Destiny

By AnnamarieHalliday

When Edward leaves Bella she decides to leave Forks and go to another place that means a lot more to her. Peo... More

Prolog
Mystic Falls
The Past comes to Life
Romantic nights to Romantic mornings
Ball
Girl Talk
Night with the Mikaelson's
Girls Day Out
Family Fights
Long talks, Romantic Moments
Girls Trip
Holidays and surprises
Daughter and more surprises
Your my What
Pieces falling into place
Surprises everywhere
New friends, Old friends
20's Blast
Family Vacation
Family vacation pictures
New Love
Family day
Back in Mystic Falls
Drama every which way part 1
Drama every which way part 2
Prophecy
Graduation
Bachelorette Party
Klaus and Caroline
Elijah and Bella
Stefan and Rebekah
Epilogue
more Paris home pictures

Charlie's here, Thanksgiving

1.4K 43 1
By AnnamarieHalliday

When I got up the next morning I was excited. I knew that in a few hours I would be seeing Charlie and I could not wait. We all got up and got ready for the day getting all of our things put together and ready to get Charlie and head home. Once we were ready to go we got our things and made our way to check out. The bellboy took our things and I went up to the front desk to check out.

"Did you enjoy your stay?"

"Yes, we did thank you."

"Please come stay with us again."

"We will thank you." Once things were all set I headed to the girls and we went out were our car was waiting and things were already in. we got in the car and headed out. Charlie's flight would be getting in a little after 10 and it was almost 10 now. So I decided to start our way to the airport and that way we could do a little shopping while we were waiting.

By 10 we were on our way to the airport to wait for Charlie and got ready for him. After a few minutes, I saw him come out. I smiled and walked up to him. He pulled me into a hug and I held on to him.

"It's good to see you Bells, I have missed you."

"I have missed you too." I pulled away after a moment and looked at him.

"Are you ready to go to Mystic Falls?" I asked with a huge smile.

"As ready as I will ever be." I grabbed his bag put it in the back of the car.

"Charlie this is Caroline and Rebekah my two best friends who are more like sisters to me. Guys this is Charlie."

"It's nice to meet you both." He told them.

"It's nice to finally meet you. Bella has told us a lot about you." Rebekah told him.

"So are we ready to head back to Mystic Falls?"

"I am," Caroline said and the others agreed. The girls climbed in back and Charlie set in front by me. The ride was full of talking and them all getting to know one another.

When we finally pulled into Mystic Falls we stopped at the Grill so Charlie could get some food and we were going to eat as well to keep up appearances.

We walked in and found a table to set out. We ordered and while we were waiting Liz walked in. she saw us and came our way.

"Mom, how are you?" Caroline asked her getting up and hugging her.

"I'm alright, How was your trip? When did you guys get back?"

"It was amazing and so much fun. One day you will have to go and see it all. We did so much and I learned some amazing things. So worth missing a day of school because I think I learned more there then I would have here. We just got back in town and decided to get some food first."

"Well it sounds amazing, I'm glad you girls had fun."

"We did, this is Liz, Charlie and Liz this is Charlie he's going to be in town for a little. Liz is the sheriff here." I told them.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, welcome to our town."

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you as well."

"Charlie is the chief in Forks Washington where he is from," Caroline told her mother.

"Well, that is nice," Liz said, they both looked at one another and smiled.

"You both have so much in common," Rebekah said.

"I need to go make a change to the order; do you two want to come?" I asked Caroline and Rebekah who both noted and we all got up.

"We will be back but feel free to set Liz," I told them as Liz set down and we walked over to the bar.

"So are we setting them up then?" Rebekah asked us.

"Well, I know my mom needs someone in her life so she is not worried about me all the time."

"I know Charlie is lonely, and I think those two would really get along well."

"So I guess we are playing matchmakers then?" Rebekah asked.

"Only our favorite game." I smiled at her and then looked at Caroline both smiling as well. That is when Matt walked over to us and looked at us.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes, Matt just a little matchmaking going on. Nothing too big or anything," Caroline told him with a smile.

"You all enjoy that too much." He told us with a smile and walked over to help someone.

We decided to head back to the table after another moment and as we walked up to them we saw them talking and laughing. They looked up to us once they saw we were there.

"Did you get it took care of then?" Liz asked us.

"Yes we did" Rebekah answered and we set down to eat with Liz joining us as well. We talked all through lunch and after we all parted ways with Charlie telling Liz they would talk later and all of us girls smiled at one another.

We got back in the car and made our way to the house. Once we pulled up I saw Nik and Kol walking out. We all got out of the car and Caroline walked up and kissed Nik.

"How was the trip?" He asked us.

"Amazing, Bella and Rebekah know so many cool things and beautiful places," Caroline told him with a huge smile.

"I'm glad you had fun" we all smiled to one another.

"Guys I would like you to meet Charlie. Charlie this is Kol and Klaus, Rebekah's brothers."

"It is nice to meet you," Nik said shaking his hand.

"You as well," Charlie told him and Kol and he shakes his hand as well.

After that, they helped grab the girls things and take it all in. Once all of their things were out of the car Nik walked over to me.

"Thank you for taking them away for the weekend and giving them a break from this all, I'm glad you are back with us."

"You're welcome, I'm so glad that we were able to go."

"I love you Bell"

"I love you to Nik" he pulled me into a hug and once we pulled away I went over to the girls giving them a hug as well and we told them all goodbye. Then Charlie and I got back into the car and headed to mine and Elijah's house where Charlie would be staying with us while he was here.

Once I pulled up to the house I looked over to Charlie who starred at the house in awe.

"Well, this is it," I told him as I parked the car and got out. I walked to the back and grabbed a few things.

"This place is amazing Bells." He grabbed his things and we walked up to the house.

"Thank you, this was Elijah's house when we meet and when he came back he remodeled it some and modernized it so we could live here." I opened the door and walked in with Charlie behind me.

"This place just gets better." He said looking around.

"It is an amazing home." We walked in farther and then Elijah walked around the corner.

"Hello," he said walking over to me talking some things and giving me a light kiss.

"Hi, Charlie this is Elijah, Elijah this is Charlie."

"It's a pleaser to meet you." Elijah shook his hand.

"You as well," Charlie told him.

"Come with me and I will show you your room." I walked up the stairs with them behind me and lead Charlie to one of the guest rooms that he would be in.

"So here is your room, I will let you unpack and let me know if you need anything."

"Thank you Bells," he said and I walked out making my way to my room where Elijah already was with my things.

"So how was it?"

"It was amazing Elijah, I wish we would have been able to stay longer and you were there. Maybe we can do a couple trip and go. Have some fun with all of the crazy that goes on around here."

"That would be nice love." He pulled me in giving me a kiss and then I went on to put things away.

E&B

It had been a week since Charlie had got here and things were going pretty well. He got along with everyone and he and Liz had really hit it off. I was in the middle of planning Thanksgiving for everyone.

It would be a long day and I was doing as much prep work tonight as I could get done. We would have all the Originals here. Plus Caroline, Liz, Matt, Sage, and Charlie so I was looking at having 12 people which were not too bad.

Once I was finished I head up to bed so I am ready for the day before me in the morning.

The next morning was crazy and was one thing after another. The girls were amazing to help get food done and with most of us being Vampires we were able to do a lot pretty fast.

Once we had it all done we set the table and called the guys to come in. We all set down on the table with Elijah at the head than me on his right. Then we had Caroline, Nik, Rebekah, Matt, Charlie at the other end then Liz, Kol, Sage, Finn then Ester.

"I would like to thank you all for being here and that we get to be together as a family. It has been a long time since we have been together like this and I am grateful we are all finally back together with new family members as well. So here is another amazing day and I'm so glad we all get to be together and that Isabel is back with us. My lovely Isabel thank you for coming back and bringing so much happiness in my life from the moment I first meet you. I will forever be in your debt for bringing me back and bringing this family back together once again. So let's raise a glass to family and Isabel who has brought us all together." We all cheered and started our dinner.

"Thank you, Elijah, for everything, for being there in the past and showing me love is real. Giving me a chance at so many things."

"I would do it all over again if I would end up with you. I love you my Isabel."

"I love you, Elijah." He leaned over to place a kiss on my lips and then we continued with dinner. All of us talking and laughing just having a good time with everyone.

"So ladies should we brave Black Friday?" Rebekah asked us.

"I guess, I mean it's not like it would be a big deal if we do go," Caroline told us.

"Let's go crazy and do it. In the morning we will head off in the morning then." After that, we all continued to laugh and have fun while we enjoyed a rear moment were things were not completely crazy. I lived for the moments like this, with everything that had been happening the last little while I was always ready for a calm happy moment like this. I knew it would not last long but looking around the table I was very happy to see so many people I love around me to see them happy. Although there was a part of my heart that was still broke from my fight with my brothers. I missed them so much but I knew as long as I was with Elijah they would never understand. Plus I knew that I could not be around Elena knowing how she was using my brothers and I could not watch that. So I decided to just enjoy this and maybe someday soon I could fix things with my brothers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5K 23
Edward Cullen's move to Forks was the last thing he wanted, and Forks was the last place he wanted to be. Once he meets the beautiful Bella Swan, Ed...
148K 3.2K 14
When Edward left Bella, Klaus showed her how to love again he showed her how good the darkness felt, and soon they conceived their own little piece...
393K 8.3K 45
Marissa's younger sister Bella comes back to Forks after leaving with her mother years ago. While her sister stays she meets the infamous Dr. Carlisl...
80.2K 1.6K 43
This is a Twilight and Vampire Diaries Crossover so it involves aspects of each series of book. Bella is not human, so what is she exactly? She's a S...