The Secret Life of a Villain

By AnnaSalgon

Being a villain is considerably different to what most people imagine. To Izuku Midoriya, being a villain mea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 9

8.3K 419 176
By AnnaSalgon

"I already knew you were an idiot, but this is a new low even for you." Deku sighed in feigned sympathy.

"I'm not an idiot and this is a great plan. You have no idea what you're talking about." Shigaraki huffed.

"Bakugo isn't going to want to join us. In fact the only one who would maybe consider it would be Todoroki."

"You just say that 'cause you think he's hot." Toga interrupted casually, smirking when he glared at her.

"For the last time! I do not have a crush on him! I'm just jealous if his quirk." Deku growled as Dabi pretended to throw up in the background.

"But you said it yourself!" Shigaraki hissed, making Deku turn back to his original conversation and ignore his friends who continued to make fun of him behind his back. "He doesn't act like a hero and doesn't deserve to be one."

"I also said that he's so fucking stubborn and has the subtlety of a bull in a china shop."

"Then what is even the point of attacking their stupid camp?" Shigaraki threw his hand up in exasperation.

Deku pinched the bridge of his noes. "To prove a point. That heroes aren't gods. Tear them down where it hurts most."

"Yes." Shigaraki whispered as if he's had figured out the meaning of life. "Target All Might's weakness."

"All heroes." He interrupted.

"All heroes. Right."

"The public may be mindless most of the time but they also hold the heroes lives in their hands. Make the public hate heroes and the whole system goes down the drain." Deku smirked.

"Kurogiri, drinks for Deku and I. Orange juice, hold the ice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 950 46
"You can't kill them! You're still a hero deep down!" The voices chorused, most familiar of them all was All Might's. "NO! I can't be a hero when eve...
12.4K 247 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...
72.5K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
90.8K 3K 27
The first chapter is dedicated to the changes I've implemented, this was inspired by a "Deku? I think he's some pro hero...". You should definitely s...