Hating Mr. Popular

By ShahdMohamed0

Welcome to Hailey's life! Her life changes the day her mother accepts a job in San Diego and move all the way... More

Hating Mr. Popular
Characters photos
Chapter 1 (Congratulations.)
Chapter 2 (Goodbye home and welcome new life.)
Chapter 3 (Starbucks)
Chapter 4 (I'm gonna miss you bro.)
Chapter 5 (First day of hell.)
Chapter 6 (So much for new student.)
Chapter 7 (He is Mr. Popular of the school. )
Chapter 8 (Angel fell from heaven)
Chapter 9 (A secret place.)
Chapter 10 (challenging.)
Chapter 11 (Happy birthday!)
Chapter 12 (Camping trip.)
NOTE.
Chapter 13 ( She tried to kill me! )
Chapter 14 (Hay Hay)
Chapter 15 (I was joking with you.)
Chapter 16 (James.)
Chapter 17 (Freinds.)
Chapter 18 (I'm breaking up with you.)
Chapter 19 (Would you go out with me?)
Chapter 20 (Triple date.)
Chapter 21 ( You're John Brooke's daughter.)
Chapter 22 (She loves me back!)
Chapter 24 ( Same Motives.)
Chapter 25 (Footage.)
Chapter 26 ( Traitor.)
Chapter 27 ( I've changed Hailey..)
Chapter 28 ( Where is she! )
Chapter 29 ( Supposed.)

Chapter 23 (The ugly Truth.)

53 7 0
By ShahdMohamed0

Well, to be honest I was shocked that James himself sends me a weird message like this. His uncle must have brainwashed him.

I stared at my phone for a couple of a moments before calling Ian.

"Hey." I said and suppressed a nervous laugh.

"Hey, what's up with you?"

"Ummm... I just got a text from James,"

"And what did he say?" He asked a little angry.

"He said that they won't ever forget." I replied clearing my throat uncomfortably.

"You know there's nothing to worry about, they can't do anything to you..."

"Yeah they can't. Those are some stupid criminals, but what surprises me a lot that James himself sends me something like that. That manipulative piece of shit. I thought he loved me, I thought he cared for me." I said angrily.

"William Martin is a dangerous person... You shouldn't underestimate him and his people." His reply came in a serious tone.

"I know. Let's just change the subject. What's your plans for today?" I asked bored.

"I have nothing to do."

"Then let's go to Joe's diner and eat something I'm starving!" I exclaimed.

"Good idea. Get ready ten minutes and I'll meet you out."

"Okay, see ya!" I said and hung up. I got and got my black jeans and my pink sweatshirt that says 'Free Hugs'.

Obviously I didn't steal this sweatshirt from Dylan like the others... I bought it, it was pretty stupid but I liked it. It was CUTE.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my backpack with my stuff already in it.

I went outside and there he is Ian in his tight grey muscly T-shirt and his gorgeous messy hair.

"Done checking me out?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Not yet." I replied boldly.

"Hop in we don't have all day." He said smiling and getting in his car.

Soon after we arrived at Joe's dinner. He parked and we got out.

We stepped in but to my surprise there she was setting with her goons.

Emma.

That blonde monster...

Well. That was a little too much, but she is still blonde and not so far from a monster.

I ignored them so did Ian and we made our way to our table. I sat and he sat next to me.

"That's weird to see them here." I said looking at them and then back to Ian.

"I don't think it's weird that they are here. That has been their place to hang out for years." He pointed out.

I mumbled an okay and soon after a waitress came and took our orders.

We chatted for a while that's when I spotted Emma coming at our direction.

"Hey guys." She said in her annoying voice.

"Hi." Ian replied.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"We came to eat something and chat for a bit, Is there a problem with that?" I asked dryly.

"Nothing. No problem at all. Just asking are you guys together now?" She asked warily and with fake enthusiasm laced with her words.

"Yeah. We are together." I replied smirking.

I didn't know where did this come from or why I said that even though I said we should wait before going out together. But it's just felt good.

I looked at her expression that was actually priceless.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth was wide open.

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies." I said chuckling clearly enjoying myself.

Ian was watching the whole scene with amusement and pride.

She then closed her mouth and tried to regain her posture.

"That's nice." She said with a fake smile

"I know." I replied with a smile faker than hers.

And then Ian wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me to him placing a sweet kiss on my cheek.

She cleared her throat awkwardly. "I should leave you guys now. Bye." She an hurried over to her friends.

"That was unbelievable. You roasted her babe." He said laughing.

'Babe'? WOW...

I really liked the nickname.

"You really liked it?" He asked half smirking and half smiling.

"Did I just say it out loud?" I asked him slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah," He replied chuckling placing a kiss on my blushing cheek.

"I like it when you blush too. You look even more cuter." He said grinning.

"Thanks, that's so sweet of you." I said smiling.

"So, about what you said... That we are dating. Is that real?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Gosh. I love you so much." He said happily holding my face with his hand pulling me closer to him.

He crashed his lips on mine engulfing me in sweet kiss. He tangled his hand in my hair pulling down my ponytail and taking the hair tie from it.

He broke the kiss and opened my palm putting the tie in it and closing my hand back on it.

"I like your hair more when its down." He said tucking a strand behind my ear.

"O-okay." I stammered shocked a little and still recovering from his kiss.

He was gonna say something that's when I saw James approaching our table.

"I need to talk to you." James said looking at my direction.

"Why?" I asked.

"Something important." He said his jaw clenching.

"There's nothing important to say. Get the hell out of here before I break you nose!" Ian growled angrily, his fist clenching.

"Hailey, I need to talk to you importantly." He said looking so serious and at the same time his eyes begged for me to say yes.

"Okay." I replied.

"What?!" Ian shouted.

"Please Ian. Don't worry, I'll be fine" I said giving him an assuring look.

"I'll be outside don't worry." I pressed.

"Okay. But if you laid a hand on her I'll kill you." He said looking at James with a murderous look.

He nodded and we went outside the diner.

"So. What do you need?" I asked angrily.

"First I want to say I'm sorry for treating you like this." He said his eyes filled with guilt.

"Treating me like this." I mimicked his voice.

"You broke up with me with a phone call saying that my dad is murderer. What the hell was your problem?"

"My uncle filled my head with lies. He said that you're the reason why our life was destroyed and that your father faked for us  this case just to put us in jail."

"He filled my head with lies and hatred for you and your family,"

"But yesterday I heard him talking to one of his people saying that he is planning on getting rid of your family. And that John's Brooke family shouldn't exist." He finished looking as guilty as ever.

"I'm here to hear the truth from you. Please tell me what happened?" He asked looking lost and confused.

I took a deep breath and told him everything.

I saw his expression changes from confusion to shock to anger.

"Oh. My. God. How did I even. believed him in the first place. All this time he had been lying to me!" He exclaimed angrily.

"I swear to god that's the real truth. I'm sorry that you had to know that your dad and uncle are like this but this is the truth." I said truthfully.

I was really sorry for James he didn't deserve to feel like this but that's the truth.

The ugly truth.

"I didn't know that he was that cruel!" He said tugging on his hair in frustration.

"I'm sorry Hailey that you had to go through this because of me. If I hadn't met you. If I hadn't asked you out. If I hadn't introduced you to him. None of this would have happened, that's all my fault! He wouldn't have known about your family and deciding on taking revenge on you if it wasn't because of me!" He said his eyes filling with tears and guilt pouring from every single part of him.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I can't take it anymore.

What was happening to me? Was this all a joke? Is this is a dream?

I thought that moving here was a good thing. I thought my life has changed for good.

I guess I was wrong. So wrong...

I felt somebody shaking my arm. I looked to see Ian.

"What's wrong Hailey?" He asked his eyes filled with worry.

Then he looked at James. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" He shouted angrily.

"He did nothing." I said wiping my tears.

"Then what happened?" He asked.

"He came to warn me about his uncle!" I said.

"What? What is his uncle wants to do?"

"He wants to kill my family." I stated dryly.

"What the hell?.. Are you fucking kidding me!" His face was now fuming with anger.

"James came to me and warned me... he didn't know the truth but I told him."

"What about the damn text that he sent you earlier today?" He asked slowly turning to James as serious as ever.

"What text?" James asked genuinely confused.

I pulled my phone and showed it to him.

"The bastard must've sent it to you to make you hate me more." James said.

"Or when you go and report to the police about him. He would be out of the picture and James would be the one who threatened you..." Ian said slowly solving it.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked looking at them.

"You have to go on with your life normally like you've never knew anything." James said.

"How? After what you told me you think I would be normal after this?" I asked unbelievably.

"He won't do anything now.. He is still preparing. Wait for me to get enough evidence to knock him down and his people." James explained.

"And don't worry I'm still his nephew that hates you with his guts." He smirked at the end.

"Genius." Ian simply said it.

"Thank you so much James that means the world to me that you're doing this for me.." I said happily wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug.

"Ehhmm!" Ian cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"And you still my hero." I said laughing and pulling Ian with our hug.

"I must thank you James for doing this for Hailey. She means the world to me." Ian thank him smiling a little.

"You're welcome. I can't see her in danger and do nothing." He stated.

"Thanks. I think we should get in there and eat. Our orders must've been done for ages. Come James join us." I said.

"Yeah. Okay." He said smiling and we got inside.

We kept chatting and laughing wit each other.

Surprisingly things weren't awkward for me.

I mean my ex-boyfriend and my boyfriend setting together and clearly enjoying themselves.

That was weird.

But the night was good,

At the end we said our goodbyes to James and me and Ian went to his car.

We arrived home and I thanked him wishing him a goodnight and went to my house.

Emma's P.O.V.

I was really angry that this stupid Hailey takes Ian away from me.

How could she?

It was meant for us to be together for years I've wanted him.

And he sat there watching her humiliate me like this just watching.

How did he even love her?

She is ugly, Imperfect, stupid, ordinary and lying bitch.

God I hate her so much.

I always get what I want.

And I'll Get Ian just like everything I get.

I was still thinking when I noticed a guy talking to them then he and Hailey went outside.

I told my friends that I'm going to the bathroom. I went to the backdoor of the diner and walked a little till I saw them.

I hid behind a car hopping to hear what they are saying.

I need to know who is this?

"He filled my head with lies and hatred for you and your family," I heard the guy say that.

And then I heard that whole conversation. How was her dad the reason the gang was destroyed and his uncle wants to kill her family...

The whole story.

You better be careful for what I have in store for you Hailey Brooke.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

If you liked the chapter don't forget to Vote.

~Shahd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
40.6K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...