Broken Pieces {E.D.}

Galing kay ddolantwins847

Autumn Kingg, an 18 year old senior, goes to a party and realizes that people see right through her, through... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
PLEASE READ
SEQUEL

36

5.7K 137 85
Galing kay ddolantwins847

Saturday night
Song for chapter- "Happiness" Rex Orange County

My eyes well with tears as I look down at Ethan, still sleeping softly on my chest.

My hands carefully continue to lace through his hair, the tears now slipping from my eyes.

I set the envelope down and just stare at the beautiful man before me.

So full of love, yet so broken. So much love to give.

I sniff and smile softly to myself. He truly was perfect. I didn't know he could write so deeply, so lovingly. Each word was perfectly flowed together.

I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes.

How did I deserve him?

Somebody so beautiful?

So full of love to give? He chooses me.

He was my happiness. The best thing that has ever happened to me. He says he cannot express his love enough, but neither can I.

He is the best thing that has ever happen to me and I can't express it enough. I don't want him to ever think I take him for granted when I am beyond thankful everyday that he is mine.

Sure we had bumps, finding out his past did hurt me. That isn't him anymore though, people grow, people change. I accept that. I love him even more for that.

Ethan stirred against my chest and looked up, his soft eyes barely opening, "Love," He sat up slightly, seeing the tears on my cheeks. "No don't cry.." He brought his thumb to my cheek, "What happened?"

I held up the note slightly, his eyes gazing to it.

"Oh." His eyes gazed back to mine.

"Ethan.." My hand softly laced into his hair, "It was beautiful." I whispered, dropping my hand to cup his cheek. "I'm...speechless." I set it on the nightstand.

He smiled slightly, "I'm glad you liked it. So you would want more?"

"Ethan, I want to read everything you write. It's beautiful."

His eyes lit up at the word 'beautiful'. "Actually.." He blushed and moved so his head was now laid back onto the pillow next to mine. "I...I'm majoring in Journalism." He looked at me, his face scanning mine.

"Oh my gosh." I smiled out of pure happiness for him. He would excel in that because of how beautiful he could write. This long, I had no idea of his hidden talent. "Love that's amazing!" I wrapped my arm around his waist.

He pulled my arm up to his lips, placing them onto my hand softly. "What's amazing is you enjoyed it."

"It made me cry."

"I cried writing it." He whispered, "I was overwhelmed with love. It was both a beautiful and terrifying mixture." He looked over at me, his thumb stroking my hand and wrist. "I started crying over how happy I am, how scared am I to lose you, how perfect you are, and how on earth I got the most amazing girl after all I did."

"Because you're the most amazing boy." I pushed myself closer to him, "That's why."

"But what I did." He looked away slightly, "With your ex, with Jack and Cassidy,"

"No." I cupped his chin and turned his face to face me. His eyes carefully gazed into mine, soft and scared. "Baby your past is your past. You can't change it. It hurt to find out, but that's not you. I'm not dating the boy that hurt me. I'm dating the boy that has so much love to give that it's hurting him."

"It is." He whispered, "It is hurting me because I can't give you it all. I don't know how."

"I do." I smiled softly, "Keep loving me how you are. Forever. I'll do the same. Ethan, I can't picture my life without you. You're the one that has helped me through the hardest part of my life. Senior year and a parents divorice is a mix I couldn't do on my own." I felt my eyes start to water again, "But you came. You helped me, you didn't give up on me. You fell in love with me just as hard as I fell in love with you."

He was smiling, his eyes soft and glossy. He leaned over, his soft lips connecting to mine.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled away, slowly. Both are soft breaths fanning against eachothers lips. "Love me through college." I whispered.

"I would never go anywhere." He whispered. "UCLA isn't ready for us." He traced his finger up and down arm softly, "I will love you through it all. I meant that when I wrote it, I'll mean it forever."

I nodded, a light dust of a blush spreading on my cheeks. "I don't know how I got so lucky sometimes. I go to a party, finally, and I meet the man of my dreams."

"Too bad he's a lowkey fuckup."

"You are far from a fuckup." I put my hand against his cheek, my thumb softly stroking it. "You're broken, but only a little. I am too." I sniffed. "But we're broken together. We fix eachother through love. That's incredible. Truly beautiful. Could a fuckup do that?"

"I guess not." He chuckled and turned his head, pressing a kiss to my hand.

"I'm proud of you." I whispered, "For opening up to me. Your past hurts you yet you opened up to me. You let me in. You showed me your insane talent of writing." I kissed his nose softly. "You told me things that could have ruined us, even though nothing will ruin us, you told me. I am so proud of you."

A single tear rolled down Ethans cheek.

His eyes were bright, shining with an excitement.

"Thank you." He whispered, his voice the softest whisper.

I wiped his tear away softly and nodded. "I'll always mean it." I kissed him.

He kissed back, his arms snaking around me. He pulled me as close to him as he could, our legs tangling together. I could still feel his tears rolling down his cheek.

I pulled away worried, "Love what's wrong?" I wiped his tears, sitting my head up slightly to look into his eyes.

"You're proud of me." He looked almost embarrassed as the words left his mouth. "How proud you are of me. It's overwhelming. You mean it so truly. It's just...my mind is overfull with happiness."

I smiled and ran my hands through his soft hair, "Good." I giggled, "I hope to make you this happy for the rest of my life."

"You make me happy everyday. I don't see it changing." He kissed my cheek.

My phone dinged and I looked over, "It's literally three am." I groaned.

"Who is it?" Ethan looked over my shoulder.

Jack: when will you learn

"Nows the chance babe." He looked at me, "Plan a date."

Me: Why don't we meet?

Jack: place and time babe

Ethan looked at me, "He did not call you babe."

Me: monday night

Jack: six at the park?

Me: sounds like a plan

"Why not just do tomorrow?" Ethan looked at me, confused.

"Gives us time to get together and plan. Besides I'm going out with my grandma tomorrow."

"Fair enough." He smiled softly at me, "We'll make them stop messing with us."

"Finally." I whispered, placing my lips against his.

————
HELLO! I seriously want to thank all of you for the support of Broken Pieces. Updates are still coming, but like all things, this book will end soon.
I wanted to ask- How would you feel about a sequel to this book? Them in college?
ALSO- I am working on a Grayson fiction as well. Follow me so you guys can see when it becomes released! It's a super cool one I'm very excited for
Thank you all of you💙💙💙

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.8K 34 45
Her and her friends were moving to new jersey! Her neighbors are twins. Summer, one of her best friends, falls in love with the Ethan Dolan. Grayson...
638 39 12
*Sequel to Twins Next Door* 4 years later. Ethan and Grayson find Mia in New York. But is she the same? What happens when old feelings begin to resur...
5.9K 111 29
18 year old Madi meets Ethan Dolan at a party after he stands up for her. She wants to see him again and she does. Will she feel the same once she me...
63.1K 769 68
Parties, Parties, Parties. That's all Grayson, Ethan, Connor, Olivia, Allison, and Ella live for. These friends plan to jump from party to party for...