Harry Styles Shots

Par Cherrysepiphany__

Collection of Harry Styles one shots. P.S: I did write some of them but some of the shots are not mine. Enjoy... Plus

Introcuction.
1. If I could fly.
2. Forever and always.
3. I'm with you.
4. Perfect Family.
5. April Fools.
6. Like mummy.
7. The beach.
8. Someone Like You.
9. Can I get a kiss?
10. Made fun of the cute little socks.
11. Stay with me.
12. Interview.
13. How we met.
14. Break up & make up.
16. Airport sickness.
Thank you.
17. Late Night Texts.
18. Doing it.
19. Holmes chapel.
20. Argument.
21. You're right here.
22. Mother-In-Law.
23. just Harry.
24. Mummy's Birthday.
25. Twin's trouble.
Thank you #2.
26. Jealousy.
Complicated.
27. Bad girl attitude.
28. We'll be home for Christmas.
29. Santa baby.
30. Where do babies come from.
31. Home.
32. Daylight.
33. Misunderstanding.
34. Saudade.
35. Down.
36. Anatomy quiz.

15. Mrs. Styles.

15K 124 64
Par Cherrysepiphany__

              "I can't believe you still won't tell me where we are going." I said as I rested my head on Harry's shoulder in the busy airport and felt him chuckle as he kissed my forehead and held me close to him.

"I want our honeymoon to be perfect and I want you to be surprised when we land Mrs Styles, god, I still can't believe I got to call you that! Mrs. (Y/N) Styles, can't believe I got so lucky." Harry said making me grin and look into his beautiful eyes.

"Neither can I, seven months of planning, but it was all perfect, today was absolutely perfect." I said as he grinned down at me.

It's true, everything was perfect, everyone helped a lot even though I was extremely nervous, but all my nerves faded away once I saw him at the end of the aisle, smiling at me, looking extermly handsome.

"It wasn't just planning, you were stressed out the whole time, I thought for a moment, that you were gonna back out on me." Harry teased with a grin and I softly slapped his arm.

"Is this how our marriage is going to be? Teasing each other the whole time?" I asked and he cupped my cheeks with his soft hands, he hummed with a wide grin and placed his lips on mine, making my stomach tingle.

Suddenly, someone behind us cleared their throat making me pull away and Harry frowned before he turned around to face a Man wearing a grey suit.

"Mr Styles and Mrs Styles, your private jet is ready." He said making my brows shot up.

What?

"Thank You," Harry said smiling before turning to me."Ready to go?" He said as my brows stayed the same.

"Private jet?" I questioned and he smirked.

"Only the best for you." He grinned before kissing my cheek and grabbing our luggage.

"Lets go." Harry said as I grabbed my purse and we followed the guy.

I didn't even get to pack my suitcase, Gemma and Louise packed it up for me. And I have a fear that they might have packed lots of lingerie in it, like they threatened they would.

Harry intertwined his left hand with mine and I grinned as I felt his gold wedding ring against my skin. We got our passports checked and the airport stuff. A few minutes later we were on our way to the private jet.

"It's just a shame that you took your wedding dress off, I'd have loved to take that off myself." Harry whispered to my ear making me blush, which made him chuckle and kiss my cheek, only making me blush more.

We walked into our private jet and I felt my jaw dropped at the amazing sight, it was beautiful.

"You liked it?" Harry asked me and I turned to him.

"I love it Harry, It's absolutely beautiful." I said as I kissed his cheek making him blush.

"Can I be honest with you?" Harry asked and I hummed.

"I never thought I'd be married and start a family at thirty four." Harry said as he placed his hand on my still flat stomach causing me to grin as he rubbed it slightly with his thumb.

Yup, you heard that right, I'm pregnant, I found out this morning actually.

*Flashback*

I stared at at the test in shock as I stood in front of the mirror in my hotel's bathroom, I have to tell Harry.

Before I actually start to process what was I doing, I was running down the hall and into the elevator in my red silky nightgown, with the small box and the pregnancy test in my hands, once the door opened I ran down another hall and to the end of the hall, thank god I had long legs that made me reach faster.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door quckily and after hiding the stuff behind my back, I couldn't get in without a key card so I hoped they would open the door before some paparazzi or someone sees me only in my nightgown, well, at least it was a sexy one, the door opened and Louis looked at me in shock.

"What are you doing here?" He asked surprised and I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Louis." I said sarcastically before walking past him and into the hotel room where Harry and the boys were getting dressed, they all were in their boxers.

I actually wasn't supposed to see Harry before the wedding, according to my mum and Anne. But I think it's absolutely crap and Harry agrees with me, He isn't happy about the fact that he cannot see his fiancée before the wedding.

Once they turned to me they all looked shocked.

"What are you doing here?" Niall asked and I huffed.

"Did you mother not teach you manners?" I asked sassily before grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him into the baclony as the guys started calling stuff like 'you got burned'.

"I need to tell you something." I said as he looked at me confused before horror took over his face.

"Please don't tell me that you're getting cold feet." Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

"No actually, I have to show you something." I said before taking the box out from behind my back, I honestly kinda knew I was pregnant, after being late for my period about three weeks, food craving and extreme mood swings, poor Harry, I knew something was up. Also, I guess Harry forgot to use condom last time.....oops?

I handed him the box and he looked at me questioningly and I nodded towards the box, Harry and I have talked about having kids before and we both really wanted them, I had an idea in case I was pregnant, which I was 99.9% sure, I placed a pacifier in a small box and planned on giving it to him and he had to figure it out himself.

He opened the box and stared at the pacifier in confusion for a few seconds, he looked back as I grinned like an idiot, suddenly his eyes lit up and he let out a happy laugh.

"You're pregnant?" Harry asked and I handed him the positive pregnancy test. "Oh my god! You're pregnant!" Harry yelled loudly before laughing and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Oh my god, this is amazing." He said as he pulled back and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I know." I laughed before he pulled me even closer.

"When did you find out?" Harry asked excited as a tear escaped his eye and seeing him this emotional also had me tearing up.

"Like five minutes ago." I said and he giggled before kissing my head.

"God, (Y/N) we're having a baby." Harry said cheerfully and I laughed happily.

"We are having a baby." I reapeted before he leaned down and captured my lips with his.

He put so much passion into the kiss it had my head spinning and my stomach going crazy with butterflies.

"I love you, so, so, much," Harry said as he rested his forehead against mine and pulled me extremely closer to him.

"I love you, Harry." I said before kissing him again, and his hand rested on my tummy making me grin into the kiss.

"I think it's going to be a girl." Harry said and I shook my head still grinning.

"No, Boy." I said shortly and he raised his eyebrow.

"As long as it's healthy, I'm happy, still think it's a girl though." Harry said before kissing me slowly making me laugh.

*Flashback ends*

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked pulling me out of my thoughts and I grinned as I rested my hand on top of his that was still on my stomach.

Harry and I are they only who knew about the baby, we wanted it to be our little secret for now, everyboy knows everything little thing about us, so we wanted it to be our little secret, you know?

"About this morning." I said as he grinned.

"I still can't believe it, getting married and finding out that your wife is pregnant at the same day is amazing, I still can't believe I got to call you that, my wife." Harry said before shortly pecking my lips and I giggled happily.

"I can't believe I get to call you my husband." I said before kissing him again.

"I bought you a purple shirt that says wifey." Harry said causing me to laugh hard and him to blush.

"We should maybe get some sleep, you look exhausted." He spoke after a few mintues and I nodded.

"I kinda am, I spent most of the morning crying with you or crying in front of three hundred of our friends and family." I said as he chuckled.

"Don't worry, you weren't the only one, I mean I was crying, but our mums were sobbing hysterically." Harry said making me laugh.

"How long is the flight?" I asked as we sat down and he thought for a moment.

"About 14 hours." He said and I nodded my head, I'm used to it by now. I spent lots of time flying with One Direction and my father is a politician so we flew alot with him.

"I love you." I said to Harry for the 100,000th time Now, and he smiled lovingly at me.

"I love you so much." he said before giving me a passionate kiss.

"Please tell me where are we going?" I begged him as I gave him the puppy eyes and he sighed.

"(Y/N) you know I can't say no to those eyes." Harry said and I giggled.

"I know, please tell me." I begged him again as I gave his cheek a kiss.

"Fine" Harry said and I pulled back to look at him expectantly "We're celebrating our three weeks honeymoon in," Harry started and I widen my eyes.

"Greece." He finished and a shriek escaped my mouth before I literally tackled him into a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I yelled in a fast manner and we fall back into the couch as he laughed.

I've always wanted to go to Greece because I've never went there before, and I think Harry was there on his tour in 2014, I'm not really sure.

"You're welcome, love. Now," Harry said and I pulled back slightly to look at him. "Give me a kiss." He whispered as he puckered his lips and I giggled before smashing my lips against his.

Oh and if you were interested, I was right about the gender.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

160K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
22.2K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
41.5K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
675K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭