Gorgeous Twin's ➸ (Jacob Blac...

נכתב על ידי Shadowwolf021

Annabella was glad her sister Isabella was moving in the house but what hurts Annabella the most was jake sta... עוד

Chapter 1:The Black Wolf?
Chapter 2:School
Chapter 3:Dream
Chapter 4:Movies! Night out
Chapter 5: Feelings sucks ass
Chapter 6: The beach prt 1
Chapter 7: The beach prt 2
Chapter 8: beach party?
Chapter 9:Worried about you
Chapter 10: Love or Hate
Chapter 11: still ignoring you.
Chapter 12: Love Versus Hate.
Chapter 13: Voices? And project complete!
Chapter 14: Hate and going to the Cafe
Chapter 15: Cafe and Laughs
Chapter 16: Waterfalls and Photographer
Chapter 17: Nightmare or Sweet dreams?
Chapter 19: Not what I expected..
Chapter 20: I forgive you.
Chapter 21: Meeting an old friend.
Chapter 22: Peace and secrets?..
Chapter 23: Confused.
Chapter 24: Things are puzzling in place.
Chapter 25: Confused
Chapter 26: Realization.
Chapter 27: What the hell?
Chapter 28: What happened.
Chapter 29: Prom Night
Chapter 30: After Party.
A/N

Chapter 18: Party nights

1.1K 28 3
נכתב על ידי Shadowwolf021

•Twilight•
(A/N okay!! Last chapter then I gotta work on the next one, having writers block for the next chapters😭 but I'll try my best to finish the other chapter, I've kept most you guys waiting on working on this book for quiet awhile just never had the energy to fix it up until this year, so thank you so much for your patience!! Anyways let's continue.)
         •Annabella's POV•
I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door, I slowly sat up on my bed and sighed.'shouldn't bella have gotten the damn door' the knocking continues, I frowned and started to make my way down the hall and down the steps as I opened the door there stood Seth and Leah.

"Hey anna." Leah greeted with a smile plastered on her face.

I smiled and stepped aside to let them in.

"So what brings you two here? Leah? Seth??"

I spoke softly, They both sat on the couch as I stood there.

"Well..."

I spoke sternly but not too sternly, leah looked at seth and smiled awkwardly. Seth sighed and looked at me with a smile.

"Leah was wondering if you'd go to the party with her again?.."

Seth smiled as leah put her head on Seth's shoulders with that 'Please-come-' look she had on, I sighed and rubbed my eyes groaning in the process.

"Fine."

I responded back, I took a big sigh and walked away from the living room tiredly dragging myself up the step down the hall into my room. I quickly grabbed my black leggings and black flannel along with black tank top, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me as I put on the pairs of clothes I grabbed, I quickly applied mascara and a little bit of eyeliner once I was done, I went downstairs and put my combat boots on.

"Ready anna?"

I glanced at Leah and smiled, nodding my head in response. 'This sure in hell is gonna be a long day for me... what did I even get myself into..' we walked outside as I locked the door behind me, I turned around and went down the tiny little steps and walked to the car hopping in front.

"So tell me why am i doing this again?"

I heard Leah chuckle as she checked her mirror making sure no one was behind us as she backed up the car and off we went.

"Your doing this because you love us Anna. End of story, besides you'll have fun...I think besides Seth just came along to ask for me since you can't resist sethy boo~."

Leah spoke up, I smirked a little and shook my head slightly, I looked at seth as he just grumbled underneath his breath not really fond of the nickname.

"Aww Leah you know me too well. I won't dri-"

I was shortly cut off by seth who slightly leaned forward considering he was in back seat.

"YEAH! Yeah! We get it miss Goody-good-two-shoes"

Seth spoke up cutting me off, leah looked at me and smirked, I frowned at her and rolled my eyes.

"Seth, I'm not always 'Goody-good-two-shoes' I can have fun too you know."

I looked at Seth with that sassy face as he laughed.

"alright hot shot if you wanna prove me wrong then have a couple of drink with us"

Leah spoke up with a smirk plastered upon her face, I heard a sigh coming from seth as I took a glance at seth with a confused look.

"What is it seth?"

I asked, leah pulled over to a gas station and parked the car, as Seth looked at me and leah with an 'are you two serious' look.

"Leah don't even start, you know she will do it without hesitation if she does get drunk tonight, I'm holding you responsible for her because I cant babysit her tonight beside I can't go considering I'm underage."

I smiled softly and looked at leah who had the look.

"Yeah I know seth, shes my responsibility, I get it. Roger Dodger!"

She spoke. I shook my head slightly as seth sighed once again.

"anna please don't go over board, you know your limits with alcohol."

Leah spoke as she looked at me, I let out a soft chuckle and looked at seth knowing he was concerned for me to be quite honest I've never been hammered since 10th grade and I was way worse when I'm hammered, I smiled slightly and shook my head slightly.

"Thanks for your concern seth but no promises, if I go over board then I'm sorry but I will try my best to not get hammered."

I spoke softly. He frowned slightly but soon put a smile upon his face as Leah faced forward and un-parked her truck and off we went once again. 'Here goes nothing..hopefully I don't go over board..' I frowned slightly and looked out the window looking at every tree we passed by getting lost in my own thoughts, the only thing that was on my mind recently was Jake... to be quite honest I miss him the truck came to a halt and there we sat in front of Sam's house.

"We gotta stop here emily wanted us to have dinner with her before we head off to the party"

seth spoke, I looked at him with confusion. 'They know about the party?? And they're okay with it?? Seriously??' I frowned slightly and looked back at the house.

"Do they know??"

I replied back, I took a small glance at seth as he shook his head no, leah soon hopped out of the truck as she took a big heavy sigh. 'Right...she dated sam and he broke her heart but he never really wanted to do that too her..' I raised an eyebrow looking down as I just Said hm, i looked back at seth with a Awkward smile and hopped out of the truck as well.

"This is fun-fuckintastic, why couldnt we just eat at a restaurant instead or at a fucking cafe seth."

I could tell leah hated the idea of going inside because of Sam and emily but I wouldnt really blame her, to be honest I have no idea why Sam broke up with leah, they both seemed happy but now I just don't know, I sighed softly and plastered a small smile.

"Leah please just at least try.."

I spoke, she looked at me with a serious face but finally giving in, she shook her head as she looked away.

"Fine..but only this once, we eat her food then we get the fuck out of here so I can get to the damn party. But Seth, you stay here ask Emily to drop you off."

Leah crossed her arms as she looked at me and seth with a serious face, I slightly nod my head in agreement as we walked up those two steps of stairs and walking inside, once we got inside the smell of the delicious food emily was cooking hit our nostrils, my stomach growling, my mouth slightly getting watery. 'Oh my God, that smells delicious, wonder what shes cooking..' leah and seth sat down at the table as I walked by emily too find her cooking curry chicken.

"Emily..that smells good."

I spoke softly, She looked at me with a smile and giggled softly.

"Thanks anna, it's almost ready by the way, Sam and the others are going to be on their way here."

I looked at her slightly confused 'others??' I smiled softly and looked behind me too see leah confused as well but seth, he looked like he knew what she was talking about I looked back at emily as I cleared my throat.

"Others??"

I mustered out, She placed her ladle down and looked at me with a smile.

"Embry, Paul, Quil and Jake"

my heart dropped when I heard his name slip from Emily's mouth 'Jake...' i frowned and looked away only nodding once, I walked back to the small table that Leah and seth were at, leah looked at me with 'Oh shit' face as she looked at seth, who was only looking away.

"Seriously seth?"

Leah spoke with a stern voice, she looked at seth with a glare as seth took a small glance at me.

"Look I miss Jake and I know you do too Anna.."

Seth spoke softly, i sighed and looked down in silence. 'He isn't wrong..I do miss jake' getting so deep in my own thoughts I was snapped back to reality to hear laughs...not girl laughs but men, the five men walked into the house with grins on their face i didn't dare to look up I knew Jake was standing there with the boys obviously I'm still a little angry at Jake when I know I shouldn't be, I took in a small breathe as I looked up to find him standing there looking back at me, I averted my eyes from him and saw embry and Paul including quil, I smiled and jumped out of my seat to give Embry a big hug as i heard him Chuckle.

"Missed you too anna"

it felt like forever since I saw embry, I let go of embry and gave Quil, Paul and Sam hugs but I couldn't really bring myself to give Jake a hug, emily walked into the kitchen as Sam walked over to her and gave her kisses on her face as she giggled away, I looked at leah right away too see her looking away with a bit of sadness, I sighed and sat back down in my seat.

"Ahem...dinner is ready, as always ladies first."

Emily smiled awkwardly and handed each of us plates.

◇~Skip time~◇
♤[Party time]♤
{sorry I'm feeling lazy even tho I owe you guys a long ass chapter..Gomen..}
👑Annabella's POV👑
We all sat at the beach, leah as usual having her drink but she went a little over board -_-' I was just sitting there have one more drink, I felt a little dizzy and my whole body felt fuzzy but that only mean't the alcohol was sort of kickin in, I stood up and slightly staggering.

"Whoa..Anna you okay??"

I looked to the source to see who asked me that only to find things a bit blurry, I smiled and staggered abit just by standing in one spot.

"Hah...I'm sorry but uhhh who are you?? You sound familiar."

Hearing a heavy sigh come from the person came into my view quite clear, there stood Jake in his darkish blue Jean's and black T-shirt on his hair sort of tied back.

"Jesus anna, you went a little over board."

Jake spoke softly, I scoffed and frowned a bit looking at Jake.

"Its f-fine! Wheres embry?!"

I asked looking around only too see things a bit blurry.

"Whoa...Jake I'm feeling dizzy"

Jake sighed as he took a little step closer to me.

~3rd POV~
Jake stood in front of anna as she staggered a bit, embry sitting by the fire with paul, quil and leah with a bunch of other people having fun doing their own thing, Jake grabbed the alcohol beverage out of Anna's hand and placed it on a log as he grabbed her by the wrist as he placed them around his shoulders to support her just to make sure she wouldn't fall, he took a small glance at her to find her slowly falling asleep.

"Hey anna. Wait. Don't fall asleep on me I'll bring you home"

she smiled and shook her head slightly.

"N-no...I probably smell I might get c-caught."

Anna's sentence slurred a bit, Jake sighed and looked at Leah, him and Leah were the only ones sober but quil, he knew his limits he was not much of a drinker so he only had two cups and that was it.

"Leah! I'm bringing Anna back to my place!"

Jake yelled Leah stood up and nod her head knowing she had to take care of the others this time Leah decided to stay sober and help the others out, Jake picked up anna bride style as he started walking to the truck, he opened the door and placed anna inside.

"Alright since you can't go back home then you'll stay with me, okay???"

Anna was way out of it so she agreed anyways not wanting to protest, and struggled slightly to buckle up but she managed, she leaned her head against the window as Jake hopped into the driver seat and started the truck as he backed it up and off they went, anna dosed off as she slowly fell asleep as the darkness filled her vision.

~🐺~❄~🐺~❄~🐺~❄~
Okay soo I'm soooo sorry for the late update...Gomen!! I'm sorry this chapter sucks..but I really am sorry, so sorry forgive me for the late update but anyways thanks for taking your time to read this but as always I hoped you enjoyed leave a vote or comment up to you!! Alas stay awesome my lovely butterflies 🦋!! Peace ✌🏽

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

170K 3.3K 43
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...
2.1M 38.8K 60
Miley Swan is the older sister to Bella, she's protective, loyal and seems to be imprinted on by the alpha of a rag tag group of shape shifters. As B...
808K 24.4K 32
Everybody knows the story of Bella Swan and how she got involved with a vampire named Edward Cullen. But what if Bella had a twin sister Celeste Swan...
678K 11.4K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...