Confessions of a Bad Nerd

By HutchinsonGirl4Ever

Okay so this is my first book so I hope I did good enough. Roxanne is a nerd with one bad ass personality. Li... More

trailor part 1
Confessions of a Bad Nerd
Authors Note
Chapter 2: Summer = Life
Chapter 3: School's Just Around The Corner.
Chapter 4: School is like Prison
Chapter 5: The Roof & The Answers
Authors note
GOOD NEWS
Chapter 6?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter..........FLIRP
YO I GOTS SOME SPLANNIN TO DO
HELP HER OUT
Never Mess With A Scottswoman
Guys

Characters

55 1 0
By HutchinsonGirl4Ever

Yo, Hope you guys are enjoying the story right now. I figured you might want to know a bit about the characters in the story. So I'm gonna let them introduce them selves and stuff okay cool. Rox can you start?

Rox: Sure. Hey everybody my name is Roxanne Johnsen, yes I do know my fathers last name is different, however when they divorced I was allowed to change my last name to my mothers maiden name. Anyways I am basically the main character of this book. Lets get a description of what I look like in your head first shall we. I am about 5'1" with brown eyes, my hair is long with blue in it. My natural hair color (Brown) is in there to so I guess you could say its like a navy blue or something. Anyways I am one of the princesses in the book, my outfit style is a mix of Croptops and jeans that have holes in them, and the occasional skirt of dress, I like to wear boots. My hair is either in a ponytail or down, I rarely wear make up. The cars I have are the 2014 wrangler jeep, and the 2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn. The jeep is blue and the Ram is red with white/beige trimming, what I like trucks, we all have our opinions. Anyways Asher, one of the other characters you will meet, is my boyfriend. I like music (DIfferent generes), surfing, and anything that isn't girly I dislike perverts, flirts, and anything that is Pink, Sparkly, freaking girly crap, Slutty things too. I am nice and I love children. And I have a tattoo on my back of a heart with guitars and headphones on it.I sometimes act country too, don't hate. I have something called "BGR" it means Bad GIrl Rox, she basically comes out when shes forced to or when she wants to. It also depends on my attitude. But other than that nickname everyone just calles me Rox, well except for my boyfriend he calls me Princess, because I'm a princess so yeah. Okay well thats me, oh and I really do have a list of things Ash can't cook. Okay who wants to go next?

Ash: I'll go I guess. Hi everyone my name is Asher Haynes, my nickname is Ash because my full name is Asher Scott Hayes. So Ash for short. I am Roxannes boyfriend, I am also the bad boy of the group. My height well im just gonna tell you that Rox goes up to my chin so that should give you a clue as to how tall I am, if my girl is 5'1". I have brown hair and eyes, my style is basically character shirts but every know and than I decide to look good for my Princess. I wear just normal jeans and Addidas. I have a tattoo on my left arm thats a blue dragon. I have 4 other brothers and I am not lying when I say we are all 1 month apart from eachother. I'm serious I don't know how my parents did it, we were all born on the same year but with one month between eachother. How did that happen?

GL: TO BE HONEST THATS WHAT I WANNA KNOW. Is it even possible???????

Ash: I.....Don't.......know.................. Anywasy I like music (any genere), ummmm video games. hanging out with my friends, ect, ect. I dislike, annoying people, you basically have the jist of it so yea. Okay whos next?

Daisy: Ooh me next me next.

Drake: Than GO

Daisy: =D OKAY!!! Hi everybody my name is DAISY SMITH. I'm the fashionesta girl of us all, Im also a  BELIEBER. I have Brown hair. IM EXTREAMLY GIRLY. and well i like girly things and what not. I LOVE pink. I HATE beiber haters. I am one of Roxy's BFF's since like forever. And to be honest *whispers* I'm only wanting to date Chad so that Drake can get jealous and date me. Cause I still have feelings for him. but other than that yea. Whose next?

Drake: Did I just hear you say something about making me jealous by going out with Chad?

Daisy: NOOoooooooooooooooooo O.O 0_0 O_O

Drake: Uh-huh, well I'll go next if you want me too...... Daisy

Daisy: *Blushes* O-o-okay s-sure

Both Rileys: STOP FLIRTING AND JUST GO MAKE OUT ALREADY!!!! DX DX DX

Amber: Seriously guys Drake Just date Daisy already. 

Zoe: Geez taking to long.

Jack and Cole: *Nods heads yes*

GL: I have a better idea *makes plac e look like a wedding* Do you Drake take Daisy to--

Drake: Hahaha. *Blushes* Anyways my name is Drake Haynes. I have four other brothers You have already met one of them. I'm in track and am one of the most popular boys in school next to my brothers of coarse. I like track, peace and clamness. I dislike basically anything that is stupid. I'm not very smart but I have a B C honor roll so thats good I guess.I do have a crush on someone but I sont think she likes me. Anyways my hobby is well track let me make this easier for you....I.....LIKE...........TRACK........A LOT. Okay so next?

GL: Uh wedding come on drake marry daisy already. Seriously I have places to be and people to meet.

Daisy: *Blushes A LOT*

Drake: Daisy please don't hate me *Runs away*

Everybody: *sighs and shakes head*

Jack: I'll Go. Hello my name is Jack Haynes, I'm not gonna bother telling you that I have brothers becasue... well. You should be able to tell by now. I like basically anything. I was taught to try anything that came out of good hands. So that should give you a hint of it. I dislike people who get in my way thats mostly what I dislike. I have a MAJOR crush on Rox but she will never give me the time of day to go on not even one date with her. I just keep hoping that she will forgive me for what I've done. As you can tell from Chapter 4. So yea next

Ashley: OMG WHERE IS MY SPRING MOUNTAIN WATER DX

Jack Rie and Amber: Oh look she made her royal appearance -_- -_- -_-

Ashley: Darn Right I did. Hello lovely people of the world. Your QUEEN has arrived. Please wait until the end of my speech to applaud thank you. Now I was born on-

Rox: *pushes Ashley into Giant box and sent it to London* Asley likes being popular and pink and or girly crap. She Dislikes me. And she believe she is the most popular girl in the world all because she can run the school with the boys. Basically Shes Jaffar and I'm Aladdin. NEXT.

Cole: May I go next?

GL: Sure If you want. you dont have to ask Y'know

Cole: I know I just wanted to be a gentleman. But Hey Guys I'm Cole Haynes. I like giving hugs to people. What can I say, I'm a hugger. Anyways I am a nice guy and the ladies LOVE me.

Zoe: NO JOKE HE SOMEHOW HAS A FANCLUB

Cole: Shes not lying guys I somehow do. I dislike well the usual types of crap, stupid people yada yada. I think we can ALL agree we hate stupid people somehow.

Everybody: YEUP

Cole:I also like soccer, my favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo of the Real Madrid C.F. and I usually dress in comfy clothes which consists of like a button down shirt, or normal shirt and some skinny jeans.And I like soccer. Okay lets keep it moving.

Zoe: Me next man. Hey guys, how are you doin' good good, good to hear.

GL: WOMAN THEY AINT EVEN ANSWER YET

Zoe: SHUT UP I'M TRYIN TO DO MY INTRO OVER HERE............Anyways before I WAS RUUUUDELY INTERRUPUTED

GL; WOMAN YOU INTERRUPT ME 24 DANG 7 SO SHUT THat HYPOCRITICAL MOUTH OF YOURS 

Zoe: I SAID SHUT UP....Oh and readers you don't need to worry cause we do this all the time and not once have we gotten into a an actual fight so we all good here. Anywasy names Zoe Davis. I well like Cole said We all hate stupid crap so yay. I like music oh and DONT HATE because I'm lesbian so shut up okay now theres another lesbian here but we aint dating so dont get any Idea. NEXT

Riley: Okay I'll go, Hi everybody my name is Riley Andrews. I'm the girl Riley, there is a way to tell me and the boy Riley apart. He is called Rye but its spelled Rie, you may see me end up being called RA for short and Zoe was right I am Lesbian okay like she said DONT HATE. I consider myself a guy

Rox: Chica you have BLEEP a BLEEP and a BLEEP and what the BLEEP was BLEEEEEP

GL: FIRE ALARM SOME PRANKSTER PULLED IT.

~~~~~~~Outside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack: What are we gonna do?

Both Rileys: Yea seriously

Ash: Hey guys wheres Cole and Drake?

Rox: Hey there they are

GL: you guys went to get the gear?!?!?!?!?

Cole and Drake: *Looks at eachother and shrugs while puts stuff down* Yea 

GL: wow.........well than.............okay. shall we continue oh and RA We're just gonna call you Ria for now so that way people can tell the difference between you and Rie.

Ria: Okay. Guys Ria is Riley Isabella Andrews. So yea. And I plan on going into the Air Force when I graduate. so yea. Hey Meagan, Toby you guys havent said anything you okay?

Toby and Meagan: Yea 

Meagan: Reading book

Toby: finding hot crew girls to scare the heck out of and maybe more *Wiggles eyebrows*

Zoe GL and Rox: EWWWWWWWWWWWWW 

 Meagan: I'm gonna go ahead and do this so I can finish my book

GL: Be our guest

Meagan: Hi everyon I'm Meagan Stewart, I technically am a main character but I know people because of Amber. So yep. I am a great person Unless you kinda well mess with family and friends but yea I kinda just do what I like most of the time. I really am a nice person other than that. Ummmmm I have a boyfriend named David Who lives in the town on the left, about a 3 hour drive so. Eh hes so sweet he couldnt make it because he has to worry about his job and stuff. Other than that I dress sort of tomboy-ish. I like Ed Hardy gear so like half of my style is tomboy the other half is Ed Hardy. I'm done next

Amber: what about whta you like?

Meagan: Oh yea. I like, ummmmm anime manga yea that stuff and what not

Amber: she really is controversal when you talk to her.

*Girl screams* *Asher and Toby laughing their asses off*

Rox: Shit TOBY LEAVE THE GIRLS ALONE YOU AND ASH CAN SCARE THEM BY SAYING RAPE IN A CREPPY VOICE LATER.

Toby: OKAY. Hi people of the world. I'm Toby Evans I am Asher Best Friend and Wingman. How do you think he got his girl in the first place. * high fives Ash* I am like the bad-ish boy...Wait no I am the seriously perverted one of the group. I make it happen HAHA. anyways I like good music and superman....no....actually....I am Supermans secret son he doesnt know about. 

Ash: now if you will exucuse toby and me. my associate(Toby) and I, must go o our business trip. 

Toby and Ash: *goes and scares the hell out of rox and Zoe*

Zoe and Rox: *screams while boys are laughing* 

Rox: You are so gonna get it Ash *Evil Smirk*

Zoe: *pops knuckles, Evil Smirk* Oh toby

Toby and Ash: RUUUN 

Toby and ash are currently running away from the girls. Rox chases Ash, Zoe Goes after Toby.

GL: -.- well thats what they get. Amber Rie your last who wants to go

Rie: Ladies first, I don't mind going last

Amber: Thanks Rie. Well hello everybody I'm Amber Adams. or Double A however you want to call me. *Toby screams Zoe cursing out a list of profanities in background* Anyways I am the DJ of the group. basically I'm the musical chick who manages to be a DJ as part time. I like BVB and Creepypasta. My style is sort of punk with a hint of original. I dont really have anything else so oh yea and I work in tech theatre with Rox and Ria. Its fun. Okay Rie go for it.

Rie: Thanks Amber. well we finally made the end everybody My name is Riley Haynes, you have already met my brothers so yea. I am an inventer and trying to Harvard. Yea lot of money. anyways I like science and inventing. so yea and I'm LATE FOR MY DATE DRAKE SET UP FOR ME CRAP BYE GUYS I GOTTA GO.

Everybody but Ash Zoe Rox and Toby: Bye GOOD LUCK

GL: Well You guys alread know that I'm the Writer so yea. The Characters are actually based off of my friends and family and well me. But yea guys this cast list will explain who Ive got for Who.Amd I got lazy so yea there will be a questions thing I think IDK yet

Bye Guys. And Keep in mind you dont know these people unless you go to my school but yea until than yea. and GO TO ApocalypticGirl and follow her she is one of the characters in this book and on of my best friends too. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Rox and Ash~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash and Rox are at a Taco Bueno

Rox: What don't judge 

Ash: We got hungry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.6K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
782 48 18
This is like most other Harry fics, protective older brother(s), Starts in year 3, Y/N has a secret power blah Blah blah But I'll try to make it exc...
1.8K 37 32
Follow Ray in the Naruto world. Learn about her dark past and how it affects her future. How will she change the world of Naruto, who will she fall i...
21.5K 661 17
boyxboy thing don't like don't read. I'm not good at summaries so bare with me. Sasuke a young boy finds a part fox boy in an ally when he was runnin...