His Private Girlfriend (#1)

By SilentNiaAngel

Adrian and Molly are two unlikely friends and classifying them as best friends would be an understatement. Ad... More

0| His Private Girlfriend
1| His Private Girlfriend
1|His Private Girlfriend
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 4- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 4- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 5-Part 1]
Private GirlFriend [Chapter 5-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 6- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 6- part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11 part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 13 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriiend [Chapter 13 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [ chapter 14 ]
Private Girlfriend [epilogue]
Bk2: Her Private Boyfriend
UNPUBLISHING
■IMPORTANT ■

Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 2 ]

12.1K 199 19
By SilentNiaAngel

                                         | C H A P T E R T W E L V E - P A R T T W O |  

"I'll see you in a while Adrian, I love you." I waved to him as I walked up the steps to my dark house. He waited for me to unlock my door and safely get inside before he drove off.

I turned on the hall light and made my way to my room, taking a deep breath. I'd had such a long and dramatic few days that I just wanted to shower and be by myself for a few minutes.

I walked into my room, kicking my shoes off in the corner and setting my bag down by the door. Just as I set my phone down, I received a message from Adrian, telling me he was thinking of me. Smiling, I responded that I was thinking of him as well and I was getting ready to shower and I'd see him soon.

I started taking my clothes off, hoping that some of my stress and tension would fall to the floor with my clothes. I turned towards my bathroom but stopped when I heard a noise from the other side of my bedroom. Turning quickly I looked around but I didn't see anything. I must be going crazy, I thought to myself.

Sighing deeply, I turned back towards the bathroom and turned on the light, stumbling back at the sight before my eyes.

'You make up something to put on the mirror.. A threat or something,' was written on the mirror in blood red lipstick. Who would do this? Who was in my room? I turned back towards my room and quickly ran towards my phone, only to stop dead in my tracks.

"Hello, sweetheart. Miss me?" Micheal said in a dark tone.

"What are you doing here and how did you get in?" I was frozen in fear, unable to move.

"I've been waiting for you for a while now. I broke in a few hours ago and helped myself to look through your things. Did you get my message?" He smiled at me and took a few steps in my direction, causing me to stumble back.  "Yeah, I got it. What do you want from me?" My back hit the wall and I couldn't get any farther away from him.  "I want you, just you." He closed the distance between us and placed his hands on the wall beside my head. He pressed his body against mine and ran his nose along my jaw. I closed my eyes in disgust, wishing I was anywhere but here.

 "Please leave me alone. Just go. No harms been done. You can leave now without any trouble." Micheal moved his face so it was right in front of mine. My eyes were still closed tightly but I could feel his breath on my face. I knew he was waiting for me to open my eyes and look at him but I couldn't.  "Open you're eyes, bitch. Look at me." His tone was lighter than his words which caused me to open my eyes and look at him. He smiled wide at me and pressed his lips to mine, "Good girl," he said against my lips.  "Please stop," I said through a partially closed mouth. I wasn't going to give in to him.  "You know you want me. Kiss me." He grabbed the sides of my face with his hands and forced my lips against his.

I whimpered and he must have taken that as I liked it because he dropped my face and ran his hands over my partially naked body. My eyes flicked over to my phone just as Micheal looked at me.  "You thinking of trying to escape? I'm going to take what I want from you and then you can run away." He grabbed my upper arms and pulled me to my bed, pushing me down.

I screamed loud and begged him to stop. He ripped the rest of my clothes off and pulled his clothes off as he held me down with one hand. I cried as I felt his body lay across mine. I screamed and begged him to stop as he whispered in my ear, all the dirty things he was going to do to me. I closed my eyes and thought of Adrian, begged for him in my mind to save me and make this nightmare stop as Micheal forcefully took from me exactly what he wanted.

------------------------

“Hey Kat,” I said smoothly, admiring my sister’s design that she made for Molly to wear to her graduation.

“Get your butt over here, now!” she barked in the phone. “Kat’s what’s wrong?” I asked placing my sister sketch pad on the counter.

“Just get over here,” She  shouted into the phone and hung up.

I quickly grabbed my car keys off the counter and dash out the door as my father step in. “What’s the rush?” he shouted. “Molly I guess,” I heard my sister reply. What the hell is wrong? I just long dropped her off not too long ago to freshen up so that we could go out for dinner later. I pulled the car out of the driveway speed my way onto the highway.

Within quick seconds, I drove into Molly drive way to see two police cars and Kat’s car. I quickly jumped out of the my car, and dashed up to the house to find out what’s going on. I reached the half masked door and tired to step in but an officer stops me. “He’s with me,” said Kat and I walked over to her.

“Where is she?” I snapped.

“She’s talking to the superintendent,” said Kat going through her phone.

“What happen?” I snapped again as the officer eyed us from a distance.

“That bastard Michael raped her,“ snapped Kat at me.

“What! I’m going to cut his balls off! He’s going to wish he never messed with me in the first place!” I said going towards the door but Kat grabbed me back. “Deal with him later. Molly needs you. She asked me to call you,” she said. I was getting angry by the minute and the moment I saw Molly walk out  the living room, wrapped in her yellow robe, I walked over to her and hugged her, while she cried.

“Its ok sweetheart,” I whispered, knowing I was going to bust that bastard face in two.

After Molly was calmed down and settled in bed, fast asleep. I slowly got up and made my way to the front door when Kat called out to me from the sofa.  “Adrian where are you going?” she asked me.

“Nowhere,” I said quickly.

“You can’t be going no where with anger flaring in your eyes,“ she said.

“I’ll be back,” I said and walked out.

I drove all the way to Andrea’s house. That was the first place that I assumed he would be. I parked a few house from her and walked the rest. I walked up to the door and it was locked. I heard loud moaning and laughing coming from the back so I went around the back and saw the bastard on top of Andrea’s sister on a bench, making out.

“You fucking bastard,” I said, pulling him off her and sending him a blow in the guts and he grabbed my foot and dropped me on the ground.

“What the hell!” Michael shouted. “What is your problem?” I didn’t respond. I jumped onto my feet, and attacked, while Jada was screaming in fear.

I was on top of him, punching him as hard as I could. Somehow, Michael managed to turn, and get on top of him. He started blowing punches, and then, he wrapped his hands around his throat. He laughed, as he started to choke me. I gaped, and breath in some air, but it was no use.

“Michael, stop!” Jada said. He didn’t understand what was going on, and seeing two guys fight was not in her category unless it was over her.

“Don’t worry, baby. I’m just having some fun!” Michael replied, still pinning me to the ground. Then I manage to spin him around and pin him to the floor. Sending numerous hit in his face as blood splatter on my hand. “I don’t want to ever see you near her again” I spat

“She wasn’t even good anyway” he snapped and I send another blow to his nose, I don’t mind if it broke it would give me a reason why not to come close to molly again. I got up wiping the blood of my mouth and watch as he groan in pain.

“And you find yourself a better man not this bastard” I spat and walk out leaving them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985 149 23
"Dear Heart, Why HIM?" . Skyla Elliot is your typical tomboy with many friends who are boys but no boyfriend. She has just transferred to a new schoo...
11.7K 285 26
Narrator Lili Reinhart. Lili is a lovely girl she have a lot of friends but her best friend is Casey. Casey and lili are Roomates they lived togeth...
8.3K 176 38
With her nose in books and his brawn getting him nowhere on or off the ice, they find themselves drawn together, sharing their baggage and behaving b...
10.9K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...