Detroit become human X reader...

By m0thMushie

This book is complete and I wrote this as a cisfemale bi 15-year-old, so Please for the sake of my sanity yo... More

Bye.
Connor x {mute} reader
Connor x reader ⚠️SMUT⚠️
Jerry(s) x reader
Connor x reader [savior]
Jericho x cute! Child! reader
Connor x {mute} reader pt.2
Connor x Mobster! reader {thrown back}
Ralph x {depressed} reader ||P I L L S||
(connor x reader)Halloween{smutt}
OH SHIT
Connor x android!reader x markus •DEVIANCY•
OOOOOO FUCCCK
Connor x reader#EDEN#
A/N IMPORTANTE
Kara x male human reader {Home}
Jericho x reader {HOME}
Another case (connor x reader)) vent warming
Connor x reader human x markus (OXENFREE)
Thank you💖
Rock it out (connor x reader
HOLY PISS AND VINIGAR
💚Q&A💚
Animal head
Father! Connor x reader ((mafia au))
Connor x reader
Human! Markus x steam punk! reader
OH MY FHCKING GOD
Connor x automaticton! Pt.2
THANK YOU

Connor x automaticton! #H U R T#

8.6K 118 65
By m0thMushie

((That means steampunk robotic reader AH also

TIME TRAVEL SORTA IM A SUCKER FOR IT AHHHHHHH also britSh accent IM SORRY))

Running

London,1896, December,13th

The Music pounded through my Head as I felt the bullet wound hit my shoulder. Knocking backwards in to the wall. Oil splattered on the beautiful wall paper they had up.

"RUN (Y/N) RUN!"
My owner Mr.Frye yelled at me, pushing me out of the window. I fell and hit the ground knocking me in between two crates damaging my eye lid permanently closing it for the time being.

I am a automaticton only a few To exist of me, they say I am ahead of my time yet I believe I'm perfectly fine. I picked my self back up and fixed my chaps. I am a nanny for young children to be watched while mister Frye was in town yet now I ran through the cobble streets of London with all the snow falling.

I ran into many people who looked at me like a copper and steel monster. I stoped and looked down at my shoulder, leaking the oil that seeped through my copper tubed veins on to my beautiful (f/c) blouse. I felt dizzy and realized I was loosing my oil and coolant quickly, running into mr.Andersons engineer work shop he looked happy to see me until a frown took over his face with the look of my body he put hours of back breaking work into.

"M-mr.Anderson I need help! Please!"
Mr.Anderson was a engineer, Mr.Frye paid him to make me for his daughter to care for her. I was knocked out of thought as I hit the floor and knocked my head down hard, I watched not him yet his daughter run over to me and hold my head in her lap. She has grown attached to me from the moment I was built.

"Oh my sweet Christ! My Girl! You will be as good as new! I promise okay!?" I nodded and hugged her hand as my oily black tears leaked from my eyes. I didn't know why they did yet I realized

I was scared to let go.

Watching my creators daughter Miss.Anderson cry, I reach a hand up to her and looked her.

"Please don't cry miss..." my boiler sizzled out, my one photoreceptor started to faded my world to black, my joints stiffened before me and I watched her arch her head over mine holding me close as I released what steam I had left in me escape from my mouth and vents on the sides of my face to brush past her crying face.

"Please don't go..."

-((Connor POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Me and hank sat in the couch while I cradled sumo in my lap on a rainy afternoon, the office was dead and hank decided we might as well go home. Hank sat sipping on a beer as a usual.

"What do you wanna do Connor?" I guess he finally grew bored of watching drunk history.

"I don't know Lieutenant" I looked at him and he got up. Sumo jumped out of my lap and got down.

"Actually now that I think about it I have stuff I need to pick up at a warehouse down by the ship yard, They shipped some stuff that belonged to my dads side of family in London." He looked at me and I stood up fixing my tie and suit dusting off the sumos Long white hair.

"Sure Lieutenant" I patted sumo on the head before leaving the house following him out to the car, getting in and taking off to our next location.

—((TIME SKIP))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We arrived at the ship yard and parked the car. Hank walked around and I followed him intentionally. He groaned in frustration.

"If we can find the fucking warehouse that would be a fucking blessing." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. I walked in front of him and scanned around only to find There was the ware house, Next to the ship yard near a field that was to be turned into condos.

"Lieutenant it's over there" I looked at him and pointed. He looked in the direction my eyes were.

"Alright back in the car, I'm to damn lazy to haul all the shit over from there to here." He got back in and I got in as well.

"What do you think is in there hank?" He looked at me. He smiled a little.

"Probably some old stuff, my family is London and such, my great great great grandfather was a engineer from what my family told me, a very smart man." I looked at him as we pulled up into the field that was covered in tall yellowed grass. He backed up to the edge of the ware house. As we parked the car we got out and I walked to the door. A big red sign painted.

DAVID ANDERSON'S & FAMILY PROPERTY
{ONLY}

Hank walked up to the chained doors with cutters and cut it. Dust plumed into the air and the rain gently tapped on the roof of the old warehouse.
Old trunks and crates were scattered around. Hank walked around and opened crates filled with old trinkets and tools. I scanned them making sure there was no dangerous chemicals.

{BOX #1 SCANNING....
-CHEM SET
-LANTERN
-FAMILY PHOTOS

{BOX #2 SCANNING.....
-METAL
-GEARS
-SPARE PARTS, BLUE PRINTS FOR R0S13...

R0s13?

"Well god damn.... hey Connor come look at this!" Hank called me over after he popped of the top to a busted crate and when I came over it was a hand crafted and carved robotic woman. They were in a knee hugging position. There eye was white from the sun flashing thought the crates cracks and breaks in the wood.

{SCANNING....
-CODE:R0S13
-BUILT:AUGUST, 14, 1896
-BY: Edgar Anderson
-MISSING PARTS/DAMAGED PARTS:
+BROKEN OIL LINES
+SHOCKED PHOTORECEPTORS
+BROKEN EYE LID
+SHOULDER PANEL #370
+BACK SHOULDER PANEL #476

-NEEDS TO BE REPLACED FOR PROPER FUNCTION
+oil lines from copper to flexible lines
+redialed eyes}

"Well What's it's damage? I wanna see if she can run again" hank sounded intrigued for once in his life besides the deviant cases.

"There is a lot of damage lieutenant, yet I did find spare parts in the box over there as well as blueprints" I looked at him and he nodded he was reading a letter witch I assumed was from the crate. It was in very neat hand writing on old parchment paper.

[December, 16, 1896
My dearest invention,

As selfish as it may seem I'm leaving you off for your own good.
the world was not ready for a invention filled with such power and hope as you.
I have shipped you to America for the brighter future with my daughter. I'm sure she will be happy once she can wake you up again, I even sent spare parts! You are like another child to me, and you have been relived if your duty for Mr.Frye for I have made him hire a living being and not a creation such as your self.

Good luck in the new world of findings.
~Edgar Anderson]

"Well let's pack up shop and take her home okay Connor?" He folded up the note and shoved it in his pocket.

"Okay lieutenant"

—((TIME SKIP))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We moved all the boxes to hanks basement, I was intrigued by the woman in the box,
R0S13. I pulled her out and studied her features while pulling hay out of her (h/l) (h/c) hair and getting rid of her mouse bitten and chewed up dress.

She was a work of art and time, a custom made for a reason, not a print and press for AX400s or other androids. I looked in Hanks basement for supplies for the metal bot.

I eventually found a big sheet to wrap her in while I got to work on her shoulder wound and reading the blueprints left for her to be repaired.

((Time skip cause I'm lazy af))
((READER POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Light came in to Focus with my photoreceptors, I look out the window to see a sea of stars and I front of me a handsome young man, to be looking in a book. My book!

"Hey that looks like me don't it!" I spoke up in a loud voice, I haven't talk for so long I didn't realize how loud I was making the poor man fall backwards in his seat. A ring on the side of his head flash a dangerous red color. I covered my mouth with my hand and got off the table with a huge clash hitting the ground, god was walking always this weird?!

"I am terribly sorry for frightening you darling!" I looked at him and he looked at me and pure amusement.

"It's okay" He was American! Now that's hard to come by in London!"
-((CONNOR POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"I'm sorry I am not at my ultimate state of appearance!" She looked at her rusty hand only to push some hair behind her steal ear and looked back up at me

"Yet who might you be darling?" She hugged the sheet to her body closely.

"I am RK800,  or know as connor. I'm a android sent from cyber life" I stood up helping her stand up. Steam escaped from her lips and vents as she smiled at me cutely.

"Your not a robot or android, you have the most beautiful features! If you were a bot oh my you would look as old and crusted as me by now!" She looked at me what a happy yet sad look and her other eye wasn't opening for some odd reason. It made me sad to think she thought of her self that way.

"Now then we're is Mr.Anderson! I bet he will be happy to see me! Same with the miss!" I looked at her confused. There was only one Anderson and that was hank, I watched her pull out a photo from one of her arm plates. She held it out to me,

"This is what they look like, Oh! I hope Mr. Frye isn't upset about my inconvenience!" It was a photo from March,18, 1896 it was outside in a huge garden filled with beautiful flowers Mr.Anderson and his daughter stood together with the bot. Hank walked up behind me and looked at me.

-((HANK POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

God how am I gonna tell her this?

"Ahh! Mr Anderson! Your hair is quite a mess! I guess I'm not the only one with bad hair today! Where's the miss?" She was looking at me with her one eye. Stumbled over to me with the help of Connor to make her walk and I looked at her. Why am I the damn heart breaker?!

"Listen miss?"
"Miss (y/n)! That is me!" She looked at me her eyes were lifeless and young yet they looked so wise.

"okay miss (y/n), so do you even know the date or time it is right now?"

"Why it's 1897-"
"No, it's 2038, your Andersons are my ancestors."
She furrowed her eye brows and looked at me.

"Well then we're is he?! And Mr.Frye?!" She looked at in a pure panic and shock, Steam was emitting from her vents slowly. Connor held her up and she held onto him.

-((CONNOR POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"They have all pasted away, a very long time ago back in England, your in America (y/n)...."
She shuddered and crumbled to the floor. I bent down to her level and held her close, I felt it was my job to do so. My hand had black spots on it

{SCANNING...
OIL & COOLENT}

She was crying? Yes she was crying.

"They are all gone? So you are Mr.Andersons...." she looked up at hank, her face was covered in oily black steaks from her eyes.
"Yes I am"

She hugged me close to her and held on to me shaking. I held her back,

"don't worry, we are family now and we will not separate.." I looked at hank and he nodded at me.

"We are family and we will stick together"

((IM SO SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, DEERMOMMA HAS BEEN FEELING SICKY ICKY SO I WILL WROTE AS WELL AS I CAN!))

(( Also if you find the reference I will love you💖))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 524 42
The title says it all. But what will happen along the way? (I'd just like to say I wrote this book when I was THIRTEEN and I'm now 20. I am aware it...
57.7K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
11.4K 89 22
Why hello there so this is a little book that I've I wanted to too so here it is please message me for requests of the book! Things I will NOT write...
My life By Angel

Teen Fiction

669 18 21
I'm 15 and this is My Life. Crazy and Unexpected things happen but I try my best to deal with them. It's kind of a diary type of story but also just...