One Direction Prefrences

By HarrysBatman

Hello, These are the best One Direction Prefrences you will ever read Okay They all will be mine, unless sta... More

1. You Give Him The Silent Treatment
2. Wrestling
3. You See Your Ex and He Gets Jealous
4. How He Makes Up To You After A Fight (That's His Fault)
5. How You Two Sleep
6. The Song You Have (Rought) Sex Too;)
7. He Breaks Something Important Of Yours By Accident
8. He Gives You The Silent Treatment
9. What you tweet's when you two start dating
10. I've Been Losing My Mind And You Don't Even Notice. You Don't Even Care!
11. You're Caught In The Act
12. You Hit Him
13. You Where A Bet (Part 1)
14. You Have A Bad Fight And One Of The Boys/Family Members Break It Up.
15. You Where A Bet (Part 2)
17. He Finds Out One Of The Boys Had A Wet Dream About You
18. Dirty Texts
19. You Call Him Sir
20. Your Sons Friends Think You're Hot.
21. Just A Little Grab Ass;)
22. Listen Here Boy.. (You're Southern)
23. You Act Like You Hate Each other (Zayn, Harry and Niall)
24. Almost Is Never Enough
25. Your Pregnant And He Doesn't Want It (Part 1)
26. You Call Yourself 'Fat'.
27. How You Too Met
28. He Calls you His Wife Even Though You Two Aren't Married
29. Sexual Dancing
30. You Call Him 'Daddy'
31. He Makes A Sexual Gesture
32. The Boys Make Fun Of Your Sex Noises
33. He Forgets...
34. Your Older/Younger Brother Doesn't Like Him
35. He Finds Out You Like Him
36. You Hate It When He....
37. We Need To Take A Break
38. Your Child Is Acting Up...
39. I Think We Need A Break (Part 2)
40. BSM: Another Boy Gets You Pregnant!
41. BSM: He Finds Out One Of The Boys Took Your Virginity.
42. He Is Jealous Of You Celebrity Crush
43. You Wear Something Of His
44. He Explains Sex To Your Kids
45. He Catches One Of The Boys Kissing You
46. You're Pregnant and He Doesn't Want It (Part 2)
47. You Child Finds You Two Fighting.
48. He Cheated...
49. He Is Dared To Break Up With You
50. You Break the Bed
51. Your Period
52. I Think We Need A Break (Part 3)
53. He Notices The Love Marks He Made On You.
54. You See Him Cry For The First Time
55. Your Song
56. BSM: He Catches You In Bed With One Of The Boy's
Authors Note
57. One Word He Uses To Discribe Your Sex Life In An Interview...
58. He Is Asked To Read Out Loud, Your Last Text(s) In An Interview...
Authors Question
-AUTHORS NOTE
60. He Finds Out He Wasn't Your Favorite Member
61. What The Boys Think Of You.
62. He Surprises You/Comes Home From Tour
63. You Catch Another Member Jacking Off
64. You Tell Him You're Pregnant...
Authors note
65. Unintentional Dirty Texts
66. Don't Leave....
67. He's Jealous
68. He Catches You Talking About Him To His Mom
69. Pranking
70. You IntroDuce Him To Your Friends...
71. He traps you between his arms...
72. You/He says something they regret
73.You/He Says Something You Regret (Part 2)
74. You Take Care Of Him While He Is Sick:(
75. He Wants To Try Sex Toys
Authors Note
76. You Make Him Sleep On The Couch
77. He Is Your Boss, and He Comes Onto You...
78. You Express Your Love For Another Famous Person...
79. Make-up Sex
80. You're Pregnant.
81. Talk Dirty Too Me...
82. Kissing
83. No Bullshit...
84. You Tease Him
85. You Like Him, but He Doesn't Know and Insults You. (Part 1)
86. You Like Him, But He Doesn't Know And Insults You. (Part 2)
Authors Note
87. Favorite Position
88. Love/Hate Relationship
89. A Tattoo/Piercing You Have That He Thinks Is Sexy
QUESTION??
90. One More...
91. Human
92. You Wear Something Of His...
93. Human (Part 2; Harry, Zayn, Niall)
94. "I Trusted You..."
95. Stereotypes The Fans Make (about him) That Aren't True. ;)
96. He Knows You Fake It...
97. Leave Your Lover...
99. Daddy's Home (Song)
Authors Note
100. He Hits You In Front Of The Boys... (Part 1)
101. First Love (Song Preference)
A Year Later
102. He Hits You In Front Of The Boys (Part 2)
Authors Note

98. He Finds Out Your Very Felixible.

25.1K 350 114
By HarrysBatman

AN::: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOOK AT THE GIF AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE. I LOVE YOU XXX

Zayn:
(His photo is the first picture on the gif. :) The one of The girl on the rock, with the water behind her)
You both wer eout on a run when you got to a dead end- facing a large body of water. ou rested your hands on your thighs, bending over and pants. Zayn runs up behind you, panting hard as he rests his head on your back and holds your hips, panting. "God you're fast" he grunts, causing you to giggle. "You're adorable baby" you say "Hey you wanna see something cool?" you ask and he nods, standing up and placing his hand on his hip. You walk over to the brick wall and climb ontop of it. "Take a picture" you say, before you place your hands down and gently kick yourself up. Your left leg pointing all the way down towards the brick- almost touching it and your right leg bent. "How the hell can you do that?" he asks, wide eyed as you press your foot down and do a back bend back up. "Come here, im about to fuck you in the position" he says, as he starts to run again, causing you to laugh.

Harry:
(His photo is the girl after that in the peach indian looking outfit) "Okay, no place your hand on your hip and face the wind at an angle" Harry says, as he goes to take your photo. "God you look gorgeous" he whispers as he takes the photo and walks up to you, pressing his lips to yours. You smile against his soft lips and push him away as you walk over to the sand and lay on your back, as you pull your arms over your head and rest them on the ground, lifting yourself up so your body was curved, and your feet were touching the ground. "Holy shit" he mutters, taking a photo "How long can you hold that pose?" he asks and you shrug, falling to the ground. "As long as you want, baby" you whisper, biting your lip causing him to groan again.

Niall:
(He is the next photo where the girl in wearing a leotard)
"What are you wearing/" Niall asks and he presses hislips together and watches you from the couch. "An old leotard from when i used to do Ballet and tumbling" you say, and you fall into a split onto the floor and gently stretch. "Watch" you whisper as you sit criss-cross and pull one leg back as if you were doing the scoripian, pulling your foor to your head as you sit on your other leg. "That is possibly the sexiest thing i've ever seen! Your butt look great" he says and you laugh. "What does it not look good otherwise?" you tease, walking over to him and straddling his hips.

Louis:
(Surfing photo- you should be getting the idea by now)
You both went surfing on the coast of Florida and you were do excited to try something you saw one of your other dance friends doing while on vacation. So you practiced and practiced. "Okay. Take candids of my doing this okay?" You tell your boyfriend, Louis. He nods, as he treds in the water. You swim father out and climb on, resting on your back. You catch your breath as you pull yourself up, by placing your hands behind your head and lifting. "Damn" he says as he takes the photos. "Got it?" you ask "Yeah" he says and you push yourself off and into the water swimming over to him and wrapping your legs around his torso, looking at the photos. "Aw you are such a good photographer" you say, pressing your lips to his cheek.

Liam:
(The next one...)
You layed on your stomach as you read to Liam. He sighed. "babe stop reading" he says, and you glance up. "Do something cool" he says and you raise an eyebrow "Are you saying reading is not cool?" you say, pretending to be hurt and he laughs a little. "Fine" you say as you move so you can grab yours legs and pull them up towards your face doing a laying down scorpian. "Well damn" he says, smiling as he gets down on the floor. "I didn't know you were flexible" he whispers, pressing his lips to yours. "Lets" he whispers rolling you over "Have" and he presses his lips to yours "a" and he smirks "Compition" he winks.

*
Next Update:
1000 Reads
90 Votes

FOR THE 100TH UPDATE PLEASE CHOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING;

1. Leave Your Lover (Part 2)
2. You pretend to hate each other, but secretly love eachother
3. He Hits your in front of the boys

^
1. The final decision will be revealed on the next update
2. It will be written on the 100th preference
3. The person who came up with the idea, will be given credit and will have something special to do with the preference. 4. The person will be followed and given a shoutout as well.
Thank You :)

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...