The Beast Unleashed {Draco Ma...

By madi1324

Dakota Elliot has had a rough life living alone, and when finally leaving to go to Hogwarts, what is expected... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Epilogue: Nineteen years later

Chapter thirteen

672 25 0
By madi1324

Today was it, today was the day/night when Dumbledore was going to die. 

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and got dressed though today I got dressed into a fully black outfit. Black trousers, black blouse, black leather jacket, and black heeled boots. 

It was only five in the morning but I decided I would have to get up at this time so that I could go see Salazar before I leave the school for a while. 

I quickly waved my wand and my trunk flew from the storage closet, I waved my wand again and it opened. My clothes flew from my wardrobe and every small belonging went and landed in my trunk. 

Everything that was fine had been stripped from the room, it was completely bare. 

I then sent the trunk to Malfoy Manor with a small note attached.

 Narcissa and Lucius,

This is my things that I am sending through since I am coming to stay with you over the break when Draco and I aren't at school and since its the end of the school year. Thank you for letting me stay, 

xx Dakota

P.s- Draco's things will be appearing soon.

I then walked from my bare room and locked it up and walked down to the common room then into Draco's room. Before I did the same I sent Draco a suit to put on and took his dirty clothes. 

I got his trunk and filled it with all of his belongings. Sent it away and his room turned to look the same as my dorm, bare and empty except the bed and desk. 

I walked from the common room and turned to walk to the first floor bathrooms, inside myrtle was flying around. I opened the Chamber, jumped and closed it before she could realize. I flew down to the bottom and walked through to the next entrance. 

"Salazar, my basilisk" 

The door opened and I walked in. 

My baby, well not so baby basilisk slithered up to me.

"You have gotten so big, Salazar"

"Yes I have I now tower over top of you" 

"You do indeed how big would you say you are, forty five feet I would say"

"Yes that's seems about right" 

"I just came to say goodbye for a while, because I will not be attending Hogwarts, I will be back next year and term ends in a week but I still have to go" I walked up and wrapped  my arms around the basilisk, "Goodbye Salazar" 

"Goodbye Dakota" 

I waved my wand and made some food appear for him, also making a spell so that food would appear once every week. 

I flew from the Chamber and landed on the bathroom floor. I shut it all up and put a locking spell on it so only I could get in, when I remove Salazar for the war I will change all of the passwords back to the original one. 

I walked up to the hospital wing and sat down next to Draco, he opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"You cant send me away now" I stated. 

"Well I am going to have to, we need to check if the cabinets still working, your a whole lot later than usual, its twelve o'clock" Draco said sadly. 

"Oh my god is it, I didn't realize I was in the Chamber for that long, I had to say goodbye to Salazar and give him food, I packed both of our bags at five am in the morning and sent them to your Manor and I made a fully black suit appear for you to put it on when you leave tonight" 

"Oh that's good, but you should still go now, I will see you at four thirty. 

I left the room and walked up to the room of requirement, I took the last bird from the cage inside the room and placed into the Vanishing Cabinet.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus"

'Pop'

I opened the door and the bird was gone.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus"

'Pop'

I opened the door and the bird flew out into the room.

I completed the accio spell and I got the bird back into the cabinet.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus"

'Pop'

Inside the bird was gone.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus"

I opened the Cabinet and the bird once again flew out.

I continued doing this over and over again and it worked every time.

When it was four twenty I left the room and walked down to the infirmary to collect Draco.

"Ill go get Snape, you get the Death Eaters and meet me on the astronomy tower" I said.

"Okay, I love you see you soon"

"Love you too"

I walked down to the dungeons and knocked on Snape's office door.

He looked down at me.

"Its happening"

We ran to the tower and I saw that Harry was below, Snape stopped to do something but I made my way to the top of the tower and stood beside Draco.

"Ah Dakota, I didn't realize you too, were on the mission to kill me, I thought that it was only Mr Malfoy" Dumbledore said.

Snape ran up the stairs and stood beside us.

"Do it Severus" Dumbledore pleaded.

"Avada Kedavra" There was no emotion in his voice when Dumbledore was hit by the spell and fell of the top of the tower.

"Lets go" Alecto said.

Bellatrix put the dark mark up into the sky and all of us ran from the tower. I gripped Draco's hand as we ran.

We left through the front doors of the castle and out past Hagrid's hut. Bellatrix set it on fire. 

We ran into the forbidden forest and out to the end of the force field where we could then turn into the Death Eater smoke and fly to Malfoy Manor. 

As Draco and I turned to the smoke, since our hands were still joined we were still able to see each other as we flew. 

When we landed at Draco's Manor the gates opened and we all walked through. 

Draco and I didn't stick around and went straight to his room. 

"Its okay Draco, at least we know you didn't kill him" 

"Yeah but soon we are going to be the worst people in the school, hence the fact that Potter will tell everyone"

"Well then we wont let that get to us then will we" 

"No we wont" 

Half way through the next year when school had resumed, Harry and his friends were brought into the Manor. 

"Draco, Dakota!" Lucius yelled up the stairs. 

We came down and saw the trio being held by the snatchers. 

"Now Draco I need you to see if this is Harry Potter-" the rest of the sentence was hushed. 

I stood back and walked over to Hermione. 

I was just about to go near her when Bellatrix saw the sword of Gryffindor.

"How did you get that" She hissed to the snatcher holding the sword. 

"It was in the girly's bag, its mine now" the snatcher replied. 

Soon all of the snatchers got attacked and ran from the house. 

"Dakota hold the girl" Bellatrix said. 

I walked over and took Hermione roughly.

"Let her go!" Ron screamed. 

"Wormtail, put the boys in the dungeons, time to have a chat, girl to girl" 

I was still holding Hermione and I lent forward so I could whisper into her ear.

"I'm going to put a protection charm on you, she will hurt you and instead of pain you will feel a tingle, scream and cry when you feel it okay?" I whispered.

She nodded, I lay the charm over her and Bellatrix took her from my gasp. 

I walked over and sat on Draco's lap who was sitting near the fireplace that had no flame. 

Hermione was screaming and Draco looked really distraught. 

"Look" I whispered to him, "I put a charm on her so she wont get hurt" 

"Oh, that's good, I mean I don't like the Mudblood but she doesn't deserve this at all" 

"Yes I know" 

Ron and Harry ran from a place of hiding and Ron stunned Bellatrix when he said expelliarmus, to get her wand. 

Draco, Narcissa and I all sprung forward. 

Bellatrix loomed forwards and grabbed Hermione, she held her wand to her throat. 

"Ah stop before I kill the girl" She yelled hysterically. 

Everybody stopped. And looked to the ceiling where we heard the rattling of screws. 

Dobby the house elf was loosening the chandelier. It fell from the ceiling and Draco wrapped his arms around me and threw us to the floor. Draco had all of the wands in his hands, mine, his, Harry's, Ron's and Hermione's. 

Harry rushed over and ripped all of the wands from Draco's hands. Then ran to Dobby,where Hermione, Ron, Griphook, were standing, Dobby apparated them away. 

Bellatrix threw a knife to the apparating people. Hoping it would go through, I didn't think it would but it did. Because nothing landed on the floor. 

Bellatrix had a look of confidence on her face. 

"Draco, your wands, the're gone" Narcissa said. 

"Im so sorry, Dakota for letting them take them" He whispered to me. 

"Draco take mine" Narcissa said, "Who can give Dakota a wand?"

"Oh no, no its fine Narcissa, I can do wandless magic, and while I'm here we should fix up the room" 

I waved my hand and the chandelier went back up to the ceiling like nothing had happened, Hermione's blood disappeared. 

The room was back to its former state. 

"Oh thank you Dakota" Narcissa praised. 

"Your welcome"

A day or two later Lord Voldemort appeared in the house as well as all of the goblins from the bank. 

Draco and I rushed downstairs and saw that Lucius and Narcissa had horrid looks on their faces. 

Voldemort was going through and killing them all. Nagini would then be attacking them. 

Blood was flowing freely from each of the goblins body's.

Oh my this was the room I only cleaned a few days before. 

Voldemort moved forward and Nagini slithered after him. 

"Stay close, they know our secret now" Voldemort hissed.

They apparated away leaving the room in a tip. I once again cleaned it up. 

"Well that wasn't very nice" I said. 

"No it really wasn't" Narcissa said sadly. 

"Why was he so angry?" Draco asked quietly. 

"Another horcrux was destroyed" Lucius said. 

"Oh" 

"Yeah" 

"It was the last one apart from Nagini, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yes" Lucius replied. 

"Well remember tomorrow you two are going back to Hogwarts, I shall expect that the war will be soon" 

"Yes it is soon" I said, "And after wards, Narcissa, Lucius, Voldemort is going to ask for people to join his side, what you two are going to have to do is very brave and walk over to the good side. I will put another protection charm on you as you walk over, that way you wont be charged for crimes of dark magic" 

"Okay" Lucius said. 

xx madi xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 1 23
Ariel Mills, the only non-Slytherin in her family in generations, prepares for her fourth year at Hogwarts. Her parents just so happen to be best fr...
13.4K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
15K 293 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
392K 9.7K 83
this book goes along with the Harry Potter movies, years 3-7 then some afterwards SEXUAL CONTENT SLOW BURN Cynthia Aurora Morningstar has never been...