Secrets (Completed)✔️

By Trollhunterlover26

What if right before Jim became a troll,Claire had a secret. After the big fight with Gunmar,they planned on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thank you!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

1.2K 24 16
By Trollhunterlover26

Claire's POV

"Claire,wake up",I heard Jim say.

"I don't wanna get up",I said while throwing a pillow over my head.

"How about some breakfast",he said while trying to get me up.

My head immediately came out from under the pillow as the scent of pancakes filled the room.Im literally starving!

I quickly hopped up and walked into the kitchen to see Jim cooking pancakes.

"Why are you cooking?You should be resting because of the bad fall you had yesterday.You need your energy for the upcoming fights that could take place",I said.

"Claire,I'm fine now.Im up and ready for the upcoming fights.And plus,you are eating for two people so I can't let you go hungry",Jim said.

"Fine but just this once",I said while taking a bite of the pancakes.

"So,has Blinky found any other way that Gunmar could have escaped",I asked.

"Not yet,I hope he does soon.Im not letting anything happen to you",Jim says.

"After he is born,I'll get my parents to babysit him while I help you fight",I said.

Jim rolled his eyes and looked back at me."Your not going anywhere after he is born.Your going to stay at your parents house and rest",Jim said.

"Whatever",I said while finishing my pancakes.I got up and washed the dishes while Jim continued eating his pancakes."How about we start coming up with names.He can come at any time now",Jim said.

"I guess we can",I said.

"Before you say anything,we will not name him after a flower",he said.

I laughed."Of course we won't name him after a flower.I would only do that if we were having a girl",I said.

"Oh I know,what about the names we came up with when we took care of that bag of flour!You had a lot of boy names that sounded great",I said.

"I only remember a couple of the names",he said.

"Well,what were they",I asked.

"Um let me see...James Lake Jr. Jr,Jeremy,Liam,and Jason.That all I can remember",he said.

"They all sound amazing.One question,don't we have to go back to school next week",I asked.

"Oh my gosh,i forgot!I can't go to school looking like this",he said while gesturing to his troll self.

"What about the mask",I asked.

"I guess so but what about the sun",he asked.

"Didn't you say you used a sun resistant spell last time",I asked.

"Yes but it won't last the whole school day",he said.

I sighed."Just call in sick maybe",I said.

"That trick won't last forever",he said.

"Then we will just have to do the sun spell",I said.

He sighed and put his plate away.
"It's a big risk but ok".

I smiled and kissed his lips."Since you say your well rested,how about we go visit troll market later",I said.

"Sure,maybe I can put in a little bit of training into my schedule",he said.

We walked over to the couch and sat down to watch a movie.

"Is your parents home?If they are,I can fix them some breakfast to thank them for letting me stay here",he said.

"No,moms at work and dads on a business trip",I said.

"Oh really",he said while giving me a passionate kiss.I melted into the kiss and then he pulled away.

"What's wrong",I asked.

"Do you ever think that I will ever be human again.I mean,I don't want to miss out on a single second of his life",Jim said.

My smile dropped and I looked at the ground."I don't know but I guess we will just have to have hope",I said.

I feel bad for him.He's the father and he won't even hold his son when he's born.I can't ever imagine going through that!On the other hand,maybe if I would have told him,he could still be human.Its my fault that he's a troll.I could have stopped him from making that stupid decision!

I felt tears fill the brim of my eyes.

"Claire,are you ok"?

"It's my fault!Its my fault your a troll!If I would have told you before you made that decision,you wouldn't have to be going through this",I said.

"Claire,is that seriously what you think?You think that this is your fault?
Claire,I had no choice to become a troll.If I didn't,the whole world would probably be destroyed right now.Don't you ever think that this is your fault",he said while hugging me.

I smiled as I wiped the tears from my face."Are you sure",I asked.

He nodded and kissed me again.This time,it was a bit longer than usual.We finally separated for a breath.He still had that smile on his face.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the movie.

As we watched tons of movies,it started getting darker and darker outside.Finally,it was pitch black outside.

"Let's go",Jim said.

We walked outside and Toby was there.

"Oh hey Tobes,wanna come to trollmarket with us",Jim asked.

"Of course,AAARRRGGHH is already there",Toby said.

We walked through the woods and under the bridge to make sure no one saw Jim.

I quickly got out the key and drew a semi circle on the wall.Then,I pushed on the wall and walked inside.

Jim picked me up again.

"Really?Put me down",I said.

"I'm not letting you walk down 50 steep crystal stairs again.Like I said,I'm not letting anything happen to you",he said while walking down the stairs with me in his arms.Toby was right behind.

Once we made it down the stairs,Jim put me down.

"Are you sure you want to train after that bad fall Jimbo",Toby asked.

"I'm fine",Jim said.

"Oh really",I said while pointing to the burn mark on his arm.

"Oh,I didn't even know there was a burn mark there",he said.

I rolled my eyes as we walked to the Heroes Forge.

There we saw Blinky and AAARRRGGHH setting up equipment for Jim's training.

"Ah master Jim,I see your up and ready for today's training.I also see that the big fall from yesterday didn't hardly bother you",Blinky said.

Jim nodded and walked to the middle of the Forge.

I watched as the floor rose and Axe's swung from side to side in the Forge.

"Now Master Jim,we will be learning about always being aware of your surroundings",Blinky said.

"Blinky,we do that all the time.I know how to watch my surroundings",Jim said.

"Fine,Fine,simple training",Blinky said.

I watched as Jim dodges the axes and jump over flames of fire.He then slid under the last obstacle full of arrows shooting at him.

"Well done master Jim",Blinky said while clapping.

Jim proudly jumped down and walked over to Toby,AAARRRGGHH,and Blinky.

I smiled at Jim and then looked at my phone.Mary was calling me.I quickly answered it.

Jim's POV

I was talking to Toby until I heard a click sound.

"You ok Jimbo",Toby asked.

I turned around to where I heard the click sound.There was a shadow sitting on one of the axes.It quickly disappeared as the axe made a snap sound.

The chains holding the axe broke and it fell.

Under it stood Claire.She didn't even notice it falling straight down onto her.

"Claire,look out"!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.6K 25
Your name is Y/N and you have a job as a reporter.You go to Arcadia Oaks high school along with your best friend Hannah. One day you come across a pu...
65.8K 1.7K 65
This is my first OC and I've never written anything like this before. I hope you like it, and I will admit, there are most likely some mistakes, and...
8.9K 316 17
Check out my page to read the first one! Also: check me out on tiktok @I_simp_121 POV: (Y/n) uncovers more of her past. How did she lose her memory...
171K 7.2K 41
Meet teenagers Jim Lake and Y/N L/N. Two great kids here in his small town called Arcadia. Although every day might be the same, go to school, do ho...