Yui sister ( Diabolical Lover...

By LaurasLilly

( WARNING Yui is a BITCH IN THE STORY) Aoi is forced to live with her hated step sister Yui in the Sakamaki... More

Aoi Komori.
1.
2
3
4
the shifts skip the next 4 chp.if u dont want to read
Shift
Devil
Assasion
FINAL FORM
5
6
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Bye Bye mother fucker
Shus date
Mukami brothers
THANK YOU and a little bit about the Author
Dancing and date
Carnival with Ayato. .And Familiar faces?
Wolves of the wild
The graveyard date
Letter
Christmas
Laito ( pervert ) date and Shinnie
I got tagged by a friend
Stars with Subaru
dance competition
babies and Dance
Taken
welcome home
married
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE YOU HAVE TO READ
Reji Ending
shu ending
Laito Ending
Kanato Ending
ayato ending
Subaru ending

Painting

3.4K 79 31
By LaurasLilly

Last night was amazing Reiji and Shu are so romantic and just lovely. I did my regular morning routine and remembering the potion that Reiji used in lemme last night.

Flashback
" Ok well thank you Aoi the date is over now can we try the potion" I nod because Reiji seemed eager but he also seemed nervous and he was blushing. What is in the potion Reiji. " Ok so were is the potion" I ask politely yet patiently. I see Reiji go to his books and be pulls out a bottle with dark red liquid in it. The bottle was flower like vase it was beautiful. He poor some into a cup of tea that was on the side. " Here you go" I take the tea up and slowly rise it to my lips. I look at the cup than back at Reiji and he seemed even more nervous and he was really blushing. It was cute for him. When the cup is slightly touching my lips I stop moving and I look at Reiji. " Thank you Reiji for going out of you me way and making this potion" I bow 90 degrees and I stand back up and drink the potion. Why do I feel hot. And bothered. My core is soaking wet right now. "How do you feel Aoi" I look at Reiji and unconsciously my legs walk to Reiji and I put my leg around his him. "You want to know Reiji.. well" I get closer to his ear and breath out. I feel him shudder under me. " I feel very turned on and hot, can I release that in you." I don't know what the fuck I am saying. I am so going to be punished. But being around Reiji felt sooo good. "My lady this is extremely inappropriate but the potion seemed to work" I don't know what happens but I kissed Reiji on the neck and gave him a hickey. I am pushed to the book case with Reiji arms around me. " Why you naughty girl you deserve a punishment yes" I nod not being able to control my action. Reiji kisses my neck and he sucks on my spot. " Mmmmm" I moan and he grunted. Then he bit my neck drinking my blood. He kept doing it and I here gulping sounds. Black dots clouded my vision and the last think I heard was " You are mine"
End of flashback

I blush thinking on how I made a fool of myself. Once I finished getting ready I get my outfit on. I do my hair and I skip down the stairs humming.

I get to the kitchen and start making the cookies and muffins I promised Kelly and Janet. I wonder what they are doing. I start to sing " I am not your Barbie girl"

"Not your Barbie girl
I am living in my own world
I ain't plastic call me classic
You can't touch me there
You can't touch my body
Unless I say so
Ain't your Barbie No~"

I start to sway my hips. While piping icing on my cookies. I have a feeling someone is watching but I don't care. I continue to sing my song.

"Pull up to that dream house god gave his now
Do you like this~
Welcome to my bedroom hallway go down
Stairs got permission~
I can take myself on a dinner date
Buy myself diamonds and a champagne
Order 5 kisses
Then a chocolate cake

Acting like a Ken when i want a man
Acting like a Ken but i dont care

I do my own thing now watch me dance

Not your barbie girl
I am living in my own world
I ain't plastic call me classic
You cant touch me there you cant touch my body~
Unless i say so aint your barbie no~

Im my own boss, im mu own man and you all fit
Something that yoi cant just get

Words dont tempt me
Trying to break and these tears i aint tryna drip no~

I can take myself on a dinner date
Buy myself diamonds and a champagne
Order 5 kisses
Then a chocolate cake

Acting like a Ken when i want a man
Acting like a Ken but i dont care

I do my own thing now watch me dance

Not your barbie girl
I am living in my own world
I ain't plastic call me classic
You cant touch me there you cant touch my body~
Unless i say so aint your barbie no~

"Hey Slut Chan" I turn around and I see Laito leaning on the door. " Hey laito what do you need" I smile while putting the weeds in the brown bag. "I am very thirsty and us brothers are trying to limit ourself s from your blood but you know... we can't" I nod and get ready to give him my blood. I know most people run away but what can I do he is a vampire. Yes I am powerful but I don't want Laito to starve and I don't want him hurting girls or boys at school. And if he even thinks about hurting an animal from the forest that is his ass.

I lean my head to the left and he comes closer. "If you submit this easy imagine what we can do in bed~" ok that made me blush but I am not going to respond to that comment. Stupid pervert. Laito drinks my blood and the wound heals. I grab my essentials and the sweets and book it to the car. I have a feeling today is going to be a good day.

Skip car ride and we are In art, don't hate your girl is lazy

Right now I am in art painting something. I don't know what I am painting but I am letting my hand do what it wants. Today when I got out of the car I have the cookies and muffins to my friends. Janet had a double chocolate muffin and a double chocolate chip cookie. Kelly got a blue Barrie muffin with the Sam type of cookie I gave Janet. The loved it, I think I should make more of them. I really need to make dinner for the brothers because I feel bad that Reiji has to do all of it. Well what can you do.

The teacher let us free draw today because she wanted us to expand our imagination. I don't know what I am going to use this painting for or who to give it to. My room is taking us to mich space because of my paintings and all my stuff I brought here to the Sakamaki household. Ruki was sitting right next to me reading. He said that painting was a waste of time. My response to that was "painting is another way of keeping a diary "

I am finishing the final touches to my painting....and done. I lift my head up and look at the clock I finished my painting in 10 minutes. I noticed ever since I was title I was always a faster worker than Yui or the other kids around me. I work proficiently but I also take my time to analyze what I am doing. I turn and I see Ruki staring at my painting. "Thank If beautiful madam" I look back and I think it's ok. It can have a bit more color but I can roll with it. I am proud of it though that is for sure. I turn to look at the painting and I look back at Ruki. He still seems to be admiring my work. "Hey Ruki, do you want it." He looks at me and gulped. "It's ok I don't need it you should keep it you worked so hard on it" I giggle, he is so sweet. He is much like Reiji, they both love manners and books but something still seems different from them. One thing that is different is there past. But people always connect on some level I wonder if he and Reiji can become best friends. Oh well. " No it's all right, I don't have enough room in my Bedroom to put the painting. Here take it, I am not taking no for an answer" I hand him the painting and he smiled. A real smile. " Thank you" the painting has a realistic approach but colorful. Took a lot of shading though.

" hey Kitty can you make all of us brothers one please" he got on the floor and his head on my lap. Giving me puppy eyes. I can resist but he didn't need to do that. I think I should tease him a bit. " No Kou" I say with a resting butch face. "We will do anything please" Kou takes my hand and kisses my hand. Looking me in the eye. I am probably scarlet red right now. He smirks and so do Yuma and Azusa seeing me reaction. Than I smirk and they all got a little scared so the smirk. Disappeared.

" I will only do it if you stand on this table saying I came in like a wreaking ball and only Kou does it. You have take of your jacket and swing it in the air." I keep my smirk and the rest of the Mukami brothers beside Kou smirk and I see a little bit of relief. "I am only doing this for the art" Kou got on the table and took of his shirt. And man that was hot but I continue to stare at his face.

" I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALLLLL.!" Kou screamed and sang. he was jumping up and down waving his hands in the air. I was laughing do hard and even the teacher. I was on the floor holding my stomach from laughing it was so funny I couldn't speck English I talked in Spanish.. "Para, para, no puedo soportar más risas" Kou got of the table and put on his shirt and Jacket. We all slowly stop laughing and surprisingly the teacher let that slide. I love this school.

" Just for you to know I did that for only you" Kou grabbed my and and kissed and suck on it. " Ok ok I pain you guys you painting" I giggle out and blush. I sat down and did Kou painting. Since he loves calling me kitty I paint a white tiger. I finish painting in 23 minutes and I have him his painting. "You are really something huh Aoi" that was the first time he called me by my name. " what you just say" Kou looks up from the painting and to me with a smile. " Arigato Kitty I will treasure this forever" I smile and nod

Now it is time for Yuma's painting. I don't know what to paint for him so I will just wing it. I haven't talk to him much but I going to paint what my mind creates. I hope he likes it. 12 minutes later and I am adding the final touches. " Done here you go Yuma" he smiled and returned to his grumpy face. I know he appreciates it because he smiled. I guess that is his way of appreciating me painting something for him. "Sorry if you don't like it, we haven't asked much so I guessed" he smile and put the painting down. He cam up to me and pulled my arm. Next thing he did shocked everyone he hugged me. I returned the hug. He whispers in my ear breathing. "Arigato Butterfly" I blush extremely and he let go and walked back to his seat admiring his painting.

Last is Azusa and I have the perfect idea for his. 34 minutes and 23 seconds and I am finished with his painting. "Here you go Azusa" I hand him the painting and he had no words but a smiled creeped its way onto his lips. "I love it Luna" ohhh Yeah Luna means Moon in Latin. The bell rings and I bounced.

(A/nGreat now I want this painting in my house, I am going to paint this in a few but add my own details in it)
Today was a good day. The brothers got there painting and my friends got food. I got bitten by Laito. But we need to have a talk about how Laito needs to control his pervertedness.

A/n hello wonderful people sorry I couldn't upload earlier. My device was having difficulty saving my work. I started the story last night and when I woke up I was going to publish it. Turns out it didn't save and I needed to start all over. Hope you enjoy the story and here is the gif of the day and quote.

Gif
⬇️🔴⚫️⚪️🔵🔴⚫️⬆️🔵🔴⚫️⚪️🔵🔴⬇️
Quote

" As I look look back on my life, I realize that every time I thoughtI was being REJECTED I was being RE-DIRECTED to something bigger" - Steve Maraboli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...
266K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...
249K 6.3K 36
Aisu Komori yes she is Yui's adopted sister she's 16 year old girl who isn't like all the girls In this stage for most girls their probably trying...
12.7K 277 18
this is a fanfic book about yui and the sakmaki brothers ( mostly shu, subaru , kou , ayato , yuma , reji , ruki , kanato , sorry about no latio i ju...