Sure Thing, Jen

By sugarkeysis

Jenlisa humor. Thats it. More

ST intro
ST 01
ST 02
ST 03
ST 04
ST 05
ST 06
ST 07
ST 08
ST 09
ST 10
ST 12
ST 13
ST 14
ST 15
ST 16
ST 17
ST 18
ST 19
ST 20
ST 21
ST 22
ST 23
hey!
ST 24
ST 25
ST 26

ST 11

1.6K 46 3
By sugarkeysis

"So what are we?" She asked.

It turns out Jennie brought me to the same spot where we watched the sunset and she's serious of what she had said that she don't have licence, thank God were alive, she just assumed on how to drive a car from GTA V.

"I- don't know"

"We kissed, flirt, care for each other, is this a game of yours?"

"No Its-"

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"Its a way of showing care for you"

"I don't think so Lisa! Because it kills me inside, I know you ignored me for a day, maybe just hours, but it caused so much pain" she said, she has a teary eyes, and I'm so dumb.

"Im-"

"Forget it, I just wanted to talk to you just to tell you that your aunt have a bad plan for you, she wants you dead"

"That is not good to joke about Jen, aunt would never do that"

"Well, its your call whether you believe me or not"

"Hey-"

Before I can finished, she already drove away leaving me in the middle of nowhere. Guess what I'm walking home late. Welp 100 km isn't that long right? Yeah, maybe I'll be home tomorrow maybe the next day. Help me.

I walked for an hour, I'm not even half way through ugh! Then suddenly.

*honk honk*

"Hey! Wanna ride?" The man said, I admired his bike and his suit too, he seems bad ass and probably older than me.

"Uhh, no thanks I'll just walk" I said.

"Well, good luck on your journey, I guess you'll be walking for, let's say 24 hours? But if you'll run it would be 16 hours bye!"

"Wait! How did you know that I'll walk for-"

"Do you want to ride or nah?"

"Alright, alright!"

"But really how did you know"

"We go to the same school"

"I didn't see you in school"

"Yes you didn't, but I saw you"

"Ok, just drag me at the school, my car was parked there"

"I'll bring you there, but first were gonna go to my sister to bring this" he said presenting the bag, which I assumed it has foods in it.

I felt the bike has stopped, I'm completely asleep during the ride.

"We're here" he said. I slowly opened my eyes and it got widen when I noticed that the house was Jennie's.

I took off from the bike as the guy went through the backyard which I followed.

"Jennieya!" He called in a low voice. But nothing pops up from the window. So he picked up a stone to throw it.

*blag*

"What the fuck yong-wa!"

"Sorry, here you go, catch!" He throw the bag of food and Jennie caught it.

"Thank you!" The guy gives Jennie's a thumbs up in reply and Jennie closed the window Immediately. I guess she didn't saw me?

*at school*

"Thanks for the ride" I said waiting for him to tell me his name as I offered a hand.

"Yong-wa" he said.

"Right! Ummm, about earlier- are you Jennie's brother"

"Uh-uh, nope"

"Then why are you calling her sister?"

"Were best friends she's like a sister to me, why did you asked?"

"Nothing"

"You're friends with Jen?"

"Well, kinda? Was" I wasn't sure of my answer since she dumped me earlier.

"I assumed you are, its getting late, I should probably go"

"Right, thank you again"

"No problem" he smiled and I smiled back.

*Morning at school*

"Ok, class since the coming school party is on monday, please be reminded that every student should have date, no date no entry ok?"

The door opened and it got everybody's attention.

"Sorry"

"Miss Manoban you're early for your second subject!" The teacher said in sarcasm.

"Sorry ma'am, got over sleep"

"And why?"

"Uhhh...I was-" Lisa barely said when she spotted Jennie.

"Uh, I worked for my project"

"Fair enough, just don't be late again"

"So I was saying-"

The teacher continued to talked. Lisa got on her sit near behind Jennie's. Lisa admired Jennie who's attentively listening to her teacher.

"Class dismissed"

Lisa's Pov

I guess she will ignore me, I tried to talk to her but she pretends that she didn't hear anything.

I got my food at the counter, guess I'll be sitting alone today. I sat on the side and tried to eat but all I can think right now is Jennie.

"Hey" I snapped back and looked who called me.

"Oh, Hi!"

"Can I sit here?" He asked but he already seated.

"Well, you are sitting"

"I saw you here alone, and thought maybe you like some company?"

"Thats sweet yongwa!" I smiled sarcastically.

"Here take it! I know you only came here to get this" I gave him the burger that i didn't eat.

"You got me" he chuckled.

"But thanks!"

"No problem, but can i ask you why you're sitting here alone?"

"You already asked me! geez yongwa"

"I thought you're friends with Jen so why are you alone here?"

"Yeah-"

"Jennie!!! Here!!!" Yongwa shouted. Shit! I'm doomed.

"Oh hi oppa!" Jennie, god! I don't want to turn around.

"Here, sit here" he said gesturing to his side. Jennie sat beside him. Is she ok that were on the same table?

"So I guess you already know lisa" yong wa said.

"Yes"

"Well let's eat"

"Yah!" We turned our face to see Rosé with her tray and Jisoo behind her coming toward us.

"Yah! Chae!"

"Oh hi guys whats up!" Rosé greeted.

"Yah! Give me your food!"

"Why should I?"

"You bumped in me then I spilled my tray! Now I dont have something to eat"

"Well, its your fault not mine"

"Aish" and now Jisoo is clenching her hands.

"Hey, hey thats enough here take this" I offered and Jisoo quickly turned to angel from demon who didn't eat for century.

She sat beside me, and hugged me like a koala. And I saw Jennie darted her eyes towards us so I quickly pull my self from Jisoo.

"Uhmm, I gotta go guys! See you!" I stand up to leave the group.

"See you on weekend!" Jisoo shouted. What weekend? O shii- RM's party. What should I do. And the coming school party! My Date hates me!!!

Shooooooooorrrrt! UD, But hi! 👋 goodbye! 👋😂 see ya! 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.3K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
443K 15.9K 54
Si Jennie ay half tao, half sardinas.
194K 5.3K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ā¤ļø
51.5K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)