My first [finished ✅]

By Su___ftr

Highest Ranks: 🥈#2 in shortstorycollection #3 in Originalstory ... More

Author's note
Chapter1 : the interview
Chapter2 : the moon light
Chapter 3: Mr.Sexy
My first
Chapter 4: as fast as they come they go
Chapter 5: I messed up
Chapter6: change
Chapter7: France
Chapter8: shopping
Chapter 9: the meet
Coffee shop
Chapter11:Nicholas
Chapter12 :catching up
Chapter 13: The park
Chapter 14:Liam
Chapter 16: Coming back
Chapter17: The Dinner
Chapter18: Deal
Chapter 19: Working for him again
Chapter20: 2nd day
Chapter21 :work work
Chapter 22: Liam 2
Chapter23: Liam3
Chapter 24: date night
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Meeting the dad
Chapter28: No more
Chapter29
Chapter 30

Chapter15: getting ready

13.8K 403 10
By Su___ftr

I was excited to say the least.
Today I tell Delilah I'm leaving with her back home.
I've always thought about how will I be back. I didn't think, it would just happen out of no where like this. I'm thankful regardless.
As my mother always used to tell me; don't overthink anything, it will all happen in the right time at the right pace.
I was gathering all my things in a suitcase, we were meant to leave on Wednesday. Today is Monday.

The two weeks Delilah stayed here felt like two days, they just passed by as a breeze, during which I han't seen Nicholas since our meet at the park that day. I know they go out together on date, Delilah even stayed the night with him a few times. Which kept her busy while I got to get ready to leave finishing all the planning and managing work and getting my things sorted. It's a miracle and knowing I have a great team working me, that I'm able to leave them and not worry.
I didn't want to tell Delilah I wanted to keep it as a surprise.
She's not at my place. Last night was one of the nights she spent with Nicholas, and I don't think she'll be coming early today.
So I decided to call Lily and Ben, I might not get a chance to meet them again.

I sent Lily at text inviting her and Ben over at my place, and sending her my address, and I jump into the shower.
Minutes later, I get a text. I turn off the water and reach out for my phone next to the towel.

*Sound great Bella, I'll go fetch Ben and bring some take outs... be there in an hour *
That's what the text read.

At the idea of food my stomach started growling, I was so busy I haven't ate anything today and it's already 03:00 pm.
I finish my shower and wore some Nike leggings with a tank top, and tied my hair in a pony tail, nothing screams CHILL more than this look.
Right on time, I hear the doorbell ringing. I get up and true to my expectations, it's Lily and Ben.
"Welcome mes amis to my humble home" I say gesturing for them to come inside.

"Thank you my lady" says Ben coming near me and giving me a kiss on each of my cheeks.
Lily goes right in and puts everything she had in her hand on the table in the living room.
"How was your day?" I ask the both of them.
To which I get a shrug from both of them.

Soon enough we found our selves sprawled, both my head and Lily's are on Ben's legs.
He was still sitting and drinking his beer.
So I found this to be the perfect opportunity to start talking.
"Bella! We wanted to tall to you about something?" I was confused, what could they possibly want to tell me.
"We actually got a job offer in NYC" talk about coincidences.
"You did? Oh my god, congratulations guys" I said enthusiastically.
"I have some good news as well" I say in one breath.
"I'm leaving to NYC as well, I got a job back there and I wanted you to come so I can tell you" Lily and I hug each other.
"This is a meant to be friendship, I can feel it" I say.
"So?! details, we need details, what happened?" Lily asks me and I tell her all about Nicholas and us meeting and my dads call.

"Are you sure this Nicholas is just your Ex-boss?" She asks in all seriousness.
"Yes, he is, and he's also my sisters boyfriend, so don't let your mind wonder around to far"
She shrugs.

********************************************
Of course it's 10 am in the morning and I hear shuffling next to me.
"So you finally decided to come see your sister?" I speak in my sleepy voice.
"Sorry! I lost track of the time" Delilah says sweetly.
"Don't tell me you're spending today out as well?" I ask her as I get up.
I've stayed up late last night with Lily and Ben.

"Oh no! I'm not I told Nicholas I'll be spending the rest of days with you since we'll be leaving soon"

"Tomorrow you mean. Not soon" I correct her.
"Oh really? I have so much to do and buy!" She screams "get up now and get ready"
I laugh at her ignorance and get up to get ready.
"Don't worry I took care of everything" I say to her in a calm voice.
"You did? Thank you thank you" she jumps at me and kisses me on the cheeks.
I had only a few things to do today, they included going out with Delilah for a final shopping spree and finally have a nice dinner with her as if I'm not actually leaving with her.
I wanted to tell her but I think I can drag this off a bit more.

We sat in a nice dinner and both of our food in front of us.
"Why don't you just come home with me, we all miss you there" Delilah starts quietly.
"Not this again" I try in my best serious voice.
"But I'm getting serious with Nicholas, there might be a wedding going on soon too" she says looking smily and proud.
I know I should be happy for her, but something is not settling well here. I just have a feeling.
"Don't worry, you'll find someone good for you, who'd love you and cherish you the way you deserve it, don't let the past control your future" my oh so very wise sister says.
Maybe she is right.
I'm only feeling this way because of my past and only experience.

*****************************************

Leave some comments of what you think...
I love reading your feedback 💓
Thank you all and enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 28 29
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
376K 13.2K 29
How would you feel when you are forced to move away from you family, friends and the birth place where you lived for 24 years of your life.?? yeah...
23.1M 562K 44
PUBLISHED WORK!!! 30% OF THE STORY HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN. Available on Amazon in paperwork and PDF (KINDLE) format. You know those kind of stor...
74.7K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...