reality check ➫ e. dolan

De -melanindolans

❝ i'm fine. ❞ -melanindolans 2018 © Mais

Characters
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
epilogue

5

303 11 34
De -melanindolans

I threw my head back in pure ecstasy as he left butterfly kisses down my neck.

I locked my hands in his tight dark brown curls as he held my body, kissing me so passionately.

He rubbed down my stomach leaving goosebumps where his fingers touched.

I moaned his name as he reached down to where i needed him most.

"You like that babygirl?" He said softly in my ear, arousing me more than he already had.

He removed my last few pieces of clothing, leaving me bare for his eyes to see.

He scanned my body with his dark brown eyes.

His eyes finally met mine as he spoke to me so lovingly, " You're so beautiful."

I kissed his lips tenderly, and things began to get intimate again.

He began leaving kisses down my stomach as his head reached my heat, he began to rub my throbbing heat

I shot my head up as my alarm blared in my ears.

"Jesus Christ." I groaned. I tapped my alarm to turn off. I lugged out of the guest room's bed towards the bathroom to find some Tylenol.

I took one down with some water and headed upstairs to get ready for school.

I headed upstairs towards Crissy's room to get ready. I went to her bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. Since I stayed over so often I usually had a spare over here. I applied some toothpaste and brushed my teeth, then I turned on shower.

I removed my outfit that I had worn at last night's party and stepped into the steamy shower. Once I felt the warm water hit my face I felt a sense of relief.

It was just i dream. I kept telling myself.

I lathered myself in the honey smelling body wash and rinsed myself off. I stepped out of the shower and decided not to do much to my hair today, I blowdried it to make it easier to deal with and put it into a sloppy bun.

I headed out to crissy's room to get an outfit.

"Good morning riahhh, how'd you sleep?" She asked happily.

I decided not to tell her about the dream I'd just had about my ex and just replied with fine.

I walked over to her closet and grabbed an outfit, it was Tuesday and I didn't really have to do much today, and I had no one to impress at school so I just grabbed a black hoodie, a pair of grey joggers, and slipped on crissy's black nike slides.

I headed back to the guest room and grabbed my phone and charger out of the wall and proceeded downstairs.

Crissy's parents already headed to work. I grabbed some Cap'n Crunch
and the milk jug and made myself some cereal, seems like I had enough time to.

I slipped on my backpack and put my phone and charger inside and called for crissy.

"I'll be down in a sec!" She yelled from upstairs.

"Ok, I'll be warming up the car!" I said, and i have terrible hangover.

I headed to my car, got in, started up the engine and turned on the heat.

A few minutes pass and I see crissy walking out with a pop tart sticking out her mouth

I unlocked my car and she hopped in, "cmon girl, we can't miss first block or Mr. Mason would be pissssssed."

She was right so I put on my seatbelt and drove out of Crissy's drive way.

I parked my car at the same parking space I do everyday and got out.

I walked inside and removed my hood because I know all the teachers would trip if they saw me with a hood on.

I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. I was pretty tired and I probably should've taken two Tylenols.

I saw Ethan from afar and decided to say hello.

"Hey Ethan." I said calmly.

"Oh hey riah." Ethan said with a smile on his face.

"Hey, quick question." I said

"Shoot"

"Got any Tylenol?" I asked nervously.

He chuckled showing off his pearly white. "God, you're such a lightweight." He said mockingly.

"Yeah yeahhh I know, but if you did help me I'd greatly appreciate it." I said in a sorta beggy voice.

"Yeah, I've got some in my car, follow me." I headed out to his G-Wagon.

"Holy shit-" I said in awe "is this yours?"

"Yep, model G 550 2018." He winked at me.

"Impressive, to say the least." I mocked.

"Oh yeah but your Dodge Charger's no joke." He smirked at me.

"Would ya look at that," I joked "pretty boy knows his cars." I made a goofy face but instantly regretted it by how dumb I looked. I began laughing so hard at myself I snorted.

Ethan stared at me with the goofiest smile on his face and I stared at him in awe by what just came out of my mouth.

"Did you just—?" He asked staring at me, holding back a laugh. I began laughing harder. "Do not tell anyone about this Ethan." I said laughing even though I tried to put on a stern face.

"Kid, just get me the Tylenol." I said chuckling. He opened up his car door and I stood directly behind him peering inside the car. He turned back around and stumbled into me and we stood there staring at each other. it was like everything was moving in slow motion, but I broke away from his hazel orbs and gave him some space.

God riah, get ahold of yourself he just got out of a relationship. I thought to myself.

"Sorry about that." I apologized.

"Oh- uh- don't worry about it." He smiled that beautiful smile of his.

We stood there a couple more seconds before I broke the silence.

"Um, Ethan.. the Tylenol." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh yeah sorry." He handed me a pill.

"Thank you so much for this." I smiled, "You're a life saver." I chuckled.

You could feel the tension between us now.

"Uhh, i should head to first block, thanks again." I smiled

"Oh yeah, of course, anytime." He flashed a half-smile at me.

With that I began walking back towards the school and into first block. Settling myself down next to Cris.

-

Hey guiseeeee, rlly hope you're enjoying it so far

vote please ;)

it's currently 6 am, I spent a whole hour on this update sksksksks. I should rlly go to sleep since it is 4th of July

btw HAPPY FOURTH OF JULYYYY

Anddddd I'll cya next time I update

ly my ugly ratS

(Sorry if there's typos)

mWAH

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.1K 94 25
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴. - ❝ 𝐲...
13K 196 24
☁️I found my drug☁️ Mature Content
26.3K 433 35
graysondolan snapped you! ethandolan snapped you! - cuddlingdolan 2017
310K 2.9K 65
*✧・゚:*ᴅᴏʟᴀɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ✧・゚: * ↠𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 3/29/19 ↠𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 3/31/20*ೃ༄