It all started with a drink (...

By bakkarii

When Ryan and Michael, who aren't from entirely different worlds, meet at a club where Ryan and John are prom... More

New story alert 🤪🤪
Important Characters
Prolouge
Chapter One- Keys
Chapter Two- Attitudes
Chapter Three- Grape Soda
Chapter Four- Wrong Number
Chapter Six- Hickeys
Chapter Seven- Misleading Kisses
Chapter Eight- In New Yorrrk
Chapter Nine- A Square
Chapter Ten- Reporters
Chapter Eleven - Cuddles
Chapter Twelve- Violent Naps
Chapter Thirteen- Misunderstandings
Chapter Fourteen- Pinches
Chapter Fifteen- Chains
Chapter Sixteen- Poems
Chapter Seventeen- Dinner
Chapter Eighteen- Communication
Chapter Nineteen- Graduation
Chapter Twenty- Yachts
Twenty One- Money Talks
Chapter Twenty Two- The Fight
Chapter Twenty Three- Roast Beef
Chapter Twenty Four- Daiquiris
Chapter Twenty Five- Aggressive
Chapter Twenty Six- Truth
Chapter Twenty Seven- Apologies ?
Chapter Twenty Eight- Comfort Zone
Chapter Twenty Nine- Nicknames
Chapter Thirty- Guest Bedroom
Chapter Thirty One- Rings N Tings
Chapter Thirty Two- Scared
Chapter Thirty Three- Sick
Chapter Thirty Four- Jokes
Chapter Thirty Five- Breakfast
Chapter Thirty Six- Slip ups
Chapter Thirty Seven- Nurses
Chapter Thirty Eight- Magazine Covers
Chapter Thrity Nine- Turn offs
Chapter Forty- Pool Party
Chapter Forty One- Broken Records
Chapter Forty Two- Faking it
Chapter Forty Three- Hiding
Chapter Forty Four- Happy Birthday
Chapter Forty Five- Exposed
Chapter Forty Six- Please
Chapter Forty Seven- Business
Chapter Forty Eight- Confrontation
Chapter Forty Nine- Justine
Chapter Fifty- Starting Over
Chapter Fifty One- Set Straight
Chapter Fifty Two- Bitten
Chapter Fifty Three- Gender Reveal
Chapter Fifty Four- The Maldives
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER PT.1
BONUS CHAPTER PT.2
BONUS CHAPTER FINALE

Chapter Five- Outfits

5.8K 198 67
By bakkarii

*Ryan's POV*

"Ry, how do you like this one, the lady in the store said it was fire." John said strutting around his room, showing me the new clothes he had purchased from his trip to the mall with Keith yesterday. "I really liked the red against my skin tone, but it's not officially fire until you say so."

"Son, I hate to admit it, but the lady lied to you." With a laugh I start roasting him. "You look like a got damn burnt chili pepper. You got finessed, how much was this 'fire fit'? With tears in my eyes I struggle to finish what I was saying with out laughing more.

"Well damn, you a hater. I know this shit fresh,  I can rock this."

"You not going anywhere with me looking like that. You lucky you have a real friend like me, I'll tell you anytime when you look dumb. And right now," I stand up and look into his eyes. "You look dumb, take it off we can take it back and I'll help you find something better."

"Fine, but we aren't taking it back I like it so I'm going to wear it with or with out your approval."

"Anyway, how was the other night for you ? I never got to ask."

"It was straight, you look like you enjoyed yourself." He said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Not you too." I rub my hands down my face and lay back onto his bed. "It wasn't anything but a dance."

"A dance? What are you talking about, I was talking about you flirting with one of the people you interviewed."

"Never mind then forget it. That wasn't real flirting it was just for the camera you know to spice it up a little."

"Nah, who were you dancing with?" He asked flopping onto the bed next to me.

"Michael. But it was only so he could get my number, I didn't know famous people were so thirsty."

"You say that as if we aren't famous."

"We aren't that kind of famous."

"Yet, what happened when y'all were dancing?"

"I had already given him a fake number, but he was persistent, so I gave him my real one and now he won't stop hitting me up. And on top of it all he wants to go out tonight, but I'm not really feeling him."

"Just go out with him and if it's bad you don't have to go out with him again. He must see something in you to be that thirsty."

"Or he just likes a chase and wants to smash." I state and he smacks his lips.

"So ? I already know that's not happening so why not just let him chase you ? We both know you enjoy the attention." He responds with a knowing tone, with a eye roll I speak up again.

"I might, but I don't know he's high key annoying as shit."

"So are you. Just give it a shot maybe he'll show you something new."

"I guess."

"Come on I have more outfits to show you, plus I want to study for a while, you know we have that mid term coming up."

"I forgot all about that! I need to keep up with my calendar again. What would I do with out you?" I utter and lean over to hug him.

"I don't know, but I do know that you'd be a mess."

"At least I'm a hot one." I poke my tongue out and clap my hands. "Fashion show back on."

I didn't expect him to really find out where I lived, it was kind of creepy how fast he found it. I continue to stare at him through the peep hole.

"Ryan I know you're right there." With his hands stuffed awkwardly in his pocket he stares at the door.

"Who gave you my address? And I told you I didn't want to go out with you." I swing open the door to fully see him in a white T with a dark blue bomber over it, some ripped up black jeans and some white and blue retro 1s. He really did look good his shirt and jacket were so fitted I could practically see his muscles squeez-

"Are you done staring ? You know you could have all of this all you have to do is say so." He rolled his bottom lip into his mouth which made my heart pound slightly harder.

"I wasn't staring, I was just trying to see how a model can be so tacky. Your clothes are too tight for you." I add flipping my hair over my shoulder. "You can come in take your shoes off though." I walk into the kitchen and get a water bottle. "Water?" I ask holding it out and he shakes his head. He scans the apartment before speaking.

"This looks really big for just one person to live here."

"Who said I lived alone?"

"It said that you owned this apartment."

"You really are a stalker." I roll my eyes but continue, " I bought the apartment, but I have three roommates who help pay for stuff."

"Three more girls? Shit if they look anything like you I'm in trouble, I already can't get you out my mind." He backed me into the pantry door, I gasp as I feel his breath fan against my ear and neck. "You look so fucking good and you're not even dressed up." He presses his body closer to me, his cologne was intoxicating.

"Oh shit, what y'all got going on? Y'all hella close damn that shit look sexy. I wouldn't mind being up and personal with you" I hear Justine's voice ring throughout the kitchen and I push Michael back.

"Shut up Justine, it wasn't sexy this nigga breath stink." I hold my nose as she laughs. Michael kisses his teeth and grabs my arm.

"That wasn't what you was saying when I was all in your face, plus I have gum in my mouth. You can taste it if you want to." He rebuts as he licks his lips. If this man licks his lips or bites them one more time.

"I'd rather not catch anything." I raise my palm to his chest.

"Shit I do." Justine jokes and he laughs.

"Nah Ma, the only one who's getting my gum is Ryan."

"Who got gum?" I hear John say and Michael's chest tightens under my hand. I just noticed I was still touching him and I yanked my hand away. John came into the kitchen looking at his phone, when he finally looked up he looked kind of confused. "Michael B. Jordan ? In my kitchen ? What's going on here and who has gum?" He shoots out questions and I roll my eyes. I should've left Michael outside.

"I thought you wasn't seeing this nigga?" Michael asks me turning me around and I shrug.

"First of all, John no ones has the type of gum you want. Second of all, Michael this is John and John this is Michael. Third of all, I never said I wasn't with him." As I place my hands on my hips Justine looks at me like I'm crazy.

"They aren't together." Justine flicks her finger back and forth between John and I. I glare at her as John agrees with her.

"Then why is he here?"

"These are my roommates: John, Justine, and Keith, who is somewhere around here." Michael looks conflicted but goes along with it.

"So you living with two dudes?" He say with furrowed eyebrows.

"And me! Let's not forget about me!" Justine claims with a huge smile. This girl was acting totally different around Michael.

"It's not that serious, plus I don't have to explain myself, are we going to go out or not? I have to get changed into something else, Michael come on." I walk out of the kitchen to my room he follows behind me and closes my door. "You can sit on the couch or the bed it doesn't matter, I'll only take a minute."

"You can just go in that you know that right ?" He points to my sweater and yoga pants.

"It's hot outside."

"And you're hot inside."

"Listen here corny." I say going through my closet.

"Let me pick something for you." His arm goes over my shoulder and he presses his front against my back.

"You really think you're slick."

"I am."

"Not slick enough for me, move so I can get dressed." I take a black long sleeve out, with some black jeans, and black boots. I quickly get dressed and and comb my hair. I apply some dusty red lipstick. I also roll some perfume on to my wrist and neck. Once I finally leave the bathroom Michael groans in relief.

"Damn." He bites his lip before he speaks again. "It was worth the wait you look good." Michael walks closer to me and puts his hands on my hips. I move out of his grasp and pull my phone off the charger.

"I thought we had somewhere to be."

"I did to, but I underestimated how great you would look. Come here."

"I guess you don't want to go."

"Fine, but you're going to come to me when I ask you to."

"And if I don't? You're not my dad Michael."

"I am your daddy though." I look back at him with a fake look of disgust on the outside but on the inside I was kind of turned on.

"I'm not even going to comment on that." One of his arms wrap around me and he uses his other hand to grip my chin.

"When I tell you to do something, I mean that shit."

"I don't care what you mean. You're not going to boss me arou-" I was quickly cut off by his lips being roughly pressed against mine.

😈😈 It took forever to write this chapter with it being the Fourth of July and all. I hope y'all had a good day. Make sure to comment and like, also follow me to make sure you get a notification when I update. I already have 300+ reads which is great and inspires me to write more. Okay I'll catch y'all on Saturday ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 3.7K 79
Part 3 of apeshit continues 2 months after their vacation in Cuba. Y/N's past comes back to haunt her and Y/N goes into a deep depressed state and do...
5.4K 177 22
"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we can do about that." Keisha & Michael we...
524K 15.3K 90
What do you do when the king of an advanced country in Africa wants to get to know a chick from the Bronx for the better? Is she fit to be a Queen fo...
1K 452 18
"Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm yours, Scarlett." *** To the model Scarlett Rodriguez, handsome Jeremy Richards was like a fairytale prin...