Hot Wheels Acceleracers: Gelo...

By FreezingCandle

After Vert Wheelers success of beating Gelorum in the ultimate race, he soon finds out the truth behind her p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Four

360 4 1
By FreezingCandle

Vert jolted awake, wondering what just happened.

He looked around the cave, to his friends still sleeping soundly.

He knew his mom was gone, he had to accept that.

Eventually, Vert fell back asleep.

The next morning, Lani woke Vert up, and said that they had to go back to Teslas New Acceledrome.

They got into their cars, and started driving towards it.

Lani knew Vert wasn't acting like himself, so Lani said over the phone:
"You alright Vert? You seem, down."

"Yeah, just had a weird dream last night, that's all." Vert replied.

They arrived to Tesla's new Acceledrome minutes later, and they parked their cars.

"Now, we need to stay here from now on, the Drones don't know about this place. So we're safe here. Plus we got to go through realms." Tesla explained.

As soon as Tesla finished explaining, the Wheel Of Power started moving, sirens following.

"Alright, you all know what to do." Tesla Said.

Vert and his friends jumped in their cars, and sped through the portal.

The realm was, weird. Everything was rotten.

"What is this place?" Vert asked.

"I dunno. Looks weird though." Kurt said.

"Looks like my nose" Monkey Said.

Everyone groaned at Monkey, disgusted.

They continued to drive, but they stopped at a huge crack in the road.

"Okay guys, I'll go first. Go slow." Vert Said.

As soon as Vert drove slightly onto the cracked road, everyone including him, started falling through the hole.

They yelled in shock, but Vert noticed a track, sideways but easy to get to.

"Guys, Follow me!" Vert shouted.

Vert pressed a button for his Car Jets, spinning his car around, and landing onto the track.

Everyone successfully got on. Vert then saw a huge drop, going into a split loop.

"Use your Nitrox 3.0 guys." Vert Said.

Slamming onto the pedal, Verts car sped up to 300mph, then 400mph, then 500mph.

Speeding down, he then pressed the Nitrox 3.0, and sped through the loop, jumping upside down.

Successfully landing, they sped off through.

Further through, Vert noticed something extremely bright, bright as the sun.

"Do you guys see that?" Vert asked.

"What, the thing that's blinding me like the sun? Yes." Monkey Said.

Vert rolled his eyes, and kept driving towards it.

Once they got to it, it was extremely familiar.

It looked to be another Wheel Of Power.

But this one, was red.

"A red wheel of power?" Lani Said.

"That means..." Kurt said.

"More realms." Vert added.

"We need to keep this safe, away from Gelorum." Vert Said.

"Let's take it back to Dr Tesla. He'll know what it can do." Tork Said.

As they got back in their cars, Vert took the red wheel of power, and buckled it in his passenger seat.

Before they even started driving away, the cave made a rumble.

"Uh, guys?" Vert Said.

"That's not a good sound." Lani Said.

Vert looked behind him, and noticed the cave was caving in.

"Guys, you better drive, or you're about to be Human Pancakes."

"Ooooh, Pancakes? Are we having pancakes?" Monkey Said.

"Now isn't the time for jokes Monkey." Kurt said in a furious tone.

"Hmph." Monkey Said.

Vert went to use his Nitrox 3.0, but it didn't work.

He looked down, his meter was flashing "EMPTY"

"Hey, what the-" Vert went to say, but then everyone else wondered the same thing.

"Why isnt our Nitrox working?" Lani asked.

"I don't know, but we can make it out without it." Vert Said.

They sped through the collapsing cave, and out of the portal.

Landing safely in the new Acceledrome, they got out of their cars and went to Dr Tesla.

"A red Wheel Of Power?" Dr Tesla Said.

"Yeah, it was in the cave." Vert Said.

"Amazing, but hold on, there's something on the side of it." Dr Tesla Said.

"So does this one." Lani Said, holding the first wheel we found.

"What if..." Dr Tesla mumbled.

Dr Tesla connected both wheel of powers together, and the room filled a bright yellow.

Some sort of pattern filled the rooms walls.

"Is that?" Tork Said.

"A map?" Nolo Said.

"Holy..." Lani Said.

"Look, it shows some sort of, mansion." Vert Said.

"A mansion? Could that be where a third wheel of power would be?" Lani asked.

"It's a possibility." Vert answered.

Before anyone else could say anything, Verts car lit up with a bright green.

"Vert?" Lani Said.

"Hold on." Vert Said, walking towards his car.

His car beeped quietly.

It was another map, but it wasn't a map for another wheel.

Red dots filled the map, they were moving quickly.

"Guys.... we need to get out of here." Vert Said.

"What? Why?" Tork asked.

"Drones are coming. And guess who's with them." Vert Said.

Everyone hopped in their cars, and sped off.

"Okay, we're heading towards the mansion, we can find the wheel there, and stay for a few days." Vert explained.

Vert then busted his radio, in order to not continue being tracked.

It took about an hour to get to the mansion.

Rain pelted on their windshield, and thunder lit up the sky.

There was a garage that would fit everyones car in it.

"Okay, we should be safe here." Vert Said.

"WOW! PORK CHOP LOOK AT THIS BED!" Monkey shouted.

"BOING BOING BOING BOING! HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME- AHHHH!" Monkey shouted.

Monkey fell clean on his face.

"I HATE THIS BED NOW." Monkey shouted.

"There's tons of beds here, there's enough for everyone." Nolo Said.

"Here, I'll set a alarm for the door in case anyone comes in." Dr Tesla Said.

"Let's look for that wheel." Vert Said.

They looked everywhere in the mansion, but ending up with nothing.

"It's not here." Kurt said.

"It has to be here somewhere." Nolo Said.

"They wouldn't have made a map that lies- AHHH!" Vert shouted.

Vert fell onto soft carpet, then looked up.

"Well, That wasn't fun." Vert Said.

"Hey guys, it's a secret trap door, maybe the wheel's here." Vert Said.

Everyone hopped down, and started looking.

They saw something, bright red. They immediately knew it was the wheel.

They ran towards the glowing object, and finally found the red wheel of power.

"Finally, we found it." Nolo Said.

"Let's see here, Lani hand me the two other wheel of powers." Vert Said.

Once he had all three, he connected the red one, to the other two.

Bright light filled the dark corridor, a pattern didn't show, but a red robot was shown instead.

"Who or WHAT is that?" Nolo asked.

"I don't know." Lani Said.

"SO, YOU FOUND THE RED WHEEL OF POWER. GOOD. BUT KNOW THIS, THE DRONES AND GELORUM AREN'T THE ONLY ONES YOU NEED TO FEAR....." It Said in a distorted voice.

"REMEMBER YOUR FATHER VERT? WE KIDNAPPED HIM, AND ARE HOLDING HIM HOSTAGE.... CARE TO HAVE A LOOK?" It said.

Verts father was tied up in electric rope, shocking him whenever they pressed a button.

"IF YOU WANT YOUR FATHER ALIVE, BRING ME THE WHEEL OF POWERS. OR YOUR FATHER WILL DIE....SWEET DREAMS, TEKU AND METAL MANIACS...." It Said, soon fading.

"Vert, What are we gonna do now? We can't GIVE him the wheels, or we're all doomed." Lani Said.

"I don't know, but I do know one thing. I'm going after my father..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 3.8K 43
Hyunjae was an Instagram model/ model and Juyeon was just an average college basketball player- until he stumbled ab cross Hyunjae's Instagram page ...
12.9M 520K 57
"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?" •• Christian Ivonov, CEO of Ivonov enterprises, had always been the best at fucking things up. Whe...
223K 6.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
41.4K 1.5K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...