Falling

By 5saucemikey

Calum Hood. Tayla and Calum claim that they're just friends. But is that really the case? More

Prologue
1

2

196 1 1
By 5saucemikey

"Are you serious?" Calum asked as he lifted his head from my neck, "you broke up with Jack because of me?"

"No- well I mean. Not really, he hit me Calum.. but even if he didn't of course i'd have chosen you over him"

And it was the truth, why would I throw a friendship of 12 years away for some guy that probably won't even matter in 5 years time. Besides I knew that he'd have done the same.

"I suppose" he sighed.

"You know I love you right?" I whispered and he replied in the same volume "Yeah of course, and I love you too." he kissed the side of my head seeing as it was all he could reach from the position we were in.

"So how have you been- you know since the break up?" he asked timidly, as if he was afraid of what my answer might be.

"Not too bad, I mean I guess I miss it. Not him... I definitely don't miss him, just the physical stuff you know. I miss going to his on a Saturday and watching films and cuddling for hours and not having to worry about anything else. You know"

I felt him nod against my head, although I knew he had no idea what I felt like. He'd never been one for relationships just hooking up after a night out. He didn't know how it felt to break up with someone, right now though I think that would be perfect.

Just being able to call someone when you were in need of a good fuck and not having to worry about texting them all of the next day. I suddenly began to think about what that would be like, and with Calum. I'd never had such thought of me and Calum, you know- sexual thoughts.

I don't know what possessed me to do it, but after thinking about what friends with benifits with Calum with Calum would be like I suddenly span in his arms and captured his lips with my own.

After a few seconds he started to kiss back, and a few seconds after that I pulled away as if I was suddenly realising what it was that I was doing. Calum looked down at my lips for a good few seconds before looking back up to my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. I couldn't even get my words out straight before I jumped off of him and fled down the hall way to my own room.

"Tayla wait" Calum exclaimed but I continued into my room before locking the door and sliding down it with my head in my hands.

What had I done. I always have to ruin everything, it's going to be very awkward between us now.

I had to think of something quickly, so I decided that when I woke up I would talk to Calum and tell him that I had a few drinks and Jacks phone call must have bought stuff up from the past.. Yeah that'd be perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
379K 33K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
1.5M 26.5K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...