Say You'll Remember Me (Luker...

By consumedbythefandoms

If only things had been different for Percy Jackson. What if there was no prophecy, no expectations, (no perc... More

Author note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (the final chapter)
(the last) special announcement!
Great News!

Preview for "Luke"

4.2K 99 7
By consumedbythefandoms

I have made the decision to go ahead and write a sequel to this story. It will mostly take place 13 years after this story, and be entirely in Luke's point of view. The first chapter will be up sometime next, but here's a sneak preview.

I didn't want to ever have to do anything like this in my entire life, I  never thought that this could happen to me.

Reader of my long and grim story, I would like to warn you that this isn't some kind of fairytale. This is a story that is bad from the start. It is riddled with pain, loss, and heartbreak. This tale of woe is not something that I want to write down, for that forces me to relive it, but someone has to know what happens, if anyone is left to read this at all.

The events that I will relay do not paint me in a very good light, but it is rightfully so. I am no hero, not even in my own story, I wouldn't even consider myself a good person. I have done questionable things on my painful, arduous journey, but I promise to not omit anything, what good would it do? You're not reading this to root for me, you're reading it to find out what happened. And I'm here to tell you, nothing more, nothing less.

I am

Luke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 285 4
─── ・ 。゚☆ ❛ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒. we have seen the worse of each other. our souls are intertwine...
100K 4.9K 39
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓!─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞? 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ...
8.1K 206 14
Percy Jackson is tired. Tired of the frivolous battles. Tired of all the quests. Tired from the countless deaths. But when something devastating hits...
84.8K 2.2K 19
The war is over. But the losses are too great to grasp. The seven are dead. Except for Percy. Injured, broken and alone, Percy barely leaves his cab...