The Mysterious Gift

De ChynaJudai17

Read. Mai multe

Author Note*
Characters -Pt 1*
Prologue*
Chapter One*
Chapter Two*
Chapter Three*
Author Note*
Chapter Four*
Chapter Five*
Chapter Six*
Chapter Seven*
Chapter Eight*
*Author Note*
Chapter Nine*
Chapter Ten*
Chapter Twelve*
Chapter Thirteen*
*Author Note*
Chapter Fourteen*
Chapter Fifteen*
Chapter Sixteen*
Chapter Seventeen*
Chapter Eighteen*
Chapter Nineteen*
Chapter Twenty*
Chapter Twenty-One*
Chapter Twenty-Two*
Chapter Twenty-Three*
Chapter Twenty-Four*
Chapter Twenty-Five*
Chapter Twenty-Six*
Chapter Twenty-Seven*
Author Note *

Chapter Eleven*

4.3K 190 8
De ChynaJudai17

Christoph P.O.V

Pulling up to an apartment complex I find a spot and park. I got out and start walking to the door. Finally reaching the door,  I pause.

Breathe Chris. Breathe

Alright here goes nothing.

KNOCK, KNOCK

* * *

"Umm hey Christoph..." she looked at me with her head tilted.

"Oh um hey, can I come in?" 

Breathe.

"Yeah come right in I was just going to put Nikolai down for a nap, I'll be right back."

She walks out the living room to the back somewhere. So I start walking around, looking at her apartment. It was sort of small but just perfect for the two of them. 

Glad she's in a new place.

As I'm walking around I start noticing she has a lot of pictures around the room. One of the picture, on the wall, looked to be a maternity picture. She was cradling her stomach very protectively. I stared in awe at it, in awe, she looks extremely beautiful.

My eyes shift over to more pictures of her. 

There was another one, I assume was of her as a little girl with some woman. Must be her mother and her at a young age

As I glanced to my left I noticed three pictures in a frame, with a candle attached. It was titled "My Little Miracle" . 

He was so tiny.

He looked so fragile.

Hmmm... that's odd.

I slowly lifted the frame to get a better look. The baby, I'm assuming is Nikolai, was in an incubator... was he premature? 

I pierced my eyes upon all three pictures that I didn't even hear her come back into the room. "Those were the worse but best memories of my Nikolai when he was in the hospital", she says softly.

Not even moving my eyes from the pictures, "why was he in this incubator?" It just didn't sit right with me that the little boy in the picture was the same one I took care of for a month. I slowly sit next to her on the couch in my own thoughts.

"He came early".

"How come?" I had to know why, I was determine to know the reason.

* * *

Makayla P.O.V

"How come", he seemed determine to know why Nikolai was a premie.

"Well basically ...."

'FLASHBACK'

I walked into the house from my classes.

"Where the fuck you been girl !"

I turn and see Spencer on the couch with white residue around his nose. Oh no, hopefully this doesn't go bad. I ignored him and tightened my hand on my backpack.

"Oh so you don't hear me now bitch? Well let's fix that.

Next thing I know he grabs the handle of my bag. "You stupid  bitch!" He throws me on the floor and starts punching me in the face, so I cover my face as best I can. Big mistake. Spencer takes that open opportunity to kick me in my stomach repeatedly. He kept kicking as hard as he could from my huge stomach to my ribs and back, "I hope that bitch ass baby dies!"

'PAUSE FLASHBACK'

"I couldn't take all the kicking, I just couldn't. In that moment I honestly wished I had died, do you know how horrible that feeling is." I gazed off.

As tears seep from my eyes I feel a thumb lightly graze my cheek removing the tears that stained them. Looking into Christoph's eye I could see the compassion.

"You don't have to tell me anymore Maykayla", he pulls me into his arms. His arms are comfortable and make me feel safe.

"No I need to." I took a deep breath and started again, "The beating lasted probably 45 minutes before the police arrived and got him off me. There was blood everywhere that I thought... I just  thought I lost him. The little person I was growing inside me was taken from me, that's all I was thinking. But as they put me on the gurney to go to the hospital I placed my hand on the side of my stomach and felt a faint kick. That is the only thing I remember before everything went black. Once I woke the doctor told me Nikolai was in ICU in an incubator, a premie is what he was considered, but in my eyes he was absolutely perfect." I finished my story while wiping my face and looking at Christoph for a response.

"Damn, you are one tough girl, no woman to go through that".

"Thank you I think", I giggled.

There was a deadly quiet pause where we couldn't do anything but stare into one another eyes. Looking into his eyes I felt like I was drowning in the middle of the ocean if I looked away for one second, What is he doing to me.

WAHHHHHHHHH! MAMA MAMA!

"Oh, that's Nikolai I better go get him", I rushed off.

I need to not do that again! Staying away from him is a must.

As I approach Nikolai's crib, I notice him making a strange face but not at me. I tilt my head at him until I hear a voice from behind me.

"Little man you up, finally!"

Just then a flash went off.

"What do you think you are doing taking pictures of him?" I questioned him.

"Well he is my son so I need pictures of him, plus I'm going to post it as my screensaver and on my IG."

I picked up Nikolai and looked at his phone to figure out what this 'IG' thing was he was talking about. It was just pictures and videos of him working out. Then I realized there was pictures and videos of Nikolai that I didn't take.

"Do you have one, I could follow you since you're my son's mother."

His Son's Mother...

"Umm I actually don't have one", I said ashamed.

"Oh that's easy, let's go to the mall and get you a phone so we can get you one".

"I have a phone so there is no reason to go to the mall and I would feel better if we got a test done before you posted pictures of bubba".

"Who's Bubba?"

I giggle at him, "Bubba is my nickname I gave Nikolai", shaking my head at him making Nikolai giggle so loud.

"Oh nice, and easy I'll get a test done with my family doctor if you get a new phone." Before I could protest he grabs my hand dragging me out the door.

* * *

After the mall and doctors ...

"I still don't see the point in getting me a new phone", I rolled my eyes.

"Just hush and take it as a gift gosh, you are difficult".

When we made it back to my apartment Christoph decides to help me program it. I've honestly never had a phone this big or expensive. He got me the phone its called the iPhone 8 Plus. Big freakin' phone. Christoph wanted me to get the X but I told him I didn't want it and decided to go with the 8 Plus. He helped me program it with all the necessary things I need as well as show me how to put Bubbas pictures on my screen. So far I was loving this new phone.

"Alright so now you have an IG and you have me, Sarah and Apollo as friends. I know it's not much yet but trust me you will soon okay", he gazes into my eyes, "I'll let you know when I get the test results too, should be in a few hours".

He got up and headed for the door, I followed with Nikolai attached to my hip.

"I will see you guys later, bye Tesoro", he leans in and kisses my cheek. "Bye Nico" 

Oh my!

* * *

A couple hours later ...

1 New Notification

I just got a new notification and clicked it, but wished I hadn't. After reading what it said my phone hit the floor vibrating constantly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BO$$MANN: The Results are IN .... IM A FATHER! ^KAYKAY_MAMA^👶🏼

CHRISTOPH IS NIKOLAI FATHER!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1440 Words.

Vote. Comment.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

274K 9.4K 29
Camilla is just a beautiful black woman trying to survive her family and just life in general. But what happens when she meets Adonis the toughest ma...
17.3K 620 31
"𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝."
183K 6.2K 27
❝𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟, 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠. 𝑆𝑢𝑏𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜�...
83K 2.4K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?