Zouis One Shots

By bruhhitsme14

Here is Zouis one shots. Smut and fluff. I noticed there wasn't a lot of Zouis so I made this. More

Zouis One Shots
The Door Is Always Open Part 1
The Door Is Always Open Part 2
Oh Love Don't Let Me Go
Rise From Your Burning Fiat
The Sweetest Submission, Drinking It In
Releve
The Nurse
Authors Note
Such Bros
Stupid Wattpad
Male Bonding or Whatever
Again
I'll Be Your Toy Just Don't Break Me
Part 2 of IBYTJDBM
We're Talking In Bodies
Hotter Touch A Better Fuck
Mad As Rabbits

AU Smut One Shot

2.6K 41 8
By bruhhitsme14

Link: http://larrycurlyandmo.tumblr.com/post/31044481836/zouis-one-shot

Summary: Zouis. (Non-famous) They go to the same school and Lou bullies Zayn and they hate each other but secretly Lou loves Zayn and that’s why he’s mean to him so they get partnered on a project and are at Zayn’s house and Lou’s being an ass so Zayn asks why and Lou kisses him and it turns SUPER smutty.

~*~

~ALTERNATE UNIVERSE~

*ZAYN POV*

I sat on the floor outside the cafeteria with my headphones in and a drawing book in my hands. I nibbled on a packet of chips as I started to draw.

My hand flew over the soft paper with the dark pencil as I started to draw from my imagination. Half way through my drawing I finished off my bag of chips and felt a shadow hover over me. I pulled out one earphone and looked up into the blue eyes that tormented me every day.

“Hello Zayn,” Louis smirked down at me. He had his hands crossed over his chest and his feathery brown hair and styled to its perfection. He was wearing a pair of crème chinos, white vans and a red and white striped t-shirt.

I pulled my legs up closer to me so my art was pressed to my chest.

“W-What do you want Louis?” I stuttered shyly.

“I need you to get up and move your fat ass away from the cafeteria, people eat in there and don’t need you anywhere near them,” he sneered.

“W-What? H-How do I affect them?” I stuttered again. 

“Cause you’re a loser and nobody wants to be around losers,” Louis spat. I bit my lip and looked down. Louis said some other hurtful things before knocking me and walking down the hall as the bell rang. This happened every day, every single day.

I watched as the students walked out of the double doors and down to their lockers and into the class rooms. I gathered up my things quickly and had a look at my drawing before putting it in my backpack and walking to my next class. I sat down at my usual seat in the back and brought my sketch pad out again.

I flipped to a new section and started to draw some sketches of tattoos. I already have two that were done in secret that nobody knows about and I was planning to get another. My teacher, Mr Payne, walked in and called the class to order before he started to write up some notes on the board. I saw Louis walk in late with his gang, Niall Horan and Harry Styles and sit down in their usual seats.

“Late again,” Mr Payne muttered.

I let my eyes fall back to my page as I continued to sketch out the patterns.

“Ok,” Mr Payne clapped his hands and I looked back up to see him sitting on his desk with the role.

“Josh,” He read out.

My eyes wondered to the school’s drummer nerd Josh as sir read out his partner for the assignment.

“You’ll be paired with Niall,” Mr Payne read out. They shifted seats and I dreaded to who my partner would be. I didn’t have any friends.

“Harry you’ll be with Mary,”

“Marius, you’ll pair with Joey,”

“Its Maz sir,” Marius called out as he moved seats.

Mr Payne sighed and continued to pair everyone up.

“Zayn, you’ll be pairing up with Mr Tomlinson,” Mr Payne read out. My eyes widened in panic and I shook my head.

“C-can’t I do this assessment by myself sir?” I asked.

“No you cannot, Louis, please join Zayn up at the back please,” Mr Payne ordered. I moved my chair to the absolute edge of the double desk and moved my bag so it was between my legs. I hid my drawings from him as he lazily walked down the room and flopped in the seat next to me.

“Malik,” he sneered at me. I didn’t respond and he pulled out his phone and flicked his hair in the reflection before actually unlocking it and using it.

The class went on slower than usual today and it was torture. By the time the end bell went I let out a sigh of relief and went to get up but I was pulled back down into my seat.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Louis said.

“W-What?” I asked.

“I’m coming to yours so I can do this stupid project with you,” He told me.

“B-but,” My jaw went slack. Louis? At my house? What!

“No but’s Malik, I’ll be over at 5,” He said before walking out of the classroom.

I got up shakily and walked out of the classroom and past Mr Payne. I went to my locker, collected my things and proceeded to the front of the school and began the dreary walk home. I was walking on the cold pavement and it was getting cloudy so I started to walk faster in attempt to avoid the rain. As I was almost home I heard thunder and lightning in the dark sky so I ran the rest of the way up to my doorstep.

“Stupid UK weather,” I muttered as I got in. I walked straight up to my room and chucked my school bag onto my made up double bed. I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror before sighing. I stripped off my school clothes and changed into some sweats and a hoodie.

I walked back into my bedroom and got out all of the books and stuff ready for when Louis came over. I shuddered at the thought and put on my black framed glasses after taking out my contacts that were starting to hurt my eyes.

Yeah, not many people know that.

As I walked downstairs to set everything up I heard my mum in the kitchen.

“Hey mum,” I called out as I set everything up.

“Yes sweetie?” She called back.

“A guy from school is coming over for an assignment,” I told her.

“Ok, I’ll be going to the shops in a few minutes anyway,” She said back. I silently cursed to myself and sat on the couch.

I watched the clock as it counted down to 5 pm. My mum called out that she was leaving about 5 minutes to 5. I sighed and went into the kitchen and got a drink. Let the torture begin.

The doorbell rang and I set down my glass of water. Here goes nothing. I walked to the front door and opened it to see Louis standing there with his bag flung over his shoulder and slightly damp hair.

“Come in,” I mumbled. I opened the door more for him and waited until he was fully in until I closed the door again and walked into the lounge room.

“Where is everyone?” He asked as he looked around the room, most likely judging it.

“Mum’s at the shops, Dad’s at work and my sisters are at dance practice,” I explained. I sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me. He put his bag on the floor and pulled out his notebook.

For the next half an hour we started to construct our project without any rude or snarky comments. I was surprised that one hasn’t slipped his mouth about my sweats or glasses or messy house.

As I wrote down a couple of notes Louis put his book down on the table and I looked at him a little confused.

“Malik I need to talk to you,” Louis told me.

“Then talk,” I mumbled, bracing myself for a rude lecture.

“Oh, erm, well I wanted to say that I’m erm, sorry,” he stuttered.

That caught my attention. I lowered my book at looked at him.

“What?” I asked confused.

Instead of responding to me he lurched forward and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes widened in shock as we fell onto the couch with him on top of me.

His lips were soft and warm and nothing like ever before so I was surprised to find myself kissing him back. My hands made their way to his waist and his hands were on either side of my face.

He pulled back after a while and pressed his forehead to mine.

“I am so so so sorry Zayn for all the shit I put you through. I thought that if I pushed you away the feelings would go away but they didn’t and ah fuck it, I love you,” Louis rambled.

I looked into his bright blue eyes in shock. He called me Zayn and not Malik. Wait, did he say he loved me?

“What? You l-love me?” I asked.

He nodded slightly and made our noses brush together.

“Yes, I love your hair, your eyes, your lips, your cheeks and about everything else about your body. I also love the way you used to smile but you don’t smile anymore. I guess that’s my fault and I’m so sorry but I also love the way you walk, your cute accent, the way you hold your pencil when you draw and how your eyebrows crease together in the cutest way. I guess I just love everything about and you I am sorry for all the crap I put you through,” he listed.

My jaw went slack and I was at loss for words.

“I-I don’t know what to say,” I admitted.

“You don’t have to say anything,” he mumbled before pressing his lips on mine again. This time I let the kiss go further than before and I titled my head up for better access. Our lips moved together in sync and his tongue asked for entrance.

I must have surprised him as I parted my lips slightly and let him in. His tongue explored my mouth and I couldn’t help but get turned on, he was very skilled.

I moaned and Louis bucked his hips into mine at the sound. His fingers tangled in my hair and grinded himself up against me. Lust took over me and I gripped his hips tighter.

“Do you?” Louis breathed heavily.

“Yeah,” I confirmed his unanswered question. I sat us up and pressed my lips to Louis’s again in an open mouthed kiss. He rolled his hips over my growing errection and I moaned into his mouth. I picked him up from under the butt and his legs wrapped around my torso as I carried him up to my bedroom.

I opened my door and laid him on his back on my bed before climbing up over him. His hands tugged at my hair as I kissed a line down his collar bone and around his neck. I tugged at his striped t-shirt and it came off along with mine.

His hands ran over my chest tattoo and he flipped us over.

“A tattoo?” He asked. I nodded and I could see his eyes darken with lust. His mouth attached at the ink on my chest as he kissed and licked it. I moaned and he furthered his trail down my body and to my pant line.

He pulled off my pants swiftly and palmed my now fully erect cock through my boxers. My hips bucked up into his hand and he smirked. He reached in under the strap of the boxers and wrapped his cool hand around my cock.

I jumped and moaned as he pumped me.

“L-Loueh,” I moaned.

“Damn Zayn,” Louis groaned as he removed his hand and pulled off his own pants. He hovered back up over me and rubbed our errections together. I gripped his hips and pressed my lips to his.

My hands slowly went down to his ass and squeezed it making him buck his hips into mine.

My hands slipped under his underwear and massaged his ass. His lips broke off from mine to let out a whimper.

“More,” he whined.

I smirked a little as I ran my fingers through his cheeks and over his tight entrance. He moaned and I slipped from under him and propped him up on his hands and knees. I removed his boxers fully and threw them over my shoulder and around my room somewhere.

I pressed back his ass cheeks with my hands and looked at his tight pink hole.

“Damn Lou,” I breathed.

“Zaaaayn I need you,” He groaned.

I reached over to my draw and pulled out the small bottle of lube I keep around. I put some on my fingers and rubbed around his hole. He jumped and I slowly pushed in a finger.

“I’m not a damn virgin Zayn,” Louis groaned.

With that I added a second a second finger quickly and pumped them in and out of his ass. He moaned and I brushed over a spot inside of him that made him jump and scream my name.

“AH! ZAYN! YES AHHH!” He moaned. I brushed over it again and he had the same reaction.

“Zayn please,” Louis begged.

I can’t believe that Louis, the boy that bullied me, was now naked and on his hands and knees begging for my cock.

I stripped off my underwear and threw them away randomly. I squirted some lube on my cock and pumped it a few times before lining up at Louis’s entrance.

“Ready babe?”

Louis only moaned in response and I pushed myself into him. He moaned in sync with me as I pushed myself ball deep into his tight ass.

“M-m-move,” he whimpered beneath me.

I thrust my hips smally and hit his prostate making him rub his ass all over me. I moaned and gripped his hips tightly and pulled myself fully out of him and pounded back in. He jerked forward and I moved one of my hands to his tanned shoulder and pulled him closer to me.

I repeated my movement and made a steady rhythm.

“Fuck, Zayn ahhhh harder,” Louis moaned from beneath me.

I pounded into him harder and held up his chest with my arms. I moved one hand down to his cock and started to pump it in time with my thrusts.

“Fuckkkkkk,” Louis moaned.

I attached my lips to his neck and sucked a big purple mark.

“Cum for me Lou,” I whispered into his ear dirtily.

I pounded into his prostate one more time before his ass tightened around my cock and he covered my hand in his seed.

I pulled out of him and he collapsed onto the bed. I flipped him over and moved closer to his face. He took my cock in his mouth and bobbed is head.

My fingers tangled in his messy hair and he looked up at me beneath his lashed. My balls tightened and I shot my seed all into his mouth. He sucked me dry and swallowed my liquid as I moaned.

I pulled my softening cock out of his mouth and laid on my bed next to him. Louis cuddled up next to my side and I wrapped my arm around his waist lazily.

I looked down at him and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. He returned it and pressed his face into the crook of my neck.

“I love you Zayn,” Louis mumbled tiredly.

“Mmm, love you to,” I mumbled equally as tiredly. I felt Louis grin against my neck before we fell asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 132 2
One shots • Explicit Content *These one shots are simply for entertainment and do not at all affect or fall in line with the original plot of the or...
1.9K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
1.3K 16 8
Some random Larry oneshots. I'm currently in uni and idk if/when i can update again so here is what I have so far. Enjoy
27K 102 63
Just everyday 1D being 1D there are lots of cussing, flirting, sexual contact and lots LOTS more. I hope you guys love this thanks!