Tingles. [ Vkook ]

Da Neowhisp

Jeon Jungkook hates his life. But maybe there's one person who can fix that... AU where Jungkook has a 'thing... Altro

Did I hear that right?
He didn't let me...
I-I'm not cute
Broken dreams
I'm a failure
The mystery boy
I'm... a beautiful boy...
Big dreams, small steps
First day
Shaming Taehyung
Unexpected
sope

Are you my good boy?

504 31 58
Da Neowhisp

warning; sexy time ahead (skip to near end if u dont wanna read sexy bc theres some plot)

"He's totally thirsty today."

"You think?" 

"I know so!" Taehyung whisper shouted to Mrs. Rue, "Jungkook's been looking at me all week like this." 

"Oh, is that so?" Taehyung nodded and bit his lip, tapping his fingers against the table. To someone else, it might've looked like he was having a little anxiety attack, but in reality, he was just really really horny and he wanted something inside of him really really badly.

"Well, Sweatheart, why don't you two just... Do it?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I want to but Jungkook's a big bunny - I mean, he's just a bit shy, so I'm waiting until he opens up." He smiled with seriousness about what he said. She only nodded, not really sure how else to talk about this because they werea bunch of horny adult men who just wanted to fuck each other but they were staying away and creating more sexual tension than needed.

"He-Hello," Jungkook chimed in. Taehyung nearly jumped out of his seat but refrained himself, giving the bigger male a little kiss against his cheek.

"Is it time to go?" 

Jungkook nodded, and then looked at the old lady behind the desk. "Bye, Mrs. Rue!" 

She lifted her hand up and waved back, "You two be really rough tonight." 

Jungkook blinked in confusion, but he didn't press on. Why was she so weird? 

However, Taehyung giggled and nodded. He definitely wanted it rough. 

-  -  -  -

"Why are we talking about dicks?"

"Well, I just thought how yours would feel inside of me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and rolled along with Taehyung's strange conversation. "And what is your conclusion, Sherlock?"

"Your bulge looks huge so I'm guessing it would be really good sex."

Jungkook giggled, "Well... You're not wrong." Man, he was feeling really flirty today.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook with a look of pure shock on his face, but continued on with an excited smile. Somehow Jungkook really loved that smile. "Which part?"

The older male looked up and then brought a finger against his cheek to scratch it lightly. "Ah... Both." He could feel his own cheeks light up at his sudden bold behaviour. It looked like Taehyung really enjoyed it too, seeing as he kept biting his lip and tapped his fingers together as if he was impatient.

Taehyung usually did that lip biting thing when... 

They were returning from work, bringing their slightly heated bodies through the front door. Jungkook wasn't sure where his brave act came from, but after being so long with Taehyung, it just seemed to come out so naturally – especially since he hasn't jacked off ever since he met Taehyung in person.

He was just really, really fucking horny today.

After sitting down on his bed, Jungkook rubbed is face at the restless feeling crawling through his body. Taehyung went and locked the door, however went to sit down right next to the older male with crossed legs. Both were silent, because both wanted to do one thing with each other.

But... none really knew how, now that they both had wanted it.

And then, Jungkook felt gentle fingers touch at his. He gasped and looked down with wide eyes, feeling himself gulp as they intertwined. Then, he looked up at the younger male, who was looking at him with the same burning passion as he.

"J-Jungkook... Are you a good boy?"

Oh... 

This.

Jungkook's look was stern, almost as if he was debating if he should continue. But he did want to have sex with Taehyung. And he knew Taehyung wanted it. He had been waiting so patiently for Jungkook, and it was only fair he could really try to love himself as much as Taehyung loved him.

"I... I'm a good boy."

His breath hitched as Taehyung scooted closer, his hand slowly slipping up to his shoulder. He felt oddly dominant when the younger's hand touched over his thicker muscles, almost as if he thought it could impress the male even more if he was strong.

"Are you... A beautiful boy?"

Jungkook licked his lips. "I'm... a beautiful boy." His heart thumped; this was farther than he had been last time. He was getting progressively better, maybe?

Was it okay to think that?

His thoughts were getting hazier by the second, watching Taehyung scoot even closer, thighs now touching. His arm wrapped around Jungkook's back, and his body leaned in closer. It looked rather awkward if they thought about it, but neither of them cared because the rush was thrilling them to the core.

"Are you..." Taehyung leaned even closer, looking down for a second before a look of slight fear showed over his eyes. "... My good boy?" 

This was it. This was the time he made or broke it.

Jungkook, you know you've grown. This man helped you love yourself even more than you've ever your whole damn life. It's only fair and very, very wonderful to have such a boy as his lover. And since this was their first moment, he would like it to be very memorable.

He was breathless at first, hesitant to say anything. But the words were right at the tip of his tongue. Jungkook soon nodded, never breaking eyesight. "I am your good boy. Forever and always."

The gleamed smile that crawled over Taehyung's face was to die for; he looked so incredibly relieved and Jungkook was so happy he was the reason for it. "I am your good boy," He repeated. And just like that, Jungkook felt Taehyung's lips against his.

It felt like fire. Jungkook wanted to fuel it even more, as he did so by pressing a large hand underneath Taehyung's shoulder and pulling him even closer. He pushed his tongue deep inside Taehyung's mouth, shocking the younger boy as it was always the other way around.

Honestly, he was shocking himself as well.

He could feel Taehyung's hand run through his hair as the other one pulled at his shirt. Jungkook felt so incredibly excited he couldn't contain the little growl that escaped his throat as soon as they parted for air. And to Taehyung, it gave his body a tremble.

"I have lube and condoms in-in the bathroom," Taehyung whispered against Kookie's lips. Jungkook pressed a hard kiss before he moved to grab it. He was impatient; he quickly rushed to the drawer in the bathroom Tae said it was in, and took them out quickly before making way back to the bed.

Already, Taehyung was undressing his pants, so Jungkook decided to do the same. God, was Taehyung just stunning. Even though he wasn't as curvy as a woman, his thick hips were so round it could make Jungkook choke just at the spot. He couldn't contain himself, so Jungkook crawled on top of him and helped himself out by pressing his lips against Taehyung's neck.

The place he had wanted to nip at so badly... Finally, he could mark him all he wanted.

As he bit down all over his shoulder and neck and collarbones, he couldn't help be much more turned on while Taehyung moaned and breathed heavily, with his head turning left and right at how pleasingly painful it felt. Jungkook nearly toppled right over as he continued biting until he was damn content about the amount of hickeys placed all over, and then kissed at Taehyung's lips as he gently pressed his hand against the younger boy's erection.

Taehyung bit his lip and his head leaned back as his tanned skin tone was slightly flushed red at the feeling. Jungkook couldn't wait to take him, but he took it as slow and pleasing as he could for Taehyung. "I love you, Taehyung," Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung couldn't help but giggle awkwardly through his light moans, "You're saying that now?" 

Jungkook smiled and laughed. "I'll say it whenever I want to." The male poured a considerable amount of lube on his fingers and played around with it for a moment; he had not touched lube in years. Not since...

He quickly dissipated the thought from his head and touched at Taehyung's thigh, pressing his index over his hole. "You sure about this?" He wanted to be sure... Just in case.

Taehyung groaned, seemingly impatiently, "Do you want me to fuck you instead?"

Jungkook flustered up and shook his head aggressively. He was not a bottom, despite his soft personality. "Oo-oopsie." His finger inserted into the younger male and he earned a hiss in return, as both were hearing the squelching noises coming from the liquid and the moistness of the male's ass rubbing so greatly together, along with the pre-cum dripping onto his stomach; Jungkook was finding this absolutely tempting.

Soon, a second finger, and then a third came along, scissoring him and making sure to keep him as open as he could because... He'd need it.

"Put it in now... O-oh fuck put it in, Oppa," Taehyung whined. Jungkook gulped; he didn't need to be told twice. Pouring some more lube onto the condom around his dick, Jungkook already noticed how fucking rock hard he was. Now aligning it against the rim of the male, he leaned over Taehyung and gave him a chaste kiss all over his lips as he inserted himself slowly.

Taehyung grit his teeth and wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's muscular shoulders with strength, legs trembling and chest heaving at the feeling of Jungkook's massive cock entering his asshole. "Shit," He chuckled through his pain, "You really are big, Oppa."

The older male kissed him and felt himself getting half-way, "It'll feel better in a few minutes. I'll take my time going in." Jungkook felt Taehyung calm down a little at that, making him feel glad he trusted in Jungkook. And he was true to his word; he did not go in quickly even though his urge to thrust was strong, waiting until Taehyung was ready for that and verbally told him so.

"I'll start now..." Jungkook started moving his hips slowly at first, making sure Taehyung would get used to his size and letting his butt stretch out to fit it. Fuck, he felt so warm inside – Jungkook felt so god damn complete being inside of him. "Ah, Taehyung..." He moaned, gripping at one of the younger male's lower thighs and stretching his butt so he could get in deeper.

Taehyung seemed to gasp at this position, squeezing tighter around the older male's dick as he kept pressing into that one bundle of nerves. "There!" He breathed, feeling Jungkook growl against his bruised neck and pushed even harder than before.

The reversed roles were both strange on them, yet somehow it worked so well together. Jungkook was surprisingly dominant during sex, while Taehyung was strangely... Not. However, there was a reason because of that... Something to do with lying to Jungkook, but that wouldn't stop Taehyung for future sex. 

"Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung...!" Jungkook moaned as if he were engraving his name into his brain, not able to comprehend what was going on around them other than the fact that he was finally having sex with his boyfriend. The heat in his stomach was pooling and he could feel it coming, so he made sure to continue ramming his cock right into Taehyung's prostate, listening to his cute moans fly out of his mouth. To make sure his baby had all the pleasure right now, Kookie also wrapped his hand around the base of Taehyung's leaking member and started pumping furiously.

Taehyung's mouth shot open and he gripped at the bed sheets, wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist to push him deeper. "God, Oppa, I feel like...!" He stared at the ceiling in wonder, and Jungkook had found this behaviour strange but he did not pay much attention because Taehyung looked so adorable right now under all of this good.

Pushing himself even more, he could see the way Taehyung's body was twitching slightly until his back finally arched and his eyes closed, cumming all over his own stomach as his hole tightened as well. Jungkook groaned at the feeling and continued bucking his hips until he felt the sizzling feeling burn his entire body and come into the condom, feeling his body rack with pleasure as well as he milked himself out. Hearing Taehyung's little oversensitive whimpers made him feel a little bad, so he gave him another good kiss as he slipped out.

Taehyung looked so fucking sexy underneath.

They were both rather silent, breathing heavily as Jungkook fell down next to Taehyung and looked at his beautiful red tanned skin, hoping to catch his breath very soon. Jungkook's eyes were wide like a pup's, almost as if he was afraid of what Taehyung had thought of it. "How... How was that?"

Taehyung swallowed, coming down from his high and looking back at the male. He felt almost embarrassed, but he couldn't help giggle almost excitedly. "That was... Amazing. I'm so glad I waited for you, Kookie." Then, he looked down at his own stomach and frowned a little. "And this is... Kind of gross."

They both chuckled lazily at that. Jungkook didn't want to get up, but he forced himself as he put on underwear, making sure to go grab some napkins and his own cum towel for Taehyung. When he returned with it, Taehyung seemed to shoot up with energy as he snatched it from Jungkook's hand.

"Oh, your cum towel!" He grinned victoriously and wiped his skin from the warm liquid with it, strangely feeling himself getting rather hard again. "Here, Oppa," With innocent eyes, he made sure Jungkook grabbed it – but he had received the most confused look ever from the older. He loved that look on him.

Strange how after sex people feel so relaxed and so much closer to one another than before. Taehyung loved this foreign feeling and he felt extra cuddly, which Jungkook found was a bit of unusual behaviour from the male. "Why are you so cuddly today?"

Jungkook was on his chair, looking at his computer screen so he could look if there were any people in his town training vocals so he could get better again. However, Taehyung being on his lap and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's entire body while his head leaned against his neck was a bit constricting.

"Hey... J-Jungkook?" Jungkook hummed in response, not able to look Taehyung in the eye but he stopped his actions and pressed a hand against Taehyung's waist. "I... This was......" He could feel Taehyung huddling even further into his body, "I never had sex before you."

And then, it was Jungkook's turn to freak out. "What?!" He blinked a few times and was left with an open jaw. "I-I was your first?! But what about all the talk of- when you were still doing videos—"

"That... Was just a front."

"A front?" Jungkook pursed his lips, holding Taehyung almost tighter, "A front for... Who?"

There was silence for what felt like a long moment. Jungkook felt nervous, completely unsure of what to think. Did this have something to do with ... That person harassing him?

"I... I..." He paused, "... I just wanted to get away as fast as I could." 

      ♪♪♪     

OOOOO GET AWAY ?? damn i wonder what kind of shit taehyungs trying to get away from 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

232K 14.3K 47
. . . where jeongguk meets a pretty boy who does less than pretty things . . . started- 4-3-19 ended- 4-21-20
6.6M 332K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
1M 50K 83
[JJK x KTH] social media fic | Where in innocent Taehyung's ass nude accidentally got sent to the group chat. And where Jungkook, who apparently hate...
6.7K 528 23
Jungkook's family is messed up, but so is Taehyung's. They really only have each other. comments and votes are nice, thank you<3 warning; cursing...