Alpha Abner Roth

By pelly_blue

Ever since she freed a wolf from some poachers, she's being stalked. What happens when she hugs the wolf and... More

Copyright and stuff
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
(A/N)
Chapter 5
Cast- Pt.1
Chapter 6
1K Reads!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Important
For You
Chapter 10
Cast- Pt. 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I'm Confused!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Short Story

Chapter 11

22.5K 690 120
By pelly_blue

CH 11

"Adela", he spoke my name, coming closer. He was about to touch me, when I started to scream. I tried to run away but his arms gripped my waist from both sides, making my light orange shirt crimson, as it soaked with blood.

"Leave me", I struggled against him, "let me go!" I kicked and pushed and punched him, but he enver loosened his grip.

"Killer! You fuckin murderer! Get away! Let go!"

Gripping me by the shoulders, he turned me around.

He just murdered someone.

He's the one covered in blood.

He's the one, who must be ashamed.

Yet, he's the one, with fury in his eyes.

"Let me go!", I punched him again, struggling against his iron grip.

"I told you to wait inside", he said, loosening his grip. I took the chance to dash away and hopefully he did not stop me this time. I ran- as fast as I could, into my bedroom and locked the door.
Crying in a fetal position, I waited for the sleep to come.

***

Seven in the morning, and the nightmare wakes me up again. It's always the same- Abner's black wolf chasing me, his muzzle bloodied. I go into the washroom, and look at myself in the mirror.

My hair look like a nest, my eyes are puffy and sore with dark circles underneath them. Overall, I can classify myself as a zombie- thanks to the now pale skin, of course. Then, my eyes land on my brusied neck and cheek, which have a few bloodstains on them. My shirt is ruined, as well.

Once again I start to shake, as my brain registers that this is human blood. i turn on the shower, furiously rubbing every surface of my body, my hair, trying to exterpate the stench of murder, every piece of dirt on me.

Thanks to Edna, there were a few clothes inside the cupboard. Dressed in a black tanktop and jeans, I was sitting on the bed when there was a knock on the door.

"Adela? Adela are you in?"

"Tina?"

"Please open the door, Adela. We need to talk."

I opened the door for her to enter, and then bolted it shut. She put a tray on the bed.
"I brought you breakfast", she pointed at the glass of juice and the scrambled eggs.

"Thanks", I said. I was really hungry, for I had thrown up most of my food after I had broken free from Abner.

"How come you never heard the screams", I said accusingly after a while.

"Jake", she sighed.

"You did hear."

"He was a traitor. He had promised his loyalty to us if we spared his life. He was a rogue, a lone wolf who was sent a few months back, to kill Abner."

"But he could have punished him some other way-"

"He might have spared him but this time you were the target."

"What?", I asked. Did I hear her correct?

"I know, but yes. Even if you don't accept this, you are his luna and thanks to Jake, now our enemies know it as well. "

"Who are-"

"This crap is just so depressing", she sighed and suddenly, she was smiling. "Ooo I totally forgot!", she exclaimed, "I'm taking you ou today. For shopping!"

"I don't want to, Tina. My head is already so full of-"

"Exactly! that's why we need a break."

"No it's not necessary."

"It is! Moreover, you were grumbling about meeting that bestie of yours. Call her to join us, as well."

"Really?!", I almost screamed.

"Just don't tell-"

"Mr. Obnoxious", I completed. To this, she sighed.

"He's not that bad. He has his reasons. Just shut this crap and let's go shopping", she screamed happily in the end. She's always so full of energy.

"So... may I have your phone. To call Nisha."

"Don't try to pull up some escape plan", she warned, looking suspiciously at me.

"Promise. I'll call her only to inform about the trip." Of course not. I just want to reach the mall, somehow. And then disappear in the crowd.

After a lot of scolding and questioning, my bestie finally decided to join us. Afraid of the sensitive ears the residents of this house have, I decided that I'll somehow tell Nisha in the mall.

"But where are you?", she had asked.

"Just meet us", was my answer.

"I know something's going on and you have to answer me!", she said before she hung up.

"Adela", Tina's voice brought out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"We've gotta wait for another hour. Edna will be joining us, as well."

"That's fine. Just text Nish, as well." Now I'm supposed to distract two.

"O-kiee", Tina chirped and went out.
Another hour and a half, and I have nothing to do. So, my brain started to wander off.

Abner. Jake . The blood.

"...but this time you were the target", Tina had said.

Why would someone harm me? I have never even hurt a bunny. Am I that important to him? Even if it's true that he gave me brusies on the neck and that he slapped me, the thought somehow brought warmth to my cheeks.
No. He's Abner Roth. Cold. Cruel. Heartless.

and hot and muscular and a total dadd-

"Where did that come from?!", I asked the surrounding atmosphere.

I got up from the bed and decided to explore, for slouching around was clearly not helping.

My room is on the third floor, alongwith Oswin and Edna's and three other guest rooms. The second floor has the room of Adrian, Barney, and a huge hall that has a squash court and gym equipments.
The first floor has a study and a small theatre that can seat almost thirty people at a time, and a meeting room.

Then, there is the ground floor, that has the kitchen, Tina and Clovis' room and a playroom (the one with an x-box).

I was walking past the staircase to the 'forbidden' fourth floor, when a red gladiator came stumbling down the stairs. It looks familiar. Deadly familiar.

"Stupid footware. I'll just go get it, baby!"

No no no no no! Please no. Not her not her not her!
I quickly headed to lock myself in my room but a hand- a perfectly manicured hand with red nailpaint on the nails grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

The blonde hoodoo smirked at me as she grabbed the glass of cola I was holding, and spilled it's contents on my head.
Then she stood watching, giving me her 'cute' smile that boys of our college howl at, as the cold, sugary liquid drenched me completely.

"Lola babe, your'e taking so long to come upstai-"

Abner stopped on the third last step and looked between Lola and me, dressed only in his boxers. Prick.

"Look who's here, Abner", she chirped and then, turned towards me, "remember those banners last month, Ogre? It was my man's idea", she proudly looked at Abner.

Abner's eyes widened in realisation. How can I forget entering the college, to find banners across the parking and the cafeteria saying, 'Adela Shepard got an STD!'

"Hey bitch", Lola Starr waved her hand in front of me, "why are you here?"

"She is-"

"Edna's friend", I immidiately cut Abner's reply.

"Edna's frriend, eh?", slurred the slut. "Never knew the beta female had a taste for a loser's company", she said to Abner.

"Lola, go upstairs and you", he looked atme, "go and clean yourself up."

Lola gave him a sloppy kiss and headed upstairs, while I went towards my room and locked it before taking a shower.
How can he?! Soulmate my foot! And that slut... how the fuck did she dare to lay her claws upon him.

What the hell are you thinking Shepard?!', I scolded myself.
I was almost done with cleaning my hair when he bathroom door suddenly swung open.

An Abner Roth in a pair of boxers, had broken in.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW  AND SHARE!

  XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
385K 9.8K 21
* "It is finally time for me, King of the Alphas, to come out of the darkness of my misery and awaken. For she is calling for me." * Description in b...
406K 14.9K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
225K 3.4K 31
" You are MINE and only MINE even if you don't like the idea princess " Two not so different worlds She's powerful .... His powerful .... She's alph...