's perfect for him
i need to see my twins
taken
the Lifters
mumbles
Challenge
Vacay
hospital
release
Killer
Busy
Epilouge
Flynns story
BONUS CHAPTER
The Final Chapter
❤️PLEASE READ❤️

heartbroken

2.8K 63 2
By trottinghorsess

Dodge

We pull into Moons driveway and before we can even get out of my car, she runs outside. "Your girlfriend is in a happy mood lately eh?" Stefan laughs.

I look at him. "She's not my girlfriend"

He puts up air quotes and before I can punch him, Moon hops in the backseat. "Ready for lunch?" she asks.

Stefan and I look at each other like she's crazy then we look at her. "Why are you in a rush?" Stefan asks.

"I have somewhere really really important to be and they said I have to keep eating, so I've been eating one meal a day and I haven't even gained a pound" Moon face palms herself.

"Somewhere important? Where?" I ask.

She smiles. "You'll see later today!"

I look at Stefan and he shrugs. "Okay then" I pull out of her driveway and speed to Waffle House.

Once again, we make Moon the first one to order and of course she gets something with the least calories.... I guess shes trying and its progress.

Just when... when will she be better?

Moon sits down and I pull out my phone and point it towards her.

"Get my good side" she flips her hair.

I take a picture and we all laugh.

Our food is presented to us and Moon gulps. "Remember, that important place you gotta be said you need to eat. Like us, watch!" Stefan shoves two waffles in his mouth.

"Exactly!" I do the same.

Moon looks at us in disgust. "You two are absolutely disgusting"

We shrug and continue eating. She starts picking at her food and slowly eats it. I rub her back and she smiles.

We finish eating and just talk before going back to my house.

Amaya runs up to us and I catch her. "Bubba!" she hugs me.

"Hey Peanut" I kiss her temple.

I notice Moon looking at us from the distance with a smile. "I love your bond with Amaya" she walks over.

"Hehe Stefan!" Amaya puts her arms out for Stefan so he takes her from me.

"Hey Munch!" he tickles her.

"Well I better be going" Moon says and we look at her.

"How are you getting there?" I ask.

"My dad" she says.

I raise an eyebrow. "And how are you getting to your dads?"

She face palms herself then looks at me with a smirk.

She puts her hand up at my shirt. "Heyyyy can you drop me off at my house?"

I laugh and nod. "Yea. We'll be right back Stefan, Amaya" I say.

They nod and Moon and I walk out of the house and into my Lamborghini.

I speed off and she looks out the window. "Dodge... I've been eating and still haven't been gaining weight... what's wrong?" she frowns.

"Well, you've only started eating for two days and it's only one meal, you need to be patient" I say softly.

"But I'm so jealous of you and Stefan! You two can eat for hours and still not gain weight and stay fit" she says with sadness.

I chuckle. "We're always in the gym training for our next fight"

She sighs. "I'm not allowed to workout"

"You don't need to either. You're fine. You just need to eat more..." I say.

"I'm trying... really hard" she says.

I pull into her driveway. "I know. And I'm glad"

She looks at her house. "Thank you Dodge, I'll see you later! With exciting news!!" she kisses my cheek before running out of the car and into her house.

I laugh and pull out, speeding home.

**

Jab!

One two!

Duck!

Uppercut!

"Woohoo!!" the guys shout as Stefan and I finish doing mitts with dad and Felix.

"You're more than ready for your fight next weekend!" Aiden says!

"Hell yea!" Froy agrees.

Stefan and I laugh. "Thanks"

"Pull up time!" Hunter says and walks over to the workout area.

Stefan and I take off our gloves and do three sets of fifteen pull ups.

"YES YES YES!!" Felix claps.

"FUCKING YES!" dad shouts.

We drop and do push ups.

"GO GO GO!" Froy eggs us on.

"Here" dad sits on my back and Aiden sits on Stefan's.

Oh shit these are big guys.

But Stefan and I look at each other and smirk, showing off.

"WOOHOO!" they shout.

Once we finish, we stand up and I chug water. "Ah be right back" I run into the house and use the bathroom.

Wait... it's been three hours... where's Moon?

I wash my hands and walk back out to the gym. "The other champ has arrived" Froy laughs.

I chuckle then go back serious. "Hey uh, I'm gonna go check to make sure Moon is okay. I haven't heard from her in three hours" I say, throwing on my red hoodie.

"Want me to go?" Stefan asks.

I shake my head. "Nah I'm just going to her house. If she isn't there then I'll call Scott" I say and they nod. "Be right back" I walk out of the gym and into my black Lamborghini.

I speed to Moons house and worry fills me.

What if she's in danger or something?

I step on the gas and in just a minute I arrive at her house.

Once seeing Scotts car in the driveway, I get out of my car and knock on her door.

Scott answers and when I see him... he looks like he's been crying...

I look at him in confusion and before I can speak, he takes a deep breath. "She's in her room... she doesn't wanna talk to anyone but I'm sure she's gonna make an exception for you" he frowns.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" I ask.

"You need to talk to her... she should be the one to tell you, not me" he says,

I gulp and walk up to her room. I can hear her crying so hard through this thick door... what the hell is going on? I knock on her door and-

"Go away!" I hear her cry.

"Moon... it's me" I say softly and she gets quiet. "Can I come in?" I ask.

"If you wanna see a face and be full of disappointment then sure!" she screams and cries.

"What the hell?" I open the door to see her on her bed crying while shakily holding a bottle of pills. "What are you doing?!" I run up to her and take the pills from her. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" I shout.

She cries harder. "WE HAD A MISCARRIAGE DODGE!" she shouts.

I back up and look at her in confusion. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I was pregnant!" she stands up with tears falling off her cheeks.

"With MY child?" I ask.

"Yes you douche!" she cries.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I stomp.

She backs up and hiccups from crying so hard. "Because I wanted to surprise you! I wanted to get a picture of the ultrasound and surprise you by telling you you're gonna be a daddy!" she shouts.

I clench my jaw. "And what happened?"

"Our baby died, Dodge! Nothing more to explain!" she screams.

I sigh. "Maybe it's for the best, Moon. You're seventeen and I'm eighteen. I don't like kids. And we can't even take care of ourselves let alone a little human"

She drops her jaw and slaps my chest. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU! GET OUT!" she shouts.

"Moon listen" I walk up to her.

She backs up and put her hand up to stop me. "Get away from me" she puts her hand down.

"It obviously wasn't meant for us to have a baby. Like I said, we're young. I fucking hate babies. We JUST got you to eat. We need to take care of you" I say.

She shakes her head. "I don't care if we're young or not. And I don't care if you like babies or not. If this baby survived and you didn't want him or her, believe me when I say I would run off with this child and never speak of you ever"

I cross my arms. "Good. Because I don't want kids. Run off with it if that's your plan"

"How can you be so heartless!" she cries. "Your baby just died and all you're saying is good?!"

"I-" I try to form words. "I guess I am"

"I HATE YOU! LEAVE!" she screams.

I stomp and storm out of her room, slamming the door.

I barge out of her house and hop in my car, speeding home.

**

I throw on my stringed backpack and walk into the bathroom.

After doing my thing and washing my hands, I walk out of the bathroom to see Stefan waiting for me. "Hey have you heard from Lexi?" he asks.

"No" I walk past him and walk out the door.

"Shouldn't we go find her?!" he follows me.

I walk to my car and stomp. "She's fine, Stefan!" I shout.

He gets taken by surprise, but sighs and gets in the passengers seat.

I speed to school and once we arrive and walk in, I instantly see Moon...

her face is so worn out and cries tired. Her eyes are red and she looks so damn pale.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by someone running up to us. "Dodge Archer?!" the guy asks.

I raise an eyebrow. "Yea? And who are you?"

"I'm James! A hugeeee fan!" he smiles.

I cross my arms. "Awesome"

"Can we get a picture, Dodge?" James asks.

I look at him in confusion. "Why?"

"Dude, you're the famous world championship pro boxer" he laughs.

I shrug and look at Stefan who's holding up the phone and put up two fingers, making James laugh.

I then fake a smile. "Oh smile Dodge" Stefan says and James lays, making me silently annoyed at his presence.

"Sorry sorry, you two are just an huge inspiration" James says.

Stefan and I look at him like he's crazy. "Killing inspires you?" I ask, putting on my signature red hoodie.

"Well no... but your boxing" he says.

"Thanks!" Stefan chirps. "Hey wanna eat lunch with us?" he asks and I step on his foot while groaning.

"Would I! Sure! I'm new here and don't have friends" he says.

Oh give me a break.

get the fuck out of my face.

"Cool! We're at the table outside by the oak tree!" Stefan gives him details.

I face palms myself.

The bell rings and we head off to our classes.

Moon didn't show up to any of the classes... I don't know if she transferred or what...

Then comes lunch.

what I've been dreading with this kid.

As soon as Stefan and I walk to our table, he's already there, staring in the distance. He notices us and adjusts his shirt. "Oh hey!" he says with a smile.

Stefan and I sit down and I open my pack of gummy bear. "So what were you looking at?" Stefan laughs.

"Oh uh... that girl" James points to a table and I look over. I choke on my bear when I see Moon sitting there... without food, just on her phone. "Shes not sitting with anyone or eating... is there uh... something wrong? Like is she the weird kid?"

Stefan shakes his head. "Ohhh no. That's Dodge's girl right there!" he says and I perk up.

"No she's not!" I snap.

"Oh do you have a crush on her?" James asks.

"He banged her" Stefan laughs

I look down, faking a smile. "You know I'd appreciate if you two stopped talking about her" I look up and shift my eyes to both of them.

They look at each other and shut up.

I roll my eyes and continue eating my gummy bears.

**

I walk out of the bathroom to see dad standing there with his arms crossed. "What's wrong" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I fix my hoodie.

"It's been a full twenty four hours without Lexi being over or you even talking about her. What's. Going. On?" he asks sternly.

"Nothing dad" I say.

"Come here" he walks me outside and sits down on a bench. "Come" he growls.

I groan and sit next to him. "Nothing is going on! She just has a lot going on" I say and he raises an eyebrow. Damn sometimes I wish dad and I didn't have the bond we have because he knows everything. "Shit happened... dad" I look at him then down.

"What's wrong Buddy?" he asks.

I gulp. "Moon was pregnant"

He goes quiet and I look at him to see shock on his face. "Was?"

"She had a miscarriage. She didn't wanna tell me until she had a picture of the first ultrasound to surprise me" I add.

"I can't believe this... how did you react? Why aren't you guys talking?" he asks and I frown. "Buddy... what did you do?"

"I went all... Dodge on her. I told her it was a good thing our baby died. She told me if this baby survived, she would've ran off with it and never speak of me. So I told her good... do it. I was a douche and she hates me now. We haven't talked since yesterday..." I frown.

"Buddy... you know that girl is going through a lot" he says. "You need to apologize to her and help her get through this. You may not have wanted this baby, but it seems she did and it was her baby... she was going to be a mother..." he adds on. "You need to make this right"

I take a deep breath and look down.

"It's too late now. She wants nothing to do with me" I say.

"Dodge, you were the father of her unborn baby, she wants you to comfort her. Yea you said some fucked up things, but she's gonna want you to make this right" he replies.

I clench my jaw.

He's right.

I need to help her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 568 17
Walker Archer is a 19 year old champion pro boxer with a heart of gold. He's a goofy and crazy soul that could brighten anyone's mood just by looking...
40.8K 2K 71
"Aww that so sweet." "Sweet?!?" scoffing, " he is stubborn and rude." "He was sweet and helpful." Maria encountered. "You don't understand he just c...
68.1K 1.7K 17
"Isn't she your toy?" "Yeah, but she's more than that." ** Gunner Drake Archer, the son of a retired Red Hooder, your average bad boy after a death...
45.7K 1.9K 29
Aurora Johnson is struggling to find what to do next in life. She is alone after losing her parents and breaking up with her cheating ex, but when sh...