Scintilla | ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs

Autorstwa seopresso

an anthology of kpop oneshots - fluff, smut and angst. requests are open, though delayed. Więcej

exordium
001 - pounds & dollars | j.jk
003 - one last time | j.jk
004 - adulterous | j.jh
005 - face your feelings | l.mk
006 - the idiot's guide to unhook a bra | k.th [i]
007 - the idiot's guide to unhook a bra | k.th [ii]

002 - just your attention | j.jk

128 3 0
Autorstwa seopresso

pairing :: jeon jungkook × reader

summary :: you couldn't always blame it on the hormones for being sexually frustrated when jungkook (or more particularly his thigh) was around.

genre :: smut

word count :: 2.6k words.

note :: jungkook is bias wrecking me and I cannot honestly handle it.

YOU OPENED THE DOOR TO the room only to see Jungkook working hard on his laptop, typing away his time with his eyes fixated on the screen. You sighed and leaned against the panel of the door in vain.

Jungkook was always caught up in his work. You came home only to find Jungkook coding a program or sleeping because the day was exhaustive. It had been days since Jungkook had given you any attention. It had been months since Jungkook took you out on a date.

Beyond everything, you were sexually frustrated.

The purple vibrator that you had bought for occasions such as these helped you to an extent but none came even close to the effect Jungkook's cock had on you. You had taken a bite of the sweet apple and it was too late to go back now.

"Jungkook," you called out as you walked slowly towards him, taking small strides, praying tonight was going to be a lucky one. Your boyfriend hummed in response. His attention was still fixated on his work and you were genuinely getting agitated by now.

"Jungkook-ah," you whined and leaned over his shoulder as you stood behind him. Jungkook merely smiled and continued his work, typing so quickly on his keyboard that you even wondered if he pressed the keys properly.

You propelled yourself a bit further, letting your hot breath fan over his ears and the side of his face and neck. Jungkook ignored your presence and let you be.

You kissed his neck. Jungkook stopped for an instant before continuing with his work. You were slowly getting irked over the fact that Jungkook was still not giving you enough attention.

You trailed kisses up and down his neck before parting your lips slightly and sucking on his neck in an attempt to form a distinct hickey. A sigh escaped from Jungkook's mouth and that seemed to have led him to type only quicker.

You sucked, letting slick noises emit from your mouth. You let the free hand roam around your body. You were after all only wearing Jungkook's shirt with no undergarments underneath. Jungkook would not have observed that. It had been long since Jungkook had observed you even.

The free hand of yours trailed down to the hemline of his shirt before letting it travel underneath, as it touched and caressed every corner and crook of his body.

"Y/N," Jungkook finally uttered. "Stop. I've work to do."

"And I've work to do. So, let's just stick to what we were doing as you pleased," you snarled at your boyfriend. You stood up straight and began unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt that you weren't wearing before the man himself, who had turned around to see your antics.

You slowly opened the button one after another, letting Jungkook die in agony. He stomped slightly, rocking his leg. You raised your eyebrow and asked, "I thought you had work."

Jungkook stretched his arms out and catching hold of your hips, he pulled you onto his lap. The impact led to the half-opened shirt to fall off one of your shoulder showing a lot of your left breast.

With your face ever so close to Jungkook, you could see the dark circles underneath his eyes. The poor man was working himself to death. His eyes had lost their spark and you genuinely wished that Jungkook would let go once in a while and enjoy the present.

However, you could also see how beautiful he was - his rosy lips that were parted and his nose that was sharp. Jungkook was a beauty carved from the finest and you were glad to call him yours.

"Fuck," Jungkook swore under his breath. You smiled. You lifted your hand and stretching your index finger, you poked Jungkook's head, pushing it back.

"I lead today," you mumbled, cupping Jungkook's face. "I lead and get what I want today because you've been a bad, bad boy these weeks."

Jungkook gulped, his eyes turning a shade darker. He stretched his hands back to shut his laptop. You leaned forward and caught Jungkook midway for a kiss. You held Jungkook's face, guiding and directing the kiss, being forceful and trying to show the dominance you clearly lacked. Jungkook always led and it was taking you a long time to get used to what you had asked.

"But, Y/N," Jungkook protested as you broke off the kiss. "What did I do wrong?"

You got off his laps and Jungkook's eyes widened. You clear caught sight of Jungkook's growing hard-on and smiled to yourself. You folded your arms and in the process, pushed your breasts up.

"I want to ride you," you said and Jungkook smiles, "So be it."

"No," you cut him off. You hoped to be elaborate. You just did not want to ride him (not that that wasn't a dynamic experience of its own). You wanted to ride his thigh. Every time you saw Jungkook walk in those tight leather jeans with his thighs looking perfect, you could not have helped but wonder how it'd feel like riding it.

"Then?"

"You don't question me, love," you leaned forwards, your breasts shaking due to the impact. "I do the questioning."

"I want to ride your thighs," you told him in a tone lower than it was originally as you edged closer to him and bend over to face him directly.

Jungkook gulped. He knew deep down that as much as he longed to have the reins back with him, you trying your best to look dominating was sinful.

"Can I?" You asked, accidentally. Your eyes widened as you realised and you quickly looked down. Jungkook smiled and blinked in response to let you have your moment. You seemed to have been trying really hard.

You slightly parted Jungkook's legs, giving you space to accompany yours. Before sitting on them, you flipped your hair to let it rest on one shoulder of yours and leaned forward to remove Jungkook's white shirt.

You were pleased, nonetheless to say. Jungkook had an effect on you, undoubtedly. However, you were still standing in front of him, strong and determined to have your way. You had feared initially that you'd be already begging for him and his devious ways with you.

Jungkook stared at you, ensuring that he did not break contact with her at all. He knew you liked it and you did truly. You lifted Jungkook's shirt up as he allowed you to and threw it to a corner.

Fucking minx, Jungkook screamed out loud in his head. He watched you closely. Jungkook had always loved it to do that. Yes, he was guilty as charged for being so caught up in his work, but he realised his mistake. He was missing out on all this.

But if it were his lack of attention that led you to be a vamper, he wouldn't mind doing this all over again.

You took a deep breath as you looked Jungkook up and down and finally let your eyes land on his thighs. His thick thighs. Jungkook's thighs were one of the many reasons for your wet dreams. His thighs, that were so tight and firm, looked like they were made of steel. They even enhanced his beautiful backside besides his crotch that they almost stole all the attention from his already handsome face.

So, you were not exactly surprised this morning when you woke up, drenched in your sweat, panties damp all because you dreamt of riding Jungkook's thighs. That dream edged you to the ultimate levels of endurance of your sexual frustration.

"Are you rethinking everything?" Jungkook asked out of concern. You faced Jungkook. You were intimidated by your own fantasies as much as you wanted to try it out. Jungkook understood this and you realised that that was one of the million reasons why you loved him.

"Yes," you mumble, embarrassed. You ended up just making a fool out of yourself and nothing more. You could feel the ground below you slipping as you drowned in your own embarrassment until -

"That was hot," Jungkook's voice resonated in tones lower and he pulled you into his thigh so suddenly that you let out a squeal subsequently followed by your eyes widening at what happened.

"Jungkook," you let out a sigh. Your hands extended to grip on Jungkook's shoulder for some sort of balance while his huge hands held your hips in position.

"Would you let me take control?" Jungkook asked, leaning forward. His breath warmed your neck and a sharp rush of tingles ran down your spine, making you slicker than you already were. Jungkook was kind enough to ask you to hand over the reins; however, he also looked like he would take them even if you didn't give it to him.

You nodded and that was a signal enough for Jungkook. Holding your hip down on to his thighs more precisely, he pulled you forward towards him. You gasped at the friction and your head dropped forward, resting momentarily on Jungkook's neck. You could feel him growing against your thigh as it was pressed. Your breath was already getting irregular.

"Grind on my thighs, baby," Jungkook whispered into ears and caught hold of your earlobe between his teeth.

On that cue, you pressed your core, dripping, further into his thighs and started grinding on him slowly.

"Jungkook-ah," your words ever so slowly turned into moans, each of a higher frequency than the previous one, "Oh my God."

Your voice was trembling. You could feel the sensation in your centre, spreading and vibrating through your whole body. You held onto Jungkook's shoulder tighter than you already were. Your brain was slowly releasing oxytocins and endorphins for you felt blissful.

Jungkook let out a deep grunt as he watched the sight before him. You were moving back and forth on his thighs and you looked to have found heaven momentarily. Your face was washed with a look of pleasure as your moaned his name over and over and over again as if he was the reason why you were breathing at that moments. Your eyes were shut tight and you rubbed yourself on his thighs. Jungkook could arguably say that this was one of his favourite looks on your face.

Your right hand drop from his shoulder and you allowed it to land on his covered girth. He was thick everywhere and you loved it. You opened your eyes, looking at Jungkook and letting him see how lost you were in seventh heaven. Jungkook helped you move quicker on his thighs subsequently as he pulled you back and forth. You gripped on his covered shaft, giving it a few pumps as much as the covered denim permitted you to.

The air is soon filled with the sounds of your loud moans and and his deep grunts. Your body was firmly grinding on his thighs. Your hand was pumping Jungkook and moving around his covered shaft rhythmically. Jungkook's hands, that were holding you down onto his thighs, were flexed which helped him help you grind on himself quicker. The friction from moving to and fro his thigh and tense thighs, that he flexed occasionally to emit a louder moan from you, sent waves of pleasure slowly through clit as it was pressed.

"J-Jungkook," you screamed, not caring for anyone hearing you being a moaning mess, "I'm close. I'm so f-fucking close."

Jungkook's eyebrows quirked up. He knew you were close. He had always known when you were close. Your lips quivered, your eyes rolled to the back of your head, you trembled. Jungkook loved seeing you like this - like the moaning mess you were for me, unrestrained and loud.

He moved one of his hands. You let out a sigh at the loss of contact and you gripped on his cock a little harder, rubbing it quicker. He slipped one of his thumbs between your bodies to find your button.

"Aha," Jungkook smiled to himself on finding it and started pressing on it, letting his thumb move in small circles, considering the limited space he had.

"Jung- ah!" You moaned and your head rolled backwards in sheer pleasure. "Oh my." You gripped harder on his shoulders to balance yourself, your one hand still wrapped warmly around his manhood.

"Oh my fuck," you screamed out loud, followed by the repeated chanting of his name when your climax hit you. You felt like your core was exploding and your eyes screwed shut as you kept riding Jungkook's thigh sloppily.

"That's it, baby," Jungkook encouraged you, whispering to you to continue. He grunted as he bucked into your hand that was wrapped around his phallus. His one hand that was on your clit, now wrapped around your hand, guiding you and helping you to squeeze him harder to reach his own high. Your head tilted slightly as you watched Jungkook's face slowly morph into one of extreme pleasure. He looked sinful, not that he normally didn't.

You let out a whimper as his thighs move up along with his hips, asking more friction to your sensitive core. You moved up and down his shaft, adjusting on how Jungkook's facial expressions changed. With a few hard thrusts from Jungkook himself into your hands, he finally explodes in his denim pants, the stain, that was existing thanks to his precum, making its way bigger on the front and him, emitting a loud grunt. You watched in admiration how Jungkook thrust a bit more into your hands.

Your bodies slowly halted in its movement. Your high subsided along with Jungkook's as your breath returned to normalcy. Jungkook leaned forward to peck you on your lips lovingly, which was soon after followed by a deep longing kiss. You pulled away to face Jungkook who had leaned sideways to pick up the shirt of his that you had been wearing. He draped it over you, pulling the open seams closer and lovingly caressed your face, with an expression of gratitude.

"That was perfect," he said, rubbing small circles with his thumbs on your skin at your hip. He looked at you with droopy eyes and a careened body.

"It felt amazing." You felt comfortable now. Jungkook did not make your sexual fantasies seem weird. He never did and you felt blessed.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook cupped your face and pressed his forehead to yours. "I'm sorry for being so caught up with work that I haven't been paying much attention to you."

Jungkook looked sincerely into your eyes and you felt your heart warm up. This man loved you to no bounds and you loved him for everything so much.

"It's alright," you told him as you pulled away and kissed his forehead. Jungkook and you stayed like that for a while in each other's overwhelming presence. "I love you, Jungkook."

"So much more, Y/N," he hugged you warmly. Pulling you away, minutes later and holding you at an arm's length, Jungkook smiled stupidly at you with his eyes glistening.

"If ignoring you means this, I'm ready to this all over again," he sheepishly agreed and you laughed, flicking his forehead as you jokingly gasped. The room resonated your laughter accompanied by Jungkook's soon after. You were truly blessed.

"Asshole, why do I even adore you?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.4K 526 10
Smut =🔞 Angst =💔 Fluff =💖 This includes NCT Dream, 127, U and WayV ✨You can Request in the comments or Curios cat(banana_jaemin_) me if you want...
192K 3.1K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
167K 3.2K 30
bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.]
552K 8.7K 52
Just a bunch of soft fluffy fluff, zero smut lots of cringe ❤️ ok maybe a little bit of smut.