(MIN YOONGI FF) I CAN SEE YOU...

By Suga_wife9392

When you can see souls walking around surround you, what you will do? The gift that you got make some people... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE (FINAL)

ELEVEN

2.9K 174 20
By Suga_wife9392

Jin Hee looking inside the cabinets at the kitchen. She did not notice her cookies is finished since Hoseok and Yoongi always sneaked in to eat her cookies. Since she gives them tasted, they really enjoy eating the cookies.

"Hobiiiii! Yoongiiiii! Where are my cookies?" Jin Hee yelled from the kitchen.

"Maybe with Jungkook." Jimin responds as he was there playing PS4 with Tae Hyung and Jungkook.

"Ha. Ha. So funny." Jungkook glared at him. Jin Hee came and glared at the share partner of the apartment. Hoseok and Yoongi whistled and looked away.

"I did tell you DO NOT TOUCH MY COOKIES." She said with a mad face.

"Noona loves me." Jungkook grinned at them.

"Not funny KOOKIE." Jin Hee added and glared at them.

"Just buy a new one. Why you so noisy about it?" Tae Hyung said. Jin and Namjoon are not there since they have work to do.

"I'm done with you guys. I'm out." She stomped out as she grabs her purse and phone.

Jin Hee went to the nearest convenience shop to get her cookies. She feels relieved as they still have it. When she stepped out of the shop, she can feel someone followed her. She stopped and look around but no one is there. She could feel it was not some ghost spirit but human. She continued walking but when someone pulled her hand while the other hand was covering her nose with some clothes. She could sense the hard smell on it. Then she realised it was chloroform.

MEANWHILE

Yoongi was nervous and keep looking outside and sometimes look at the hanging clock. He doesn't know why he got an uneasy feeling.

"What wrong with you hyung?" Jungkook suddenly ask. Hoseok was taking shower upstairs. Jimin and Tae Hyung were focusing on the screen watching a movie.

"Are not the shop just near here? Why she took so long?" He was so worried. He could just blame himself to not accompany her if something happens to her.

"She might stop somewhere. Maybe she met her friends on the way home." Jimin tried to let the negative thought out of his mind for a while. He can't deny he also felt the same.

"Hobi hyung is so protective and not even let her have friends. It just us." Jungkook added. It makes Yoongi more worried.

"I could feel something happens to her. I'm going to find her. I can't stay when she outside there alone. It's dangerous." Yoongi added.

"What dangerous than see a ghost?" Jimin suddenly spoke. Yoongi looked at him with a confused face.

"See what? Ghost?"

"Well, she can see 'thing'. What did you think when she talks alone? She is not crazy hyung. She also could see you when you in a coma. She said you are sweet guy ever she meets. I also could see you a few minutes before you awake." Jimin confessed.

Yoongi's head suddenly hurt. Then it comes he remembered the first times he meets Jin Hee. All those memories coming back to him.

"That why I... Had seen her before. She... Is the girl in my dream. And... She-" He stopped when remembering the whole story.
"She in danger. Ji Yong might catch her." He added with a worried face. Just about he held the knob his phone ringing.

"Hell-" He answered the call, but he couldn't finish his sentence when hear someone yelled at the background.

"Let me go you, idiot!" He knew who the voice belongs to.

"Just shut her mouth!" The person from the line spoke.

"Ji Yong." Yoongi said. Ji Yong then back to Yoongi.

"Oh hey. My sweet step-cousin. How are you? I guess you can hear her voice right?" Ji Yong laughed devilish to him.

"What do you want? Let her go! Hurt her I won't let you go!" Yoongi was really mad. The younger look at him as hears his angry voice. Hoseok just came down after finished taking bath.

"Oh... Don't worry. I'm not hurt her... Yet. But there is not only her here. You might know this voice too." Ji Yong put the loudspeaker as went to a little girl next to Jin Hee.

"Oppa! Help m-" MinJi was stopped by Suran. She put the tape over MinJi's mouth prevent to talk more.

"Let them go Ji Yong. I won't forgive you if something happens to them!" He really mad.

"Come down. If you want they safe just listen to what I said." Ji Yong said. He tells everything what he really wanted Yoongi to need to do.

"I... Agreed as long as they safe." He said sadly. He went out as he hung up. Hoseok wants to follow him but Yoongi stops him.

"Don't follow me. It's dangerous. And... I promise I'll take her home. Safely. That's my promise Hobi." He said and walk away. The boys just stared at him.

"I'm not stayed still to wait for his good news hyung." Jimin suddenly said. Then Tae Hyung dialled someone contacts.

"Hello hyung. I need some help. Suga hyung in trouble." He said.

"What now TaeTae?" The others could recognise the voice from the line.

"Someone kidnapped MinJi and Jin Hee."

"Who's the hell is Jin Hee?"

"Suga hyung's girlfriend. I already did what you ask me to do. So just track his location by his number." Tae Hyung said. Hoseok sighed relief as hear him. He very glads knowing Tae Hyung's brother want to help them.

"Okay, TaeTae. By the way, your girlfriend is here. She caught in a club again." His brother said.

"That girl. I'm coming. Bye hyung and thank you." He said.

"No need thanked me TaeTae. I need to work now. I will text you the good news. Bye." Then he hung up.

"I have to go now. Don't worry about it. Won Bin hyung will help us. He still holds the Suga hyung's case. I need to get my girlfriend right now. Asyy that girl is so stubborn." Tae Hyung really pissed off by his girlfriend attitude. Even so, she is a really sweet girl.

Yoongi was heading to the location as Ji Yong told. He would do anything to save his sister and the girl he loved. He never thought Jin Hee could see ghost too. As arrived he saw Ji Yong's men was around there while him just alone. He can't believe he did hurry decision without thinking twice just to save the girls.

"I'm here with the documents you need. Now let them go." Yoongi said as he entered the abandoned building. He can see MinJi and Jin Hee tied up on the chair with tape covered their mouth. Little did they know some spirit was watching all the scene. Jin Hee could feel the strange aura. She keeps moving to let them know, but they keep asking her to shut up ignoring her noisy.

"Don't hurt her!" Yoongi said as he saw one of the men about to slap her. MinJi at the side just silent as she could know what going happen. Child's eye never lied. They can see, feel even hear the invisible thing. The child has a special scent than an adult.

As Ji Yong get what he wanted he tells his man to let them go but as soon the blindfolded taking out, Jin Hee's and MinJi's eyes wide open as saw dark shadow was staring at Ji Yong with scary red eyes. The aura was full of hate and grudge. MinJi ran to Jin Hee and hug her tight. Her face was hiding on Jin Hee's embrace. That goes twisted when the shadow possessed Suran's body.

"Ji Yong." She called him with a husky voice. Clearly, show it was not her. Her hand suddenly like a magnet as the knife flies to her. Ji Yong was shocked. She walked toward him and about to stab him but his men suddenly approached her. Just a glanced from her their bodies fly away. Ji Yong froze as she turned to him with a red fiery eye.

"Stop!" Jin Hee shouted. Suran stop as the spirit hears her.

"He killed me! He should die just like I feel!" His husky give Jin Hee some chill. She never sees this creepy scene in her life.

"Not in her body." Jin Hee tried to convince him.

"Why? This girl and this man conspiracy to kill him. They pay me to kill him. Those accidents planned by them. When I ask for the rest of the payment they kill me. They said I'm not doing my job when I already did. They ask me to make his accident and I did it. When he not died they blamed on me and kill me. He still alive because it not his times yet." He said. Yoongi was surprised to hear those confessions.

"Why Ji Yong? I don't need your money. My grandma never wants your money. All she wanted just love. Does she die... Because of you.. too?" Yoongi suddenly asks when remembering the way his grandma died is weird.

"Its... M-my.. mom." He admitted.
"She poisons her when in hospital." He added.

The spirit went out from Suran and make her body fell on the floor. The shadow transforms into his real figure. There was a tall and tough man. He is a good looking guy. Jin Hee's eye went wide as saw the man.

"I know you." Jin Hee's voice makes MinJi looked at the man. She was shocked.

"Y-you! The man in the park. Are you following me here?" She asked. They looked at her.

"Yes. I want to protect you from this guy. He sent someone watches on you. But today I follow her when hear he want to get her to get Yoongi. I never thought they also get you." He said. MinJi smile to him as he familiar to her.

"Oh.. Thank you."

"But this guy needs to get his punishment." He glared at Ji Yong.

"No! I don't want you to go to hell with him. You still have a chance to go to heaven and reborn." Jin Hee said. He then looked at Jin Hee with a smile.

"You're a nice girl. No wonder there are two angels watching on you every day." He claimed. Ji Yong was tried to escape when the man was distracted by Jin Hee. But unlucky him he got caught by someone when about to leave.

"Mr Ji Yong you're under arrest because of tried to kill Mr Yoongi and for murder Mr Haneul also kidnap." One of the officers said. Then he asked the other to get Suran.

"I guess everything is done." Jin Hee said.

"Not yet. His mother is planning something that we never expected." The man said.

"What is it?"

"Mr and Mrs Min is in danger." The man said. But the police officer suddenly walks through the man.

"Mr Yoongi I have bad news for you. Your parent involved in an accident but they are fine. They just had minor injuries. We already caught the person behind the accident. We also need three of you for some statements." He stated.

"Can we go tomorrow? We want to visit my parent tonight." Yoongi said. The officer just nods and walk away. The man was disappeared like dust.

Yoongi went to Jin Hee and MinJi. He hugged both of them.

"Never walk alone. And MinJi please not go anywhere without me or someone you know. Get it?" He said as he looked at Jin Hee and MinJi.

"Yes, oppa." MinJi smile at him. Jin Hee just looks away. She still mad at him because he stole her cookies.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked went more closed to her. She ignored him.

"Babyyy... I'm sorry okay. I promise I won't do that again." He said raised his hand toward her as peace.

"Promise me NEVER take my COOKIES." She said.

"Yeah, I promise. Now... Can I get my kiss?" He asked. Jin Hee looked at his disbelief. MinJi gasped.

"Oppa! Oh, my innocent ears." MinJi said.

"Cover your ear shut your eyes." He claimed. MinJi did as told while Jin Hee just scoffed.

"What the-?" Jin Hee was shocked and froze as never lied he wanted her kiss.

"Are you done yet?" MinJi asked still shut her eye and cover her ear, but she can hear if someone spoke.

"Not yet." Yoongi said as he back away a bit before giving a peck to Jin Hee. Then both of them look at MinJi. They could see her blushed. Yoongi love teased Minji.

"Oppa? Can you stop now? Are going kiss unnie all night long?" She asked.

"Mhmmm... Good idea." He said while glancing at Jin Hee. She just gives a dull face to him.

"Oppa! Just stop it! You're disgusting. You can kiss her more when get married." Both of them blushed as hear MinJi's statement.

"Am I.. Allowed to?" He asked while look at Jin Hee. The girl looks away.

"Who going to stop you when she already your wife? Can I open my eye?" MinJi asked.

"Yes. We already did. 10 minutes ago. I love teasing you anyway." Yoongi smile. Then three of them went to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 2.4K 23
I am a cold person. I am unfriendly. I am bad. I am...a loser. Knowing no one likes me or pretended to like me really hurting my soul. I don't want t...
36K 1.7K 18
"Okay, listen, I need you to hear me out and please do not leave, I'm going to sound crazy, I know, but please... just listen." "I make no promises."...
195 8 8
When you are told you only have one year to live when visited by a messenger of death, what will you do? Sit around patiently doing exactly as you ar...
15.6K 1.5K 43
BestFriend is a person you who you share your everything with from small to big every little detail of your life. From someone unknown to someone who...