Quick Transmigrating Second F...

By chaniex24

Description After accidentally falling, she actually finds herself bound to a Second Female Lead Counter Atta... More

Ch 1-28.The Heir's Counterattack
Ch 29-Grand Hall of Time 2.0
Ch 30-55.Counterattacking the Hypocritical Transmigrating Female Lead 3.1
Ch 56-68 part 1. Heiress Counterattacks Reborn Lead
Ch 69-88. Vampire Queen
Ch 120-129 part 2. Heiress Counterattacks Reborn Lead
Ch 130-153 The First Love
Ch 154-184 NPC Can Also Become King
Ch 185-219 Light of the Apocalypse
Ch 220-239 Beast Era (9.1)
Ch 240-268 There's a Mermaid at Home (10.1) p
Ch 269 Daughter of the Republic VS Chinese Opera Singer (11.1)
Ch 279-302: Daughter of the Republic VS Chinese Opera Singer (11.11)

Ch 89-119 This Miss is Going On Strike

8.2K 101 27
By chaniex24

When XunMi returned to the Sea of Stars system space, a strong energy immediately crowded into her soul, making her body pull together. She could feel her body's change.

"BaoBao, what is this?" Is it because of the spirit stones she consumed in the vampire world?

BaoBao shrieked and fly to XunMi's side, rubbing on her cheek. [Host, this is the energy that system is sending you. It's because you've learned refining the soul already. Thus, you are now able to integrate the energy from the other worlds that the system had previously been storing for you.]

XunMi only understood about half of what he was saying but nodded her head. This means that her soul will become more and more stronger in the future.

En, this was a good thing. She reached out to pick up the white furry ball and gave him a big fat kiss. She really needed to thank BaoBao for taking her away. Otherwise, who knows where she would be after falling down that manhole?

However, who knows what XunMi will do if she found out that BaoBao was the one that had removed the manhole cover in the first place? That was a question BaoBao didn't want to know the answer to ┑( ̄Д ̄)┍.

"Calculate points for the last world." Sitting on the circular bed, XunMi spoke lazily.

Mission One (Protect Female Lead and matchmake her with the Male Lead) Completed. Rewarded twenty thousand points.
Mission Two (Prevent vampire clan from being exterminated) completed. Rewarded twenty thousand points.
Hidden Mission Success: Discover the conflict between vampires and the hunters' guild, change the original body's fate. Rewarded twenty thousand points.

Mission Grade: S

System Gift: Charm +4, Physical strength +10, XiSui pills +5, medium strength nutrient liquid bottles +5, DaHuan pills +5

Expenses Subtracted From Previous World: Protective Shield -10000 points, Water Ability -9999

Personal Numbers

Host: XunMi
Level: 15 (100)
Age: 20
Character: ?
Charm: 96 (100)
Physical Strength: 50 (100)
Points: 103752

Inventory: XiSui pill x5, medium nutrient fluid x5, DaHuan pill x5, Thousand Feathers Mask, Golden Feather Clothing

Evaluation: S (level upgrade available after five more completed mission grades of S)

[Madam Host, you are so amazing! We've reached S evaluation once again!]BaoBao cheerfully fly up and down while circling XunMi.

If this wasn't a punishment world, the evaluation and reward would probably have been even higher. But even now, BaoBao still felt very content and proud.

XunMi quickly skimmed her information. En, her level isn't bad. She knew that a large reason for her leveling up was due to her dear husband.

With such a strong husband, she really has been easily gaining just by standing by his side. But she had no complaints. She was addicted to the feeling of her being so pampered, protected, and loved in the palm of his hand. She didn't want to let go of this feeling, nor could she let go of it.

"Let's go to the next world." XunMi's eyes opened and firmly announced.

[Madam Host, BaoBao leveled up so now there are two options. The first is to choose a five star or higher world, complete the mission, and then return to a previous world. The second is to go directly into a four star world but lose the ability to return to previous worlds.] BaoBao flipped through the information in his book, the contents taking him by surprise.

XunMi raised an eyebrow. Oh, there was an option to return? Then she needed to return to the gemstone betting world. She was completely not satisfied with her results there. Xie TianTian that useless ally, An ZiYi that reincarnated girl. She hadn't even started tormenting them yet. She felt so stuffy in her heart just thinking about it.

"BaoBao, choose a five stars world." XunMi was filled with determination.

She wasn't going to just let go of the first time she failed. As they said, one needs to stand back up where they had once fallen.

BaoBao happily clicked a botton, and sat down on the floor watching the rotating worlds go by on a turntable. It finally stopped at a female hero fantasy world. BaoBao's happy face fell.

XunMi didn't really have much thought about it though. She had read similar books before anyways. "Give me the storyline."

BaoBao pushed a golden glimmering book into XunMi's waiting hands. XunMi laid down on the bed and began flipping through the pages. This was a bit similar to the vampire world, yet very different.

Reincarnated: The Second Miss that Counters the World was the story of a reincarnated girl that beats a transmigrating girl and becomes the female lead. There were two plotlines. A 21st century Office Lady girl transmigrates to TianZe Mainland. In this land where magic was the law, she became a gifted girl with the magic cultivation abilities. Everyone wanted to gain such a talent, those who couldn't gain her wanted to make sure no one else could either. Thus, a series of fights broke out.

In one of the fights, Office Lady girl Ouyang HanShuang was saved by LiuGuang Sect's elder Tian Xuan and was accepted as a disciple. Henceforth, she walked the path of killing beasts and leveling up, passing by numerous cannon fodders along the way. The main one was the Liu family's distant relative's concubine daughter, Liu ZhenXin. Because she envied Ouyang HanShuang and furthermore admired Tian Xuan, she often acted against Ouyang HanShuang. Ultimately, she implicated the entire Liu family, who were eventually extinguished by Ouyang HanShuang and Tian Xuan.

Afterwards, Liu ZhenXin was reincarnated back to her thirteen year old self, before everything had happened.

She planned one step at a time. First, she got rid of Liu family's eldest miss Liu XunMi, who was always suppressing her.

She replaced XunMi and entered the main Liu estate. There, she met Tian Xuan and entered Tian Xuan's sect. When Ouyang HanShuang first arrived, she immediately chased after her with the intent to kill, ultimately forcing Ouyang HanShuang to fall into the Devil's Abyss. There, her meridians were completely ruined. She was now unable to practice cultivation.

Because Liu ZhenXin had the help of her memories from the last life, she knew where treasures would appear. She took Tian Xuan along to scour the whole land. This allowed LiuGuang Sect to rise in status. In the process, she even earned the attention of a few young masters of respected families.

This was where the story ended. There was no epilogues so there was no way of knowing whether this was a NP or 1v1 story.

XunMi knew immediately that she was going to be that unlucky Liu family eldest miss. Ah, how saddening.

"Let's go. Let's go make things even more messy." Transmigration, reincarnation, plus her. This plot sure was satisfying, if someone was looking for a big chaotic mess.

She found herself emerged in darkness but as soon as she reopened her eyes, she regretted it.

Every cell in her body was calling out in pain. Moving her body, she realized she couldn't feel her limbs. She twisted her neck to get a hold of her surroundings. This seemed to be in the middle of a forest. With a closer look, she realized she was most likely at the bottom of a cliff.

Trees that reached up into the clouds blocked out the dazzling sunshine. It was extremely quiet, without a bit of human life around.

If it wasn't because her spiritual power was strong, XunMi would have been blind in this environment.

Using her spiritual power, she checked her body. Only after the examination did she discover that her body's meridians were blocked and her body's inner power was a mess.

Her fingers and leg muscles had been pricked numb and her chest had been stabbed.

chap90***

"Shit, how could you cheat me like this. Next time, can't you give me a healthier body?" It was really painful, alright? Only after using all of her spiritual power was she able to barely restore the meridians in her right hand.

Her forehead was covered in sweat, adding another layer of messiness to her already dirty appearance. She swallowed a XiSui pill and DaHuan pill from her inventory.

XunMi felt as if the system was doing this on purpose. Why else would the system rewards from the previous world just coincidentally be something that she needed in this new world?

She sighed, she needed consoling.

"BaoBao, give me this world's mission." She calmed the disorderedly spiritual power in her body.

BaoBao appeared midair. Seeing Madam Host's appearance, he shrieked. [Ah! Madam Host why do you look like this?]

Her red silk gown was covered in grass and mud. Her face was battered and exhausted, covered in dried red marks of blood. Her hair was already knotted as of she had been sleeping in a garbage heap.

XunMi didn't have the time to complain though. She weakly gave a side glare to BaoBao.

BaoBao quickly shut his mouth and transferred the original body's memories to his host. Finally, he pulled out the mission board. [Madam Host. The main mission is to change the original body's fate and counterattack the fake lead (the reincarnated girl). The side mission is to help the real Female Lead to become a winner of life. The hidden mission will be discovered when we start. Additionally Madam Host, this is a five star world. However, the difficulty is equivalent to a six star.]

XunMi was busy digesting the memories added into her head. Hearing BaoBao's words, she blinked in surprise. "Why?" This had never happened before.

[The reincarnated girl has a Mary Sue halo effect. But don't worry Madam Host! BaoBao also gave you a bit of a female lead halo effect. All you have to do is be on good terms with the real Female Lead to initiate the effects of your halo.] BaoBao excitedly spoke. This was a reward he had earned by betting against others that his Madam Host would successfully receive a S evaluation grade in the punishment world.

The veins in XunMi's forehead was almost visible. She couldn't even use the female lead halo right now? She was currently no better than paralyzed. She couldn't even move the slightest.

The reason the original soul was here was due to Liu ZhenXin's scheming. After ruining her meridians and bones, she had been pushed into Death's Eye.

Death's Eye got its name because, standing on the top of the cliff, this pit had the shape of an eye. The 'death' part was because those that fell from above had a survival rate of close to zero. Moreover, this was a common place for high level demon beasts to appear.

In her current state, XunMi was a sheep roasting over a fire.

With great difficulty, she used her newly restored right hand to support her entire body up and stumbled to the big tree in front of her.

The restoration powers of the DaHuan pill was quick. After just half an hour, the spiritual energy in her body had also recovered. As for the muscles in her legs and left hand, she would need to eliminate the impurities blocking her inner power first being able to apply spiritual powers on them. If she wanted to restore her ability to the extent of using a sword, it would take at least two years. _(:зゝ∠)_

However, the plotline had already advanced to the point where Liu ZhenXin was about to meet Tian Xuan. That means Ouyang HanShuang would be transmigrating over in about two years.

Aiya, that would be perfect timing. If she wasn't worried about going against her established personality, XunMi would have pulled her head back and cackled.

This Liu XunMi was an arrogant person. From her childhood, she had received others' praises due to her talent and beauty. This helped cultivate her sense of superiority, but it wasn't too extreme.

Her attitude was straightforward. She never schemed. Instead, she would speak honestly. If someone were to beat her in battle, she would bow down to them. This was all the information available about her in the original book. When she realized her meridians were blocked and her spiritual power was all but gone, with little chances of being restored, Liu XunMi's strong personality could not accept her new fate. When facing demon beasts, she didn't even have time to struggle before she was eaten.

Just thinking about that image, XunMi shivered in fear. She definitely did not want to become a demon beast's lunch meal. With the passing of time, the impurities within XunMi's bodies slowly emitted out. Soon, XunMi found herself wrapped within a pungent, acrid smell.

But she couldn't even move right now, nor could she use any spiritual power to clean her body. This had to be the most pathetic XunMi had ever felt out of all the worlds she's experienced.

She vowed that as soon as she was better, she would have Liu ZhenXin experience this journey too. Meanwhile, BaoBao quietly hid within a tree, watching with interest as his Madam Host tried to hide back her anger.

After three hours, she had finally finished washing out the impurities within her body. Her body was completely covered with a layer of shiny black substance.

The only thing worth rejoicing was that her meridians were now all unblocked, and the muscles in her left hand were restored. The veins and muscles in her legs had just enough spiritual energy and should be completely back to normal within a year.

"BaoBao, is there anything in the system market that I could use?" XunMi pulled at her clothing. This smell really was a danger to her nostrils.

[There's a bucket of health water. A clean wardrobe. A tent, and a protective force field. All for a grand total of twenty-three thousand eight hundred points. Madam Host, would you like to buy it?] BaoBao pulled on some tree leaves and hurled himself to XunMi's side, swaying back and forth while speaking.

"My God, what a scam. A bucket of water, some clothes, a tent, and a force field are twenty thousand? Why don't you just start directly stealing money from me instead?" XunMi erupted. She had completely these missions so cautiously. Even as she worked herself to death, she had only been able to earn just a little bit of points. But for just this package, she would have to part with one-third of her points?

BaoBao pitifully looked down at his paws. [Madam Host, you currently don't have the ability to protect yourself. You have to buy the protective force field. Madam Host, this world is pretty cool. There's an ability to conceal your presence so that those demon beasts won't discover you. Isn't that so cool?] BaoBao bounced up and down as he tried to sell the pros of this world.

XunMi withered. BaoBao telling her that she didn't have the ability to protect herself really hit her in the heart. With gritted teeth, XunMi angrily bought the package.

She's just going to add this to the list of things she intends to get back at Liu ZhenXin for. If not because of her, she would never have ended up like this.

BaoBao obediently helped open up the lid of the bucket, causing a stream of water to pour down. When XunMi felt the water land on her, she almost jumped out of her skin.

It was early March, spring weather hadn't even arrived yet. Immediately, XunMi sneezed from the coldness as she shivered. Her pungent smell was gone but now she was frozen from head to toe.

XunMi shot an angry glare at BaoBao, her teeth chattering as she spoke. "BaoBao, come down. I promise I won't beat you to death."

chap91***

BaoBao huddled into a ball, turning around as if he couldn't see her. [You can't see me, you can't see me.] His cute shivers of fear could only make people pity him. XunMi softened, yet didn't know where to put her anger.

Now that she was temporarily safe, XunMi was now primarily focused on what to eat. In this condition, with the occasional help of BaoBao and the system market, XunMi dragged her half-paralyzed body around Death's Eye for a year.

Day after day, she had the same routine. She would wake up, eat, and cultivate. When her spiritual energy was abundant, she would direct some of the energy to her leg.

When she had enough spiritual power, she experienced with attempting to reconnect her tendons. After half a year, XunMi successfully restored all the meridians in her legs and began practicing walking. In the beginning, each step felt like she was stepping on needles, causing her to break out into cold sweat each time.

If not because she was longing for her lover, she would have given up and just bought a wheelchair to get around. Luckily, she finally saw the fruits of her labor after a year.

Now, she can jump and run without much issues. The only issue now was that her body itself was still on the weaker side. However, the XiSui pill had made it so that her muscles and bones would be affected by cultivation faster. XunMi was already very satisfied with these results.

When she was done with her mission, she find her dear husband and then nurse herself back to full health.

The first thing she did after she was able to walk again was to run towards the closest water source and take a delightful bath. For half a year, she hadn't been able to bathe, only getting by wiping herself clean with clothes soaked in water. After two hours and her skin had begun to wrinkle together, she finally climbed out.

Currently, she still had about a year before the storyline began. She could take advantage of this time by leveling up.

In TianZe Mainland, there were distinct divisions between different levels. Soul disciple, soul scholar, soul master, soul commander, soul king, soul monarch, soul sage, soul senior, immortal soul, demigod, and God. There was also martial arts disciple, martial arts scholar, martial arts master, martial arts commander, martial arts king, martial arts monarch, martial arts sage, martial arts senior, martial arts emperor. Within these, they were separated by low, middle, and high rank.

Before Liu XunMi had been crippled, she cultivated in magic and martial arts, being a soul monarch and a martial arts king respectively. She really was a true daughter of heaven. After all, in Tian Ze Mainland, there hadn't been anyone that has reached demigod status in thousands of years. The population of spirit sages and spirit seniors was also rare.

Being a spirit monarch in TianZe Mainland could even allow you to take control of a kingdom. Unfortunately, Liu XunMi was too unfortunate.

XunMi wanted to recover her spirit monarch rank and then breakthrough to spirit sage. Her martial ranking was unthinkable right now- her body wouldn't be able to bear it.

For the remaining year, XunMi spent all her time cultivating. Finally, her hard work paid off. However, even though her ranking was recovered, she still didn't have actual personal combat experience.

XunMi threw her tent into her inventory, grabbed BaoBao and opened up the protective force field, and advanced towards the center of Death's Eye.

She urgently needed to practice her powers on some demon beasts, especially on that wretched rabbit. The most depressing thing about XunMi's last two years was that white fluffy adorable rabbit. Everyday, it would appear in front of XunMi, and even tilt its head to stare at her. But when she looked over, it would disdainfully turn its butt to face her. That arrogant manner made XunMi's lips twitch.

Using her grief as strength, she blew the flute near her lips. One moment, she played with thick killing intent, the next she played the tone warmly.

The ice-blue flute she had handily brought with her from the last world was considered a high level tool in this world. After strolling through the area, XunMi satisfactorily glanced at the pitiful demon beast before her. With a wave of her hand, she had them all scurrying away.

She was now able to determine her strength was on par with spiritual sages. But her body was still a flaw. It was only the early hours of morning and she was already feeling tired and in need of rest.

[Madam Host, where are we going now?] BaoBao excitedly floated in front of XunMi. He had been in this pit for two years now. It was so boring, he really wanted to see his host go torture those scum and smack their faces.

XunMi leaned on the tree and played with the flute in her hand. "The female lead is almost here. Don't I need to go protect her?"

"Liu ZhenXin should be living in the lap of luxury right now. I really would like to know what her reaction would be when she sees me." She mischievously curled her lips upwards.

BaoBao didn't bother to stop Madam Host's delusions. He only knew that he wanted to leave this boring place.

All the demon beasts: (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻ Do we not even exist?

Although she had said she wanted to leave, XunMi still stayed for another month. Everyday, she would go out to fight the demon beasts. When the people from the outside saw the people fearing wild beasts, they all began to hide as soon as they smelt XunMi's presence. If they were so unlucky to meet her, they would just lay on the ground and play possum.

XunMi had done an exceptional job at displaying the original body's use of fists. With the lead Xiao Bai (XunMi's new pitiful rabbit), they were able to escape out of the Death's Eye.

XunMi almost broke down in tears of joy. It really has been too long! She had spent two years as a wild woman deep in the forests. She truly missed the taste of civilized society.

Carrying Xiao Bai, who was looking for the right opportunity to slip away, she quickly plundered forward. With the help of original body's memories, she finally found her way to a small inn.

XunMi pulled out some gold coins and asked for a private room. She plannned to just wait here for the female lead's arrival, and get a good night's sleep in the process.

Most importantly, she needed a bit of time to melt her gold. Within a day, the Cool XunMi has made about a thousand gold leaves. Satisfied, she went to take a comfortable bath.

...

Obviously out of place, a beautiful girl stared in shock at her surroundings. Clusters of weeds disorderly piling around her. No buildings in front or behind her. Looking further ahead, she realized she couldn't even see the edge of the horizon.

All she had done was fall asleep while taking a bath at home. When she opened her eyes again, she found herself in this place.

God, are you joking with me? What is this? Please have pity, she just wants to go home. Transmigrating isn't fun at all! She was an adult, she's not excited about this at all!

But everything she saw before her made her want to cry. What is she to do, where was this?

Ouyang HanShuang randomly chose a direction and determinedly walked forward. Due to her luck, she was able to meet someone after persisting for a day.

However what they were wearing gave her a bad premonition. In addition to the way they were looking at her, they made her tremble in fear.

She was someone that has risen up to general manager at her company. She knew how to read people, especially when she needed to understand what someone wanted.

Soon, her premonition was affirmed.

"Boss, is that her?"

"It should be. Our employer said the girl would be wearing very strange looking clothing."

chap92***

"Aiya, it doesn't matter anyways. Let's just take care of her first. It's better to kill by accident than to let her get away." They didn't even bother lowering their voice. Ouyang HanShuang heard their every word very clearly in disbelief. How would someone know that she would suddenly appear here? They even knew about her clothing, could it be that they...knew how to see the future?

The schemers behind this: _(:зゝ∠)_

"Little lady, we're just trying to make a living helping others get rid of nuisances. So, when you go down to the underworld don't come back looking for us." A rough looking man stepped forward and lifted his blade before running towards Ouyang HanShuang.

In this moment of imminent peril, a melodious flute sounded from afar. The music carried with it threads of spiritual power that wrapped around the large blade.

"Who is it?" The boss said with fright. He was just about to break into martial arts commander rank, yet he didn't even know when this mysterious person had appeared.

The three mercenaries reacted too. This newcomer's strength was too strong, they won't be able to fight her.

XunMi's body flashed and reappeared on top a tree branch. Putting away her flute, she looked down at the group before her.

"How much did Liu ZhenXin give you?" She had been waiting here for awhile. As soon as the female lead appeared, BaoBao had begun harping at her nonstop. She had no choice but to crawl out from under her comfortable blanket.

The boss within the mercenaries was immediately on guard. He raised his head to look up at the woman in red. Her whole body emitted a high class honorable aura.

But he wasn't in the mood to admire her at this moment. His instincts were telling him that this was a dangerous woman. "We don't know what you are talking about. What Liu ZhenXin, we don't know her at all."

The most basic rule for a mercenary group was to never give out the employer's information.

"Humph..." XunMi snorted. The flute in her hand rose to her lips. A light yet murderous composition began.

Before, the mercenaries might have been able to persevere. However, now that XunMi has added spiritual pressure on them, they had no way of resisting. There was too much of a difference between the strength of a martial arts master and a soul sage.

XunMi jumped down, landed neatly and began slowly walking on air while taking steps towards them.

The group stared up at her, eyes wide with fear: "Soul...Soul senior..." Only soul seniors and above could walk on air. Such a young girl actually had the power of a soul senior?

They were left shivering. What kind of person had they accidentally provoked?

XunMi was silent. She had forgotten that, in this world, only soul seniors could walk on air. She was only using some of small her magic to use wind to support herself up. She was only doing it because she was too lazy to walk okay. _(:зゝ∠)_

"Tell me, how much did Liu ZhenXin give you? She should probably be around here too right? Planning to meet up with you over here." Liu ZhenXin definitely wouldn't permit any unexpected incidents to occur. Thus, XunMi determined that she would be hiding in some corner waiting to see the results herself.

The mercenaries' boss was already shocked by XunMi. Compared to their employers' soul king's rank, they were more fearful of this woman in red. "She's in the small village ahead. She promised that as long as we killed this woman, she'll give us five spirit pills."

In the TianZe Mainland, these pills were efficient yet rare. Even more rare were pillmaking masters. You would need a sixth leveled pillmaking master or above to be able to make five of these spirit pills to perfection.

The spirit pills available were usually made by third leveled masters. Traditionally fifth leveled pillmaking masters would have been bought out by influential families for their personal use.

"Go back and tell her that the mission was a success." With a flick of her finger, a black pill fly into the mouth of mercenary boss.

"This is a Soul Separating Pill, I think you can guess what it does without me explaining. As long as you spread the news that Liu ZhenXin wanted to kill an innocent woman without reason, I'll give you the antidote. Remember, you only have five days' time. I'll be waiting in that village ahead of us."

There was no telling how much blood was on the hands of these mercenaries that were willing to kill for money.

"Yes, yes. Soul senior, we definitely won't disappoint you." The three supported each other as they quickly limped away, not even bothering to pick up the weapons they left on the floor.

Ouyang HanShuang clasped her heart as she looked at XunMi with idolization. This woman in red was so beautiful. More importantly, she was so powerful!

"Miss, you should quickly leave this place. If Liu ZhenXin dispatches more people here, you won't be so lucky again." XunMi took more jabs at Liu ZhenXin's reputation. That's what she gets for pushing me off a cliff. That's what she gets for making me a stuck in the wilderness for two years. I don't believe I won't be able to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Ouyang HanShuang could tell that this meant the pretty woman was about to leave. Immediately, she felt anxious. This was her first day here in this place, everything was unfamiliar so she needed to first find a big thigh to grab onto.

"Hello, I am Ouyang HanShuang. I don't know how, but I suddenly appeared here. And then that Liu ZhenXin you were talking about wanted to kill me so I..." She had wanted to ask for help but now she didn't know how to bring it up.

They were strangers after all. How could she trouble someone she had just met for the first time?

God, how unhappy with me were you? Everyone else got to transmigrate into a princess or a mysterious warrior, how did she transmigrate into unidentifiable character #32?

To her, it was obvious she was a unidentifiable character. Why else would everyone else be wearing long gowns and she was wearing a white fluffy bathrobe? She really was about to have a heart attack from sadness.

XunMi looked admirably at her. This female lead's temperament was pretty good. She definitely didn't share Wenren Yunfei's 'since I transmigrated, I should be the female lead' attitude.

"Miss HanShuang. It seems that you've run into a very inconvenient situation. If you are willing, you can temporarily follow me. You can leave when it becomes convenient with you. We both share the fate of becoming the unlucky recipients of Liu ZhenXin's hatred." She really wanted to know who Liu ZhenXin hated more.

"Really? Thank you! What should I call you?" Ouyang HanShuang spoke happily. As expected, there were still good people in this world.

"Liu XunMi." XunMi took out a simple white gown from her inventory and handed it to Ouyang HanShuang. "HanShuang, you should probably first change your clothes. They are too..."

"Thank you." Ouyang HanShuang didn't try to be shy. Her current outfit truly was strange in this current world.

After changing, the two girls left together. On the road, XunMi gave Ouyang HanShuang a simple explanation of this world's history and development. The more Ouyang HanShuang the more worried her face became. She had somehow barged into a magical universe.

Why didn't she go to an ancient world? Even if everyone was murderous there, it would be better than a fantasy world where everyone was out to get everyone else.

Ai, forget it. She can't be too greedy. At least she's gotten a bit luckier now.

chap93***

"So you're saying your family is far away from here, and that it's likely that you'll never be able to go back?" XunMi pretended to be astonished as she held pity for her in her heart. Some people always think transmigration was a good thing.

Only after they transmigrate do they realize that it won't be as blissful and happy as they expect it to be. Instead, it was a bitter experience.

This was even true for XunMi, who had no family in her real world. But it was different for Ouyang HanShuang. She had parents and close friends that loved her dearly. The only good thing was she had a little brother. At least, in her absence, her little brother can accompany her parents.

Ouyang HanShuang grasped her teacup, her mind a million miles away. She didn't know if she would have the chance to go back. Dispiritedly, she laid atop of the table.

XunMi patted Ouyang HanShuang on the shoulders, giving her silent support.

"I'll teach you cultivation. As long as you have the ability to protect yourself, you'll be able to live a carefree life." XunMi had a sudden idea, slapping the table in high spirits.

The original female lead's teacher was LiuGuang Sect's Elder Tian Xuan. But now, Tian Xuan already accepted Liu ZhenXin. If she sent the female lead there now, it would be purposely sending a lamb into a tiger's den. Instead, she should just teach her herself. If not, then she can take some time off to look into the hidden family clans and see if she can get a good teacher for the female lead.

Ouyang HanShuang was also interested in the prospect. She was a successful career woman in modern time. Even here, she would like to depend on her own strength. Her heart started burning with passion, emotionally calling out: "Teacher."

Seeing her glistening eyes and hearing her resounding voice, XunMi blushed. She had so easily gained the support of the female lead, even making her her own disciple.

"You don't need to call me teacher. It seems like we are about the same age, so you can just call me by my name. I'm currently soul sage ranking. My cultivation style might not be best suited for you so I can only teach you some basic techniques. When we find a suitable teacher, you can then be his disciple."

Ouyang HanShuang wasn't disappointed by XunMi's words, "According to the rules here, it would be whoever instructs you would be your teacher. I don't mind age, strength makes the master." As long as you become powerful, you won't have other people stepping over you. Today was a good example. She had just arrived when she was targeted. But she didn't think it was a coincidence.

She had of course had suspicions about the lady in red that saved her. However, she seemed too clean. Moreover, her eyes were so clear and bright. They were like looking into a clear, calm lake, as if reflecting her moral behavior.

Of course, it could just be that she had too good of a mask and was hiding her true self.

"Okay. Since you call me teacher, then I will make sure to teach you to my fullest." XunMi firmly looked at Ouyang HanShuang, her eyes sharp. "But I have one condition. I won't allow for betrayal."

"Yes, teacher." Ouyang HanShuang kneeled down and respectfully poured a cup of tea for XunMi.

This was the first time that anyone had called her 'teacher'. It actually felt pretty good. She helped her up from the ground, "I will protect you until you have the ability." This was her promise to her. Not only for the mission but as her responsibility as the teacher.

In two more months, GuiYuan Sect and LiuGuang Sect's exchange meeting will begin. She wanted to bring her new disciple to LiuGuang sect just to annoy Liu ZhenXin.

If LiuGuang Sect doesn't want her, then she'll just go to GuiYuan sect. She'll even bring along a thousand of her Strength pills.

During the exchange meeting, she'll make sure to slap LiuGuang sect's reputation in the face.

XunMi was about to turn into a red bean paste bun. White and pure on the outside, dark on the inside!

In the following month, XUnMi gave Ouyang HanShuang a XiSui pill and stood with BaoBao to watch the female lead roll on the floor in pain. After persevering, XunMi taught her some quick techniques.

The female lead was truly deserving of the role of female lead. Her cultivation rate was quicker than most people. Within one short month, she had already went from a soul disciple rank to soul scholar, just about to break into the threshold of soul master. XunMi was jealous, this girl was definitely is Heaven's daughter.

Her martial arts also progressed quickly, but she was still at the martial arts disciple rank.

The two chatted and laughed the whole way, leisurely taking their time to get to LiuGuang sect.

"Ai, did you hear? The one from Liu family was attacked. I think even a soul sage that was in secluded cultivation had to come and help in order for them to push back the enemy."

"Didn't two geniuses come out of that family? How could this happen?"

"Apparently, it was because that concubine daughter of Liu family provoked someone she shouldn't have."

...

XunMi didn't have the patience to listen to the rest of the conversation. She felt waves of fury in her heart.

That was probably the original soul's feelings. No matter how ruthless Liu family was, it was still her home of two decades. It was the place that had given her all the resources as a child. If not for Liu ZhenXin's stab in the back, she would have been a soul monarch by age 16.

At that rate, the original soul could have been on her way to becoming a soul immortal or a demigod at her peak.

"Teacher, are you okay?" Ouyang HanShuang worriedly asked. The second day after she recognized her as her teacher, her teacher had revealed her true identity to her. After hearing her story, Ouyang HanShuang could only feel angry.

How could there be such a younger cousin? She was obviously below XunMi in every aspect. It was one thing to be jealous of her but to act so viciously and break her meridians and push her down a cliff? If her teacher hadn't been so smart, she would have probably died down there.

Coincidentally, that horrible cousin was also the same person that wanted to kill her too.

"I'm fine. We pass by Liu family on the way to to LiuGuang Sect anyways, we can go take a look." XunMi rubbed her thumb on her flute. After knowing her for a month, Ouyang Hanshuang felt like she understood her teacher now. She was very protective and softhearted towards her own people but was she was pretty violent in general. That is, she liked to use force to settle matters.

╮(╯▽╰)╭ It wasn't her teacher's fault that she had such an alluring appearance and that it caused her to gain a trail of suitors. That was also tiring okay?

Ouyang Hanshuang didn't realized that half of the suitors following them was because of her. She would also attempt to use her fist to chase them away. If the fist didn't work, then she would run and tattle to her teacher.

But these two instigators didn't bother to wear any masks or muslin veil, instead strutting flamboyantly along their way. It would be more shocking if they didn't get
attention. ┑( ̄Д ̄)┍

Ouyang HanShuang never considered herself to be goodlooking so she never even thought that the attention could be directed at her. Meanwhile, XunMi had been used to it after so many worlds of experience.

The result of both their ignorance was the small tail of suitors that had been following them their whole way.

chap94***

Standing in front of the Liu estate gates, XunMi felt it was completely unfamiliar to her. The original magnolia carving gates had been switched for a dazzling gold adornment. The originally simple door was now embed with numerous jadeite stones. Their entrance itself was announcement of their nouveau riche status, making XunMi take a step back from the blinding sight.

Liu family was once one of the longest lasting hidden family clans that was had a low profile and was dignified. But now, XunMi didn't even want to be associated with them. This was a 180 degree switch from the Liu estate that she remembered from memory.

"Teacher, is this your home?" Ouyang HanShuang was a bit in disbelief. Why did the place that helped nurture this beautiful woman appear so...tacky? _(:зゝ∠)_

It was like they were afraid people wouldn't know that they had money. Therefore, they had to flaunt all of it on their door.

XunMi hesitated, "Probably. It...should be. Hehe, it's been two years since I've come back here so some changes are normal." She scratched her head and chuckled.

"I guess," said Ouyang HanShuang. "Then should we go in?" There wasn't even a guard at the door. The front doors were closed tightly. Was there really some scandal going on? On their way over, they had heard a lot of news about Liu family. It was all about Liu family's daughter stole someone's treasure and was then chased away. That or she had stolen someone's secret cultivation method and caught LiuGuang Sect by surprise. If not for elder Tian Xuan's protection, she would have already gotten herself killed. But her luck was always so damn good. She can find nine secret recipes for pills just by going on an evening stroll. When she went to restaurants, she could even discover a high leveled weapon in her food.

Based on the news she had been hearing, XunMi could surmise that Liu ZhenXin has started her search for treasures. Due to her high profile actions, she's raised the suspicions of those around her.

Perhaps they had only been curious about her in the beginning, but after discovering her good luck, there would be countless people attempting to gain her. Every sect would want a treasure hunter of their own. How could they be willing to let LiuGuang sect enjoy the profits of such a golden touch for treasures by themselves?

"I'll go knock." Ouyang HanShuang knocked with the circular door handle while mocking under her breath. This door handle alone was made of gold. Based on the feel of the handle, it had to be at least 80% pure gold. Did they have to be so extravagent? Wasn't it just a door handle?

"Who is it?" A voice sounded from inside.

"Liu family's eldest miss is back. Please open the doors." Ouyang Hanshuang courteously replied. No matter what, this was still her teacher's home. She still had to act polite in front of her elders.

The voice inside was doubtful, "Eldest miss? What eldest miss? There's only a second miss in the Liu family, you've mistaken. Hurry and go!"

The doorman weren't loud but XunMi's soul sage rank allowed her to hear everything clearly. That's right, the original soul had been kicked out two years. Her parents never softened, and only thought of her as an embarrassment for not being able to compare to a concubine daughter.

They would rather adopt that concubine daughter than to have their biological daughter to embarrass them.

Both the original soul and XunMi couldn't understand this line of thinking.

"Please tell the house owner that Liu XunMi wants to meet with them." XunMi had her head lowered so that no one could read her facial expression. Although there was no emotion in her indifferent tone, she held sympathy for the original soul in her heart.

This was similar to the first world: although they were her family, they treated her no better than strangers.

"Then wait here. I'll go notify the estate owner." The doorman felt the name 'Liu XunMi' was a bit familiar so he decided to go to his boss.

At the current moment, the two soul sages that had been in secluded cultivation in the Liu clan were discussing the recent situation with the Liu family head and other elders. In the past month, there were numerous people coming asking to compete, causing their energy to deplete.

If a few more soul monarchs knocked on their door, they wouldn't have the ability to fight back.

"Family head, family head!" The doorman called out.

"What are you yelling about? Don't you know the family head and the other elders are in the middle of an important conversation?" The housekeeper berated the interrupting doorman and hoped that the elders inside were not disturbed.

"Housekeeper, there's a girl outside claiming to be Liu family's eldest miss. She wants to see the family head." The doorman was new so he wasn't very clear about the history of the family.

"Eldest miss? Miss XunMi is back?" The housekeeper excitedly clasped the doorman's shoulders.

"She did call herself that." The doorman blankly responded.

The housekeeper pushed the doorman aside and swiftly knocked on the room door. Those inside all had strong cultivation so they must have also heard their outside conversation.

Liu Family Head Liu HuiRan pursed his lips. The daughter that had been kicked out had returned. But didn't Xiao Xin (Liu ZhenXin) say that she had personally seen her being chased into Death's Eye and dying.

The two elders in the family quite liked XunMi. When they thought she had died, they bad been heartbroken. Now, hearing the news that she had come back, they immediately rushed outside. They had been in secluded cultivation so didn't know that XunMi had first left because the Liu family head had kicked her out.

Since the two family elders had rushed out, the rest of the people had no choice but to follow suit.

Creak. The tightly closed front door was opening, allowing people to slowly stream outwards. In the front was Liu family's two elders. XunMi's memories were filled with them. When the original soul was young, they liked to tease her and teach her cultivation, even gifting her with numerous treasures.

"First elder, second elder. It's been too long. Are you well?" XunMi stepped forward and respectfully bowed with a warm smile.

"Young girl, you're finally back! Everything is fine as long as you are okay. Come tell me, who had been trying to kill you? First elder will help you get back at them." This child had been so lovable when young. Now that she was grown, she had become outstanding.

Behind them, Liu HuiRan's face darkened. This daughter seemed different now. Her aura had changed, her prickly stubbornness was hidden well. The most surprising thing was that he was unable to detect her cultivation level.

What hidden magic weapon does she have on her?

"Thank you, first elder. I will make sure to take revenge on this matter myself." Pausing, XunMi turned directly to Liu HuiRan by the elders' side, disappointment evident in her eyes.

Liu XunMi, you can be at peace now.

"I've returned because I've heard about the recent news about Liu family. Although I am no longer part of the Liu family, I haven't forgotten about the kindness that Liu family has shown me growing up. First elder, this bottle of eighth level DaHuan pills are for you. I hope it can be of use for you and second elder." She twisted the space ring on her finger and extracted the bottle to give to the first elder.

"I am preparing to breakthrough to soul senior level so I will be heading to LiuGuang sect."

chap95***

"If there is any problems with Liu family, you can inform me. I will protect Liu family for the next 10 years. After ten years, I will officially cut all ties with Liu family." XunMi straightened her back. Even if she was abandoned by her clan, it wouldn't destroy her proud nature.

"What? Young girl, what happened? You-" The two elders were both startled. What had happened while they were in secluded cultivation?

Why didn't they get any information on this? If not for this current situation, would they have been kept in the dark forever?

"Wait, young girl. You said you are already a soul spirit and are preparing to breakthrough to soul senior?"

XunMi nodded her head and reached out to grab first elder's arm. "First elder, I've always remembered the teachings that you taught me when I was young. Because I had you guys, I was able to succeed today." If not because of the parents, the original soul's family actually wasn't too bad.

"Right, first elder! This is my disciple." She pulled Ouyang HanShuang forward and introduced.

"It's getting late. First elder, second elder, we'll be leaving first. My promise goes into effect as of now. LiuGuang sect isn't that far from here so if I have time, I'll definitely come back to visit you!" XunMi kneeled on her knees and kowtowed three times to the elders.

Although this was all that she could do for them, she'll remember their care for her in her heart.

Ouyang Hanshuang also kneeled down to kowtow. Her teacher was even more pitiful than her. How could there be such parents?

"Quickly, get up. What are you doing? Young girl, you are part of Liu family! Who dares drive you out?" First elder supported XunMi up.

Second elder also helped Ouyang Hanshuang up and felt her cultivation. "Not bad, double cultivation in magic and martial arts. She's like you, XunMi."

XunMi face darkened, she can no longer do martial cultivation.

"Two elders. You don't know yet but Teacher can no longer do martial cultivation." Ouyang Hanshuang furiously interrupted while glaring at Liu HuiRan.

"What do you mean?" The two elders were astonished.

"Humph, it's because someone mistook a fish eye for a pearl and kicked Teacher out of the family. They even allowed that fish eye to try to kill Teacher and block all the meridians in her body so that she can't cultivate. As if that wasn't enough they even pushed her into Death's Eye. If not for her perseverance, she wouldn't have been able to come back. Teacher is kindhearted. As soon as she heard something had happened to Liu family, she came here to help. However, she could have never imagined that even the doorman would refuse us by saying that there was no eldest miss of the Liu family! The world truly is hypocritical, what a group of dignified hypocrites." Ouyang Hanshuang finally was able to vent. XunMi was such a good person, why would these people want to hurt her?

"Some people are just-"

"HanShuang, enough." Before Ouyang Hanshuang could finish, XunMi interrupted.

The two elders and some other relatives unfamiliar with the Liu family's history were stunned. "Liu HuiRan, explain this to me. What happened? What, did you think just because we were in secluded cultivation that you can do any shameful nonsense you want?" First elder was so angry that his white beard shook with his words. Her cultivation was gone, her meridians were blocked, and she was pushed into Death's Eye.

Her enemy really didn't want her to live! Even though she was still alive, he couldn't imagine what bitter hardships she must have suffered. Yet she didn't hold any grudges against them.

Liu HuiRan was also a bit nervous. He had never been close with this daughter. So when her cultivation fell, and he discovered that Xiao Xin was outstanding enough to strengthen Liu family's standing, he took away his eldest daughter's heir position and took in Xiao Xin without hesitation.

But when he drove her out, this eldest daughter had lost her cultivation. How did she suddenly become a soul sage?

"Elder, Liu XunMi's cultivation at the time was far too low. She didn't have the ability to represent Liu family in the family clan competition. Xiao Xin was a soul king at the time. Moreover, she was the disciple of elder Tian Xuan." Liu HuiRan stepped forward to explain without a bit of regret. He still didn't believe XunMi was a soul sage while Xiao Xin was just about to breakthrough to soul monarch.

"Muddle-headed! Liu family will be destroyed in your hands." First elder angrily waved his sleeves. Why did Liu family choose him to be the family head?

XunMi patted first elder's chest to help him calm down. "First elder, don't be angry. I'm fine. Haven't I profited from this setback? Moreover, look, no one is controlling me now so I can do whatever I want anytime so carefree. Liu family head, I need to explain. That year, Liu XunMi had already broken through to soul monarch. When I delightedly wanted to go tell my parents, I instead was greeted with news that I had been removed from Liu family register. Now I've said everything I've needed to say. First elder, second elder. I'll be leaving with my disciple now."

She lightly hugged the two elders while secretly slipping first elder a small bottle. She turned and took Ouyang Hanshuang's hand. Soon, the two disappeared into the air. The swipe of her red gown and the swish of her black locks stole everyone's attention.

"My god, only soul seniors can control air. Didn't eldest miss say she was only preparing to breakthrough?"

"It must be because eldest miss' composition is different. She entered the soul senior phase but has not officially broken through."

"I think it could be that eldest miss heard the news about Liu family and came in a hurry and gave up on secluded cultivation."

"Eldest miss truly is kindhearted. How could she be kicked out of the clan, how pitiful."

"The family head really is blind. If it were me, I'd-"

"Shut up." Liu HuiRan angrily shouted. They were speaking so loud, was he supposed to pretend he couldn't hear? He glared in the direction of that the two had departed towards.

Liu HuiRan's mood was complicated. That daughter really was about to breakthrough to soul senior? If so, it would be great if she participated in this year's competition.

The two elders snorted, not even looking at Liu HuiRan. "We are old now. Liu family head, you should solve Liu family matters yourself." They quickly disappeared and returned to seclusion.

"Second oldest, that young girl secretly slipped this to me. Let's open and see what it is."

chap96***

"I told you not to call me 'second oldest'." He reached out to grab the bottle. As soon as he opened it, a sweet fragrance floated out. Just smelling it made his whole body feel free of worries, as if it was being cleansed of all impurities.

"This, this is XiSui pill!"

"What, the XiSui pill that is considered the highest level of difficulty to make?" The two elders had lost all stability and were practically jumping up and down. They couldn't have imagined that XunMi would give them such a precious gift.

Those within the Liu clan were dissatisfied with their family head. Even those within LiuGuang sect weren't happy.

Liu ZhenXin, who had just returned from treasure hunting with Tian Xuan, almost gnashed her teeth together when she saw Liu XunMi and Ouyang Hanshuang.

XunMi passed by them without a single glance their way. Ouyang Hanshuang didn't know Liu ZhenXin so also didn't look at her. However, that man by her side was pretty handsome. If he was in modern times, he would be the perfect image of the Warm Male Idol.

The two women walked unobstructed all the way into LiuGuang sect's main hall. The room's structure felt elegant yet strict, and could make visitors feel an unique mix of relaxed and nervousness.

LiuGuang sect's head Xuan Guang was already waiting. Seeing XunMi appear, he was stunned. If Liu ZhenXin had been bestowed the title of Most Beautiful Rose by the disciples, then this woman would be the Most Dazzling Peony.

It was obvious which flower was superior.

"Head Xuan Guang, XunMi has arrived late. Please forgive me." XunMi slightly nodded towards the person sitting on the seat in the middle of the room. Her smile was just right while her eyes flashed with a bit of arrogance. This was the self-confidence of a strong person. She was already a fake soul sage.

Everyone already thinks she was a soul sage. No one would believe her even if she retorted.

"Junior Liu is being too polite. We will be from the same sect soon. I've already prepared a pavilion for Junior. You and your disciple can go and rest. Before tomorrow's morning class, I will have someone fetch you." Xuan Guang smiled amicably. His cultivation hasn't broken through to soul senior. He had only been made head of the sect based on his physical ability.

The only one within LiuGuang sect that had reached soul senior level was Xuan Tian. However, there were eight soul seniors in the sect's restricted secluded cultivation area. Ultimately, there was a reason that LiuGuang had become the number one sect.

"Senior, I will go first to rest then." XunMi didn't decline his offer.

Ouyang Hanshuang also sweetly answered, "Senior, we will leave first."

"Alright, alright. Go," Xuan Guang's heart was bursting with flowers. The LiuGuang sect has gained additional soul senior as well as a double cultivation genius.

They've really gained from this deal. Luckily, he hadn't refused XunMi when she came pay her respects a few days ago. Instead, he had sent people to investigate the situation. When he found out that she was Liu family's abandoned eldest miss, he was surprised.

Seeing her in person now, he could only shake his head at Liu family. They had eyes yet they couldn't see. How did they abandon such a talented girl.

As soon as they got settled, XunMi caught up on her beauty sleep. Her glossy black hair carelessly draped over her shoulders. The person in the mirror reflection appeared had long eyebrows like willow, a pair of peach blossom eyes emitting a light coolness. Her small lips were slightly pursed. Everything about her carried the aura of the cold ethereal immortal fairy.

Yet with the curving of her lips, she became an alluring wild rose.

XunMi was very satisfied with her appearance. She used a red ribbon to loosely tie her hair up. Immediately, the aura of coldness transformed into an aura of languid ease.

Ouyang Hanshuang and Xuan Tian, who had been asked by Xuan Guang to call her over, were all left stupified for a moment.

Her beauty was otherworldly, yet still made people willingly fall into her fantasies.

"Keke. Junior XunMi. Senior is here to invite you to the martial hall." Xuan Tian returned from her thoughts and awkwardly coughed as his ears turned red.

Ouyang HanShuang hid a smile behind her sleeves. She found this man to be very adorable.

XunMi picked up the flute on the table and smiled at Xuan Tian, "senior, I've troubled you."

"It's no trouble at all! I am Xuan Tian. If there is anything you need, you can come find me at any time." Xuan Tian quickly spoke. He unexpectedly found this junior very likable. But it was a very innocent kind of like, with no other implications.

"Alright, then I'll have to ask for your advice later on." Blinking her eyes, XunMi maintained the smile on her face.

This male lead wasn't too bad. Should she play matchmaker to HanShuang?

Ai, where could her husband be though? Now that her soul was becoming more powerful, she can create a agreement after meeting her husband. Then, in the next world, she'll be able to sense her husband's location.

Just as she stepped into the martial hall, XunMi suffered a light surprise. Thousands of people were assembled together. They were wearing white or blue, as if to make the separation coherently clear.

She knew it was to represent the difference between internal disciples and outside disciples.

In the front part of the room sat the close seniors of the sect.

Liu ZhenXin was surprisingly sitting in the first seat of the first row. After all, she was the disciple of the number one teacher of LiuGuang sect.

XunMi let out a small smile. A flash of red went by. In a flash, she had already appeared by the seat reserved for her.

Ouyang Hanshuang also sat down next to Liu ZhenXin, suffering from the glares she was sending her.

Ouyang Hanshuang was confused. She doesn't think she even knows this girl.

When Xuan Guang saw the entire group, he let out a wide smile. "I would like to introduce someone today, the guest of LiuGuang sect, Teacher XunMi! Now, Junior Liu will be part of our family. Moreover, she is currently a soul senior cultivation level. If anyone wishes to be her disciple, you must work hard. Teacher Liu will now explain today's game."

XunMi was already used to the scorching amount of eyes on her. However, their eyes were filled with goodness rather than killing intent. She stood up and lifted her hand.

"Blades. Everyone has a favorite blade in their hearts. The blade could be your own two hands or the weapons in your inventory." With a shift of her feet and a swift turn of her body, numerous flower petals fluttered in the air. Although it was a beautiful scene, it held ice cold killing intent.

She held out her hand, making all the flower petals obediently land in the palm of her hand. When she lightly blew into her hand, the originally soft petals suddenly transformed into sharp weapons. They shot out and split into the ground by each of the disciples' feet. The trajectory of the launch and the flower petals' deep landing into the floor all told the disciples that the woman was extremely strong.

The entire martial hall became chaotic. Everyone only had one thing on their minds:

Their mom was right! The more beautiful something is, the more poisonous it can be!

chap97***

Wow wow~~~ The new teacher is so beautiful. And so powerful!

XunMi turned to take a seat. "Additional weapons can add to your power. But if an enemy is already face to face with you, you would waste time getting the out the additional weapons to attack. With that difference in time, you might as well as spend it planning funeral arrangements for yourself," XunMi smiled while speaking with a poisonous tongue. She spoke for another half hour before waving her sleeve to end class.

With just one morning class, XunMi name was made famous throughout LiuGuang sect. They all said she was beautiful, strong, and tranquil.

"Teacher, who was the one that kept glaring at me with hatred?" Ouyang HanShuang jumped to XunMi's side and whispered while glancing back at the girl behind them.

En, she was pretty, the innocent looking type, and was wearing a white gown with gold embroidery.

"Liu ZhenXin." XunMi indifferently spit out her name, sending a sarcastic smile right to Liu ZhenXin.

"Wha, she's Liu ZhenXin?!" Bullshit, she's not an innocent beauty! She's just a white lotus flower. If she had known, then she would have to ruthlessly glared right back.

"There will be opportunities in the future. HanShuang, the top priorities right now is to raise your cultivation ranks. Liu ZhenXin is already a medium-level soul king. It wouldn't be to your benefit to fight now." As if she could read HanShuang's thoughts, XunMi spoke to remind her.

Ouyang HanShuang put her hands into a fist. She needed to become more powerful. She definitely won't be a burden to Teacher and won't let anyone bully her.

XunMi set up a restriction force and the two began cultivation.

When XunMi came back out, she had already reached the soul sage ranking's peak and was just about to breakthrough to soul senior. She only needed a catalyst, but she wasn't in a hurry.

She changed her clothes, stepped out of the pavilion, and put back the restriction force. HanShuang had just reached soul commander. Within LiuGuang sect, her strength could only be considered mild.

In high spirits, XunMi strolled to the back of the mountains. The scenary here was beautiful, with small wild flowers swaying in the brisk wind. XunMi closed her eyes and laid down on top of a tree branch to rest, taking in the fresh natural air.

"Liu XunMi, no. That can't be Liu XunMi, she can't be still alive." A sharp voice broke the peace. XunMi opened her eyes in frustration.

"I was wondering what dog was barking. It turns out to be the dog that knows how to abandon family and forget clans." She hadn't even gone to find her and yet Liu ZhenXin impatiently ran over herself. Was she looking to be tortured?

Floating above them, BaoBao was practically in tears. _(:3ゝ∠)_When did Madam Host acquire such a poisonous tongue? What happened to her elegant goddess image? /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

XunMi: I never gave you any promises. ╭(╯╰)╮

"Liu XunMi, what are you so arrogant about? You are no longer Liu family's eldest miss. How did it feel to have all your muscles snapped? I bet the demon beasts in Death's Eye were pretty friendly, too." Liu ZhenXin didn't believe that XunMi could have easily left Death's Eye. She must had to sacrifice something. After Liu ZhenXin mentioned it, XunMi suddenly remembered that Xiao Bai was still in the system space.

Gosh, it's been a while since she let that little fellow out. Would it try to bite her as soon as it came out? She shivered forebodingly.

Seeing XunMi's face change, Liu ZhenXin became more confident. She knew that it couldn't have been easy for her. "If I can kill you once, I can kill you again for a second time. Liu XunMi, you can't beat me. You can never beat me."

XunMi rolled her eyes. With a flash of her body, the jade flute was now pressed to Liu ZhenXin's throat. "Liu ZhenXin, you're really overestimating yourself. In my eyes, you aren't even comparable to a dog. At least a dog is loyal. Trash like you would only dirty my eyes."

With a swipe of the flute, a light cut appeared on her neck. Controlling her strength, XunMi caused blood to continuously flow out.

After writing "Asshole" on her face, XunMi finally released Liu ZhenXin from the pressure with satisfaction.

Liu ZhenXin immediately fell to the floor, her face covered in blood and dust.

XunMi chuckled coldly. What is this compared to her experience. She suffered a more tragic fate in Death's Eye. But she'll pay her back slowly. Liu ZhenXin, you better prepare youself.

XunMi turned around and smiled up at a distant tree. How cute, that fellow thought she hadn't been able to sense his presence.

The "cute" Tian Xuan had complicated feelings. He had originally planned to go look for his teacher but had spotted his disciple along the way. Seeing that her mood was strange, he had worriedly followed her.

He hadn't expected to see such a scene. In this situation, he really didn't know what to do. Looking at his beloved disciple lying on the ground, he sighed. Walking forward, he gently helped stop the bleeding and carried her away. In the future, he will watch this disciple carefully and make sure she doesn't try to harm his junior. He will also make sure to treat his junior well to compensate for the harm his disciple caused her.

Five months quickly passed. Every once in a while, Liu ZhenXin would coincidentally encounter XunMi. Every time, she would leave with the words "Asshole" written on her face. Every time, she would try to resist but could never succeed.

As Liu ZhenXin's hatred for XunMi grew, the family clans' competition was beginning. At the same time, the different sect's exchange gathering also began.

In these months, Ouyang HanShuang slowly climbed from soul master to soul king. Her martial cultivation also reached the peak of martial arts scholar.

Every time XunMi saw her growth, she had to sigh. As expected of the female lead. Them second female leads were just cannon fodders that couldn't even compare. But come to think about, shouldn't she have the female lead halo too?

BaoBao kept his silence and looked up at the sky. He was too scared to tell her that her female lead halo can only be used to confront the Mary Sue halo.

"Teacher, do I also need to go on stage? What would happen if I smacked that Liu ZhenXin onstage?" Ouyang HanShuang walked with XunMi and questioned. She wasn't being arrogant, she had numerous magic weapons that her teacher had given her. She also had all kinds of magic pills that, along with her double cultivation, that has strengthened her body.

XunMi's lips twitched. HanShuang had just been a little bunny. How did she transform into a tyrant so fast?

Looking down at the white fox in her arms, XunMi was silent. This one too. In the beginning, he had only been a rabbit. But after taking him out of the system space last time, she found that her rabbit had turned into a snowwhite fox. Of course, the little fellow didn't forget to firmly bite her until she shed blood. The result was that the two of them were thoroughly bond together with a soul contract.

At the time, the two of them were left confused. The white fox almost cried because of its own stupidity. He was a deity level demon beast. The reason that he had turned into a rabbit in the first place was because he had a setback while advancing in ranks. Therefore, he temporarily didn't have his defense abilities, giving XunMi the opportunity to easily carry him away.

╮(╯▽╰)╭

chap98***

By the time he could defend himself and bit her, he ended up selling himself. What a sorrowful fate.

"You can do whatever you want," XunMi didn't bother entertaining HanShuang's question. She knew Liu ZhenXin wouldn't be easy to defeat. Even if these two female leads fought, the best result would be a tie. Of course, in that scenario, she wouldn't let HanShuang get hurt.

Ouyang HanShuang relaxed. She had been wanting to teach that trash a lesson for awhile. In the half year since she met XunMi, Ouyang HanShuang had learned XunMi's teachings: Use your fists to speak. As long as you win, then you are right.

XunMi thought that Liu ZhenXin would put up some troublesome business for the two of them but she found it to be a peaceful path to the competitions. When XunMi didn't spot Liu ZhenXin once on her walk to GuiYuan sect's area, she was surprised.

The truth was, it wasn't that Liu ZhenXin didn't want to come. Rather, she had been blocked by Tian Xuan. Everytime his disciple went to his junior, she would come back in total defeat. Although he felt empathetic, he also knew that it was his disciple's karma.

As a large sect's guest elder, the treatment XunMi received was outstanding. She had her own little courtyard where she and HanShuang could spaciously stay. Just as she stepped into the southern yard, XunMi froze in place.

All other things faded into the background. The only thing that she could see was the man in white playing chess inside the pavilion.

His dark black hair was tied up within a hat. His face looked as if it had been carved by jade, a distinct complexion with sharp features. He had a pair of ice cold eyes in the alluring shape of peach blossoms with thin pursed lips.

His entire person emitted an aura of handsomeness yet aloofness. He was like a lone wolf in the dark night: dangerous yet captivating.

XunMi's heart started beating out of turn. All the cells in her body were calling out, telling her that she's found her husband, that this was him!

The man who had been engrossed in playing chess suddenly felt a passionately happy gaze land on him. The gaze was filled with strong affections and faint longing. Unexpectedly, he didn't dislike this feeling.

However, he was filled with a light sense of dissatisfaction. Who was she longing for? Who was she looking at through him?

XunMi's lips lifted into a brilliant smile, filled with the comfortable warmth of summer.

She stepped forwards towards him. In the past, it had always been her husband who would find and recognize her. This time, it was her turn to find and recognize him, and make him fall in love with her again.

"Hello, I am Liu XunMi. Could I be introduced to you?" Her clean and crisp voice carried a bit of excitement as her eyes earnestly gazed at the person in front of her.

GongZi Su raised her head. His heart nervously clenched. This woman before him was wearing a red dress, spotless and magnificent. Her body was slim and tall like bamboo. Her skin was white as jade, and she had a smile that only added to her elegance.

Her eyes were slightly lifted alluringly. However, her body emitted a light estranged coldness. The eyes looking up at him were like warm unmelted snow on a spring day, making it impossible for others to look away. Her lips were like warm jade, curled up in a way that softened her cold appearance.

He couldn't help but admit that this was a very beautiful lady. All the beautiful women in the family clans couldn't even compare to her.

"Yo, where did this pretty lady come from? With a complexion like a painting? Tsktsktsk, who knows how many young men would go crazy about her?" The man playing chess with GongZi Su had already noticed her.

However, he hadn't thought that she would be able to make his good friend so nervous. After all, GongZi Su was renowned for being cold and detached.

"No, I don't want to make any young man go crazy. I only want to make one person fall for me." XunMi's smile disappeared as she seriously spoke.

GongZi Su's heart trembled. Why did he feel so indescribably joyous?

"GongZi Su." Before he even realized, he had already spoken.

XunMi's heart was floating among pink bubbles. Aww, dear husband has told me his name! And husband's name is so beautiful!

"Liu XunMi? Liu family's eldest miss." The other man suddenly interrupted.

"I am Liu XunMi, but not Liu family's eldest miss." Her eyes darkened. Every time she heard Liu family's eldest miss she would feel the need to sigh.

In others' eyes, this was a sign of her grief. Ouyang HanShuang immediately jumped up, and firmly glared at the man who spoke. "My teacher is so outstanding, how could Liu family even compare to her? My teacher is LiuGuang sect's visiting elder, remember it well. She's not some Liu family miss!" Still seething, Ouyang Hanshuang pulled XunMi to sit on a stool on the side.

Perhaps it was because she had spent so much time with XunMi or because she had assimilated with this world, but she had also developed a childish nature.

"Uh, sorry. I am Luo Ling. And how can I address this beautiful woman?" Luo Ling scratched his head and awkwardly laughed. He wasn't angry and instead reacted good-naturedly.

Suddenly, Ouyang HanShuang also developed a good opinion of this handsome flowery pretty boy.

"The hidden Luo family clan's young master?" XunMi was also surprised. Then her husband's identity in this world is also not simple. But there weren't an families with the surname GongZi.

"This is my disciple, Ouyang HanShuang. If you meet her on the martial arts competition stage, please show mercy." Although XunMi's words were directed at Luo Ling, her eyes were shifted towards GongZi Su.

"You flatter me. No need to call me Young Master Luo either. You can just call me by my name." Luo Ling immediately acted friendly and close. It was obvious to him that she wasn't a simple person. To become LiuGuang sect's visiting elder, she would have to be extremely powerful. Most importantly, she was actually able to raise his good friend's interest. Therefore, he must be on good relations with her.

XunMi's eyes crinkled into a half moon shape. Her two hands rested on the table as her bright eyes gazed up at GongZi Su.

"SuSu, SuSu. If we meet on the martial arts competition stage, you also must treat me lightly, alright?"

In this competition, every sect sent a representative to participate. As the new elder, XunMi was inevitably selected.

GongZi Su's fingers tightened around the chess piece in his hand, his heart beating faster and faster. Uncontrollably, his gaze turned to the smiling jadelike face in front of him and nodded.

He thought, such an unrestrained happy person shouldn't meet any bad things.

He had noticed her reaction when Liu family was mentioned. An urge to annihilate Liu family suddenly emerged in his heart.

He didn't know why but his heart was telling him this was the right thing to do.

Seeing her lover nod his head, XunMi exclaimed, "SuSu is the best!" I love SuSu the most. She could only silently repeat the final sentence to herself.

It wasn't the time yet, she needed to wait.

Luo Ling and Ouyang HanShuang were sitting together, silently watching the two of them.

chap99**

They ineffably felt that the atmosphere between these two people was sweet and pink, so cheesy.

As a 21st century person, Ouyang HanShuang immediately knew what this was. This was PDA!

GongZi Su and XunMi: We haven't even done anything!

"Junior sister, you're here. Senior brother was looking for you." The pink bubbles were all abruptly popped by the person's sudden appearance. Yet the person didn't seem to notice, happily walking to XunMi's side to grab her hand.

XunMi was helpless, this random senior brother is a bit too cordial to her. His behavior almost made her think that there was a problem with his brain. If she hadn't guessed the reason for his actions, she really would have thought he was a bit off in the mental compartment.

She removed her hand, "Senior brother Tian Xuan, I head over immediately." Turning to face GongZi Su and Luo Ling, she apologetically said, "SuSu, Luo Ling. I'll be leaving first. Let's chat later." She really didn't want to leave SuSu behind.~~~

Reluctantly looking at SuSu once more, she stood and went to find that senior brother who dared to interrupt her and her lover's time to nurture affections.

Within the half year at LiuGuang sect, everyone had treated her very well. Especially the sect head and Senior brother Tian Xuan. She truly treated them as elder brothers.

Ouyang HanShuang saw teacher's behavior and silent facepalmed before quickly following along. This was the first time seeing teacher so...bashful? She unexpectantly had such an obedient little girl side?

GongZi Su's eyes followed the red figure disappear through the door, unable to let go of his gaze.

Luo Ling laughed and pat his back. "What? You've taken a fancy for her? She truly is high quality. Ah Su, if you are interested than you need to act fast. If someone gets her first, all you can do is cry."

As his best friend from childhood, he truly wanted him to find his other half. Unfortunately, in his twentysome years, his friend became more and more uninterested in everything except for cultivation.

When everyone else was out being rowdy and drinking, he was cultivating.

When everyone else was dating, he was cultivating.

When everyone else were even having children, he was still cultivating.

It was like besides cultivation, there was nothing else in his life. Of course, Luo Ling himself was a carefree fellow, so he also didn't want to marry and settle down with some woman.

However that little woman Ouyang HanShuang wasn't bad. She was pretty, her personality was pretty nice too.

(Young Master Luo, how did you conclude that she had a nice personality? How could someone who used fists before words be considered someone with a nice personality? _(:3ゝ∠)_ )

GongZi Su didn't respond, only pinching the chess piece in his hand. Did he like that woman? It seems so.

Especially when he heard her say she only wanted one person to fall for her, his heart was beating ferociously. He felt as if she had said that directly for him, so frankly and so passionately.

Luo Ling rolled his eyes, "Forget it. I don't even know what to say to you. Just don't regret it later. I'm going to go find the little woman now. You can just stay here getting old with loneliness." Picking up his white bone fan, he swiftly exited, leaving behind a hesitant GongZi Su.

He completely hadn't expected to meet such a woman here. For the moment, he really didn't know what to do.

When XunMi finally returned from XuanGuang's place, the sky was already dark. As she had expected, she and Senior brother TianXun will be LiuGuang sect's lead representatives. The younger generation's representatives were Ouyang HanShuang, Liu ZhenXin, XuanGuang's disciple Xu Chun, and twins Meng XunHua and Meng YunChen.

XunMi didn't know whether to laugh or cry due to the twins. When they had first met, they had mistaken her for a new disciple. Immediately, one of them threatened to beat her up while another challenged her to a competition of beauty.

Now that the two finally learned her identity, their eyes would shine, as if they were dogs that saw a bone, every time they saw her. Every time she saw them, her body would shiver.

If she hadn't ran so fast, she would have definitely bumped into those two devils.

When she escaped to her own courtyard, XunMi finally let out her breath.

Stepping into her room, her eyes immediately turned towards the plate of fruits sitting on her desk.

Brightly red, still wet with water droplets. 100% drool worthy.

Did GuiYuan sect's people send this? She walked forward to pick up one. This really was a Mengluo fruit.

Mengluo fruit's smell had a light ability to make people feel relaxed. For weak bodied people, this was a good nurturing food. It was too valuable but was still rare, as they only grow in Death's Eye.

XunMi raised her eyebrows. She didn't believe GuiYuan sect would prepare this. Not many knew about her weak body, as outsiders all see her as a double cultivation genius.

Only Liu family and HanShuang knew about her meridians once being blocked. Liu family wouldn't go out of their way to do this, so that only left HanShuang.

But HanShuang had been with her this entire afternoon. She didn't have the time to prepare this.

Forget it, since she can't think of this, then she'll just stop thinking about it.

She took a big bite. En, fresh and juicy.

In one sitting, she ate three before stopping. She rolled her stomach in satisfaction and happily flopped on the bed to take a nap.

XunMi didn't see the stiff face currently wearing a warm expression by her window. The man stayed a while before leaving.

GongZi Su also didn't understand why he would ask about her news. When he heard her cultivation had been destroyed and had fallen in Death's Eye, his heart squeezed in pain.

When he learned that she could no longer cultivate martial arts but saw that her body was still as healthy as the average person, he immediately had someone prepare a large amount of Mengluo fruit to put in her room.

Seeing her eat, he finally relaxed.

GongZi Su felt as if he was sick. He must have contracted some sickness that makes him feeling as if he was in pain when he didn't see hers

XunMi waited for him to leave before opening he beautiful peach blossom eyes.

[Host, I was right. Your man is a peeping tom.] XunMi had been preparing to sleep but had been woken up by BaoBaos shouting. Learning that her husband had prepared the Mengluo fruit for her, her heart warmed.

Even when her husband doesn't have his memories, he would still treat her as sweetly as the first world.

"Baobao, if you don't go to sleep, I'm going to lock you into the dark room." Grabbing the white furry ball, she ruffled his head. The snow fox by her side also joined in.

Putting on paw on his body, the fox opened its mouth, making BaoBao cry out in fear.

Ever since BaoBao leveled up, the fox could now appear in his original form. To avoid being discovered by anyone, he had no choice but to watch over the snow fox in the system space.

chap100***

The first day of the competitions were just an appetizer so all the family clans and sect representatives didn't bother showing up.

The second day, more people began slowly streaming in.

The third day was the beginning of the real battles.

The first two days were just for testing their opponents' strength.

XunMi and Tian Xuan led LiuGuang sect's people to the competition area. There, they met face to face with Liu family. Leading them was naturally Liu HuiRan. Next to him was a beautiful madam. From her memories, XunMi knew this was the original body's mother. But to be honest, she hadn't had much of an impression of her.

When she was young, she had to cultivate. Her parents also had to cultivate too so they had lived separate lives. They lacked the normal warmth and harmony of a regular family. Perhaps this was also a reason why Liu HuiRan could so easily be convinced to support Liu ZhenXin.

These parents only gave birth but didn't raise her.

Fu XinZhi didn't think that she would see her daughter here. Seeing her daughter's aloof manner, her pain in her heart seeped out. She knew that it was her fault that her biological daughter didn't act intimate with her. If she hadn't gone into secluded cultivation, then her daughter wouldn't have been driven out of their home.

Although she never truly raised her daughter, she was still her blood. Besides being Liu family's female head, she was also a mother. Now, her entire aura was covered with regret. She opened her mouth, wanting to say something. But seeing XunMi's calm eyes, she didn't know what to say.

Mi'er must hate me. Liu HuiRan, Liu ZhenXin. I won't let you get away with this.

XunMi didn't see Fu XinZhi's expression and only walked around them to continue on her way.

Liu HuiRan angrily glared at her departing back. "Disasterous daughter. She won't even acknowledge her own parents. How did such an unfilial person come out of Liu family?" In his mind, he made sure to mark another tally against her for not giving him face.

Fu XinZhi coldly laughed and began walking. The other disciples that came with them looked at each other. They cleverly decided not to ask, only silently standing behind them.

XunMi had a smile on her face, but others thought she was forcing herself to appear happy.

"Teacher, don't be upset. Those people aren't worth it." Ouyang HanShuang held XunMi's hand in comfort, not forgetting to glare in Liu Zhen Xin's direction.

"That's right, junior sister. You still have us." Tian Xuan also spoke up, feeling empathetic.

XunMi was confused, she really wasn't upset! Her smile was genuine. That kind of trash wasn't worthy of wasting her time.

Liu ZhenXin looked at everyone crowding around XunMi with hatred. They were always like this, her last life was like this too. In this life, she had acted in advance and driven her out of Liu family, so how did this happen again?

Her teacher knew that Liu family was now her father's. She had wanted to go greet them but her teacher had stopped her. Why wouldn't they give her an opportunity? Why did everyone only care about Liu XunMi?

In her heart, her hatred grew. Without her even realizing, a dark energy surrounded her.

"Thank you for everyone's concern. But after all these years, I've already forgotten about everything. You don't need to worry, I'm fine. Let's go, senior brother head is waiting for us." XunMi sighed. Do they think she was a glass doll?

Ouyang HanShuang wanted to say more but XunMi quickly pulled her away. She was really fine. Why wouldn't anyone believe her?

LiuGuang sect was coincidentally seated next to Liu family. XunMi lips twitched. Who arranged this, were they worried that there wouldn't be enough action on stage?

Tian Xuan and Ouyang HanShuang was also unhappy. They had just comforted XunMi but now she has to see these people again. Moreover, for the next three days, they would be sitting in the same seats.

If XunMi was a disciple, she could at least go sit in the back. However, XunMi was the lead representative. Each table had four seats, perfectly enough to seat XunMi, Tian Xuan, Liu family head, and Liu female family head.

"Teacher," Ouyang Hanshuang worried spoke.

XunMi shook her head, "I'm fine. They already have no relation to me. I never place unrelated people in my heart so hurry and go sit. It's about to start. You are up today, so do well. If the opposition is kind then be polite. If the opposition acts roughly, then you can just destroy them. If your equipment isn't enough, then come to me to get more." XunMi patted her shoulder, with an expression that said 'Don't disappoint your teacher.'

Tian Xuan and Xuan Guang's faces: o(╯□╰)o

#TheirJuniorSisterIsTooViolent #BigDemonGirlIsTeachingALittleDemonGirl

Ouyang HanShuang felt her blood burn with excitement. "Teacher rest assured, I'll definitely bring back the first place."

"So ambitious. Go, Pi-cough cough. Uh, be careful." XunMi felt embarrassed. She had almost said: Go, Pikachu!

Liu ZhenXin's face darkened even more. In the last life, Ouyang HanShuang had won first in this competition. Not only did it let LiuGuang sect gain acclaim, but it had made herself renowned.

Now, in this life, she wants to get the first place again? Liu ZhenXin definitely won't let Ouyang HanShuang get what she wanted.

Liu ZhenXin sneaked out of her spot, believing that no one saw her actions. She didn't know that those who had their eye on her had already seen all of the expressions on her face.

Tian Xuan felt awkward, not even know where to look.

"Don't worry. She is herself and you are yourself. Everyone has their own actions and consequences. Senior brother, you shouldn't blame yourself." XunMi poured a cup of tea for Tian Xuan.

Tian Xuan didn't know what to say, only picking up the tea to hide his emotions. However, before he could drink, he felt that something was off. It felt as if something was targeting him.

He took a look around but wasn't able to spot anything. His forehead wrinkled in confusion.

Meanwhile, XunMi's lips curled up as she looked towards a direction.

It was still the same white figure, but his ice cold face had a sliver of warmth that outsiders couldn't understand.

GongZi Su's eyes twinkled like a summer night sky, filled with stars yet uncomplicated, only making others want to fall into the embrace of that dazzling warm sky and enjoy the unique peace it provides.

chap101***

Luo Ling used his fan to cover his smile. If his friend hasn't fallen yet, he's bound to fall soon.

When Ouyang HanShuang looked over, Luo Ling winked. He received a glare in return. He curled his lips up in interest. This HanShuang beauty was like a kitten demon. When she was happy, she'll show her belly for you to scratch. When she wasn't happy, she'll swipe her claws. But she was so cute!

Ouyang HanShuang was made speechless due to the smiling peacock. She once again gave him an expression of disdain.

XunMi and GongZi Su's exchange did not go unnoticed by Liu family's husband and wife couple.

Madam Liu, Fu XinZhi felt happy yet a bit complicated. Knowing that there was someone that will take care of her daughter made her happy. But she knew who the other party was. This was a renowned cultivator. Apart from cultivation, he didn't care about anything else. Now seeing the two gaze at each other, she didn't know if it was good news or bad.

Liu HuiRan was surprised, then joyous. If Liu family could ally with GongZi Su through marriage, they would be raising their status to new heights. Seeing that this daughter's cultivation ascend and even become involved with GongZi Su, he decided to reluctantly accept her back into the household.

She had to get married anyways, since the heiress position was Xiao Xin's. He was busy imagining how revered Liu family will be in the future, but never considered getting XunMi's opinion on the matter.

"Bang!" The sound of a gong sounded, drawing everyone's attention.

XunMi and GongZi Su turned to the stage at the center of the room. The head of the GuiYuan sect was already standing there. He politely said a few words before explaining the rules. "Our prize for this competition will be an ancient ninth level pillmaking recipe and a high leveled martial arts skill book."

Gasps of shock and surprise sounded through the crowd. Ninth level pillmaking recipe? That alone was a rare treasure. But the addition of a martial arts skill book? The competition was really generous this time.

The challengers rolled up their sleeves, ready for battle. Who wouldn't want such good prizes? Even if they didn't need it, the ninth level pill making recipe could be used to exchange with others.

XunMi was also intrigued by the award. Although she wouldn't be able to cultivate martial arts, that didn't mean her disciple wouldn't find it useful. Now that she's seen the high leveled martial arts skill book, she had to take it home or else her heart would hurt. As for that ninth level pill making recipe, she wasn't interested at all.

Her system space had an infinite number of last world's medicine formulas stored. It was just that she had been hesitant to take out medicines that didn't exist in this world. The XiSui pill that she had given her first elder was a ninth level pill. In the culitivation world, it would have only been seen as an ordinary item.

"HanShuang, that martial arts book is pretty good. Try your best to win if you can. Even if you lose, it's not a big deal. I can help you seize the book." XunMi tilted her head to tell HanShuang. She was worried this little girl will try for the prize without caring for her life.

HanShuang wiped her drool, and nodded. "Teacher, don't worry. I won't go in blindly." She understood that doing too much can be worse than doing nothing at all.

XunMi relaxed. She was worried that HanShuang would really be led askew by her. In order to not go against her established personality, she would usually smack anyone trying to provoke her with her bamboo flute.

They were lucky that she didn't directly beat them. ┑( ̄Д ̄)┍ But over time, it seems that HanShuang has also become a bit violent.

Liu HuiRan coldly snorted, "You are boasting shamelessly." He was angry that XunMi didn't have the thought to gain the high leveled martial arts skill book for Liu family.

XunMi didn't even look at Liu HuiRan's direction and continued ignoring him. Meanwhile, Fu XinZhi gave Liu HuiRan's abdomen a taste of her fist, making Liu HuiRan's face distort.

"Madam, what are you doing?" His anger erupted.

"I'm not doing much. I just wanted to wake you up, don't just dream during the day." Fu XinZhi didn't show her disdain on her face. She knew what this old thing was thinking. After being wife and husband for so long, she already understood Liu HuiRan.

XunMi turned away to avoid looking at Liu HuiRan's face. On the inside, she was satisfied. This madam sure was formidable. That could explain where the original soul got her temper from. Although she looked weak and fragile on the outside, she was merciless as soon as fists were involved.

You you, just sit still. Can't you see where we are right now?" Liu Hui Ran finally stopped the pain and began reprimanding Fu XinZhi.

Fu XinZhi coldly looked at him, "Who blind was I then to take a fancy for you?" She had nothing to worry about now. Her only daughter had been driven out of the home by Liu HuiRan.

Her daughter saw her as a stranger now. Everyone knew mother and daughter are connected by the heart, yet she didn't even have the qualifications to be concerned about her daughter. How could she not hate?

Especially after she learned that her daughter had had her cultivation destroyed , her meridians snapped, and pushed into Death's Eye. If not because she first needed to find evidence, she would have gone to fight Liu HuiRan then and there. She definitely won't let Liu family go.

"Fu XinZhi, just wait until we get home." Liu HuiRan barely held in his anger.

XunMi held her teacup, engrossed in the drama. It seems as if Liu madam held resentment for Liu family head. The killing intent emitting from Liu madam's eyes was not faked.

But in her memories, the relationship between these two wasn't bad. Could it because of her? Tsk, how would that be possible.

If the change really was because Liu XunMi, then where was Liu madam when she had been framed and suffering?

XunMi averted her eyes and lowered her head to cover the coldness brewing in her eyes. Sometimes, missing the timing meant everything. If they had overlooked it, then they can never go back. This was more than true for the deceased original soul.

"Teacher, I picked the first one." Ouyang HanShuang came back holding a number sign and a pitiful expression. Her heart was filled with self-blame. She had thought that, even with her bad luck, the worse she would choose was somewhere in the middle. How did she get the first round? It will be so tiring to try to hold on until the last round.

XunMi raised her eyebrows, letting out a reckless smile. "First one? Then, you can take down all your competitors in one sweep. They didn't say we couldn't use strategy or pills in the competition."

Tian Xuan noticed the flash of darkness on her face. He thought of a bad possibility, causing him to strengthen his grip on his cup.

"That's right! Teacher, you are the smartest! Then I'll go prepare now!" Ouyang HanShuang brightened and bounced away to wait below the platform.

chap102***

Soon, Liu ZhenXin also returned. She held the very last number plate in her hand.

The first one and the last one. What an obvious contrast.

XunMi scoffed. So she wanted to use all those other people to consume HanShuang's energy so that she can easily win at the end?

Did ZhenXin think that she was just going to let that happen? Even if HanShuang doesn't have enough endurance, she could just give her a nutrient fluid bottle that would immediately have HanShuang jumping around with energy again.

Not only were disciples expected to compete, but the representative leaders of the sects also needed to. Those representing stronger sects were placed on the last day.

XunMi watched Ouyang HanShuang's 'killing' spree on stage and smiled in satisfaction.

That's how a female lead should be. If anyone dared obstruct their path, she'll fight first before negotiating.

Ouyang HanShuang truly listened to XunMi's words. As soon as she got on stage, she set up a small-scale hallucinatory formation. Standing inside, she added a itching powder to her defense, courtesy of XunMi.

She was in charge of fighting strategy while her teacher was in charge of providing the products. They were truly good partners in crime.

Therefore, when her opponents thought she would be an easy target since no one had even heard of her and went to attack her, they became an easy target for Ouyang HanShuang's formation. The entire time, Ouyang HanShuang only needed to sit quietly on the stage. She smacked on a batch of cultivation pills as if they were candy, watching her opponents fight amongst each other. A few reckless ones flew to her side, but were immediately sucked into her hallucination, with their bodies shaking and began turning red all over.

After this process repeated a few times, no one else was willing to come close to her. Ouyang HanShuang giggled carefreely.

XunMi looked at the unbearable site from below the stage. She had suddenly realized that the pupil has outdone the teacher.

As the teacher, she doesn't even have the opportunity to act so flamboyantly.

"That's cheating, this can't count!"

"That's right! This is against the rules!"

"If everyone acted like this, then it would be a mess!"

"If they are really skilled, then they should use actual skills. What's the meaning of this?"

"LiuGuang Sect, this is bullying!"

The audiences loudly complained. Were they looking down at the rest of them by preparing a bag of tricks. Especially, that handful of pills! Seeing them luxuriously pull that out from the start, their eyes turned red with jealousy.

As the elders and heads of other sects, they also had financial resources. However, they weren't rich to this degree!

XuanGuang's face had already stiffened. He was also speechless due to this teacher-disciple pair. Like XunMi, he was envious of opportunity to act so flamboyantly. When he saw Ouyang HanShuang, snacking on the pills, he almost cursed.

She hadn't even used up any energy, why was she eating pills! Even if she ate, did she have to eat in a way that would garner her so much hate? His eyes were also red with jealousy, okay?

"LiuGuang head, you must give us an explanation." As soon as one person spoke, another followed. Soon, their voices became one as a crowd gathered.

XuanGuang wasn't happy. Explanation, what explanation? He himself wanted to go get some pills from his junior sister.

"Did LiuGuang sect violate any of the competition's rules? Did LiuGuang sect do any behind the scenes manipulations? Did LiuGuang sect maliciously mistreat anyone? Then why would you expect an explanation?"

XunMi waved her sleeve, letting an invisible aura emit from her entire body.

XuanGuang was clapping for XunMi in his heart. How dare these people attack LiuGuang sect, humph!

Perhaps they were intimidated by XunMi's high level aura, but they immediately swallowed their complaints. However, there were some that didn't know how to read the situation, like Liu HuiRan.

Liu HuiRan had heard XunMi's previous words but just didn't take them seriously. Now, seeing Ouyang HanShuang carefreely snacking on stage, he was unhappy. Thinking back to the DaHuan pill she gave the first elder, he was even more annoyed.

"Although you have so many pills on your hands, you can't waste it like this. Don't you see Liu family has alot of hurt fighters? Have your disciple share some of the pills." There was no politeness in his voice. In Liu HuiRan's eyes, Liu XunMi was his daughter. She should do whatever he says.

With his words, the entire site thoroughly quieted down. Everyone had been completely shocked by Liu HuiRan's shamelessness.

It had been Liu HuiRan himself that spread the news that Liu XunMi had been kicked out of Liu family. Now, he so boldly demanded precious pills from the daughter he had ruthlessly kicked out. The crowd sighed. Is Liu HuiRan stupid or will XunMi be foolish.

XunMi snorted. "Liu family head, who exactly are you? What is your relationship with me? Why would I give my pills to someone I'm not related to? Where do you get this confidence?" She really wanted to give this man a taste of her fist. He really was insane. He must be delusional.

"That's right, my teacher is LiuGuang sect's visiting elder. She's got nothing to do with the Liu family." From the stage, Ouyang HanShuang quickly added, as she looked down at Liu HuiRan in disdain. She's said it so many times already but why do these houseflys keep popping up?

XuanGuang and Tian Xuan's faces were dark. Was this publicly trying to steal LiuGuang sect's people right out from under them? Even if they didn't like junior sister as much as they did, they wouldn't let outsiders bully LiuGuang's members.

"Liu family head needs to be more mindful of your words, or else you might make others misunderstand."

Liu HuiRan frowned impatiently. "Since Liu XunMi's surname is Liu, she is a member of Liu family. What, I can't even ask my own daughter to do something?" As expected, this daughter isn't as worry-free as Xiao Xin. If Xiao Xin had been in this situation, she would have spoken up for him. She would never unite with outsiders to fight him. Liu XunMi is so unfilial.

"What a joke. When has Liu family head every called Liu XunMi your daughter. Everyone sitting here only knows of Liu family's daughter named Liu ZhenXin. Since you think that the last name Liu makes someone a member of the Liu family clan, then I might as well just change my surname." XunMi laughed in disbelief. It was the original body's bad fortune to have such a father.

"Liu family head, don't make me revoke my promise to protect Liu family for the next ten years. I am a woman, not a noble person." Did he really take her to be a pushover?

Liu HuiRan's face froze. He felt that Liu XunMi was purposely making him lose face in front of everyone else. "Liu XunMi, do you think that, besides Liu family clan, anyone else is willing to give you protection? Without the Liu family, you aren't anything at all."

Evidently, Liu HuiRan still remembered that XunMi was on her way to becoming soul senior.

chap103***

"Liu family head, have you forgotten about LiuGuang sect? Junior sister XunMi is LiuGuang sect's person so naturally, we will protect her." Tian Xuan's voice was cold.

XuanGuang's eyes were wide. This Liu HuiRan really was an intolerable bully.

"What is the surname GongZi?" Just as everyone was entering a state of hostility, a light voice leisurely sounded.

"White jade is flawless, GongZi is comparable." XunMi blurted out, looking at GongZi Su with eyes flowing with dazzling brightness.

"Then you can share my surname." GongZi Su wanted to keep her by his side and watch her smile carefreely. He thought she was truly suited for the color red: bold and passionate, yet noble and proud.

"Alright. GongZi XunMi, en~ It sounds pretty good." XunMi's smile grew. Everyone, from those in the audience to those battling on stage, strangely felt as if they had been slapped in the face with sugar.

Many stood with their mouth agape. Why were they one step slower? If they were able to take in such a powerful soul senior beauty, they would be happy to support her.

She was barely two decades old, yet has already been able to reach soul senior rank. She might even breakthrough to higher levels soon.

Regretfully, someone had stolen her away first.

XuanGuang was also stamping his feet in dismay. Junior sister was LiuGuang sect's, if she needed a new surname it should be a name from LiuGuang sect.

Who was this man that had cut in front of them to steal her away? Even worse, he had successfully stolen her away!

Ouyang HanShuang watched happily, "Then you must take good care of my teacher. Don't let anyone else say anything like 'besides Liu family, no one else will protect you.' Even though my teacher doesn't even need anyone else's protection..." After all, her teacher was so powerful. Only she could bully others, no one can bully her.

The only way Liu family and Liu ZhenXin were able to succeed that time was because teacher hadn't had her guard up against family.

GongZi Su didn't say anything but walked to XunMi's side. He gently placed a penetratingly blue jade necklace around XunMi's neck. The necklace wasn't too large. The jade was delicately carved into a flower that XunMi didn't recognize. In the flower sat a dragon with folded wings.

XunMi rubbed the necklace pendant in her hand, her eyes gentle. She didn't know what it symbolized but there was no way this was an ordinary object.

"When you are done, come find me. I'll be waiting for you in ShengGu. (Valley of Saints)." GongZi Su concisely said while looking down at the dragon calmly laying atop her white collarbones in an inexplicably enticing manner.

"Okay." XunMi didn't ask why he didn't plan to stay and watch with her. In the past, she had relied on her husband. Now, she wanted to act by herself.

She wasn't being fastidious or egotistic. Instead, it was because this world could be very beneficial for her. BaoBao said that when she went to higher leveled worlds in the future, she might not have time to slowly climb her way up. Thus, when she was in these worlds that would allow her to cultivate, she should first conserve her strength, understand the structure of the world and learn some technical skills.

Luo Ling looked at his friend flabbergasted. His speed was a bit too fast right? Just a while ago, he had been worrying about when this friend would ever become enlightened. The next thing he knew, his friend was already gifting his own surname to her. As expected of GongZi Su. He's quick with cultivation, so he's also quick with girls.

Liu HuiRan had the ugliest facial expression right now. The daughter that he never cared for had now attracted such an useful resource. Yet, she didn't even have any thoughts of paying back her family.

The most annoying thing was LiuGuang sect and this GongZi Su fellow, who were both standing on that unfilial girl's side.

Slam! The sound of a hand banging onto a table once again brought the crowd's attention to XunMi's table.

XunMi expressionlessly watched as Liu HuiRan erupted with anger. She directly turned around and walked to XuanGuang's side. What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't need to care about.

GongZi Su also returned to his seat and quietly sat down, as if he hadn't even been involved in the earlier disturbance.

With all the noise, it was impossible for GuiYuan sect's head to not notice. He immediately stepped up to mediate. "It's almost the last round of the competition. Let's keep the mood amicable."

Fu XinZhi was also unhappy. There was finally someone to protect her daughter, yet that old thing Liu HuiRan actually dared to object? "Liu HuiRan, what are you doing? Sit down." She bluntly slapped her hand down on Liu HuiRan's left shoulder. Immediately, he could only feel a piercing pain running down his body. He glared at Fu XinZhi. He really wanted to slap her. However, due to Fu XinZhi's powerful family, he could only endure it right now.

That's right. The reason that he had decided to so fanatically pursue Fu XinZhi in the first place wasn't because of love, but because of her power. Fu XinZhi was the eldest miss of one of the hidden family clan, Fu family. Back then, she had a bad reputation for being bossy and domineering. However, her status was perfect so there was still many fawning over her.

Unfortunately, there wasn't anyone that met her eye, not until Liu HuiRan. She was moved by his show of affection. As a result, she allowed Liu HuiRan to become Liu family's successor. That's to show that if you marry a powerful wife, the husband's family would be supportive no matter how much they disliked her.

After marrying, Liu HuiRan didn't immediate change his behavior. He continued to spoil Fu XinZhi like before, causing Fu XinZhi to become more and more forceful. In Liu family, she wasn't popular. Everyone was afraid of her and often talked behind her back. She herself had heard the talks. In a fit of fury, she had even killed a few people.

Afterwards, she went into secluded cultivation. However, during her seclusion, problems arose.

The reason she had come to the competition today was to find Fu family. Although Fu family wasn't as powerful as the other hidden family clans, but they were still very robust.

The noisy chaos began winding down after the sect head's words. No one noticed that in the corner, Liu ZhenXin's aura of dark energy became more and more concentrated.

She enviously looked up at Ouyang HanShuang on the stage and then at Liu XunMi below. Even if she didn't have the title of Liu family's eldest miss, she now had LiuGuang sect and that man's support. She hated that the heavens weren't far.

Since she had already rebirthed, why won't they let her destroy those two? Lowering her head, she walked slowly to the stage. She needed to kill her, she wanted to kill her. The unstable Liu ZhenXin's energy slowly corroded the atmosphere into darkness.

GongZi Su and Luo Ling both narrowed her eyes. They looked around the room but couldn't find any abnormalities.

"Ah Su, was that feeling a misperception?" Luo Ling asked with doubt.

"No." GongZi Su was sure that someone had just succumbed to their inner demons.

chap104***

"What's wrong? There seems to be demon energy here." Luo Ling was filled with astonishment. Hadn't the demon energy already been sealed?

The so called 'hidden family clans' were hidden because they needed to secretly protect the entire TianZe Mainland to prevent the sealed demon energy from seeping out. If it did, it would only lead to uncontrollable consequences.

GongZi Su narrowed his eyebrows. His permanent wooden face's change was obvious as his puzzlement shone through.

"It's either it invaded the body or the body voluntarily took it in." If it were the latter, then the situation could get a bit messy. If the body was voluntary, then the demon energy would integrate fully with the host body. While this would allow host body to become powerful, it would also slowly erode the host from inside out. Even if the host comes to their senses later on, they would have already been harmed beyond restoration.

"Was there a problem with the sealing? But we always go back every once in awhile to inspect and strengthen the seal." Luo Ling was baffled. It didn't matter how that person they sensed had gained demon energy. Instead, their main problem was figuring out how someone was able to bring the demon energy out of their seal. Or had the demon energy sneaked out of their seal by itself?

GongZi Su didn't say anything, only rubbing the blue jade penchant in his hand. If one took a closer look at the penchant, they would find that it was the exact same make as the one he had given XunMi. The only difference was that XunMi's dragon faced left while the one in GongZi Su's hand faced right, as if they looking right at each other.

Just like XunMi's pendant, his wasn't a common model. Rather, it was a magic treasure that had the ability to nurture the body as well as help disperse any demon energy.

Martial skills was divided into low, middle, and high within the basic level, low middle and high within the intermediate level and the spirit level. Magic treasures was also divided into basic, intermediate, and spirit level.

The same goes for demon beasts. XunMi's snow fox was a young beast so he only had medium level strength. When he grew older, he will be able to directly enter the spirit level without a doubt.

"Ah Su, I'm going to send information home and ask around." Luo Ling saw that GongZi Su was busy thinking so didn't bother him.

The results on the fighting stage was also slowly appearing. The only person standing in good condition on stage was Ouyang HanShuang and Liu ZhenXin.

Ouyang HanShuang naturally had depended on her formation strategies so that she could goof off on stage without being harmed.

Meanwhile, Liu ZhenXin appeared a bit disheveled. Her white gown was covered in dust. However, her eyes were unusually bright to the point that it gave people a strange feeling.

XunMi had been paying attention the entire time. There was a bad premonition expanding in her heart. "BaoBao, come out. Is there some kind of mysterious presence in this world that I haven't unlocked yet?"

The strange feeling that Liu ZhenXin was giving her was recent.

[Madam Host, I just checked. There really is! But the information is all confidential. Madam Host needs to come across it yourself. Right! As a friendly reminder, Liu ZhenXin's Blackening Measure has already shot up.] BaoBao responded but didn't show himself. If someone saw him appear, they would definitely think they saw a ghost.

When XunMi heard the blackening news, she was bewildered and amused. It's been a few worlds since she heard the Good Feelings Measure and Blackening Measure being brought up.

"That means Liu ZhenXin that had been provoked to her limits right? Could it have happened just now?" After experiencing the vampire world, XunMi's senses have been sharpened. Just now, she thought she smelled a rotten and stinky odor. But since she couldn't put a name to the scent, she had given up and turned back to the stage.

Taking a closer look now, XunMi's heart jumped. How did Liu ZhenXin's strength suddenly increase by so much? Before, she hadn't even broken through to Soul Monarch yet. Who can explain the Soul Sage leveled killing intent emitting from her?

Did Liu ZhenXin taken cultivation pills? No, this hadn't come from pills, but that earlier scent.

So what could that sudden scent have been?

Ouyang HanShuang was also astonished. She was actually being suppressed by Liu ZhenXin's pressure. If not for her extensive equipment, she would probably already have fallen to her knees.

How did Liu ZhenXin's strength increase so quickly? It took her an entire half year to go from zero to soul king. Teacher had even called her heaven's daughter for cultivating so quickly.

HanShuang quickly pulled out a random magic tool from her inventory and dodged to the side. Turning to jump off the stage, she said, "This miss doesn't feel like playing with you anymore." The ultimate winning will be LiuGuang Sect anyways. The fact that the actual winner was Liu ZhenXin made her a bit sullen and confused.

She needed to go talk with her Teacher. Liu ZhenXin was really fishy, she needed to warn her teacher to be careful.

Liu ZhenXin wasn't going to let Ouyang HanShuang off so easily. After all, this was the woman that she wanted to gnash to death in her past life! Liu ZhenXin's hands darkened as she prepared to attack Ouyang HanShuang while her back was facing her.

XunMi saw her actions clearly. Not having the time to worry about accidentally revealing her hidden wildcards, she immediately flashed forward. Numerous flower petals appeared mid air. As if they had their own consciousness, they assembled together and firmly protected Ouyang HanShuang in their embrace.

Meanwhile, XunMi held her jade flute in one hand and stopped in front of Liu ZhenXin. She striked her flute onto Liu ZhenXin's forehead with force and kicked her chest.

Bang! Liu ZhenXin fell onto the stage floor, splashing up a pile of dust.

XunMi coldly walked towards Liu ZhenXin and used one leg to step onto the wrist of the right hand Liu ZhenXin used to try to sneak attack Ouyang HanShuang.

"Ahhhh!" A bloodcurling scream sounded as the wrist stiffly snapped. XunMi had also used spiritual energy to shatter her meridians.

She herself hadn't even gone looking for revenge yet, why did Liu ZhenXin repeatedly come looking for trouble herself?

In the crowd, the audience was once again stunned by this sudden twist. What a mysterious method! They've never heard of such a strategy.

The ability to control flower petals itself wasn't too rare. However, she was able to make flower petals appear out of nowhere! The petals' fiery red color was just too complimentary to the woman in red that was controlling them, as if they had been created for her.

Luo Ling carried Ouyang HanShuang away, safely placing her down onto the ground. He wasn't too focused on XunMi's mysterious methods. Just now, his feet had moved before his mind to get to HanShuang's side. But this kind of feeling wasn't bad.

Ouyang HanShuang was a bit upset: she was still too weak.

"Liu ZhenXin, I'm just teaching you a lesson today. You better remember: my people aren't people you can bully just because you want to. If this happens again, it won't just be a broken hand. I would be very willing to take your ugly head as punishment next time." XunMi dug her heel down before coldly continuing, "Those that belong in the darkness shouldn't come strolling out into sunlight."

Taking a look around at those around her, XunMi's red lips curled up. "I am truly sorry for making everyone see such a chaotic scene and causing a disruption to the good mood. To demonstrate my remorse, our LiuGuang sect will be gifting everyone here today with a DaHuan pill."

XunMi really had LiuGuang sect in her heart. She was always looking to benefit LiuGuang sect first.

chap105***

The crowd immediately changed their view of XunMi. DaHuan pill was an invaluable eight level pill! Now Liu XunMi was saying each person gets one. It was either she was dumb or they had hearing problems.

After also seeing her disciple's onstage performance, everyone thought she was just too dumb.

XunMi didn't mind what the others thought. This was exactly the result she wanted. She knew that pulling out so many eight level pills all at once would be received with suspicion. But this was a great opportunity and she didn't want to have it go to waste.

She leisurely left with her disciple to make arrangements.

"Teacher, would that be too much?" Ouyang HanShuang didn't quite understand her teacher's thought process. It wasn't teacher to act as a nouveau riche and throw money around.

"Dummy, what did we hear the most on our way over?" XunMi couldn't resist knocking on Ouyang HanShuang's forehead. Based on the plotline, Ouyang HanShuang was a pretty smart modern girl. Why was her IQ falling?

Did she really think she was someone that would make decisions that would harm herself?

"What we heard the most? Stuff like 'Liu ZhenXin picked up another treasure, etc'... Teacher what have you prepared?" Moving closer to XunMi, she whispered. "'Borrowing another's knife to do the dirty deed', then 'shifting the blame'?"

XunMi glanced at Ouyang HanShuang before walking forward. "HanShuang, you must remember. We are just ordinary people. Coincidentally, someone gave us a peak at the recipe for DaHuan pill making. Afterwards, we followed the instructions to make all of this. But because we have limited ingredients, we've already used them up now. If anyone wants any, they can first go collect all the necessary ingredients and come find me at LiuGuang sect." With a few words, XunMi removed herself from any suspicion. Ouyang HanShuang couldn't help but be a bit proud of her teacher's intelligence. She happily went off to find her martial uncle to give him a pill and tell him to pass down XunMi's message to others.

As XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang left, two figures appeared. One was the elegantly cold man in white. Another was a distinguished man in blue.

"Ah Su, you have pretty good taste." Luo Ling clicked his tongue.

GongZi Su gave Luo Ling a side glance, "You have responsibilities to complete."

"Alright, alright. Okay, my young master. I'll get on it immediately." Luo Ling bowed while cursing secretly in his heart, he's obviously neglecting friendship after finding love. When he got back home, he'll definitely tell the other two to come protest his actions, humph.

"Oh right, what about that demon person?" Luo Ling walked away but suddenly turned back.

"The demon energy in her body is already dissipating. Just observe her for the next two days." GongZi Su's eyes flashed. His family clan hasn't replied with an answer yet so he didn't know where the root of this demon energy came from.

"Okay." Luo Ling was also unsettled. Usually, their family clan would replied to their message by now.

If not for Liu XunMi- No, if not for GongZi XunMi holding back that woman in time, the demon energy could have been transmitted into another person's body and caused them to also fallen into darkness.

Within one night, a small rumor began spreading inside GuiYuan sect. No one knew if the rumor was true but human greed allowed the rumor to spread smoothly.

...

A fiery-eyed Liu ZhenXin had just violently killed the fourth wave of people coming to raid her.

She had been recalling what happened on that stage when they attacked: she would have eliminated Ouyang HanShuang if not for that bitch Liu XunMi. Therefore, she didn't show any mercy to those that had appeared in front of her once again.

A thick smell of blood drifted into the night air.

XunMi stood on a roof in the distance, watching as a group of people advanced towards Liu ZhenXin's room. As she watched, she thought back towards the rumors that she had heard over night.

"Did you hear that that Liu ZhenXin is a living treasure finding map."

"Of course I heard. The news has been spreading all over. I heard that the treasures she found are all ancient heavenly objects."

"How can she be so lucky? How can she be able to obtain all of these treasures?"

"Even this time's DaHuan pill is in her hand."

"The news I heard was that someone is preparing to steal something from her at night."

"Then we should go tonight too. We might even be able to steal the person herself away too."

"That's right."

Although XunMi was a bit flabbergasted by how fast the whole situation concluded, she was reaping the results of calamity. To allow Liu ZhenXin to concentrate on her killing spree, she had even manufactured some inconveniences for Liu HuiRan, making him conveniently unavailable during Liu ZhenXin's demon spell.

That's right, XunMi had already known that those people were only going to help add to Liu ZhenXin's experience but didn't stop them. Why would she do such a thing? The answer immediately appeared in front of her.

"Liu ZhenXin, how could you be so cruel?" GuiYuan sect head was the first to rush over. Looking at the bloodbath in the yard, his face scrunched together.

He had originally wanted to capture Liu ZhenXin for GuiYuan sect's use. He had been able to arrive so quickly someone had disclosed information saying the men he had sent out had all died. Moreover, Liu ZhenXin was on a killing spree.

If he stepped up now to direct the conclusion and imprison Liu ZhenXin, he can easily replace the original with a fraud and still gain from the situation.

However, looking at the devastation before him, he couldn't help but feel as it this was horrifying.

Liu ZhenXin's eyes were black, her whole body had an invisible dark energy twisting around her.

It didn't seem like demon energy, yet it was too similar to demon energy.

She was looking at the people in front of her as if she were a poisonous viper. GuiYuan sect head couldn't help but instinctively step backwards while shivering from head to toe. He was actually frightened by this little girl's gaze.

"Liu ZhenXin, you have violated our regulations: massacring the innocent! As the competitions' host, I must arrest you." He pompously justified his next actions. "Don't try to resist. I won't show mercy against you."

The people that came with GuiYuan sect head immediately swarmed forward like a group of hornets. In their eyes, their numbers was already overwhelming Liu ZhenXin's changes of getting away.

But soon, they were smacked in the face with reality.

Liu ZhenXin was a soul king. With the recent catalyst, she had directly moved up to the edge of soul sage level. These disciples that had barely even entered soul general level couldn't even be considered Liu ZhenXin's opponent.

Liu ZhenXin already forgotten reason. Her entire mind was filed with the need to kill, kill, kill, and kill.

The GuiYuan sect head was left trembling in fear as he watched Liu ZhenXin's eyes turn red.

chap106***

XunMi tapped her feet and sat on the ledge, watching with interest.

GongZi Su appeared noiselessly by her side and handed her a plate of washed Mengluo fruit.

XunMi casually grabbed one and popped it into her mouth. After finishing chewing the first fruit, she finally remembered to look up for the source of her snack.

Tilting her head, her eyes met a face that could make young maidens' hearts' skip even in the dark. Her ears turned red. Ah ah ah, didn't even notice when husband appeared, how shameful.

GongZi Su copied XunMi's position and sat on the ledge to watch the distant showdown. He placed the plate down so that it would be within XunMi's reach.

"SuSu, thank you." XunMi lightly said while grabbing for another Mengluo fruit to nibble on. The originally sweet Mengluo fruit now tasted as if it was overflowing with sweetness.

Within a few minutes time, Liu ZhenXin had already moved up to battling GuiYuan sect head himself. A soul sage at his peak versus someone just at the brink of soul sage level. Logic would say GuiYuan head sect would dominate, but reality was Liu ZhenXin was overpowering GuiYuan sect head in every aspect.

Those who had rushed over after hearing the rumors were in astonished. Even XunMi raised an eyebrow.

Liu ZhenXin must have some hidden treasures on her, or else she couldn't be so powerful.

Seeing Liu ZhenXin smack GuiYuan sect head away with one palm, XunMi stood up. She smoothed out her clothes. It was about time she entered the stage.

"Be careful." Just as XunMi was about to step out, a cold voice spoke with added concern.

XunMi turned to GongZi Su and smiled sweetly, "Wait for me." Wait for me to come back and find you. Wait for me to go to ShengGu to find you.

In the dark night sky, her lofty red figure was seductively eye-catching. GongZi Su quietly sat down in his original place and watched her red silhouette wander through the crowd.

As soon as XunMi appeared, Ouyang HanShuang and the others immediately took noticed. Her clothing style was too distinguishing: only XunMi could make that red gown seem so elegantly enticing.

"Teacher," Ouyang HanShuang stepped forward and pretended to give a brief summary of events to her late teacher.

XunMi nodded, "Liu ZhenXin is our LiuGuang sect's member. However, we won't be biased, those who have done wrong deserve to be punished. Senior brother, first go placate those other sects with XuanGuang senior brother. I'll go seize Liu ZhenXin."

After undergoing a one-way massacre, the rest of the fighters had no more desire to steal treasures. They wanted to kill the woman that caused them to lose so many elite members of their sect. But they knew their own strength, so they didn't dare attack again. Hearing LiuGuang sect say that they were willing to step forward to take care of the situation, they quickly separated to give XunMi room.

GuiYuan sect head, with the help of a disciple, stumbled over to XunMi and cupped one fist in his other hand as a sign of respect. "Thank you Miss XunMi for undertaking the task of subduing this evil creature and for giving justice for those injured sect disciples."

XunMi raised an eyebrow. This GuiYuan sect head really knew how to talk. He was trying to push all the problems onto Liu Guang sect and claim themselves as innocent? Would innocent people appear in a woman's residence in the middle of the night?

How laughable.

She snorted, bypassed him and headed towards Liu ZhenXin. With a flash, she had entered the fight.

"Liu ZhenXin, you still haven't woken up? If you don't stop now, then don't blame me for showing now mercy." XunMi held her jade flute horizontal to her chest. Her eyes were chilly as she spoke with moral austerity.

Ouyang HanShuang secretly rolled her eyes on the sidelines. And her teacher dared to ridicule her for being dramatic? Look, she's pretty over the top herself, okay! Can't she see that all the men around them were looking at her with utmost adoration?

Liu ZhenXin didn't have the rationality to respond to XunMi's words. She could only tell that this woman in red before her was a bit familiar. The ruthless violence in her heart began rising again. There was a voicec telling her, kill her, kill her, kill her.

"Ah!" She raised the chain in her hand and charged at XunMi. Her demon energy didn't decrease. Rather the killing intent surrounding Liu ZhenXin increased, causing the shaking audience to step back one step further.

XunMi's eyes darkened. What exactly was this extra force, why was it so powerful?

Wind-borne flower petals twirled around XunMi, constructing a firm layer of protection. Her body was still weak. Any little injury could cause her entire body to collapse again.

The sharp shout echoed through the night, carrying a boundless killing intent. A call hungering for bloodshed, a shudder of the soul, the urge to fight to the death.

A pair of bony hands advanced down towards XunMi. However, an invisible force nailed her down to the floor while making her insides stir even more restlessly with agitation.

On the other side, a red liquid dripped down from XunMi's lips but was quickly absorbed by her ice blue jade flute. Her light breath was immediately covered with the smell of blood.

"Ah ah, I want to kill you!" Liu ZhenXin repeatedly broke through XunMi's YinSha tactical formation, leaving deep wounds all over her body. However, even though her wounds were deep to the bone, Liu ZhenXin showed no signs of stopping. She continuously forged ahead, continuously waved the chain in her hands.

The power of the black iron chain, a high ranking magic treasures, was already formidable.

XunMi's eyes narrowed. Everyone could see from the current situation. If she were to attack with the purpose of killing, it would be completely logical.

With a change in pitch, she transformed her attack to her own creation, Mie.

Mie, meaning to destroy but also representing the rebirth rising from the extinguished ashes. The melody flowed smoothly yet was ear-piercing. The melody attacked from all directions and poured into Liu ZhenXin's body. The flower petals surrounding XunMi suddenly flew rapidly and completely binded around Liu ZhenXin. They refused to allow her to budge.

With the combination of XunMi's magic and spiritual power, the jade flute transformed into a sharp dagger and penetrated into Liu ZhenXin's heart.

Standing behind LiuZhenXin, XunMi's lips curled up nefariously. When she turned around, her expression had returned to coldness.

Liu ZhenXin preserved the fierce malevolence in her face. Her hands waved disorderly before finally freezing. Her wide eyes clearly expressed her incredulity and inability to accept.

"Drip, drip, drip." The sound of blood dripping onto the limestone floor was particularly clear in this instant.

"Teacher, you're hurt!" Ouyang HanShuang screamed as she noticed that the hand holding her jade flute was unceasingly dripping blood.

But before she could fling herself over to her teacher, another person had already rushed over and carried her teacher away.

Ouyang HanShuang puckered her lips and pitifully frowned before quickly following behind them.

GongZi Su's entire body was emitting a cold air that could freeze people in their place. The only reason he had allowed the woman in his embrace to go out was under the guarantee that she wouldn't be harmed.

But the results were now telling him: she had allowed herself to get hurt.

chap107***

Seeing her get hurt under his watch, when he wasn't able to protect her in time, a feeling of self-blame sorrowfully occupied his entire mind.

"SuSu, don't worry. I'm not hurt, really. This blood is all Liu ZhenXin's, believe me." XunMi knew what her lover was thinking and immediately explained. She raised the originally bleeding hand to GongZi Su's face so he can take a look himself. There wasn't even a bit of a wound left.

GongZi Su relaxed in his heart but his facial expression remained tense. He felt there was a need to have a serious talk with her. No matter what, she needed to place her safety as her highest priority.

When they returned to the room, GongZi Su placed her on the bed. He dampened a handkerchief and began wiping her bloody hand. Afterwards, he picked up two Mengluo fruits from the table.

"Your body can't stand high intensity usage of spiritual energy right now. It's only because that woman's strength wasn't strong that you weren't hurt this time. If you encountered a soul senior, do you know what would have happened?" As GongZi Su spoke, he realized what this feeling was. This was fear, worry, and terror.

Just like Luo Ling said, he had always been immersed in cultivation. There wasn't anything else that could raise his interest. That was why he had been so helpless and quiet when they first met.

XunMi obediently munched on the Mengluo fruits. She seriously nodded along to every sentence. However, she couldn't help but curve her lips up. Wow, husband is so caring.

"SuSu, I promise. I absolutely won't fight in any battles I'm not sure of winning. Really, I promise. I still need to go back to ShengGu with you so I will definitely come out without any harm. Don't worry, alright? I will take care of myself but you also need to promise me that you won't get hurt either. Just like you worry about me, I will also be worried about you."

You are the person I care about the most in this world. I would rather get hurt myself instead of seeing you in pain. But I also know that if I were to get hurt, you would also feel pain. So I will take care of myself and make sure to grow stronger so that I can stand by your side.

GongZi Su's cold peach blossom eyes could only fit the person in front of him. Her red gown was a flirtatious color but it made XunMi appear more bright and lively.

"I'll wait for you." He didn't say any superfluous words. Tonight, he needed to rush back with Luo Ling tonight. He was done with his matters here. That demon was dead, and they will leave disciples behind to participate in the remaining two days of the competition.

XunMi could tell that SuSu needed to leave soon. Her heart ached a little. She was reluctant to part with him but she quickly changed her perspective.

When she finished her business here, she'll be able to go and find SuSu. It will be soon. Liu ZhenXin was already dead so there was only the frustrating Liu family head to take care off now.

As for the requirement for HanShuang to become a winner of life, XunMi has already been slowly shaping that path for her. After she breaks through to soul sage, she'll be able to head off to Shenggu. Besides, it will only take HanShuang at most up to the beginning of next year to break into soul sage level.

GongZi Su and XunMi sat silently, the atmosphere peaceful and comfortable. It was as if time slowed, a beauty forming in stillness.

When Luo Ling came to call for GongZi Su, they knew that their time was up.

"SuSu, this is for you." XunMi grabbed GongZi Su's arm as he stood up. She pulled out a large bottle of essence pills from her inventory and slipped it to him. These were all XiSui and DaHuan pills that she bought from the space market. As they were system-produced, they were guaranteed to be premium quality.

GongZi Su didn't ask what was inside the bottle but accepted her endowment. He turned and walked two steps but couldn't resist retracing his steps back to her.

Pulling her into his embrace, he spoke. "Come find me. I'll be waiting for you." His warm voice flooded into her ear.

Luo Ling watched the reluctance parting with wide eyes. If this was just a few days ago, no one could have even imagined such a scene occurring. But now, reality was widening their world views.

GongZi Su released XunMi and, using spiritual energy, sped away. He was afraid that if he left slowly, he'll try to take her back with him.

But he knew he couldn't. He knew she still had many things she wanted to finish.

Luo Ling watched flabbergasted as GongZi Su quickly disappeared and left him behind. As expected, when one finds his wife, they forget his brothers.

While blaming GongZi Su in his heart, Luo Ling rushed after him to catch up.

"Teacher?" Ouyang HanShuang whispered to her distracted teacher.

XunMi munched on a Mengluo fruit. "Why are you frowning? If someone didn't know, then they would think you were being abandoned."

Ouyang HanShuang: ...

She was just trying to looking out for her teacher. She had been scared her teacher would feel heartbroken but suddenly her teacher had turned the attention to her.

"Right, is the Liu ZhenXin matter handled?" XunMi changed the topic again as she leaned down on the bed.

"En, Liu ZhenXin is definitely dead. When that Liu family head heard, he exploded on the spot. Rumor has it that he wants to take revenge and doesn't plan on letting you off." Ouyang HanShuang's attention was successfully shifted as she spoke up in anger.

"That Liu family head really is no good. He actually treated that trash Liu ZhenXin as a treasure. Teacher, you were right to leave Liu family. If not, you would have been ruined by him sooner or later." She didn't have a good opinion of Liu HuiRan to begin with. Now, she only wanted to get rid of this nuisance.

XunMi indifferently raised an eyebrow. She wasn't the original soul so she had limited feelings of affection towards Liu HuiRan. However, no matter who the debt was owed to, it still needed to be paid. Since she was now occupying the original soul's identity, XunMi naturally needed to fulfill her wishes.

"Don't get angry, As long as he doesn't actively come to provoke me, it'll be fine." If he dared to make the first move, then she won't show mercy.

XunMi's cold expression didn't change at all.

Ouyang HanShuang's pretty bright eyes looked up at her teacher, her eyes flooding with emotion.

Ahahahah! Teacher is so domineering! Especially when she was acting so cool, she looked so handsome!

The teacher disciple pair began scheming their next actions. XunMi had read the original plot so she knew there were treasures to be found. It wasn't her style not to act on such good information. Thus, she decided that, after the competition, she'll take her disciple to rake in all those treasures. In the process, she can let HanShuang see the world and raise her level through fighting demons.

Speaking of which, it's been too long since she's last been to Death's Eye. She needed to go this time. She quite missed the demon beasts there.

Demon beasts: why do we get the feeling that some bad thing is about to happen?

chap108***

"Liu XunMi, come out!"

Bright and early, XunMi felt a heavy breath approaching her. Immediately, she lost her her sleepy mood and changed into a costume to await the intruder's arrival. Although she could guess who it was, she was still upset by the loud roar.

Why would you be so loud so early in the morning?

XunMi finished a Mengluo fruit and washed her hands before leisurely walking out. En, there were a lot of people here today. Their seating arrangement was also quite interesting.

Liu HuiRan sat in the frontmost seat. Behind him was a select few Liu family members. The other people seemed as if they wanted to stand as far away as possible from them so they were crowded along the sides of the room.

If XunMi's room didn't have a restriction seal, then Liu HuiRan would probably have directly charged inside.

Ouyang HanShuang popped out from amidst the crowd. "Teacher, teacher! Liu family head burst in here. I couldn't hold him back." Ouyang HanShuang blinked her eyes innocently. In reality, she knew she wouldn't be able to hold him back so she didn't even try.

XunMi rolled her eyes. This little girl has become more brave.

Xuan Guang and Tian Xuan also walked to XunMi's side and watched her with worry. They have already witnessed Liu HuiRan's shamelessness before.

Tian Xuan had originally been grieving over the lost of beloved disciple but he also knew that it had been his disciple's fault. He thought that the matter had been over but Liu family head's early morning roar told him differently.

"Liu family head has business here?" XunMi left her face expressionless.

When Liu HuiRan saw XunMi, it was like he was looking for somewhere to place his anger. Immediately, he began rambling. "Liu XunMi, do you care about Liu family at all? Xiao Xin is your little sister! She made so much effort for Liu family, yet you killed her. I shouldn't have allowed you to be born back then. Even when you were born, I should have killed you before you grew up and caused such disaster for the Liu family." He stepped forward as if to slap her. But XunMi wasn't going to stupidly stand in place for him.

"Ah, Liu family head, you sure are fresh with your words." XunMi's eyes darkened. "Since this is what Liu family head believes, then there is no need to follow through with my previous promise. As long as the Liu family head is Liu HuiRan, XunMi will not lend any help towards Liu family. Simultaneously, you should remember that I am not the naive Liu XunMi of before. Two years ago, I already paid back your gift of life. Our relationship is just like this tree: withered

Liu HuiRan ah, Liu HuiRan. How can you be so blind to reality? Besides the female lead, Liu HuiRan couldn't even see anything else. How insulting. If the original soul was here, she would be heartbroken again.

"Liu XunMi, you you...You dare speak to me with that tone!" Liu HuiRan trembled with anger, pointing a finger at XunMi while shouting.

"If you abolish your cultivation and give all your cultivation pills and magic treasures up, I'll spare your life today. Otherwise, I'll take revenge for Xiao Xin."

Before XunMi could respond, those around her spoke up.

"Wow, is Liu HuiRan bad in the head? This is the first time I've seen such a shameless person."

"This Liu HuiRan is the true scum. No one else could even compare."

"You're right. Even though we are also covetous of wealth, but we are not his level of deranged."

The two talking were members of yesterday's secret raid. They had escaped early so they were able to come out alive.

"When I get back, I'm going to tell my sect to not collaborate with Liu family."

"That's right. If he could end up biting us too."

"En, we need to block off Liu family from now on."

"So Liu family was actually this kind of trash. There's nothing worth admiring about them."

The comments continued without stopping. The people that came with Liu family felt their faces redden. They had always acted arrogantly due to their status as a member of the Liu family clan. Others had always envied them for being a part of Liu family, too.

But now, it was as if they had been slapped in the face. They couldn't help but look at Liu HuiRan with a bit of resentment. It was because of him that they were now in these circumstances.

"Liu HuiRan, I really think there's something wrong with your brain. If you keep barking, LiuGuang sect won't feel the need to be polite to you." Xuan Guang was truly disgusted by Liu HuiRan's shamelessness. This was the first time in his few hundred years of life meeting such a thick-skinned person.

It was like Liu HuiRan couldn't see the disdain on the faces of those around him. He completely ignored Xuan Guang's words.

"I am speaking with a member of Liu family, this has nothing to do with LiuGuang sect."

Could it be that something really was wrong with his brain? Everyone was thinking the same thing: XunMi was kicked out of Liu family a long time ago. How could he still have the nerves to call her a member of Liu family?

Not only did he have the nerves to do so, but he did it with a sense of self-confidence, as if it was her honor to be a part of Liu family.

XunMi almost gagged from disgust. After walking through so many worlds, Liu HuiRan was the unbeatable #1 in terms of brainlessness.

Xuan Guang angrily stepped forward to directly teach him a lesson, but was stopped by XunMi.

"Senior brother, don't dirty your hands by dealing with such a brainless person. It's about time I completely cut ties with Liu family anyways. So don't worry, I'll settle this." XunMi comforted Xuan Guang and Tian Xuan as she pulled HanShuang to their side.

Taking two steps forward, she pulled out her jade flute and allowed her pressure aura to fully emit.

"Since Liu family head wants to get revenge for Liu ZhenXin, then come forth. Only those who are able to win against me have the right to look down on me." Luckily she had nutrient fluids that allowed for unnaturally fast restoration in her inventory. She had already replenished the spiritual energy she had lost last night. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Liu HuiRan disapprovingly said, "Today I'll finish this disaster-causing daughter of mine."

XunMi snorted. It was far too early to tell who would be finished off.

Liu HuiRan's weapon was also a rare treasure, a black sword.

chap109***

XunMi controlled the assemblage of flower petals while holding her jade flute in the other hand. Her entire aura was austere as the wind around her became sharper.

Bang! Two strong energies slammed together. Liu HuiRan stumbled backwards as he spit out blood.

XunMi remained standing in her original place steadily.

Liu HuiRan looked shocked, as if he had only now discovered his daughter had changed. Just her aura alone could oppress him to the point of giving him internal injuries. Exactly what level of cultivation is she?

XunMi's lips curled up. With a flash, her jade flute pierced into Liu HuiRan's shoulder.

Another round of blood spurted out. Liu HuiRan felt like his right hand was completely broken.

XunMi glanced at him. With a twist of her jade flute, she pierced the sharp edge into Liu HuiRan's other shoulder. Without the help of a XiSui pill, it would be hard for Liu HuiRan's bone and tendons to be reconnected.

She won't cripple his cultivation just yet. Giving someone hope before watching them fall apart was a more rewarding process.

"Liu HuiRan, I'll let you off today. But there won't be a next time. If I find out you're still trying to cause trouble, I'll definitely destroy you." XunMi turned to leave without wavering.

With such a turn of events, Liu family could only decline. It would be impossible for Liu HuiRan to steadily stay in his family head position for much longer.

Ouyang HanShuang mockingly looked down at the middle aged man on the ground. Even though he had a handsome face, he was still scum.

"Humph!" She happily turned to follow her teacher out.

Xuan Guang was also dragged away by Tian Xuan. The group of people standing in the backyard also began to disperse. As for Liu HuiRan, Liu family's members looked at each other before dragging him out.

When Fu XinZhi returned to the Liu family clan yard, she saw the disciples gathered outside discussing something. She had previously received a letter from her family and gone to see them so she didn't know anything about what had happened at GuiYuan sect.

"Madam, you're back." A disciple weakly greeted before quickly summarizing what had recently happened. He had originally wanted to just give her an update but he hadn't expected Madam to laugh with glee at the information.

"Mi'er is truly great. That kind of scum deserves to die. As Liu family's disciples, then you have to make sure to keep your eyes open. You need to know what kind of people are worth following. When we get back, recount these events to the ancestors and the other relatives. Got it? Remember to be completely honest." Fu XinZhi felt as if she got to release her anger. Now, Liu HuiRan was no better than if he had his meridians crippled. But this wasn't enough.

Stroking the sword on her waist, Fu XinZhi pushed open the door and walked inside. The disciples outside were still busy digesting her words when they heard a scream coming from inside the room.

They looked at each other, not sure whether or not they should go in. Inside was the family head and the family madam. Would it be appropriate for them to go in?

Within the time they were hesitating, Fu XinZhi came back out with a newly red sword.

"Carry him back." She glanced back before leaving.

Liu family's disciples nervously walked forward to see a bleeding figure on the bed. A few easily frightened individuals fell with fear at the sight, holding onto the door handle and refusing to take another step further.

Finally, a brave soul stepped up. From his view, he saw that the person on the bed had had his legs cut off. The outpouring blood dyed the bed sheets red. The person's eyes were wide open yet he couldn't make a sound.

The disciple reached out his hand shakily. There was still breathing: very weak, but enough to show that he wasn't dead yet.

That's good. That's good. He called two others to get water and medicine while he grabbed a clean quilt to wrap around and carry him.

They needed to quickly return. If they stay here any longer, they really couldn't imagine what else would happen.

The pleasant competition concluded with many unforeseeable endings.

XunMi explained her plans to Xuan Guang, and Tian Xuan before leaving for Death's Eye together with Ouyang HanShuang.

This was the best place for practicing cultivation. There was food, dwelling, and entertainment. XunMi herself also needed a peaceful place to breakthrough to soul senior level. Now that Liu ZhenXin and Liu HuiRan had been taken care of, she could relax a little.

XunMi was a bit distressed while carrying her a weak white fox. When she let this fellow out last night, he had acted as if he didn't have any energy and was completely indifferent to her actions.

"Xiao Bai, are you reaching hibernation? Why do I feel like you are about to go to sleep at any moment?" XunMi caressed Xiao Bai's soft fur while asking.

Xiao Bai glanced at his master with disdain. He turned his head, refusing to acknowledge her.

XunMi: ...

Ouyang HanShuang couldn't hold back her laughter, causing XunMi to glare at her.

"Teacher, this fox isn't in hibernation season yet. Perhaps Xiao Bai is feeling uncomfortable somewhere. Is he hungry?" She was just randomly guessing. She hadn't expected to see her teacher's face light up as if she saw the light.

Her lips twitched. "Teacher, don't tell me that you haven't been feeding Xiao Bai." Wowow, she suddenly felt her teacher contract beast was so pitiful. His master didn't even know when he was starving.

"I forgot," XunMi awkwardly laughed.

After taking Xiao Bai from Death's Eye, she had thrown him directly into the inventory space. BaoBao had been accompanying Xiao Bai during this time so she really wasn't paying attention to this part.

She pulled out a piece of beef jerky she had stored in her inventory and gave it to Xiao Bai. As soon as he saw it, his eyes lit up.

XunMi felt even more sorry, "Xiao Bai, it's my fault. I forgot. Eat slowly, I have a lot more. You can have as much as you want. When we get to Death's Eye, I'll catch all your favorite DuoWei beasts for you."

The DuoWei beasts were very similar to roosters. The difference was that they were much more powerful. Their many tails had large sharp feathers.

Ouyang HanShuang really didn't know what to say to her teacher. In major events, she wouldn't make the slightest mistakes. But in details within her private life, she really could act like a fool at times.

╮(╯▽╰)╭ Forget it, she was used to it at this point. The two of them plus a white fox cheerfully arrived at the small village that they had first met in. If they passed through this place, they would be entering Death's Eye's parameters.

On their way over, they had encountered numerous robbery attempts. However, they were able to use their might to suppress all the attempts while handily stealing from those that had come to rob them. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

But seeing the woman standing before them, emitting black energy and bearing Liu ZhenXin's face, XunMi and and Ouyang HanShuang almost fell over.

chap110***

But seeing the woman standing before them now, with black energy all around her and bearing Liu ZhenXin's face, XunMi and and Ouyang HanShuang almost fell over.

This wasn't logical. They had barely been able to walk arrogantly for a few days. Who was this person coming to destroy their mood?

They were very tired too okay? Shouldn't they get a chance to be carefree for a few more days?

But moreover, who exactly was this person?

"Teacher, are my eyes blurry or does Liu ZhenXin have a twin sister?" Ouyang HanShuang rubbed her eyes while tugging on her teacher's sleeve.

XunMi's lips twitched. "How would I know." In her memories, her second uncle only had one daughter. Or maybe they were twins but one of the daughters had been secretly hidden away after birth.

"Liu XunMi, you don't remember you? Don't you remember how much fun you were having when you killed me?" Nope, it was it was just Liu ZhenXin herself.

Seeing Liu XunMi frown made Liu ZhenXin happy.

"Hahahaha, you didn't think this would happen right! You didn't think I would appear again. This time, I'm going to send the two of you down to hell. Prepare to die!" While XunMi and HanShuang were muttering to themselves, Liu ZhenXin revealed her identity on her own. She had originally thought it would scare the two but she instead saw their faces relax. They weren't scared at all. Instead they looked at her with a strange expression.

XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang were both very open-minded. They weren't scared of the Liu ZhenXin that had risen from the dead. Instead, they were pretty interested. How did this person die and come back to life? The question was itching on their minds, they wanted to explore for answers. Their focal point seemed to go a bit off topic.

As if they also realized this wasn't the time for pondering, XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang quickly turned to each other and began whispering. "Teacher, I think there's definitely some kind of magic treasure on her. Should we take it?"

"En." XunMi scratched her chin. "It seems like it's at least a deity leveled treasure, maybe even higher."

"I'm tempted, envious, Teacher." Ouyang HanShuang began acting cute while swaying XunMi's hand. She kept her eyes on Liu ZhenXin as if staring at a piece of juicy meat.

XunMi was also envious. She exhaustively did all those missions but she still hasn't seen any deity leveled magic treasures.

"Since it's like this, then let's go finish her. Afterwards, we can take the treasure." XunMi made the final decision as she took out her jade flute.

Ouyang HanShuang pulled out her silver fan and rushed forward. The two's converging attack meant that, even if Liu ZhenXin was able to escape this time, her cultivation would be weakened to soul sage level.

Liu ZhenXin also realized that she couldn't win against the two of them. In a fit of nervousness, she wanted to escape.

But XunMi wasn't going to let her off so easily. "HanShuang, block her. She's trying to escape." She flashed to the opposite side to block Liu ZhenXin's path.

Her jade flute transformed into a long sword that defended against Liu ZhenXin's whip.

However, only a small sliver split on the whip due to the impact, demonstrating how high quality the whip was.

Not to be outdone, Ouyang HanShuang slapped her fan onto the back of Liu ZhenXin's head.

XunMi slashed her sword forward, pushing her whip aside. The glint of the sword blinded Liu ZhenXin's vision. In that moment, XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang both pushed their weapons into Liu ZhenXin's chest.

Wide eyed, Liu ZhenXin watched a sword slit into her chest for the second time as she slowly fell backwards.

XunMi extracted her sword as she tilted her head mid-thought. She had clearly seen that as her sword entered her body, the black energy around her body had high corrosive ability. If not for the fact that her sword was originally a jade flute, it might have melted.

How could one person's body have corrosive ability?

Ouyang HanShuang wiped her silver fan clean before running to Liu ZhenXin to search for treasures.

But after searching left and right, she still couldn't find any worthy things. Her face fell. She felt like she had been scammed. Teacher and her had wasted so much energy and yet weren't able to gain anything, so unhappy.

"Teacher, what should we do with her? Should we dig a hole?" Although she felt grievances in her heart, she still wasn't willing to just leave a corpse out here in the wilderness.

XunMi also didn't know what to do either. "Let's just dig a hole here."

Ouyang HanShuang obediently banged the grounds a few times on the ground, creating a hole just big enough for Liu ZhenXin.

Without much tenderness, HanShuang followed her teacher's instructions and dumped her in.

With a wave of XunMi's hands, a pile of dirt fell into the hole. After patting their hands, they swiftly left the scene.

They didn't really care whether someone was going to come up trying to dig up the hole. The two walked onto another path and found a country house to lodge in.

"BaoBao, come out. Explain the Liu ZhenXin situation to me." XunMi didn't believe that she didn't kill her the first time. She had taken action herself so she was confident.

Even if Liu ZhenXin hadn't died that night, she couldn't have completely restored her strength in just three days time.

BaoBao finally found a tool that could help hide his body. Hearing his host beckon for him, he immediately appeared in front of her. [Madam Host, I really don't know. You have access to all the unlocked information about this world. Moreover, my screen is saying that there is no locked information left. Unless-]

"Unless what?" XunMi asked.

[Unless there is something existing in the world that outsiders haven't heard of, or less than two-thirds of the people don't know about.] BaoBao floated whiled rambling on. He flipped through the data regarding this world but couldn't find any problematic areas.

XunMi rubbed the jade pendant on her neck. A guess emerged in her mind. "BaoBao, scan this jade to see if it's a high grade energy item."

BaoBao quickly opened the system's scanner capability and looked at the screen displaying the 'sss+' result. He almost shook all the white fur off his body in shock. This isn't something that should exist in a five-star world.

"BaoBao, tell me the truth only." XunMi had been watching BaoBao's reaction. Based on that fur, she knew that there was definitely a problem.

[crycrycry~~~ Madam Host, I think we were scammed. This world must have a hidden element. Moreover, the hidden element seems to be very very dangerous.]

Pulling on his fur, XunMi placed BaoBao into the palm of her hand. "Since we've already arrived, that means we have no other way out right?"

BaoBao nodded his head furiously. [If we force exit, it will cause harm to Host's soul. We will also deduct twenty thousand points. crycrycry~~~ Madam Host, I'm sorry. ]

chap111***

BaoBao, calm down first. I'll finish this mission quickly. Afterwards, we'll see if we should leave this world." XunMi comforted. They weren't even sure what exactly was going on right now. They needed to focus on more urgent matters.

BaoBao nodded dispirtedly. He completely didn't know the root of this problem. This was like a slap in the face for him.

XunMi didn't sleep that night.

When Ouyang HanShuang woke up and went to call her teacher, she found that XunMi was already in the courtyard waiting for her.

"You're up. Let's go." XunMi left two gold pieces for the owners of the household and quietly left.

When they arrived at Death's Eye, she kicked Ouyang HanShuang over to go play with the demon beasts. She left a bunch of DuoWei beasts for Xiao Bai and found a place to go into secluded cultivation.

She stayed in seclusion for two whole months. When she woke up, she was at the lower levels of soul senior but had the strength of a high leveled soul senior. Not many people would be able to compare to her strength across TianZe mainland.

But she had no interest in becoming a major figure in this world. She was only interested in looking for that person.

She freely swam in the lake for awhile sending news out for Ouyang HanShuang.

For these two months, Ouyang HanShuang was laden with grief. Those demon beasts must be very scared of her teacher. Even though her teacher was in secluded cultivation, they still hid in their nests and refused to come out. Even when she searched the through the entire Death's Eye, she still couldn't find any demon beasts.

She passed one month just searching. When Xiao Bai's rations were out, he finally took her to look for those hidden demon beasts.

She didn't need to do much. When he saw one, she would just go up to steal one. Like teacher, like disciple.

With the addition of Xiao Bai, Ouyang HanShuang could be said to be someone who could travel carefreely through Death's Eye. During her leisurely walks, she was able to gain a Vermilion Bird egg.

That was an ancient animal deity, much more powerful than the more recent animal deities.

"Teacher! I missed you so much, you're finally out!" Ouyang HanShuang immediately threw herself onto XunMi.

In this place where there was nothing but demon beasts, she really was lonely. All that the demon beasts knew how to do was hide, hide, hide.

XunMi patted Ouyang HanShuang's head. "You've moved up in levels really quickly. You're aura also feels very steady. Let's stay another day and then leave here. We've been out for a few months now, it's time to go back." She needed to hand Ouyang HanShuang off to Senior Brother Tian Xuan and ask him to watch over her. Then, she'll go to ShengGu and find her dear husband.

When Ouyang HanShuang heard that they were leaving, she shouted out with joy.

To others, Death's Eye was a graveyard. But to the two of them, it was like their family backyard garden. When they wanted to come, they'll come. When they wanted to leave, they'll leave, completely unobstructed.

Actually, the demon beasts had a lot to complain about. These two violent women always had their eyes on them. But they weren't able to defeat them in battle either. So if they don't hide were they supposed to wait to be stolen?

In good spirits, the two went back to tormenting the demon beasts.

XunMi was very benevolent this time. She left a medicinal pill for the demon beasts that she was already familiar with. Of course, she didn't forget to steal a few things from them first. Seeing their eyes brimming with tears, XunMi hardened her heart and walked away.

Stunned Demon Beasts: Who said that looking pitiful will make her softhearted? Liars! (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

With their new harvests, XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang began heading back. While others needed to practice for at least half a year, these two were able to accomplish everything in two months and even raise their cultivation level.

When they were nearing Liu family, XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang heard some surprising news.

The Liu family head has changed. They had anticipated this news. The surprise was that the new Liu family head was a woman. Moreover, that woman's name was Liu ZhenXin!

wtf. XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang simultaneously cursed.

How could this world play them like this. Dying and coming back to life once? Ok fine. But dying and coming back to life twice?

(‵′) They wanted to go on strike. They wanted to protest.

"Teacher, is this Liu ZhenXin some kind of cat demon? Maybe she has nine lives? We've killed her twice, but she's still jumping around." Ouyang HanShuang was getting frustrated. What method can keep her dead?

Did they really have to kill her nine times?

XunMi's face also darkened. This was about to become her internal demon.

"Let's go take a look at Liu family. Liu ZhenXin's ability to resurrect must be related to that black corroding energy." She didn't forget about that mysterious factor. Now, she was thinking that thing could be world's hidden element.

Ouyang HanShuang angrily stabbed her bowl of rice. That damn Liu ZhenXin was so troublesome.

XunMi didn't know how Liu ZhenXin became the Liu family head. Her intuition was telling her there was something fishy.

The two of them unrelentingly hurried to Liu family residence, arriving as the sun set. They hid in the dark, and waited for nightfall.

While they waited, they realized many problems. Liu family's defenses were very relaxed, as if they weren't worried about any surprised visitors.

Moreover, the people in the Liu family residence were strange. Their movements were very rigid and their eyes were lifeless. As if-

As if they were marionettes.

Looking at XunMi, Ouyang HanShuang quietly said, "Teacher, I think Liu family has taken a turn for the grotesque. It's like all these people are being controlled, as if they've lost their souls."

XunMi rubbed a leaf that she picked off a tree, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Devouring Heart Method." Based on BaoBao's scan, she found out that this world had quite a lot of forbidden methods.

This particular method had stopped being passed down a thousand years ago. And now it appeared in Liu family? Hehe.

"HanShuang, stay behind me later. Don't walk too far away."

What exactly was Liu family hiding? BaoBao wasn't able to find out through his scan. He could only see an entire screen of red dots.

She wanted to know if first and second elder were okay. She hoped it wasn't too late.

Ouyang HanShuang realized that she only had an one-sided understanding of this world. Sticking close to her powerful teacher was the most reliable option.

The reliable XunMi: She was actually very tactless too okay?

Two foreigners to the land began their night observations of Liu family's behavior.

XunMi brought Ouyang HanShuang to the restricted area. They didn't need to observe those people outside anymore.

Two months ago, Liu ZhenXin was a soul sage. Even if she didn't level up, she would still be on equal combat strength as the two elders.

Passing through the broken protection field, XunMi walked forward with a heavy heart.

As she walked towards the back of the mountain, she could feel the a disgustingly unpleasant smell growing stronger.

chap112***

A total scene of obliteration, without a single living breath left.

A black smoke wrapped around the scene, enveloping any any living plants in its path. But miraculously, it avoided XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang almost as if it was scared.

XunMi didn't care too much about it. She was only afraid that she had arrived too late. The forbidden area's outside was already like this, what could the inside look like?

On their way here, they hadn't seen a single living animal. By the time she arrived at the cave that the two elders had entered secluded cultivation, XunMi had practically lost all her hope.

"Teacher, maybe they were only injured. I'll go in first to check." Ouyang HanShuang grabbed XunMi's hand to pull her back. There was obvious traces of combat on the ground, with some places soaked in red liquid.

She couldn't be confident in what the scene inside would be like. If it was really bad inside, her little teacher will be heartbroken.

XunMi closed her eyes and walked to the side. She also didn't know how she would react to the two elders' condition.

Ouyang HanShuang rushed inside, preparing for the worst. Even then, her eyes widened from shock.

"Teacher, teacher! Come in!"

XunMi heard Ouyang HanShuang's shout. With a flash, she appeared inside the cave. Seeing the devastation in front of her, her legs almost gave in from under her.

Luckily, Ouyang HanShuang reacted fast and supported her.

The was not an uninjured part on the two seniors' bodies. Their eyes had been dug out of their sockets. In the empty holes, numerous worms were already wiggling around.

Their noses had been broken off, their mouths opened wide to reveal white bugs currently gnawing on the insides.

First elder's body had already been eaten to the point that his skeleton was showing. The second elder's lower body was still untouched. Their belongings were scattered around their bodies, including the XiSui pill bottle that XunMi had given.

Bang! Her knees hit the floor as tears flowed down her face. Even though she wasn't the real Liu XunMi, she could still felt the stuffiness of her heart clenching.

She knew that this world was ruthless. She knew that everyone was going to die under death's sword one day.

But she never thought that these elders would die without the dignity of an intact body.

Ouyang HanShuang also knelt to the ground as her tears poured out. She had only met these elders once. But it was obvious through their one meeting that they were filled with affection and kindness. How could such people end up like this?

"First elder, second elder. I know burning a body with fire represents the person had done an unforgivable crime. It's not an honor but a type of punishment. However, I'll have to apologize today. I hope that you will forgive me." Because where I come from, cremation would be a type of purification of all filth before ascending to the heavens. I think if there is really such thing as gods, they would definitely understand.

A fire assembled in her hands. This was a skill reserved for soul seniors and above. But the skill also depended on the presence of a basic foundation. In the past thousand years, no one had been able to control fire.

XunMi closed her eyes. With a wave of her hands, fire encircled the two bodies on the ground. The white bugs scurried over each other trying to find their way out.

Watching as the white bugs tried to escape the fire, XunMi's eyes became darker and darker. With another wave of her hand, a hotter fire attacked the white bugs. These weren't bugs that scavenged on corpses. Instead, they were magic bugs that only consumed human meat and blood. These bugs were hard to raise.

If these bugs appeared, then that means there was also an original body that sustained these creatures.

XunMi clenched her jade flute. "Liu ZhenXin, I'll make sure you die in shame."

Taking a deep breath, she wiped away her tears roughly. When the last flames died out, XunMi waved the bone ashes up and placed them into a small box. Since first elder and second elder liked this place a lot, she'll help them tidy it up.

Ouyang HanShuang quickly picked up the overturned table and chairs so that her teacher could put down the box.

With a tap of her finger, Cleaning Method flowed out of her fingertip. In a single moment, the disorderly mess was spotless.

Walking out of the cave, XunMi added two more protection membranes and yet another around the outer surroundings. If anyone wanted to charge in, they won't be greeted warmly.

"Teacher, what should we...?" Ouyang HanShuang knew teacher was feeling unstable right now. Even she felt as if her heart was clenched after seeing such a scene.

"Sweep out Liu family, kill Liu Zhen Xin." XunMi brought a corrosive chemical from the space market. When anything came into contact with it, that thing would die.

Ouyang HanShuang took out her silver fan from her space ring and followed her teacher as she furiously charged towards Liu family.

With one kick, she pushed open the front doors. The two of them were very fast. But by the time they arrived in the hall, Liu ZhenXin seemed to have already received the news and was seated in the highest position waiting for them.

XunMi's jade flute transformed into a long sword pointed directly at Liu ZhenXin. Her voice sounded as if it could turn water into ice. "Liu ZhenXin, I won't allow you to have to possibility of resurrection today."

With a tap of her foot, she soared into the sky as her sword teared through the air. The wind blew stronger and more powerful.

Liu ZhenXin didn't take XunMi seriously. She was already a soul senior now. She could finally finish Liu XunMi off now. Even if she hadn't come to find her today, she had planned to go find her herself.

"Hahaha, Liu XunMi. You've really delivered yourself to my doorsteps. Today, you'll be dinner for my little babies. Hahaha." She rushed forward, ready to suppress XunMi.

XunMi narrowed her eyes and muttered an incantation while gripping her sword.

Liu ZhenXin swiftly swung her whip harshly across XunMi's middle, laughing crazily.

"Hahaha, Liu XunMi. I've kill you. Everyone will die. When everyone's dead, no one will dare oppose me. I'll be a god."

Ouyang HanShuang stared in disbelief at the person that had disappeared in midair. She had been ready to rush forward fight against Liu ZhenXin but suddenly realized that something wasn't right. If her teacher was really killed, why didn't she see her body fall down to the ground? Why did it disappear instead?

"Liu ZhenXin, you are too confident. Don't you know that arrogance is a fatal weakness?" XunMi reappeared behind Liu ZhenXin and pushed her sword into her back. XunMi didn't give Liu ZhenXin any time to rebel, and immediately doused her with the chemical.

chap113***

XunMi moved too quickly for Liu ZhenXin to react.

"Ahhhhhhhh, what is this! Ahhhhh!" Liu ZhenXin painfully shrieked. That liquid spilled off her scalp and onto her face. By the time it reached her shoulders, it felt as if her body had been surrounded by fire.

Bang! She fell to the floor with a thud. White meat bugs scurried out of the parts of their host body not yet corroded and began gnawing on the fallen pieces of blood and ground meat.

XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang felt nauseous from disgust. Even as her face turned pale, XunMi endured to watch until the end. When there was only white bugs left, XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang flew above the Liu family residence.

The bright fire in her hand surged. "Liu family should go accompany first and second elder." The blaze blasted down onto the Liu family residence. Screams and frightened shouts sounded out through the night. People rushed to the front doors and banged on the walls. Although these people had already lost their souls, they still had their survival instincts.

XunMi formed a binding spell and used the golden seal to completely seal off the Liu family residence.

"Let's go." The mighty Liu family transformed into a mere mark on history in just one night.

Ouyang HanShuang watched over her teacher's mood as they left. She finally let out a sigh of relief when she noticed that her teacher was no longer drowning in pain. When she heard her teacher explain her plans to go to Shenggu to find her lover, Ouyang HanShuang decided to follow along.

She definitely wasn't going to be a third wheel. She was just curious and wanted to go visit this hidden secret family clan.

"Junior sister, are you sure?" Tian Xuan asked worriedly. In the few months that he hadn't seen her, his junior sister's cultivation has once again risen.

Tian Xuan was a bit saddened. He hasn't been focused lately so his cultivation hasn't been able to increase. Maybe he could go and experience while Liu Guang sect doesn't have any important things going on currently.

XunMi nodded. "Senior brother, I've already talked with Xuan Guang senior brother. I don't know when I'll be coming back this time. Junior sister doesn't have much to give you but take this XiSui pill as a goodbye gift. I hope that the next time we see each other, we can have a friendly competition." Partly due to the original soul's influence, XunMi always had the urge to use her fists.

Tian Xuan didn't persist. He understood his junior sister. En, in the future, he needed to gift more treasures to his junior sister.

"Alright, be careful junior sister. If there's anything you need, just send a message." XunMi smiled lightly and waved to Tian Xuan before taking Ouyang HanShuang onto the big greenfinch on the side.

This was a demon bird that XunMi had conveniently picked up while leaving Death's Eye. It could only be said that the greenfinch was unlucky. He had been hiding but unfortunately reappeared just as XunMi was leaving Death's Eye. Therefore, it was casually grabbed up by a lazy XunMi that was tired of walking. It had been a well-known demon lord back home but was now a saddle horse for this violent girl.

. . .

"What are the results of today's protection seal?" Luo Ling rushed forward to greet GongZi Su as he left the restricted area. When they came back, they found that it was the seal against the demon energy that had loosened, causing numerous deaths in their clan already.

More alarmingly, the seal was still slowly splitting open. No matter how much spiritual energy the family elders and members used, they were unable to restore the split. They could only attempt suppress the demon energy.

When GongZi Su and Luo Ling came back, they were able to mediate the situation a little. Demon energy was of the ying energy form. To suppress it, they needed some yang energy. In the entire hidden family clan, there was only about four people that practiced a yang energy form of cultivation. The strongest of the four was GongZi Su. But no matter how powerful he was, he couldn't restore the broken seal by himself.

Thus, the clan was discussing a plan to have GongZi Su mate with another yang energy woman. With the added yang energy from the woman and the help of the clan elders, they could potentially restore the seal. At best, it could hold back the demon energy for a few more decades. This would give them the time to look for a more permanent solution.

However, GongZi Su had been against the idea from the start, leading to an increasingly strained atmosphere within the clan.

As GongZi Su's close friend and the one that had accompanied him previously, Luo Ling knew why GongZi Su was so adamantly opposed. He had already given his heart out to someone, how could they ask him to marry someone he didn't love?

GongZi Su: "The situation doesn't look good. Luo Ling, I need your help." XunMi, I will wait for you to come to me. If I absolutely cannot wait for you, then I will come find you first in the next life.

Luo Ling's heart jumped with a bad foreboding feeling. He hesitatingly asked, "You- what are you going to do?"

"If, one day, the clan is unable to hold down the seal, use me to create a new one." GongZi Su knew that transforming himself into a yang energy magic treasure would allow him to restore the seal.

He wasn't a great man that would sacrifice himself for others. He would only do it because a person called XunMi existed on TianZe Mainland. If this demon energy continued spreading out, she might get injured.

He didn't want to gamble with her safety. She was the light of his heart, so he only wished that she could live well.

"You're insane!" Luo Ling shouted out sharply. He was about to slap him to help this man come to his senses.

"GongZi Su, do you know what you are saying? Have you thought about how your uncles and aunts would feel? Also! Liu XunMi- no, GongZi XunMi! Have you thought about her? You told her to come find you but if she came only to find that you've left the earth, how do you think she'll feel?" Luo Ling was about to go crazy. His friend had always been very rational so why was he suddenly saying something so absurd?

GongZi Su looked at Luo Ling calmly. His voice remained steady, "It's because of her that I need to do this."

Luo Ling fell silent. After awhile, he muttered, "Do you think it's worth it?" Was it really worth it to throw your life out for a person you had only met a few times?

"Completely." GongZi Su replied without a single trace of doubt. He turned to leave, not glancing back at the hesitating Luo Ling.

GongZi Su was actually a bit reluctant in his heart. He wanted to see that fire red figure a few more times. But he was scared that he would be even more reluctant to do his duty after seeing her. He needed her to stay alive.

Luo Ling watched as his childhood friend walked away. Suddenly, life felt too heavy.

Of course, why wouldn't it be worth it. They have been guarding this secret from one generation to the next. Everyone's already tired of it.

chap114***

He had finally met someone to love. Of course it was worth it to do this for her. Luo Ling knew that was approaching this from a determined manner.

Clenching his fists together, Luo Ling headed in the opposite direction. Maybe she could change his decision, or maybe she could a propose a better strategy. Either way, he needed to go find her. He couldn't look on helplessly as GongZi Su went to become the new seal.

As soon as he left the ShengGu mountain protection field boundaries, he sensed that someone had been here. In fact, it seems like there had been two visitors. They were able to find ShengGu but weren't able to come in. Then they definitely weren't members of the hidden family clan. Then who could they be?

Wait, could it be her!

Luo Ling followed their traces to look for them, spending two long days looking for them.

But luckily, heaven shined down determined ones. In a hidden forest nearby, he found the two people at rest.

"Teacher, we've already circled around the mountain base multiple times and we still can't find an entrance. We can't keep doing this. Should we just try forcing our way in?" Ouyang HanShuang lazily leaned on the sturdy tree trunk enjoying the sunlight as she spoke to the resting XunMi above her.

It was early winter now. Even though those with cultivation couldn't really feel the changing of the seasons, Ouyang HanShuang still wasn't used to such a bright sun in an unpolluted sky. This feeling really was the best.

"No, there are many high levelled prohibiting seals within this hidden family clan area. If we hastily charge in, we could suffer." XunMi opened her eyes and looked at the distant mountain.

Why hadn't she asked her husband for a password or something?

As expected, her IQ fell when she was in love. If not for the jade pendant and BaoBao acting as guides, she wouldn't have even been able to find ShengGu mountain.

Ouyang HanShuang looked up at the sky in grief. Why hadn't she ask her teacher what ShengGu was, where ShengGu was? If she had asked earlier, they wouldn't be pacing back and forth right now.

"What should we do then?" They couldn't just stay out here.

"SuSu should have come out to get us." XunMi wrinkled her eyebrows a little. She had sent a message to SuSu on the day they had arrived. Since then, ten days have passed without a response.

Did something happen with SuSu? Or maybe her letter was intercepted? Either way, she believed in SuSu. She believed in her lover.

"Someone is coming." XunMi rose and grabbed a green leaf in preparation for action.

The arriving party seemed to be impatient. His breath was heaving up and down.

Ouyang HanShuang sat up straight to stay alert. When she saw a familiar figure in blue, she shouted out. "Ah, Teacher! It's Luo Ling."

"Luo Ling, Luo Ling. What are you doing here? Are you here to pick us up? But how did you know we were here? You sure took your sweet time getting here." Ouyang HanShuang had a pretty good impression of Luo Ling. After all, he had saved her before.

When Luo Ling saw the two of them, his heart calmed down. "XunMi, HanShuang. Come with me quickly! Ah Su will definitely want to see you." He didn't stop to explain more. Instead, he quickly grabbed XunMi and HanShuang before running again.

XunMi pulled out of Luo Ling's grasp. "Did something happen?" She called out for her giant greenfinch. "Riding this will be faster."

The greenfinch was a king in the sky. Not many would even dare treating it as a saddle horse.

The new saddle horse greenfinch: He was filled with regret. He shouldn't have come out looking for food when he did. He fell in his own trap.

Resignedly, he spread his large wings and flapped up to the sky.

On their way, Luo Ling gave a brief overview of the clan situation. However, he left out any mention of the demon energy and the seal. He thought that Ah Su wouldn't want XunMi to know about this. The problem should be left for the persons involved to solve.

After nine crooks and eighteen turns, they finally reached the outsides of ShengGu forest. XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang felt as if they were experiencing an epiphany.

So it wasn't that they couldn't find the right spot but that they were looking at it from the wrong point of view. They just weren't able to find the entrance from the perspective.

When the three entered ShengGu, Luo Ling had XunMi call back in the greenfinch and brought the two through small marketplace roads on the way to GongZi Su's residence.

XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang both curiously observed the people in this hidden clan. But they weren't much different than those outside. They just looked more plain and harmonious.

The long road was adorned with vendor booths and little cottage shops on both sides. Their tables were spread with numerous glittering jewels.

From afar, they could vaguely make out sporadic buildings further away. Perhaps it was because it had been a while since there were foreign visitors in the hidden clan, but everyone's eyes curiously followed the two mysterious and beautiful ladies that Luo Ling brought in.

"Luo Ling, who are these two beauties?" An uncle with a long beard asked while smiling widely. He looked at XunMi with a too eager expression filled with combativeness.

XunMi blinked for a moment, before splitting into a friendly smile. It seemed as if this uncle was also someone that liked speaking with his fists. He probably discovered that her own abilities are high so was eager to compare notes and experience through battle.

Luo Ling awkwardly coughed. "Second uncle, don't even think about it." His second uncle was a fighting madman. As soon as he saw a strong youngun, he would feel the urge to drag them away to 'talk'.

"Right, second uncle! Where's Ah Su?" He quickly diverted second uncle's attention.

Luo ShengFeng began jabbering as soon as he heard the name 'GongZi Su'. "Ah Su is of course at home. His father is discussing his plans to marry Hua family's young miss Hua WuMo. You also know, that young fellow has yang spiritual energy. Hua family's young miss would be the most suitable for him. Ah- Ah, what do you think you're doing? That hurts!"

Luo Ling had been trying to give him a subtle look. Realizing that his uncle was unable to understand, he began harshly pinching his second uncle's hand. But he was still too late. His second uncle's big mouth had already revealed too much.

He sneaked a peak at XunMi's expression. Luo Ling suddenly felt a bad premonition.

She had a slight smile, as if she hadn't heard anything. However, the whirlpool in her peach blossom eyes contained a heavy sense of chilliness.

Ouyang HanShuang blew up, "GongZi Su is marrying someone else? Damn it! Where is he? I'm going to kill him." How dare he deceive her teacher's feelings!

XunMi's eyes flashed with quick laughter as she reached a hand out to pet Ouyang HanShuang's head.

"HanShuang, you must remember you are a lady. Remember your manners." After pacifying the explosive young girl, she turned to apologize to the middle aged man.

"I'm sorry, my disciple's words were a bit too much. Senior, please don't take her words seriously."

Luo Ling stood on the side sweating nervously. He had a feeling that he was about to suffer some sort a calamity.

chap115***

"Second uncle, we have things to do so we are going to leave first." Luo Ling grabbed XunMi and HanShuang and ran off. He was afraid that more unhappy news would come out of his mouth if he stayed any longer.

He only slowed down after reaching a different road. Suddenly, he remembered something. He turned back to explain to XunMi.

"XunMi, Ah Su didn't volunteer to marry Hua WuMo. You have to believe him." Please don't get angry because of these unnecessary things, Ah Su really needs you right now.

XunMi smiled as she wanted Luo Ling's anxious expression. "I don't think I ever said that I don't believe him. Alright, take me to see him." She believed that anyone could betray her. The only exception was the man whose love for her penetrated deep into his soul.

"That's good, that's good. Ah Su's house is straight ahead." Luo Ling sighed with relief.

The three quickly appeared in front of a simple and dignified courtyard. Although it was expansive, it looked comfortable.

Luo Ling greeted the gate guards and walked in. As they walked, they could hear the mutterings of discussion. More specifically, they could hear the words 'wedding', 'young master', 'compatible' being repeated.

XunMi was very calm with a slight smile, as if she was not affected at all.

Meanwhile, Luo Ling was nervous, carefully observing XunMi's expression. He made a quick prayer in his heart. Please don't run into any big-mouthed servants. He really was scared of this madam suddenly exploding.

But XunMi's expression did not even change once until entering the grand hall.

"Uncle, auntie." Luo Ling happily greeted the two people in front of him. There was many people gathered in the guest hall. A bright young girl sat on one side. She had large round eyes and was very adorable looking.

GongZi Su sat across from her on the other side of the room. His face was cold, his eyes were lowered so that no one could guess what he was thinking.

GongZi LiRen saw Luo Ling's happy expression and couldn't help but smile and nod in return. He was about to speak when he saw two unfamiliar women. "And who are these two?"

Everyone turned at GongZi LiRen's words with different expressions.

"Uncle, these two are friends of Ah Su and I." Luo Ling skipped to GongZi Su's side, awakening him from his daze.

"Ah Su, Ah Su. Look who's here!" Luo Ling knew his close friend too well. Since he had no way of getting out of these time-wasting meetings, he would only pretend to listen while actually escaping into his own thoughts.

He truly was a legend. He's been spacing out for so many years yet no one has ever noticed.

GongZi Su had closed off his five senses and was busy chasing after the red figure with the tender smile in his mind.

He had been interrupted by Luo Ling's ramblings. He wrinkled his brows together but didn't completely exit his imagination. When he finally raised his head and saw a very familiar red, he stood up in excitement.

"Mi'er, is it you?" Did you come to find me?

XunMi curved her lips up into a brighter smile. She walked towards GongZi Su one step at a time.

"SuSu, I promised to come find you. Why does it sound like you didn't have confidence in me? That would make me very unhappy.~" She raised one eyebrow with a mischievous and flirtatious expression.

GongZi Su pulled the person he had been longing for into his embrace. His empty heart was suddenly whole again.

For every day that they had been separated, he had felt as his heart was barely beating.

"Mi'er, Mi'er, Mi'er..." XunMi allowed him to continuously whisper her name. Every time he called out, she would cooperatively respond.

The onlookers felt as if these two were in their own world. No one else could enter. A handsome man warmly hugging a graceful woman. One in red and one in white represented both ice and fire.

Hua WuMo looked enviously at the dazzling newcomer, her eyes obviously showing her jealousy.

She had liked Su gege for so many years. She had thought that she could finally become Su gege's wife this time. Even if she lost all her cultivation in exchange, she was willing.

But this woman had messed up all her plans.

Su gege's eternally indifferent expression was now filled with sweetness and doting. She knew exactly what that meant, because that was how she looked at him.

Only love could make you look at someone with such boiling passion.

But Su gege's eyes held a love more passionate than hers, as if his world could only hold this one person. Or as if she was his entire world.

GongZi LiRen and his madam looked at each other with realization. No wonder they felt as if their son was a little different after returning this time. Their son has a love interest now!

Except this timing really wasn't great.

XunMi felt people looking at her from all sides. Her cheeks turned red. She really had forgotten about all the people here.

She pushed away the person hugging her and smiled apologetically up at the two people sitting at the front of the room. "I apologize for my momentary lack of manners. I am LiuGuang sect's XunMi. This is my disciple, Ouyang HanShuang. I hope you can forgive us for presumptuously visiting the hidden family clan."

"Not at all, Miss Xun is being too polite. LiuGuang sect members are all so bright. Having such a high leveled student at such a young age, it is obvious that Miss Xun is a young heroine." GongZi LiRen laughed and said. He had a good feeling about this straightforward girl.

But his eyes glanced at Hua family's young miss. He felt a bit awkward.

He had just been discussing plans for her to marry his son just a moment ago. Now, he was praising the girl that his son loved.

"Father, the person I like is Mi'er. I won't marry Hua WuMo. If you don't agree, I will solve this issue myself." GongZi Su stood by XunMi's side protectively while speaking to his father.

"Also Mi'er is not Miss Xun. I've given her the surname GongZi. In this lifetime, GongZi Su's madam can only be her." His stubborn and firm words suddenly made GongZi LiRen remember GongZi Su at age five.

That time, he was also standing in front of him, determinedly saying that he was going to Death's Eye to cultivate and gain experience.

As a father, he couldn't allow his five year old child to go to Death's Eye. But in the end, he still agreed.

His son left for ten years. By the time GongZi Su came back, he was already stronger than seniors of his generation.

Now in the present, GongZi LiRen was once again looking at his son, even more determined in his decision now than he was years ago.

GongZi LiRen really didn't know how to feel. He should be proud, though, that GongZi family's child is willing to take such responsibility for their actions.

"Forget it, enough. Do as you wish." He knew that he couldn't change his mind.

chap116***

Hua family's family head wasn't having it. He slammed the table and angrily retorted," GongZi LiRen, how could you agree? We've already said that GongZi Su will marry our Xiao Mo. Now you are going back against your words, do you really view us as allies? Also, do you know what situation we are in? How can you treat this matter so lightly?" The seal was getting bigger by the hour. If the seal cracked completely one day, their entire clan will perish.

"Third Hua uncle, didn't Ah Su say he will find another way? You must believe him. Ah Su is so powerful, he will definitely solve this seal problem." Luo Ling reassured the Hua family head but was also worried at heart.

But his still supported Ah Su. Just like Ah Su said, he will do his best to fix his seal because it affected her.

"SuSu, what seal? Can I help?" XunMi saw how grave everyone's expression was and quietly asked.

"How can you help? You aren't even a part of our clan, nor are you a yang energy cultivator. If not for you, Su gege would marry me. It's all because of you! You are harming every member of our clan! I hate you, why did you come here? Why did you come here? Su gege is mine, don't you dare try to steal him away. I'll-"

"Xiao Mo!" GongZi Su coldly interrupted Hua WuMo. Mi'er was his person, no one is allowed to hurt her.

Hua WuMo stamped her feet, "Su gege, even if you want stop me, I need to say it. What can she do for you? What can she do for our clan? We don't have anymore time left. Su gege, I really done love you, so please marry me." Hua WuMo stopped holding back her tears and began bawling out loud.

XunMi's smile shrank. Based on these words, it seems like the hidden family clan has confronted a serious problem. It even be a crisis so severe that it could perish the entire clan. The solution to the problem seems to be related to yang energy cultivation.

And her SuSu and that Hua young Miss had yang energy cultivation, so the clan hoped that the two would marry.

"I'm terribly sorry, I might not be able to help much on your clan's crisis. But I definitely won't let go off SuSu. But I can promise you one thing. Besides letting SuSu marry that young miss or me leaving SuSu, I will help you to the best of my ability."

She definitely needed to ask Luo Ling about what exactly happened. She could tell SuSu would be afraid of her worrying so wouldn't tell her.

"Ah, words are easy to say. Then can you restore the seal? You're just a little lady who thinks too highly of herself." The Hua family head ridiculed while patting his daughter's back in comfort.

"Third Hua uncle, I respect you as an elder so please be careful with your words why speaking to my lover Mi'er." GongZi Su held XunMi's hand and steadfastly staring down the Hua family head.

The Hua family head choked. He swiftly turned his head and coldly snorted.

"Um, excuse me. Can you explain the seal issue? Is the seal keeping in a black colored gas? The corrosive type?" A bright light flashed in XunMi's mind. She suddenly thought of the black energy that revolved around Liu ZhenXin's body after she was resurrected.

BaoBao had said that there was a dangerous mysterious existence in this world. So based on her educated guesses, Liu ZhenXin's resurrection was due to that back energy. That black energy could control people, or even invade them.

Moreover, SuSu and the others here coincidentally experienced some seal breakage problem. If you put these two pieces together, you could see the complete picture.

"How did you know?!" GongZi LiRen and the Hua family head simultaneously cried out.

GongZi Su also worried asked XunMi, "Mi'er, did you encounter it?"

XunMi was no certain of her guess. She nodded her head, "Yup, do you remember Liu ZhenXin?"

"Of course, she was that demonic person that you sucked the demon energy out from and killed. Don't tell me she resurrected?" Luo Ling shimmied to XunMi's side. When he heard her, he immediately butted in.

"What, there's demon people outside? When did this happen? Why didn't anyone give a notice?" GongZi LiRen coldly asked. His expression was filled with killing intent.

The demon people were the species that almost destroyed the entire TianZe mainland a few thousand years ago.

"Senior, don't worry. Liu ZhenXin-uh, the demon person you speak of, was already killed by my teacher. This time, she's died to the point that she can't die any more. She definitely can't be resurrected." Ouyang HanShuang spoke up proudly. Yes, her teacher was that amazing.

"Before, she had been controlling all the people in Liu family. All those people also had that kind of corrosive black energy around them. After I killed Liu ZhenXin, I set fire to burn down the entire Liu family residence." XunMi gave a summary of events. That fire also symbolically put an end to all of the original soul's gratitude and grudges with the Liu family.

"Eldest, no. We need to dispatch people down to seal off that entire area. A simple fire won't kill anything. That demon energy is still out there." The Hua family head was very rational when dealing with business.

GongZi LiRen also solemnly responded, "Luo Ling, go call your second uncle over."

The demon energy had already flowed outside? That made matters even more problematic.

XunMi and Ouyang HanShuang felt as if they were poured a bucket of cold water. Was her Sacred Flame not considered an outrageously extra and formidable technical skill in this world?

"If the Sacred Flame can't even get rid of it, then what can even be used to wipe clean the area? Teacher, do you know?" Ouyang HanShuang was purely curious and puzzled so she openly voiced her question, forgetting where she was.

XunMi shook her head, "I don't know." She really didn't.

"Little girl, what did you just say? Sacred Flame? Who knows how to use Sacred Flame? There's someone here that knows how to use Sacred Flame?" GongZi LiRen was so excited that he rushed down from his seat above and grabbed Ouyang HanShuang's shoulders.

Ouyang HanShuang almost jumped from shock but still managed to stammer a reply. "My teacher can, she's right there."

XunMi was also shocked by his sudden excitement.

"Hahahahahaha, even the heavens are helping us. After thousands of years, there's suddenly an heir to the Sacred Flame technique! Good child, what a good child." GongZi LiRen could no longer use words to describe his current emotional state.

His clan had hope after all. They no longer need to live scared and on edge.

The Hua family head also stopped speaking after hearing about the Sacred Flame. Everyone knew how important the Sacred Flame technique was. It was the only method to remove demon energy. It was the grandest favor of the divine.

Legend has it that all those who had the ability of Sacred Flame were also those graced with the Gods' favor.

"You really are damn lucky, hahaha!" After calming down a little, GongZi LiRen began slapping GongZi Su's shoulder and leaning back with laughter.

GongZi Su didn't say anything. He only warmly gazed down at the woman next to him.

Woo! This arc is finally coming to an end soon~~

chap117***

XunMi silently rolled her eyes, can these people first explain everything clearly? Why were they getting so excited? She didn't know anything yet. What can Sacred Flame do for them?

Finally, GongZi Su felt XunMi's puzzlement and let out a light chuckle. "Sacred Flame is an extremely intense technique. Only those considered heavenly gifted can cultivate such a technique. Demon energy is created from a ying grievance energy type. Nothing can dissolve it except for Sacred Flame. The reason our hidden family clan is hidden is to guard the forbidden forest filled with demon energy. It was fine before. But during the competition, demon energy attacked the seal and created a split. We first thought that no demon energy was able to escape but based on what you just said, it seems that the demon energy charged at the seal because it felt Liu ZhenXin's beckoning."

XunMi listened to everything seriously. "That means that to restore the seal, we need a strong yang energy cultivator. And yang cultivators are few in the clan so you needed a shortcut, which was to have you and another yang cultivator get together?" Black lines appeared on her forehead. This kind of series of events were far to familiar.

If this was the average person, the next step would be the man having no choice but to leave his lover and marry another woman for the greater good. Then, the man's lover would leave in tears and meet another man that will heal her broken heart. Two couples and one happy ending.

Or maybe the woman would discover that the man was forced and that he actually still loved her. After the seal was resolved, he would come to find her. After another series of chasing and rejecting, 'I love you' and 'I hate you's, they would get their happy ending. _(:3ゝ∠)_

Luckily, her and SuSu were not the average couple. They didn't want that kind of stupid misunderstanding and sadomasochistic love.

She believed that love was fragile. No matter how deeply you love, if you are hurt, there will be a wound. Even if you don't mind in the moment, that wound will fester sooner or later.

They all say you never forget the one that got away but, to her, that was just another type of obsession. You feel a bit unjust in your heart: why can she have him and I can't? There might have been real love once but it would only degenerate in such a relationship.

GongZi Su nodded his head and pulled XunMi's hand to have her sit down with him on the side. "En, when demon energy enters the body, that person becomes a demon too. The power of black magic will grow too. When it reaches a climax, it can awaken the demon king. A few thousand years ago, the demon king almost toppled TianZe mainland by himself. Reportedly, someone that had already ascended as a god came down and sealed him up. Then, he selected my clan to oversee and guard the seal." They didn't know how true the story was but they knew clearly the power of the demon energy. Any living creature that inadvertently approached the forbidden forest would be corroded quickly.

Thus, they would inspect the seal each year and strengthen it so that the demon energy could not escape out.

"What do you need me to do? I'm here with you."

"Restore the seal with me." GongZi Su helped brush a stray hair to rest behind XunMi's ear.

"Okay," XunMi rubbed her cheek on GongZi Su's hand.

Hua WuMo 's eyes swelled as she watched the two. In the end, Su gege still wasn't hers. But she really really loved Su gege.

Hua family head patted his daughter's head and sighed. He could have tried to force GongZi Su to marry her then but now...

Hua WuMo ran out heartbroken. She didn't want to see a woman more outstanding than her standing by Su gege's side. But she couldn't stop them.

The Hua family head led a few people to chase after his daughter.

GongZi LiRen rubbed his nose and chuckled sardonically.

"Ah Su, take them to rest first. They must be tired after rushing over." They've secured their son's future happiness and there's a solution to the seal problem. Everything was perfect.

GongZi Su supported XunMi up and left the grand hall. Luo Ling and Ouyang HanShuang also followed behind them.

"SuSu, yang energy is most exuberant at noon so let's go at noon. It's better to get it over with so we can stop worrying." XunMi grabbed GongZi Su's sleeve and tilt her head up at him, her eyes glittering with anticipation.

The seal's condition must be poor or else they wouldn't have stooped to such a plan.

GongZi Su tenderly touched her hair, "Mi'er, how could you be so kind." I didn't even say anything, you don't even know what price you might need to pay, yet you voluntarily jump into this trap with me. How was I so lucky enough to gain your pure heart?

XunMi leaned into GongZi Su's embrace and smiled brightly. "I'm not kindhearted. If someone provokes me, I'll retaliate immediately. It's just because my SuSu is frowning because of this problem and I don't like seeing SuSu unhappy. Moreover, this is something within my abilities. It's not like I would overexerting myself. So stop overthinking SuSu. It's decided! We'll go at noon." She rubbed her face onto his wide and warm chest with satisfaction.

No where could beat her husband's embrace.

Ouyang HanShuang enviously watched the two in front of them. In this moment, she also wanted someone to wholeheartedly stand by her side.

She really was grateful for her teacher. Since coming into this world, it was XunMi that protected her. But it's been a year, it's almost time to leave her. Even though she didn't want to part, she still needed to.

When she finds her own special someone, she'll also explore every corner of the world with him.

"Hey, what are you thinking about? You're smiling demonically." Luo Ling lightly bumped Ouyang HanShuang's shoulder. He definitely wouldn't admit that her sudden smile almost made his heart beat out of his chest.

HanShuang rolled her eyes at Luo Ling, "I can tell you I wasn't thinking of you."

"Why not?" Luo Ling was a bit disappointed. He suddenly yearned for this person to think of him just a little. He was at first scared by this sudden feeling but then broke out into a smile. It wasn't a bad feeling.

Ouyang HanShuang twitched her upper lip. What was this fellow laughing dangerously about?

"Keke, ShuangShuang. After we fix this seal, let's go out and travel together."

Luo Ling awkwardly rubbed his nose embarrassed when Ouyang HanShuang turned to look at him.

"Go out and travel with you?Okay." Her teacher and her husband were planning on traveling the world anyways. It would be boring for her to then head off alone.

Now, there was someone saying that they wanted to go with her so of course she wouldn't refuse.

XunMi and GongZi Su stood in the front silently listening in on their conversation while smiling at each other.

chap118***

The midday sun in the winter warmed the air.

When they arrived at the forbidden forest, XunMi immediately felt a sinister atmosphere infiltrating the air. It was as if something was blocking it from escaping, leading it to wander idly.

"Before this resentful air hadn't even appeared. Now, it's getting thicker and thicker." Luo Ling explained to XunMi and HanShuang. Every time he came here, he ended up sighing. Since coming back here, the younger generation had been coming with the seniors to strengthen the seal. Luckily, there was a savior for them now.

The group arrived at the outskirts of the forbidden forest. XunMi knew immediately that this place emitting the black energy was where the seal was.

There was a layer of what seemed to be a firm golden boundary that stopped those things from breaking out.

"Teacher, that black stuff is so ugly. They're just like those white bugs." Ouyang HanShuang rubbed her arms in disgust and moved closer to XunMi. She could just imagine all this black gas forming together to make an ugly malevolent human face staring sinisterly at her.

XunMi stepped forward and placed her hand on the golden boundary barrier. "This seal isn't broken, just loosened." If it was split open, they would need to either restore or recreate a seal. But if it was just loosened, it would only need to be restored and strengthened.

But when she touched the golden barrier, she had felt an incredibly strong yang energy fluctuation, as if it could burn up everything.

"Then let's begin. Young girl, since you have the sacred flame ability, you would at least be a soul senior, right? We'll first clean up the dark energy around the loosened edges of the seal. When it's a good time, you guys can restore the seal. The best method should be to first use the sacred flame to burn the dark energy and then to deal with the seal. But..." GongZi LiRen looked at the dark energy emitting within the golden barrier and sighed.

There was too much demon energy. She would waste an abnormal amount of spiritual power using sacred flame. Forget it, they would fix the seal first before approaching this problem.

XunMi knew that the seal was just a temporary result to a permanent problem. It would be best to completely wipe out the demon energy entirely.

"Let me try." XunMi said to GongZi LiRen. She simply nodded at GongZi Su, who was holding her hand and attempting to stop her.

"HanShuang, prepare the medicinal pills for me."

Ouyang HanShuang acted quickly. She took a huge pile of pills and placed it to the side. She then pulled out a small table and positioned all the pills she will use on top of it. Then, she sat herself atop the table close to her teacher, prepared to feed her DaHuan pills at any moment.

The others looked at each other. What kind of strange duo is this, where did they get so much medicinal pills? Based on the aroma floating from them, it was clear that every one of them was high quality!

GongZi Su saw that XunMi had decided so he simply stood by her side to silently protect her from behind.

GongZi LiRen called on the other seniors to begin. XunMi continued to stare at the seal. Seeing the demon energy begin to spread from the loosened section, a blazing red fire burst out of the palms of her hands and rushed into the small crack of the barrier. Soon, crashing sounds could be heard from within.

The golden barrier was inflicted with a passionate red, lighting up the area. Boundless energy swept across the dark gas.

For two hours, XunMi's face went from deathly pale white to a rosy energetic red as HanShuang continuously fed her DaHuan pills before the massive ball of demon energy finally shrank to the size of a thumb.

Then, XunMi flew a few more flames out before beginning to work on the seal with GongZi Su. When the seal disappeared completely into the ground, the resentful air surrounding the forest also left without a trace.

The gloomy atmosphere suddenly brightened. The dead wood resurrected as healthy trees. Green grass and flowers bloomed from the soil. Birds chirped together in the forest. All of these these signs was telling them that they succeeded.

"We've finally defeated this demon energy. Eldest, we won!"

"It's been over a thousand years, but we can finally stop worrying about this burden on our backs!"

"I need to go back home and pack. I can go to the outer world now, let's go!"

Everyone cheered. They were filled with excitement and joy.

XunMi and GongZi Su watched the others with satisfied smiles.

"This fellow, the iron tree is finally blooming. I've seen you smile more today than in your previous twenty years combined." The second uncle they had met on XunMi's way to GongZi Su's residence teased him.

GongZi Su didn't respond, only smiling. "Mi'er, this is second uncle."

"Hello second uncle. I am XunMi," XunMi obediently modded her head in greeting.

"Good good good. The younger generation has surpassed the old." Second uncle praised. If not for this fragile looking young girl today, they would have suffered many more hardships.

"Second uncle, I'll bring Mi'er back to rest first," GongZi Su carried XunMi up in his arms. Although she had taken many DaHuan pills, her face was still too pale. She had used too much spiritual power, it was best for her to rest for a while.

"Go, go." Second uncle waved his hand.

The issue was settled so everyone began leaving together. A problem that had stressed the clan and threatened the entire TianZe mainland for over a thousand years was finally put to rest.

As the crowd left, they completely missed seeing a dark red gas flash underneath the golden barrier.

. . .

XunMi woke up in a beautiful room situated within a tree. Vines wrapped around the walls as flowers bloomed from them. Under the sunlight, the green leaves shined like emerald jade, making people believe that they've perhaps walked into some kind of wonderland.

XunMi stepped her bare feet onto the white furry rug and walked to sit down by the door. She placed her feet over the ledge, swaying them back and forth as she watched a white fox chasing after a red DuoWei demon beast.

"Why are you up, you're not even wearing shoes." When GongZi Su returned with a bag of Mengluo fruits, he saw a red figure smiling peacefully. His heart immediately melted.

He leaped onto the tree and brought a washed Mengluo fruit to her lips.

XunMi looked at GongZi Su's hand and took a big bite of the Mengluo fruit. Sweetness erupted in her mouth and heart.

chap119***

XunMi didn't ask why she woke up in Death's Eye. "SuSu, let's go. Let's go out looting with Xiao Bai." It's been too long since she last saw those demon beasts. They must have raked in a lot of treasures during this time. It would be a pity not to go take a visit. After, they have too many for them to use up anyways.

With malicious intent, XunMi dragged GongZi Su off to restart her Looting Business, LLC. On the first stop, XunMi found a very very cute, very very fluffy brown bear. Although it was huge, it was very mildmannered. Of course, if you provoked it, it could still strike you to death with one bear claw.

The brown bear was currently deep in sleep snoring. It was winter, the best time for bears to sleep. However, it's dreams were quickly smashed to pieces. Unhappily, it stood up and roared at its visitors. It wanted to scare them away. If that didn't work, the bear was prepared to swallow them.

"Bearbear, long time no see. How are you so good at sleeping?" XunMi looked up with an innocent smile while walking towards the brown bear, the mischievous glint in her eyes giving her away.

The brown bear fell to the floor with shock, staring wide-eyed at the woman in red slowly approaching it. The bear was grieving in its heart. It had obediently stayed home but why did this madam follow him here?

Tears rolled down its face. The pitiful expression paired with its enormous body really was a bit funny.

XunMi reached out her hand to pet the brown bear's head and spoke in a soft voice. "Bearbear, be good. It's just been a long time since I've seen you so I'm just here to visit. And since I'm here, I might as well borrow some little toys from you. You have no use for them here anyways, so isn't it better for me to take them and make great developments with them?" She looked at the brown bear with anticipation.

But the brown bear could see that her eyes read 'if you dare say no, I'll just steal it myself.' The brown bear shivered. It had no other choice. This violent woman was much stronger.

It unwillingly turned and slowly dragged the things in the cave out for the violent woman.

XunMi happily picked among the goods. Finally, she chose a fiery red whip. The material was unclear but the texture was high quality. Then, she chose a beautiful white jade hairpin for her dear husband. It also functioned as a interspatial storage container.

She happily set off to the next location, leaving the brown bear tearfully looking down at the remainder goods. But thinking about the other demon beasts that she would hit up next, the brown bear suddenly didn't feel so bad.

In the span of an afternoon, XunMi looted five unlucky demon beasts and once again evoked havoc in Death's Eye.

GongZi Su dotingly stood by XunMi's side. When she looted, he helped her collect the goods. Their teamwork was perfect.

They stayed in Death's Eye for a month and visited practically every demon beasts' home. Only then did XunMi and GongZi Su leave to travel the wide world.

XunMi only stayed in this world for two hundred years, shorter than the time she spent in the vampire world. But she was able to gain a lot of knowledge in this time.

In the moment that XunMi was about the leave this world, it was as if GongZi Su knew. He held her tight in his embrace as a dark whirpool formed in his eyes.

"Mi'er. Wait for me. I will find you."

He carried her back to Death's Eye. She had said that she liked that place the best. Because the demon beasts here were all frank, sincere, and adorable.

He buried her underneath their treehouse and laid down next to her. Slowly, he drew his last breath.

☆☆☆

Ouyang HanShuang vs Luo Ling Epilogue

It's been a year since her teacher left. During this time, she successfully rose to soul senior rank. Ouyang HanShuang replaced her teacher as LiuGuang sect's visiting elder and was overseeing LiuGuang sect with her senior uncle Tian Xuan.

Besides gaining a clinging shadow, everything else was the same.

"ShuangShuang, let's go out and play. GongZi Su said that Death's Eye was really interesting. Let's go take a look." Luo Ling held a paper in his hand while running to stop Ouyang HanShuang.

Ouyang HanShuang froze at the mention of Death's Eye before smiling. Her teacher was probably bullying those demon beasts again.

But Death's Eye really was fun. It wasn't a bad idea to go for a visit.

"Alright, I'll go tell the senior uncles." Ouyang HanShuang nodded.

It's been a year since she's seen her teacher, she hoped that she would be able to meet up with her this time.

"Then I'll go prepare and pack," Luo Ling was happy. He finally was able to take ShuangShuang away. He knew that there are a lot of people in LiuGuang sect that coveted his ShuangShuang. Humph, ShuangShuang was his.

The two quickly began their journey to Death's Eye, arriving in just a few days.

Ouyang HanShuang didn't see her teacher but instead saw the letter and things her teacher left behind for her. The letter noted the location of the demon beasts' caves that she hadn't looted yet. It told her to go take a visit if she had any free time. After all, one could never have too much treasures.

Ouyang HanShuang laughed helplessly. Her teacher was still the same. She was once suspicious that her teacher was also a transmigrator from the 21st century. But she couldn't find any proof. Afterwards, she stopped caring. No matter her background, XunMi was always going to be her teacher. The one who chose to protect and teach her from the first time they met.

"ShuangShuang, come quick. It's so beautiful. Let me make one for you too!" Luo Ling spun around GongZi Su's treehouse with fascination. He also wanted to build a house like this for ShuangShuang and him.

Ouyang HanShuang smiled at Luo Ling. "Build one for me? Shouldn't you be building a golden cage to hide me in?" This dummy, did he really think she didn't understand what the affection in his eyes meant? Seeing GongZi Su watch her teacher with that expression has made her very familiar with it, okay?

Luo Ling froze. "ShuangShuang, you're willing to live in that?"

Although he wasn't sure what a golden cage meant, but if ShuangShuang wanted it...

"You really are a dummy," Ouyang HanShuang scolded while laughing. "When you're done building it, then come invite me."

"Okay, then I'll get started immediately. ShuangShuang, wait for me." Luo Ling felt his heart boil over with excitement.

Does this mean ShuangShuang is promising him? Aiya, it doesn't matter. He'll need to get that golden cage ready first.

Ouyang HanShuang laughed at the man rushing out the door. En, this must be what happiness feels like.

  End of the arc! New (old) one starts next chapter.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.4K 106
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
16.2K 342 21
Idk first story so please be nice
12.3K 1K 29
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
49K 1K 65
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.