Amare "To Love"

By vickiwaitingx

Whenever I find someone who's in need of healing, never do I hesitate to answer the call. But what happens wh... More

Prologue
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Epilogue
PDA

Amare "To Love"

1.9K 39 9
By vickiwaitingx

Whenever I find someone who's in need of healing, never do I hesitate to answer the call. But what happens when the lines of love are intertwined with morals and profession?

Who heals the healer?

*The use of photos or gifs do not belong to the writer unless noted otherwise.

*Please remember that this is fiction. Any resemblance to the lives of individuals used, living or deceased is purely coincidental, loosely based, or the product of imagination from the author with no intent to inflict harm or disrespect.

*This book is solely for entertainment purposes only and may not be reproduced or used without permission from the author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
701K 25.6K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
397K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
199K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...