Captain Anxiety | X

By DinosaurRebel

086: "I'm Captain Anxiety, here to make you nervous...I mean to save you." More

0| Captain Anxiety
1| Nervous
2| Fight
3| Save
4| Life
5| Good
6| Bad
7| Super
8| Powers
9| Punch
10| Kick
11| Cape
12| Underpants
13| Anxious
14| Captain
16| Super Note

15| Anxiety

11 1 0
By DinosaurRebel

━━━━━━━ ●●● ━━━━━━━
15| Anxiety
━━━━━━━●●● ━━━━━━━

"Even when you have your own battles, you can still help others fight theirs."

"Even when you feel like you can't go on, you can still find something worth fighting for."

"Even when you want to give up, you can still find the strength to go on."

"Even when all hope is lost, you can still find light in the darkness."

"If your in need, tell some or ask for a helping hand, you need to be your own superhero at times."

"Even if you think your not enough, just know you are more then enough."

"You are worth love, and life needs you to live."

"Keep fighting."

"And if you need help, Captain Anxiety and Mr. Calm are just a phone call away."

"After all, that's what,"

"Superheroes are for."

━━━━━━━ ●●● ━━━━━━━

[ The end...]

After scene;

[ She looked at the tv that showed a new super vililen, he was damaging the city. She looked at her boyfriend and he nodded his head, together they left their apartment and went to go confront the bad guy, cause that's what superhero's do. ]

[Captain Anxiety and Mr. Calm will return...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
38.3K 2.7K 34
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...