A Big Girl's Thug

By MissPlusSize_

Aija Moore is a plus size girl that has many insecurities. She feels as if no one wants her because she's a b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Book Alert!
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
A/N :)
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Book Two

16.2K 312 13
By MissPlusSize_

A Big Girl's Needs

London Greenway is an event planner who's been married to her husband for nine years. The marriage isn't what London desires it to be, she craves excitement, desire, and want yet with her husband she doesn't have any of those feelings. What will London do when her sister's wedding drags an NBA player into her life who manages to make her feel things that her husband doesn't. Will she succumb to his affection and her obvious desire? Or will she remain faithful to her husband?

Jayceon Jamal Daniel Jr. is an NBA player who has a 'fuck bitches, get money' mentality. He's all about his family, but doesn't intent to have one of his own. What happens when he meets a women at his best friends wedding who he finds incredibly sexy and desirable? Jayceon doesn't believe in love but he does want to spend a night with her. Will he succeed in his advances towards the intoxicating woman? Or will he find more than he initially anticipated?

*****

Go and read my second book to the Big Girl Series I promise it'll be better than my first! I would appreciate the love and support on this new book that I'm creating. I'm truly excited for this book and I have tons of ideas!

Thanks for reading A Big Girl's Thug to the end! Much love ♥️💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
35.8K 1.5K 16
‼️BOOK #2 IN PLUS SIZE SERIES‼️ ______________________________ Siah & Cataleena Are Backkk After Getting Married And Having Their Son Who Is Now 4 Y...
410K 16.8K 29
23-year old Odell Beckham Jr. is a petty and aggravating wide receiver for the NY Giants,who has his own opinion on Plus size girls. What happens wh...
1.2M 29.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...