Nothing's gonna change my lov...

Por orly_lover

After Orlando broke up with Miranda, he started to experience depression, he did not believe in true love any... Más

Nothing's gonna change my love for you~
Really, after all these years?
Miranda, Please don't leave me...
What should I do now?
A letter from Miranda.
Any chance of turning back?
It all ends here.
The After effect
Thanks to you Miranda Kerr
Live, Orlando.
Keep Moving Forward.
New neighbour
All we could say now is 'WHY' ?
Our "first" dinner
I'm so Full, we are so full! :-P
First day at work
What the heck did you just said? Orlando Bloom!
You lie to me, Orlando Bloom? What a bastard you are!
Oh no! She knew that I lie to her, what should I do?
I"m sorry, for everything
A Suprise before my first movie premiere.
First movie premiere with Orlando Bloom, my love.
Can everything still be Okay ?
Well, it was a mistake.
It was totally a mistake. I have to mend my mistake.
What to do now? Call him or just...?
Christmas preparation.
Christmas Dinner. 1
Christmas Dinner 2
Its Christmas!
The secret that we share together, what a wonderful night.
Not again Orlando Bloom....
Hey, just tell me.
Why are you here?
New year, new start. Hope that everything can get back to the starting point.
Decision.
A trip to Bali, a honeymoon paradise.
Lets get started!
Thanks to your good idea!
Really? After all these time you still love me?
"Beach time"
Kay, wait for me!
I love you.
No!
Nothing's gonna change my love for you.
The end.

Omg, I cut myself?

920 36 4
Por orly_lover

Orlando's pov:

I heard some beeping noise. Then, I found myself lying on the hospital. There was a machine kinda transporting blood through a canal to my wrist. Wait....

I'm lying in the hospital?

But why? And who sent me in?

I tried to remember but all I could remember is after Miranda left I went to my bedroom.

Ya, bedroom.

Then I was in the bathroom. Hand holding a shaver.

A shaver, that's right. Then, what did i do?

Oh no! I can't remember a thing at all. What had I done?  Why I am lying in the hospital?

Suddenly, a knock from the door interrupted me.

"Erm...Mr Bloom, may I come in?" I'm not sure who's that voice was, but I am sure it is a lady. Maybe it is a nurse.

"Come in."

The door opened. It revealed a lady in her thirty, wearing a white coat. She was tall but not skinny, her body curve were just right for a man.

"Good morning, Mr Bloom. The famous actor. Well I'm you're therapist, Dr Perkins. You can call me Amanda, if you want to."

"Oh hi Amanda. looked like you know me" I know I look awful now but all I could managed is a smile.

"Ya, of course. You're my hero. I watched every of your movie: Lord of the ring, Pirates of the Carribean, and even your latest movie Hobbit too! You're so talented."

"Oh, I see. Thanks for your support anyway." Now, my smile grew more wider as I heard all those compliment. I always love people compliment me on my movie.

"Ok, how are you feeling today? Have a long rest, huh. You must be very energetic." She asked.

"I'm fine here. Just a bit dizzy. What do you mean by have a long rest? How long had I been asleep?" i asked. Yeah, she said long rest, It must be long.

"You don't know? It had been three days since you admitted to the hospital by Mrs Bloom. You're bleeding, a lot. You lose lots of blood. Luckily, Mrs Bloom send you here just in time." Did she said Miranda? And I lost a lot of blood?

"Wait wait wait, you're telling me that I lost blood? But how come? I just remembered that I was holding a shaver then I passed out."

"Oh, you must be shaving then you passed out then you accidentally cut yourself. But the cut is too deep, I don't think that's a accident." She said giving me a clue on what had happened.

Her words give me a hint what had happened that day. I remembered, I'm not shaving. I'm commiting suicide. And I seemed to enjoy it.

What!

I tried to kill myself....and I enjoyed the feel that blood rushing down from my wrist.

What the fuck had you done, Orlando Bloom?

________________________________

A/N:

What the fuck had you done, Orlando Bloom?

Never tried to kill yourself for these unworthy woman. (not specified)

You mean the world to us, do you know that?

So try to live the best you can! Paint your life with colors.

Your pallette,

orly_lover. <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

910 33 25
A Chicago layover is longer than expected. Niall completely lost, he meets Anna.
20.4K 505 36
In this world, there are some people who get their happily ever afters and others who don't. Those who get their magical fairytale romance, cherish i...
670 48 18
Amanda has had her rough times with love. But once her new neighbor shows her what terrible people guys are, she meets Niall Horan. When he starts fa...
7.2K 455 26
Sequel to "Playing (H2Ohm/Ohmlirious)" Two years have gone by since Ohm and Delirious started dating and things have been great. However, that isn't...