The Player and the Bad Boy

Por justdreaminlove

Having a Jock and a Bad Boy as your two best friends is great right? Being with two hot guys practically 24/7... Más

Intro.
Humiliation from the God's.
Whipped Cream Feelings
Rough Doge Ball Moment's
Your no puppet of mine
Home Video's Cause Complication
Not an Update, Just and A Note
Some friends to the end
A sluts first Kiss
Are you submissive?
The Bastards Smirk
Carter's Date Night
A single red rose
Rider's Date Night
Note
Starbucks star
The Hot New Boy
Week in London
Heart or head?
It's you...
Why?
:)

Sweet Dreams Beautiful

779 22 9
Por justdreaminlove

After being released from hospital I was told to stay off school and recover. Yeah I may have spent that week recovering but it also gave me time to figure out my thoughts about Carter and Rider. I’m really happy that they both decided to give me a chance and their actually more relaxed about the whole situation than I thought they were going to be. I do feel wrong for playing both of them but feelings are more complicated for girls. Right? I just hope that through this whole journey that we have started and we are going to finish, that they stay friends and not let me come between them. Most of all I hope we all stay really close.

Do you remember when the video was broadcasted in the lunch room about me confessing that I was going to play both Carter and Rider? Well Carter and Rider did try and find out who broadcasted it but they had no luck. Apparently it was some kind of connection with the twins. Which I don’t understand. When Daphene and Tanya cornered them both about putting me in hospital they confessed that they had something to do with that. They now sport black eyes and bust lips.

Even though these were some of the things that have happened in my week off school I had also managed to confront Rider about what happened in the diner. I had asked him questions on why he hated my brother so much and what this so called promise was to someone. He had looked at me with disgust then stormed out of my bedroom. That happened on the Friday and now it’s the Monday and we still haven’t talked.

We both share the same first period and here we are sitting next to each other saying nothing. Normally we have a joke about and he always has something to talk about. I did try and have a conversation with him by saying a simple ‘hey’ but was ignored. I’m not going to make the effort to talk to him when I did nothing wrong and was asking him a simple question. If he’s going to give me the silent treatment then that’s what he’s going to get in return.

The bell for the end of first period rings and before I can even get up from my chair, Rider has already stormed out of the room. Sighing I gather my belongings and make my way to the crowded hallway. I say a few polite ‘heys’ to students in the hallway before an arms slings across my shoulder.

“Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got fine written all over you.” Carter grins down at me.

Laughing I elbow him in the stomach “That’s not going to work on me player. Like I’ve told you many of times before your pick up lines don’t work on me”

He chuckles and presses a light kiss on my head “A guy can try right? Anyways have you and Rider talked yet?”

I roll my eyes “Does it look like we have?”

“Woah calm down there Nibbles, I was only asking. I don’t know what has exactly happened between you two but I will talk too Rider. To me you’re both taking this whole situation over the top. You both need to brush it off and swipe it under the carpet” He says.

It is true what he says. It is just a petty argument but I do want my answers. I hate being left in the dark for too long. If Rider just gives me the answers then everything will be okay. We will be able to do what Carter says and that’s swipe it under the carpet.

Carter and I reach my second period class. He stands outside with me waiting for the second bell to ring. He doesn’t say anything but just stares at me.

“What?” I huff out.

“Just admiring the beauty” He smirks.

I smack his arm with a little force “Stop it and keep your thoughts to yourself.”

He mocks a hurt face “That hurt Maddie. Anyways you never gave me an answer”

“An answer to what?” I asked confused.

A smirk appears on his beautiful face “Will you go on that date with me tomorrow?”

Instantly I blush, my face must represent a tomato. “Of course. But on one condition.”

He leans closer to me and moves a stray hair behind my ear “What’s that babe?”

Thud. Thud. Thud. The sound of my heart beats at my chest due to the close proximity and I’m sure that Carter can hear it.

“Don’t do anything cliché please. I’m not that kind of girl” I say.

“I know that dummy and don’t worry. This date is going to be the dream date that all girls visualise growing up” He says.

The second period bell rings cutting off our conversation. Carter leans in to me and his lips gently graze my ear.

“Later babe” He whispers and then walks off.

I walk in to my second class flustered. My hearts beating a little faster against my chest and I’m sure my cheeks have gone a shade brighter.

The things you do to me Carter.

The day passes through at a quick speed. One minute it feels like I’m sitting in my second period and the next its lunch time. I make my way to my lunch table where all my friends are sitting minus Rider. He must still be in a mood with me.

“Hey guys!” I greet everyone as I sit down.

I receive greetings back and Carter sends me a sly wink. Tanya’s and Daphene’s worried glances towards me, make me nervous.

“What?” I question looking at them both.

Daphene is the first one to speak “You don’t know do you Madders?”

By her saying this sentence the table quietens and everyone is looking at us.

“Know what Dappers?” My eyebrow raises with the question.

“Well... Uhh…Umm” She stutters.

Tanya interrupts her stuttering “What Daphene is trying to say is that Rider has announced that he is going out on a date with one of the twins. The same night that you’re going out with Carter. He also asked the twin once he found out that you had given Carter an answer”

My face goes completely blank. How do I even reply to that? Are they saying that Rider has done this out of jealousy? Are they saying that Rider may be doing this to make me jealous?

To be honest I’m somewhat jealous. But what can I say when I’ve told him that I’m going to be dating him as well as his best friend. Which is basically playing them. I’m not angry or anything, I just wish that he would have let me known and not let somebody else tell me.

A snapping of fingers in my face distracts me from my thoughts. It’s Tanya’s and when I finally come back to my senses everybody on the table is looking at me worriedly.

"Is everything okay?” Tanya questions.

“Umm… Yeah. I’m going to go speak to Rider” I tell her leaving my seat.

Carter, Tanya and Daphene all rise to follow me.

“Guys, please don’t. I’ve got to do this for myself” I tell them and then leave for the hallway hoping that they won’t have followed me.

I go to the one place I know where Rider will be. At the back of the school probably smoking. Once I get to the back of the school my assumptions are right.

Rider is casually leaning against the school building smoking a cigarette. The stereotype ‘bad boy’ screams out at me just because of what he’s wearing and his posture. His white fitted t-shirt and leather jacket cling to his muscles. His shades are resting on his nose concealing his beautiful eyes away from the world.

I make my way over to him and stand in front of him. He lazily smirks at me, throws his cigarette to the floor and then takes his shades off and hangs them loosely of his shirt. At least he has the decency to look at me in the eye as well as putting the cigarette out.

“I knew you would come and find me soon. Gossip does travel fast throughout this school. So come on then. Have a go at me and tell me this is the biggest mistake that I am making” He grins.

Now this is the cocky Rider that I know and who is trying to push my buttons. Well bad boy that isn’t going to work.

“You thought I was going to come and tell you that what you’re doing is a mistake for taking one of the twins out?” I chuckle “I actually came to say have fun and I hope things work out between you two.”

His grin drops and his eyes go wide “So you’re not jealous”

I half smile at him “Maybe a little. But tell me what girl doesn’t have a little jealous streak? I’m more pissed off to be honest Rider. I thought you would have come and told me yourself? Best friends don’t keep things from each other. Do they? So why did I have to find out from others?”

His lip twitches. He’s also pissed off and I just hit a nerve “Best friends? Then why couldn’t you or Carter have told me you had already arranged a date? Why did I just like you have to find it off somebody else?”

“One it wasn’t me who told people about the date it was Carter. Not me so don’t even go there. And talking about how loyal best friends are. Why can’t you tell me why you hate my brother so much? And this promise you made to someone, why can’t you just tell what that is! We made a promise that we would always tell each other our secrets! And I always tell you everything!” I sob out. The tears are practically running down my face.

Rider’s moth keeps opening and then closing. He obviously doesn’t know what to say. That’s when he crashes me in to his chest. I wrap my arms around him, his chin rests on top of my head and his hands run up and down my back.

Comforting me he says “Shortie-Pie I’m really sorry. I honestly thought that you had broadcasted that you was going on a date with Carter, when it was really Carter. To be honest I’m jealous and that’s why I asked the twin on a date. Also about your brother, I don’t hate him I just dislike him and the promise that I made to someone you will find out about it later. When you’re ready. Please accept my apology and explanation”

I can’t help but give in to him. He never comforts me, it’s always Carter. It’s nice to be in his embrace while I express my feelings and emotions.

I nod my head against his chest “I forgive you and if you really mean that about my brother and the promise then I will wait and I hope you have a good date with the twin”

I feel him place a lingering kiss on my head then he releases me.

He smiles down at me “Why don’t you go get cleaned up and I will meet you in the lunch room?”

I nod and leave him to go to the bathroom. As I’m cleaning up my make-up, guess who comes in? The twins. I sigh loudly catching their attention and almost feel sorry for their faces. Daphene and Tanya certainly did do some damage to their faces.

“Look slut you may have had your groupies beat us up for you but let me tell you something” One of the twins sneer at me.

“And that is?” I ask while letting out a fake yawn.

She laughs “You’re not safe darling. What we did to you was the first part of this whole adventure you just took part in. Good luck for when he finds you”

I laugh “Well tell your little friend whoever he is that I’m seriously not bothered and I will be waiting for him”

With that I leave the bathroom and join everyone back at lunch.

I’d like to say that the twins were telling lies about this ‘he’. But they were really telling the truth. I had figured out they were telling the truth when I got home and received a text from an unknown number.

"Well hello there darling. How naïve are you Maddie-May? You trust all the wrong people and then you wonder why you always get hurt. The scene between you and Rider was very touching. It was fun to watch you cry but it’s going to be more fun when I make you cry. Like the twins told you, the beating that they gave you was the first part of this beautiful adventure. Oh Maddie I can’t wait to finally get you all alone and finally seek the revenge that I need. I’m finally going to let them bastards know what it’s like when you mess with the wrong guy. Sweet dreams my beautiful.”

Heeeeeey!   Quick note :)

Just want to say thank you for all the recent votes and reads!

If you want to drop a comment, please do.

Thank you again!

Much Love<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

90K 697 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...
171K 5.9K 30
"You're a jock. You have these amazing good looks, you could get anyone you want, and I'm just.....me." The tear falls down my cheek with my insecuri...
18.8K 268 6
NEW AND EDITED. "Why don't you open your mouth pretty boy. I'll make you feel good I promise. I'll spread you open and pound that cute little hole. B...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...