His Witch ✨

By Supreme_Enchantress

Jessica Blackburn (Halliwell), lived with the Charmed Ones since she was 11. Now she's 25, and moving to New... More

~ Jessica ~
Introduction:
Chapter One: The Orb
Chapter Two: Tripping
Chapter Three: A Night to Freeze
Chapter Four: The God of Thunder
Chapter Six: Bonding with Thor
Chapter Seven: Testosterone Lab!
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: The Portal
Chapter Ten: Avengers
Chapter Eleven: Portal Spell
Chapter Twelve: The Transport
Epilogue

Chapter Five: Unstable Projection

1.3K 48 1
By Supreme_Enchantress

I was oblivious to what was going around me as Cap and Tony talked about a plan before Tony flew out of the jet to go after the blonde. Something the redhead had said to Tony and Cap as I was slightly listening in. Asgardian.

While I was with the sister's they made me dive into tons of magic books, as I wanted to learn as much as possible, and there was this entry in one of the books that mentioned Asgardians. But I can't remember how it goes, but they definitely are God's.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap," a voice pulls me from my train of thought, as Cap began to place a parachute around him.

"I don't see how I can,"

"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods," the redhead added, trying to make him stop what he was doing and sit this one out.

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that," Cap replied, pulling the strap over his chest, and descended down the ramp before peering over and jumping out.

The book was all I could think about and what it had said within that entry...

(Flashback)

The year 2004, it had been three years since Prue had died, and we were all coping, but we did miss her terribly. However, Paige was great, she was loving, caring, quick to learn the new craft. I was currently sitting in the library in Magic School waiting for Paige to arrive as she was headmistress of the school, as she made the Elders change their minds about closing down. I had a pile of books on the table ranging from legends about different God's, too magical objects.

I took an interest in learning all I could about the magical world, and it's community. I grabbed the book about legends of different God's. Flipping the pages to read all about the Greek, Egyptian and Norse Gods. I landed on a page that stood out to me, reading what had been written. "The All-Mighty Thor," was the title of the page.

As I was alone in the library as lesson's were in session, I read aloud the words. "Thor is one of the Norse Gods, he is able to control thunder and lightning to his will. He also carries a magical item that lets him channel his power. Mjølnir is its name. However, the God of Thunder was not alone, in his quest of saving the nine realms. He had help from the warrior three, and Lady Sif. With the help of Loki, the God of Mischief. Thor's brother in arms, he fought alongside each other. They still fight to this day protecting the realms, and their own home Asgard..."

The information was interesting to learn. I knew God's were real because the sister's had embodied them for a day but were their real people who were God. Maybe there wasn't, but I had faith that there were, because of the weird stuff I've seen over the years...

(End Flashback)

I came from my thoughts as the book faded from my thought process. No, it couldn't be, I was just a kid back then with a wild imagination. But here they were, Loki God of Mischief. And... Oh, my God. Thor God of Thunder.

They are going to get their asses kicked. Oh no. I looked around the jet panicking to myself as I ran horrible scenes through my head. I began to feel all dizzy, and then my head dropped to my chest, my eyes closing on their own.

I lifted my head back up, my eyes opening to see that I was in a forest, still wearing the same outfit on the jet. Just great. I've Astral Projected down here. I hate when this happens on its own, wanting to be in two places at once. Prue could do it on command, I still had trouble with it, even with accessing my powers in this form.

I search through the forest, just seeing broken trees from the fight I'm guessing. Meters away, I see Iron Man through -- who presumably is Thor into a broken tree, him smashing his back against it. If he weren't built like a temple, that would break a bone. He gets back up and fights Tony again, getting the upper hand, lifting him up to the air, before throwing him to the floor, as all I could do was stare and watch. Tony uses his hands boosters to skid across the ground to trip Thor over, and then comes flying back down at him and gives Thor a punch in the face.

Before anything could happen, I see Cap's shield ricochets off both Thor and Iron ma, stopping them to fight further. They both look up to see Cap standing on top of a fallen tree with the shield now back into his hand.

"Hey! That's enough!" He shouts to them, before jumping off the fallen tree to the ground. "Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here,"

"I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!" He raised his voice to Cap.

"Then prove it! Put the hammer down," Cap states in a calming manner.

But Tony buts in. "Uh, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!" With the comment, Thor backhands Tony with Mjølnir, making him fly across the forest hitting trees in his way before I moved closer.

"You want me to put the hammer down?" He asks, but shouts it to Cap, as he leaps high into the air, raising the hammer. Shit! I quickly flick my hands out to him, but I forgot that I don't have my powers in this form.

Shit! Shit!

I kept trying but he kept getting closer to Cap. But Cap crouches down and holds up his shield. Moments later, the hammer contacts the shield and a massive implosion of light reacts to the shield creating a large shock wave. I was flung back as the wave hit me.

However, before I could hit the ground, I was plunged back into my physical body, yelling 'Ahh' at the top of my lungs as I jolted up from my seat. Startling the redhead and the co-pilot. My breathing was heavy, as I took in my surroundings. That was one hell of 'put my Astral body back in my physical one' experience.

I look around the jet for a moment, before making eye contact with the redhead, as she just stares at me intently, searching for something, before looking ahead moments later. I got my breathing back under control, as I sat back down on the seat. Hoping I could get home soon....

.......................................

We arrived at this big flying carrier, as they took Loki to a cell, with loads of guards surrounding him. Cap had taken me to the bridge of the carrier, as people were working on computers and that. Cap went to the briefing table further in the room, as I was stuck with a guard. I was sitting on a black chair facing a computer, which was free. I had gotten a jacket to be placed around my shoulders. I just wanted to go home.

"Can I just go home?" I asked, my voice raspy but I didn't mean it in a harsh way. I was just tired and being near that God of Mischief just freaks me out and I wanted to get far away from him.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, I can't let you go until Director Fury has spoken to you," he states gently as he stands by my side, holding a gun tightly in his hands. I could be waiting hours. I huff as I sunk deeper into the chair, swirling the chair around for entertainment. I'll be here long.

Out of the corner of my eye, as I was swirling, I could see Thor staring at me, like he was checking me out. I tried not to notice him doing it, but I could no longer look away from him. I cock my head to meet his gaze, our eyes connecting. He looked stunned for a second like I knew he was looking at me, before he gave me a small smile. Like he was kind of sorry I was currently in this position.

I offered him a small smile, before circling back around to face the computer. After a few moments of silence, at the briefing table, they started to chatter among themselves, figuring out what Loki's plan is going to be.

"He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract," Thor had spoken, pulling me from my own thoughts.

"An army? From outer space?" Cap had spoken. Oh God! Other worlds are really out there, well it shouldn't come as a surprise to me, because of the magical community and all, but it was still hard to digest.

"So, he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for," a soft voice rang out as I looked over to them. From what I could tell, he looks to be a scientist.

"Selvig?" Thor asked, in a surprised tone, but came off confused.

"He's an astrophysicist," the scientist had answered.

"He's a friend," Thor replied, looking at the scientist and the other that watched him as he talked. I noticed that my guard had gone to talk to someone.

I got up from the chair, as I snaked my way over to the briefing table. "Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours," the redhead stated, as I could their back end. As I stood beside Thor, peering over his huge bicep to look at the others.

"Of course, he has. He's the God of Mischief," I mumbled, as they all stared at me with a shocked look. Like I shouldn't have known that.

"How do you know that?" The scientist asked, rubbing his chin in confusion.

"That he's a real God. And he's the real God of Thunder, also known as Thor son of Odin," I state, as I point to my right, suggesting that I was meaning Thor. They all nod their head together, shocked to even speak.

"Hmm, I know a lot of mythology and it's not hard to tell, he carries a hammer around with him. Everywhere he goes..." I state the obvious, while rolling my eyes before, sitting in one of the free chairs. They all pull faces that I shouldn't know about this.

"The looks on your faces suggest that I shouldn't know that, and that mythology is made up and is not supposed to be real. So, if you just drop me off home," But I had a feeling that I was going to be stuck here for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.3K 77
Chara Winter is cast out from her family. Her adopted parents were killed front of her eyes. After that she loved no one, only living for herself. Sh...
847K 18.7K 84
After 2 years, Lorelia finally decides to moved to New York with her friend Katie for her senior year of high school and to return to being a shield...
26K 607 25
"The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we n...
321 18 4
A Charmed Fanfic The Halliwell sisters have been through h*ll and back...literally They have lost a sister and gained a sister They have fell in love...