98. He Finds Out Your Very Felixible.

AN::: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOOK AT THE GIF AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE. I LOVE YOU XXX

Zayn:
(His photo is the first picture on the gif. :) The one of The girl on the rock, with the water behind her)
You both wer eout on a run when you got to a dead end- facing a large body of water. ou rested your hands on your thighs, bending over and pants. Zayn runs up behind you, panting hard as he rests his head on your back and holds your hips, panting. "God you're fast" he grunts, causing you to giggle. "You're adorable baby" you say "Hey you wanna see something cool?" you ask and he nods, standing up and placing his hand on his hip. You walk over to the brick wall and climb ontop of it. "Take a picture" you say, before you place your hands down and gently kick yourself up. Your left leg pointing all the way down towards the brick- almost touching it and your right leg bent. "How the hell can you do that?" he asks, wide eyed as you press your foot down and do a back bend back up. "Come here, im about to fuck you in the position" he says, as he starts to run again, causing you to laugh.

Harry:
(His photo is the girl after that in the peach indian looking outfit) "Okay, no place your hand on your hip and face the wind at an angle" Harry says, as he goes to take your photo. "God you look gorgeous" he whispers as he takes the photo and walks up to you, pressing his lips to yours. You smile against his soft lips and push him away as you walk over to the sand and lay on your back, as you pull your arms over your head and rest them on the ground, lifting yourself up so your body was curved, and your feet were touching the ground. "Holy shit" he mutters, taking a photo "How long can you hold that pose?" he asks and you shrug, falling to the ground. "As long as you want, baby" you whisper, biting your lip causing him to groan again.

Niall:
(He is the next photo where the girl in wearing a leotard)
"What are you wearing/" Niall asks and he presses hislips together and watches you from the couch. "An old leotard from when i used to do Ballet and tumbling" you say, and you fall into a split onto the floor and gently stretch. "Watch" you whisper as you sit criss-cross and pull one leg back as if you were doing the scoripian, pulling your foor to your head as you sit on your other leg. "That is possibly the sexiest thing i've ever seen! Your butt look great" he says and you laugh. "What does it not look good otherwise?" you tease, walking over to him and straddling his hips.

Louis:
(Surfing photo- you should be getting the idea by now)
You both went surfing on the coast of Florida and you were do excited to try something you saw one of your other dance friends doing while on vacation. So you practiced and practiced. "Okay. Take candids of my doing this okay?" You tell your boyfriend, Louis. He nods, as he treds in the water. You swim father out and climb on, resting on your back. You catch your breath as you pull yourself up, by placing your hands behind your head and lifting. "Damn" he says as he takes the photos. "Got it?" you ask "Yeah" he says and you push yourself off and into the water swimming over to him and wrapping your legs around his torso, looking at the photos. "Aw you are such a good photographer" you say, pressing your lips to his cheek.

Liam:
(The next one...)
You layed on your stomach as you read to Liam. He sighed. "babe stop reading" he says, and you glance up. "Do something cool" he says and you raise an eyebrow "Are you saying reading is not cool?" you say, pretending to be hurt and he laughs a little. "Fine" you say as you move so you can grab yours legs and pull them up towards your face doing a laying down scorpian. "Well damn" he says, smiling as he gets down on the floor. "I didn't know you were flexible" he whispers, pressing his lips to yours. "Lets" he whispers rolling you over "Have" and he presses his lips to yours "a" and he smirks "Compition" he winks.

*
Next Update:
1000 Reads
90 Votes

FOR THE 100TH UPDATE PLEASE CHOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING;

1. Leave Your Lover (Part 2)
2. You pretend to hate each other, but secretly love eachother
3. He Hits your in front of the boys

^
1. The final decision will be revealed on the next update
2. It will be written on the 100th preference
3. The person who came up with the idea, will be given credit and will have something special to do with the preference. 4. The person will be followed and given a shoutout as well.
Thank You :)

xx