Stay With Me || Lashton ||

By Louisgirl_228

Ashton was troubled. Luke was innocent. Running away from problems is Ashton's specialty but what happens whe... More

Stay With Me || Lashton ||
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
Authors Note
40
41
42
To sequel or not to sequel?
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
40K Celebration Imagine
Honeymoon

34

5K 234 109
By Louisgirl_228

A/N: Okay so I wrote some smut and it's my first time so I hope it's not too awful. It will start at the *** so if you don't want to read it just scroll past that

Luke's POV

The last couple of days have been extremely awkward between me and Skylar but I've been ignoring him. After what he tried to do I decided to just ignore him and have a great time the next two days. Tonight we were going to Times Square to watch the ball drop but I really wish Ashton would be there too. I would have to just take a million pictures to show him when I get home, like I have with everything else I've done this week. I was so excited to get home even though I was absolutely in love with the city.

We were having dinner and then heading off to Times Square so I was in the shower, thinking. Thinking about Ashton, my future, our future and silently hoping that maybe New York would be involved. I had never been to east coast and now I think I've loved the taste I got. Maybe I could check out some colleges around here, just in case.

I got out of the shower to get dressed and did so slowly. I swear when I get home I'm going to sleep for a solid day at least. Jet lag and timezones are evil things that shouldn't exist at all. I lazily dried my hair and covered it in a beanie, too lazy to do anything else. I was alone when I went down to dinner and ride in a van away from my usual group of people. I was none too happy about what happened the other night and since I'd probably never see them again I thought it best to just cut ties now.

Times Square was already buzzing with people and it was barely past 8 o'clock. I wandered off on my own through the anxious crowds until I was standing in front of a small diner that was in a perfect spot to watch the ball drop. The festivities were amazing and I loved watching all the music acts that were playing up on the screens. Someone was selling hot chocolate and I bought myself a cup while I was still waiting anxiously for midnight to strike.

But even with all the excitement around me I just kept wishing that Ashton was here.

Ashton's POV

Baggage claim was a complete bitch and put a delay in getting to Times Square. I was staying at the same hotel that Luke was in as luck would have it. I would have to remember to thank Liz another million times for making this possible. I was in the hotel long enough to check in and leave my bags in my room but I needed to be in Times Square in 30 minutes.

Traffic was worse than baggage claim and we'd been stuck in bumper to bumper for at least 15 minutes; my time was running out. I tried to call Luke but his phone must be dead because it keeps going to voicemail, damn it. Out the window of the taxi I could see the crystals of the ball begin to light up, I had to find Luke now. I pulled some money from my wallet to toss up to the driver and I bailed out of the car to take off running down the street.

My lungs were on fire from the cold air and I had only ran probably two blocks when I noticed the countdown had started. I doubled over in exhaustion trying to catch my breath and my eyes darted around the crowd in search of Luke.

15, 14, 13, 12...

Shit.

11, 10, 9, 8...

Damn it I need to find Luke. My eyes destperatly combed the crowd and just as five seconds flashed upon the screen a pair of crystal blue eyes caught mine. They were wide and he blinked a few times in disbelief when I started to walk towards him.

4, 3, 2...

We were close enough now that when the clock struck midnight and the world exploded around us, I could press my lips to Luke's. He was timid at first but then our lips worked together in harmony. When he pulled away to look at me, a huge smile was painted on his face. Then we both looked up to the confetti falling from the New Years sky and it felt like a dream. Luke's forehead rested against mine and his visible breath was hot against my still healing face. We were smiling like dorks but it felt to be this close to Luke again. His arms wrapped tightly around me, pulling me into a warm hug.

"Happy New Year Luke." I whispered into his ear and he moved to kiss me again. I've missed his lips against mine.

"How did you-" he started but I cut him off with another kiss.

"Shhh." I said against his lips and giggled a little. The confetti was still falling and the crowd around us was alive with celebration but Luke was all I saw in that moment. His gloved hands dug into his pocket, digging out his phone and he held it in front of us to take a picture. We both made a funny face and just after he snapped the picture a piece of confetti landed on Luke's nose. I giggled and brushed it off before getting completely lost in Luke's eyes.

Something different was burning in them tonight but I couldn't put my finger on it. I glanced up to the sky and took a deep breath in, like I was breathing in this moment. When my head tilted down again I was met by Luke kissing me, a little more passionately this time. His tongue begged for entrance and I allowed it to dance against mine. Our icy noses were brushing against wash other and I was fighting a giggle. When we pulled away, Luke's lips were pink from kissing and his eyes were a burning blue. Now I understood what was different about Luke's eyes and I felt myself getting hard. Tonight I wanted to show Luke how much I really loved him.

**** SMUT ****

Some time later we burst through the door of my hotel room in a full make out session. We were both shedding our jackets but never breaking our kiss. We managed to rid ourselves of our winter gear and I was shoved back onto the bed. Luke's hands were fumbling with my shirt and I yanked it over my head quickly earning a smile from him. He was standing between my parted legs still kissing me hard with his fingers tangling in my hair. I moaned against his mouth when he tugged at my curls and my hands moved to remove his shirt. We scooted back on the mattress and he was now hovering over me with his lips exploring my chest.

I was beyond hard now and the way Luke's groin was rubbing against mine I knew he was enjoying this just as much as I was. My hands moved to unbutton Luke's jeans and we worked together to shove them off of his hips. He did the same with mine, now the only thing between our members was thin fabric of our boxers. I flipped us over so that I was on top and began to nibble and suck at the skin of Luke's neck making his hips buck against mine.

"A-Ash." He whined. My hands were shaking with nerves now but I managed to slide Luke's boxers down.

"A-are you sure you want this Luke?" I panted and his blue eyes were burning with desire.

"Y-yes." He begged and I started to kiss him again, harder.

I wrapped my hand around his hard length and began stroking it like I would do on my own. Luke was a moaning mess beneath me and I was achingly hard now.

"F-faster Ash." He moaned and I did what I was told, pumping him messily until I was sure I was going to be the one coming.

Luke was sweating and his beautiful blonde hair was sticking to his forehead. He was moaning, swearing and panting beneath me and I felt completely in control. It wasn't long before Luke came on my hand with a load moan of pleasure. He was completely wound up into a mess of sex and arousal making it so hard for me to control myself. My mouth moved down his abs, licking and sucking against his pale skin until I came to his member. My tongue licked against his throbbing dick and I moved back up to his v-lines making him arch his back.

"I-I want y-you.." He panted and I suddenly became nervous, I've never topped before except with a girl.

"Are you sure?" I growled with lust.

"P-please Ash." He begged and when I looked into his lustful eyes, I knew this is what we both wanted. I reached to the edge of the bed to grab a condone from my jeans and ripped it open with my teeth.

Luke sat up and pulled off my boxers letting my hard on spring free, finally. He watched with curious eyes while I slid the condom over my aching length. I urged him to lie back down and I lined myself up with his entrance. Luke's eyes looked worried but still so full of pleading, with one last kiss to his stomach I thrusted into Luke.

He let out a small whimper and screwed his eyes shut. The way Luke felt around me was enough to push me over the edge right then but I couldn't lose it this soon. I let out a moan and tried to rock my hips into Luke's, pushing in further. Luke kept whimpering in pain and when a tear rolled down his cheek, I tried to pull out but he stopped me.

"N-no...so cl-close." Luke moaned and I continued to rock into him making him moan even sweeter when I hit the spot that made him weak.

Luke felt so amazing around me that I never wanted this moment to end. We were making love and I already felt a deeper connection to Luke then I did before. I reached down and took him in my hand again, pumping a little faster this time, trying to keep up with my thrusts.

"So cl-..." Luke was unable to finish his thought and he came into my hand.

Seeing Luke come undone, again, was enough to push me over the edge and I climaxed inside of Luke. I was seeing stars and panting like an animal when I pulled myself from Luke to lie with my hand on his chest. Our sweat glistening chests were rising and falling rapidly as we both were still riding out our highs. When I looked up, Luke's eyes were shut and a freshly fucked smile was on his lips. My eyelids were growing heavy with pure euphoria and I was drifting into sleep.

"You alright Luke?" My voice rasped.

"Mmm." Luke hummed in response and finally opened his eyes. He was beautiful and he was all mine. I leaned up to place a soft kiss to the corner of his mouth and got comfortable against his naked body.

"I love you." I sighed.

"I love you too Ashton." Luke whispered, still trying to catch his breath.

I was growing sleepier by the second and I pulled the sheets over Luke and I. Without even looking up I knew Luke was asleep and I finally shut my eyes long enough to drift off myself.

Even though the year was new, it would be the best one for me and Luke, I could feel it. Tangled together in our post orgasm state we fell asleep, sexed out and in love.

>>>>

Whew... Well I hope the smut wasn't terrible and I hope this chapter was cute. Not sure where to go from here but guess we will have to see haha

Thank you for all the support of this story. I've wanted to delete it so many times but the fact you guys keep voting and reading it makes me want to go on...

I love you for reading.

Until I update again :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 696 21
the one where luke is in a problematic relationship and ashton starts to notice.
754 36 16
A story in which a girl meets some boys and falls madly in love. However, she has a secret. [ COMPLETED ] Copyright 2015©Starlightjwd
186K 11.4K 25
"So, you know me...but I don't know you?" "Pretty much." Luke is Ashton's guardian angel, and Ashton doesn't think he deserves being saved.
388 7 10
where Ashton is a young teacher and his illegal longtime affair Luke Hemmings is one of his students