Dodge

By trottinghorsess

He's a psychotic killer. She's a sweet kind girl. What could go wrong? ** Dodge William Archer. Archer. The w... More

Characters
Dodge
Old Friends
Friends
Liar
Alabama
Arrow
Scott
Happy
heartbroken
james
answer me!
i'm sorry
party
cheater
he scares me
don't...
Broken Windows
Kidnapped
The Burgons
The Jealous Game
Pay Attention To Me!
Stressed
moving on
i didnt mean it
Home
Canada
Come Home
Moving Out
Suprise Party
Flynn and Piper
Marsha
A Little Too Friendly
she's perfect for him
i need to see my twins
taken
the Lifters
mumbles
Challenge
Vacay
hospital
release
Killer
Busy
Epilouge
Flynns story
BONUS CHAPTER
The Final Chapter
❤️PLEASE READ❤️

First Time

4K 91 22
By trottinghorsess

Lexi

I wake up alone.

"Dodge?" I rub my eyes, nothing. Where did he go?

I yawn and stand up, stretching before walking out of the camper to see Dodge just in time walking out of the bathroom. "Hey you're awake" he laughs.

"Mhm" I say tiredly.

"Oh sorry, I wake up at least ten times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom" he face palms himself.

I laugh and shake my head. "No you're fine. So what are we doing?" I ask.

"Breakfast" Stefan says and I turn to see everyone sitting down.

No no no no no!!!

I look at Dodge and he sighs, walking over to me. "I know this is your worse fear, but nobody is judging you. Eat what you want and how much you want. You have to eat this morning, Moon" he says.

I frown. "O-okay" I look down and sit down in front of Stefan and next to Felix.

Dodge sits next to Stefan and Amaya sits next to me.

I make a bowl of cereal and start eating it... slowly.

"So Dodge and Stefan, ready for your competition?" Damon asks.

"Hell yea!" Dodge and Stefan say at the same time.

"When is it?' Aiden asks.

"Next weekend" Hunter responds.

Felix looks at Dodge. "You're being silent this morning and you're always talking and annoying us, what's up?" he asks Dodge.

"He's on his period" Felix says.

We all laugh. "For real" Dodge laughs.

"What's period?" Amaya asks and we all drop our jaws.

"Nothing baby, keep eating your bacon" Ava holds back a laugh along with all of us.

I sigh and eat more cereal until I finish.

I look at Dodge and he stands up, walking to me. "Eat more" he whispers.

"Dodge, my stomach hurts from eating a lot like this. I don't want anymore" I say and he sighs.

"Ok I gotta use the bathroom, you guys watch her" Dodge walks towards the bathroom.

"Watch me?" I ask.

"You just ate. I don't trust you" he says before walking into the bathroom.

I sigh and look at everyone. "That's Buddy for you, he's protective" Damon laughs.

I chuckle. "Oh I know!"

We talk for a about a minute until Dodge comes back out.

"Well since everyone is finished, wanna go swimming?" Stefan asks.

"Do we!" Froy stands up.

"You guys go down there, I'll clean up here real fast" Ava stands up and the boys go in their campers to change.

"I'll help you!" I smile and she looks at me.

"Oh no! You go have fun!! I really don't wanna go down to the creek with the boys, they get... mean" she laughs.

I laugh along. "Is Amaya going?" I ask.

Ava looks around in confusion. "I guess so" she laughs. "She doesn't go anywhere without her brothers and her brothers don't like to go without her so yea she's going"

I laugh. "Okay! I'll be right back!" I jog into the camper to see Dodge sliding up his bathing suit bottoms with bananas on them. "Shit shit shit" I cover my eyes. "Sorry"

I hear laughter. "You're good"

I turn around. "That was embarrassing" I face palm myself.

"You liked what you saw" he winks.

"Ha! Right!" I cross my arms.

'"Ok ok ok twat, where's Amaya?" he asks.

"Ava said she's getting changed" I respond.

He looks at me. "So she is going right?" he asks and I nod. "Okay" he walk out of the camper.

I shrug and change into my bathing suit throw over a tank top and shorts.

I look at myself in the mirror, scanning myself.

I look like a whale.

As I'm drowned in my thoughts, feeling self conscious, I see Dodge walking in the camper behind me.

I just stare at myself in the mirror.

"I'm so fat" I frown. Dodge puts his hands on my sides and pulls off my tank top. "No Dodge stop!" I wrap my arms around myself. He throws my tank top on the bed. "I just ate!"

He looks at me from the mirror. "Moon, you're fine. You're beautiful. Stop worrying about this shit and eat. Doing this to yourself will kill you. It affects your heart. I'm-"

I cut him off. "I know it does, Dodge!" I shout and break down crying. He looks at me in confusion and turns me around. "My heart is shutting down! I know Dodge! I've been in the hospital more than once for my fucking eating disorder! And I'm still not better! You say 'stop' doesn't help! This is mental! It won't go away that fast!"

He scowls. "I'm trying to fucking help you and you don't want it"

"I don't want anyone's help! If I did, I wouldn't have had this for three years! I'm happy the way I am! Skinny! Thin!" I shout.

He stomps and pins me in the wall off the camper. "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING DISGUSTING THAT SOUNDS! YOU HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO HELP YOU GET BETTER BUT YOURE TOO WORRIED ABOUT BEING SKINNY OVER DYING!"

"You don't know what I'm going through. Dodge" I say sternly.

"Fuck you" he pushes off me and walks out of the camper.

I fall to my knees crying. "I hate you!" I shout at the door.

I hear Dodge kick the door before storming off. "Dodge what the fuck?!" I hear Damon shouting at Dodge.

I can't really hear what they're saying over my crying and the muffles.

All I hear is multiple four wheelers speeding off.

Then my door opens and little Amaya walks in. "Hi..." she closes the door and sits in front of me.

I cry harder and fake a sad smile. "Shouldn't you be with your brothers?" I hiccup.

"Bubba is mad" Amaya frowns. "He said he wants to be alone"

"Aw baby... Dodge would never be too mad for you!" I say.

"Do you really hate my brother?" she says sadly.

I wipe my running tears. "He's mean"

She shakes her head. "No way!! Bubba is awesome!"

"I know he is... but that's because he's your brother. You'll understand when you're older" I frown.

She sighs. "Bubba isn't a mean person... he can get angry, but he doesn't mean it, Lexi" she frowns. "Bubba really likes you... he always talks about you!! I think he has a crush on you!" she laughs.

A little smile gross on my face. "He does?" I ask and she nods. "Why don't we go swimming?" I ask.

"Yay!!" she stands up and so do i.

We walk out of the camper to see everyone but Ava gone. "You guys need a ride down there?" Ava asks.

"I think I can drive" I say.

"Just don't crash my Kawasaki" she laughs and hands me the keys.

"I won't!" I laugh and take Amaya's hand, walking her to the Kawasaki Mule.

I get in the drivers side and she sits next to me.

I reverse and pull up the dirt hill before reaching trails. "That trail!" Amaya says so I take it and a minute later we reach the creek.

I see Dodge jumping off the rope, getting the football Stefan threw.

He sees me, but looks away and continues playing football like the fucking jock he is.

I roll my eyes and get out of the Mule with Amaya.

Everyone but Stefan and Dodge look at us.

We walk in the creek and Damon swims over to Amaya. "Hey!" he picks up Amaya and kisses her face, making her laugh.

"Amaya!" Dodge and Stefan shout so she turns to them and smiles.

"Woah woah woah" Froy says.

"They just gave Lexi the cold shoulder" Felix drops his jaw.

"And the silent treatment" Hunter gasps.

"They must be fightingggg" Aiden says.

I sigh and look at Dodge. But he won't look at me.

I'm too scared to approach him... he's so unpredictable.

"Go talk to him" Damon says and I look at him.

"He's mad" I say.

"You two are the most stubborn people next to Damon and Ava" Froy face palms.

Felix nods. "Yea, you two won't get anywhere if you don't make up"

"We don't even know what happened, but regardless you two gotta talk it out" Hunter adds.

"Don't let him be a dick, tame him" Aiden says,

"Yea, my son is a prick, but he gets it from me and I know what's best for him. Talk to him" Damon says.

I sigh. "Ok... ok I can do this" I nervously swim over to Dodge who has his back faced against me while he throws the football to Stefan who jumps up off the rope. "Dodge..." I say nervously. But he ignores me for Stefan.

"YES!" Stefan swims back up and laughs.

"IM GONNA THROW IT HIGHER!" Dodge shouts and Stefan throws him back the ball before getting up to the rope.

"Dodge" I say again and he throws the football to Stefan who catches it and falls into the water. "Can you guys just-"

"ILL THROW IT TO YOU DODGE!" Stefan says and holds the ball.

"Okay!" Dodge shouts and goes to swim over.

I put my hands on his sides. "Baby please listen to me" I say.

He instantly turns around with his eyes darkened. "DONT TOUCH ME!" he shouts and everyone looks at us.

I frown. "I-I just wanna talk things out"

"I don't care. Leave" he says sternly.

I drop my jaw and he swims off.

I get out of the water and hop in the Mule.

"LEXI!" the guys shout and I drive back to the campers with tears in my eyes.

"Oh no..." Ava says and immediately hugs me. "What did my son do now?"

"Be a jerk! He won't even let me talk to him!" I cry harder.

She rubs my back and pulls back. "Give him time, Dodge always needs time after he's pissed. Trust me, he's not actually mad at you. He just gets mad easily, that's what anger issues are"

"He hates me. I told him I didn't want his help" I look down, my tears hitting the ground.

"He one hundred percent doesn't hate you" Ava says.

I look up at her. "How do you know that?"

She chuckles. "I've raised that boy for eighteen years. I know my boy. He doesn't hate you. If anything, he fucking loves you. He's cries over you, Lexi. Just like you've cried over him"

"H-he cried over me?" I ask.

She nods. "When he thought that you liked Stefan"

"I didn't think Dodge could cry!" I chuckle.

She shrugs. "He can't. Neither can Damon, they're both stubborn damn assholes"

"Honestly" i say and we both laugh.

"But he really likes you, Lexi. Don't let him push you around" she says.

"Ok... ok I can do that. I'll just take a shower then wait for him to come back" I say and she nods, pointing to the outdoor shower.

I grab a towel and my clothes before walking into the shower and shutting the curtain.

I strip of my bathing suit and start shampooing my hair.

Minutes later, four wheelers are heard just as I'm about to get out.

"Gotta pee gotta pee" Dodge opens the curtain to the shower which is in front of the bathroom. I drop my jaw and try to cover myself with my arms. "Shit" Dodge turns around, the water from the shower hitting his bare back.

"Are you gonna... get out?" I nervously ask.

"Well I'm just passing through so I can use the bathroom" he says coldly and turns around, opening the door behind me and shutting it.

I turn the water off and wrap myself with my towel before going into our camper and getting dressed.

I lay on the bed and sigh.

This is gonna be a long night if Dodge isn't gonna talk to me.

The camper opens, revealing Dodge. "S-sorry" I stand up.

He sighs and shakes his head. "No I'm sorry for being a dick" he says and I look up at him. "I don't know why I didn't just listen to you instead of fighting you. I'm a prick and I'm sorry. Hearing you say you hated me really took me over the edge... I don't know why, but it did-"

I cut him off by passionately kissing his lips. He's taken by surprised, but kisses back. I pull back and we smile. "I don't hate you. I could never hate my boy" I say softly and place my hands on his sides.

He smiles widely and throws me on the bed, slamming his lips into mins.

He pulls off my shirt and shorts before tearing off my bra and pulling my underwear off.

I slide his banana bathing suit bottoms down with my feet, revealing his huge hard bulge that goes up to his abs.

He sucks my neck, leaving hickeys and before he could slide into me, I stop him. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"I'm a virgin" I say.

"And so am I?" he asks in confusion.

"And I'm not on birth control. Do you have a condom?" I ask.

He looks at me. "No. Why the hell aren't you on birth control?!"

"Because I'm a virgin and homeschooled and never dated a guy. Why don't you have a condom?!" I ask.

He face palms himself. "Touché" he pauses. "Can we just get you that plan b one step shit tomorrow?"

"I'm scared for that Dodge" I clench my jaw.

I mean, not that I wouldn't be mad to have his beautiful child.

"Moon... we'll leave bright in the morning and go" he kisses my chest.

I moan. "Okay"

He slides into me, making me scream due to his huge size.

He slowly thrusts and I scratch his face. "Shit" Dodge moans.

"Faster Dodge" I moan and he picks up the pace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.9K 29
Aurora Johnson is struggling to find what to do next in life. She is alone after losing her parents and breaking up with her cheating ex, but when sh...
60K 1.2K 28
He sighs. "Do you not realize what I do for a living? I kill people. I torture people. I will never be what you want me to be, Light" ** Slade Hugo A...
23.7K 568 17
Walker Archer is a 19 year old champion pro boxer with a heart of gold. He's a goofy and crazy soul that could brighten anyone's mood just by looking...
148K 3.4K 43
"He's dangerous, Melissa. I'd stay away from him... way too unpredictable" ** Axel Cody Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Axel is heartle...