santana and brittany

cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... Еще

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
senior ditch day
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
glee club brings everyone together
new york
nine month anniversary
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
honeymoon
thanksgiving and babies
jake
sadness
happiness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
not alone and clevver news
quinn fabray pt. 2
a day of santana
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

one month

2.6K 55 15
cactustravis

Brittany's Point of View (Brittany's texts are on the right and Santana's are on the left)

*

happy one month baby ❤️
i love and miss you soooooo freaking much
and you don't know how badly i want to be
with you right now !!
thank you for being my wife 😁

no , thank you for saying yes when i
proposed 💜
brittany s. pierce...happy one month to us being
married and to us looking forwards to many more
months. i love and miss you too and i really want
you to be in bed with me right now ...
BE GREAT TONIGHT 💛

*

Being away from Santana isn't easy. I've gotten so use to waking up next to her and going to sleep next to her that it's weird to wake up on a tour bus in an empty bed. I've been craving sweet lady kisses for a while now and it's hard to get them through texting or FaceTimimg.

"IM MERCEDES JONES AND THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY SHOW TONIGHT! YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING!" Mercedes tells into the microphone and the crowd screams

I look at the drummer and wait for him to nod his head. He drumrolls as I jump higher and higher on the trampoline and he bangs on them when I land from doing a backflip.

Me and all the dancers walk off of the stage first, waving to the crowd as we walk towards backstage. The other dancers like to hang backstage and talk but I like to go into the dressing room and wipe the makeup and sweat off of my face so that I won't wake up with a face full of acne.

Being on tour is amazing. I love it. A different city every other night and it feels like the first time every night. Mercedes is great and all of the other dancers are great. The only thing that I don't like about this is that Santana isn't here with me.

Santana has been really busy with Republic Records and I've been really busy with rehearsing. We text each other whenever we can and we call each other in the morning and before bed just to hear each other's voice.

I walk into the dressing room and open the package of facial wipes. I try to get as much of the makeup off of my face. Someone knocks on the door as I'm throwing the wipe in the garbage and I tell them to come in.

"You were amazing tonight."

I turn around and see Santana standing by the door holding a bouquet of lilies.

I laugh as she walks up to me. I take the flowers from her hand and smile, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming tonight?"

"I wanted to be romantic," she says with a smile on her face, "Happy one month."

I place the flowers down on the table and wrap my arms around her waist, "Happy one month."

I press my lips against her and automatically feel the need for more. Santana presses more of herself against me and brings her hands up to cup my face.

I pull back from the kiss and pull Santana to the couch. She straddles me and wraps her arms around my neck. She gently presses our lips together and rubs the back of my neck with her thumb. I slide my hands down her back and onto hers.

I nibble on her bottom lip and she moans. Her hands fall from around my neck and down and under my shirt where she runs her fingers up and down my stomach. I kiss down her neck and she moans into my ear. I go back to kissing her on the lips and she grinds against me slowly.

The door opens, "Woah! Britt, how'd you get a fan back here so fast?"

Santana pulls away and clears her throat before looking over her shoulder at Taylor.

"Sorry, San..."

"Santana." Santana says and she sounds a little irritated

I give Taylor a look, telling her to leave if she doesn't want Santana to snap on her for interrupting us. Taylor gives me an apologetic look before walking back out.

"Wanna get out of here?" I ask her when she looks at me

"Yes, but first I wanna say hey to Mercedes," Santana says as she pulls car keys out of the pocket of her jacket, "The rental car is parked out front."

I take the keys from her hand, "Where are we going?"

"To the hotel room I got us," she runs her lips over mine, "so that we can catch up."

Santana gets off of me and walks out of the dressing room. I smile to myself and grab my stuff and my flowers before walking out of the building.

I throw my stuff into the backseat of the car that Santana rented and get into the driver seat. I start the car and wait a few minutes for Santana to finally get in.

"I got you tomorrow off," she says as she puts her seatbelt on, "You're all mine."

"Where are we going?" I ask after placing a kiss on her cheek

She picks her phone up and type something in. A few seconds later I'm getting directions from her phone. The ride was only ten minutes and the whole ride there Santana held my hand in her lap.

Right as soon we get to our room, I push Santana down onto the bed. I stand in between her legs and unbutton and unzip her jeans. She laughs as I pull them off of her and lay with one leg in between hers.

"I've missed being able to do this," I say while looking at her lips, "I've missed every part of your body," I whisper as I slide my finger though her center and she bites down on her bottom lip, "How are you already wet?"

"Don't tease."

I smile and get on my knees as I pull Santana up into a sitting position. I pull her shirt up and over her head, leaning her in nothing but her undergarments.

I let my eyes look from top to bottom and I bite down on my bottom lip. Santana places her hands on my shoulders and pulls me down onto her and her lips. Santana parts her lips without me asking and I slip my tongue into her mouth.

She pulls on my shirt and moans, "Take it off."

I pull away for five seconds and take my shirt off and toss it to the side.

I move my lips down her neck suck on certain areas that I know will get her going. As I kiss a very sensitive spot behind her ear, I unhook her bra and pull it off of her. I go back to kissing her lips and I pinch the nipple of her right breast, causing her to moan.

I lay on the right side of Santana and press my lips against hers. She brings her hand up and cups the right side of my face, gently scratching me with her nails.

I pull away and start to slowly pull her underwear off of her, she kisses my neck at the same time. When they're off I look at her and she bites down on her bottom lip.

*

"I," peck, "love," peck, "you," peck, "so," peck, "much." Santana says in between pecks

She rolls off of me and pulls the blanket over us as she lays her head down on my chest. I wrap my arm under her and rest my hand on her side.

"Remember the first time you told me you loved me?" I ask and she laughs

"And you didn't say it back? Yup, I remember."

"I've been loving you since junior year. I just never told you because..."

"Because I never wanted to talk about my feelings," Santana, says cutting me off, "I've heard this story before."

"Now look at us. Married almost four years later," I say and she looks up at me, "My dream came true a long time ago the moment you told me you wanted to be with me in your bedroom. That's when everything changed and everything finally made sense to me."

She blinks hard and grins, "Are you trying to make me cry?"

I laugh and kiss her on the forehead, "I would do anything to do it all over; to have another argument about me hanging out with Chantel or you saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. This is everything I wanted."

"You're everything I wanted," Santana says and she begins to make circles on my stomach under the blanket, "I just wanted somebody to wanna be with because they wanted to be with me and not because I'm me. You've opened my eyes to so much and without you I would probably still be in the closet engaged to some d-bag who's cheating on me with his secretary," Santana says and I laugh, "People would kill to have what we have because it's so real and this is hard to find. I will never stop saying I'm happy to be going through this with the love of my life."

"Give me a kiss," I say and she presses her lips against mine. She pulls away and licks her bottom lip, "Every kiss feels like the first."

"Our first kiss was something else."

I laugh, "We were gonna have sex the first night we kissed but then someone knocked on the door because they thought it was the bathroom."

"Stoner Brett."

"Do you remember our first time?" I ask and she rolls her eyes before laughing

"Like it was yesterday," she says, "The summer before our junior year. The both of us haven't been with a girl before so it was a little awkward and confusing."

"Speak for yourself. I knew what I was doing." I lie and Santana rolls her eyes

"This has been one hell of a rollercoaster." Santana breathes out

"Has? This ride just getting started. We just made it to the top and now we're waiting for us to drop and go through all the twists and turns."

Santana laughs and kisses me one more time before getting out of bed to get our phones. She hands me mine as she gets under the covers and lays her head back down on my chest.

"My pictures are better than hers." Santana says and I look away from my phone screen and at hers. She's looking at a picture that Kim Kardashian took of herself, but it's not her face. It's her body in a bikini, "Look at this!" Santana yells as she scrolls onto another girl's bikini picture but this one is he girl trying to show off her ass.

"Yeah, your nudes are way better." I say and she looks up at me with wide eyes

"I wasn't talking about nudes. I was talking about pictures of me in bikinis," Santana says and I laugh, "You keep all the pictures I send you?"

"Of course."

"Why?"

"I don't know. They're nice to look at."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

40.2K 1.1K 23
(COMPLETED) Santana Lopez is now a senior at McKinley High and has her whole life ahead of her. While waiting for her friends Tina, Mercedes and Rach...
69.4K 1.8K 28
Kurt Hummel is the most popular guy in school. He's the head of the Cheerios, is best friends with the 2 cutest girls in school and is respected by a...
14.5K 269 23
A Brittana fanfic set around s2-3. Santana and Brittany have been best friends for years, and that's all anyone sees them as. Until Santana starts to...
10.5K 298 21
Santana Lopez is almost heartless. She's popular, pretty, and confident. Well, she pretends to be. She has had a terrible past, resulting in her beco...