...Yours Truly (Completed)

By SriSsv

Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the pl... More

YT Part 1
YT Part 2
YT Part 3
YT Part 4
YT Part 5
YT Part 6
YT Part 7
YT Part 8
YT Part 9
YT Part 10
YT Part 11
YT Part 12
YT Part 13
YT Part 15
YT Part 16
YT Part 17
YT Part 18

YT Part 14

8.1K 409 28
By SriSsv

Part 14:

Arnav became restless with his thought of Khushi. He felt suffocated in the room. So, he decided to go to terrace for some fresh air and to sort the thoughts. He liked to watch the garden from terrace. That was his and his Choti's favourite view then. Even they used to play on the terrace looking at garden when they were in Raizada Mahal, Lucknow. But today the view didn't give him much needed relaxation. His anger went wild seeing the scene in front of him. There in the garden, sat both his best friends, side by side, Aman's hands holding Khushi's. This irked Arnav to the core. He strode towards the downstairs like a raging bull.

Downstairs, in the garden

Few minutes before, where Arnav is in his confused state with Khushi's thoughts; Khushi also felt disturbed from the happenings. So, for relaxing she thought of walk little in garden. She so wished to go to terrace to have their favourite view of garden. Even if it's night, anyone can see the garden clearly with the bright lights. But having the way to terrace next to Arnav's room, she decided to walk in garden. After few minutes of walk, she sat on the garden bench. Her thoughts went to the man of her heart. She always wanted to be with Arnav throughout her life. But when Khushi heard Arnav saying to Aman about her being his FRIEND, she felt shattered and betrayed. But then she realized, putting herself in Arnav's shoes. But how much she tried controlling and assuring her heart, she still felt the pain in her heart. Her thoughts got break with a tap on her shoulder. She looked at the person

"Aman saab?"

"No... BHAI... Aman Bhai"

"Aman Bhai?"

"Yes... for you, exclusively" Aman gave an ear to ear smile to Khushi making her smile little with the moist in her eyes.

"What are you doing here Chutki?"

"Nothing saab."

"CHUTKI"

"Maaf kijiyega... Bhai... oh god... I'm sounding so weird" she smiled embarrassed "Nothing Bhai... I'm just sitting for fresh air"

"Hmm... I will come to the point straight. Why did you reject Amma's proposal? I know you love Arnav, Chutki. Then what's wrong? Why aren't you ready to get married to him?"

"..."

"Chutki? Look, this is not the matter to be silent. I know you can't live without him. I can see your love towards him in your eyes, in your words, in your every gesture and in your every action. He is really a stupid to not to understand your love"

"Bhai... let me tell you one thing. I'm talking with you so calmly, because, you are CHOTE MALIK'S friend. But that doesn't mean I will allow you to say anything to him. Please, don't make me wild with Chote Malik's family" Khushi's warning always straight

"Um... I'm sorry for that. Bahut saalo se aadat ho gayi hai (it became habit from so many years). I will try to control my tongue before you. Please give me some time" seeing Khushi's serious node, he breathed in relief "Now tell me, why did you reject the proposal from Mom?"

"I don't want to force Chote Malik"

"What?"

"I heard him saying to you that I'm his best friend, nothing else"

"But Chutki, if you tell him about your feelings, then he may..."

Khushi stopped him saying further "I don't want that. I know if I say about my feelings, then he will definitely marry me. I don't want that to happen. If he doesn't have any feelings for me, then let it be. But I don't want to force him. He may not be happy with me in future" while saying this tears rolled from Khushi's eyes

"What? If he won't be happy with YOU, then he can never be happy with anyone Chutki"

"Please don't say that. I want him to be happy in his life. I will do anything for that, if it costs my life too, I'm ready for that"

Aman, who sat beside this amazing girl, looked at her with surprise in his eyes.

"But, what about you and your happiness?"

"If he is happy, I'm sure, I will be happy too" Khushi smiled at Aman. Admiring her love towards Arnav, Aman patted her head lovingly

"God Bless you Chutki. I wish you will get all your happiness in your life. But what if he has feelings for you?"

"No he doesn't have any and I don't blame him for that"

"How can you say that?"

"He is still seeing me as that same 5 year Choti. I can see that love, which I saw years back in his eyes. I can never forget that love in my life. And how can I expect him to love me? He never saw me? It's almost 15 years we got separated. Seeing suddenly, that too in a weird situation – I'm beating goons – I don't think he will love me at first sight" both Aman and Khushi smiled little. Khushi continued "I knew him from long. I mean I'm watching him from long time, I knew every step of his life. I knew about his each and every success, hard work, love towards people and his every achievement. All these led me towards the love and admiration. I couldn't stop myself from feeling like this about him. But he didn't get any chance to even look at me. When I said about my feelings with Amma, she said it's not wrong to feel. But it's wrong to say to Chote Malik, because they are our Maliks and it may hurt them. So, I stopped myself from confessing. I can never do anything which hurts Chote Malik. I decided to be same Choti, who did everything for HIS happiness. Amma and Bab byu Ji are happy with my decision; they never forced me for anything. They are happy with me for helping Raizada-s. Now their happiness is most important for us, nothing else"

"You know I really think that he have some feelings for you. Didn't you see how jealous he was today morning? Oh god, I never saw him in that situation. He is behaving weird with you." Both laughed their heart out. Aman took Khushi's hands in his and said "But one thing is true, I'm so lucky to meet you Chutki. I'm so glad to have you as my sister. If I found that rascal, sorry for that... if I found that he has feelings for you, then I will do whatever it takes to make him realize his love. You don't worry, you have a big brother with you" Aman patted Khushi's head with one hand while holding her hand in another. Khushi kept her head on his shoulder, feeling brotherly love for the first time.

That is how Arnav saw them. He didn't hear their conversation, because they finished talking before he comes. Arnav felt like volcano is building in his heart. He took long strides towards them and pulled Khushi up towards him, by holding her elbow making both Khushi and Aman flabbergasted.

"Chote Malik?"

"Just SHUT UP" this is the first time Arnav shouted on Khushi in his full angry, making Khushi eyes tear up.

"What THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE AT THIS HOUR?"

"Arnav... relax... why are you shouting at her?" Aman tried to calm the tiger

"Not you Aman... I'm asking this crazy girl" Arnav turned to Khushi and asked again "I'm asking you what are you doing at this hour" he gritted his teeth

"I'm sitting here to get some fresh air" Khushi said in a low voice

"Don't you know this is not good for a girl to sit outside late at night?"

"She is not alone Arnav, I'm here with her" Aman again tried

"AnSWER ME DAMN IT!!! Don't you know how dangerous it can be to stay ALONE?" he looked straight into Khushi's eyes.

Understanding his meaning, Khushi removed his hand from her elbow and looked at him with hurt in her eyes "Before you say anything, it will be good if you think Chote Malik. I never expected YOU from all the people to say this. I never expected YOU from all the people will think like this about me"

After hearing Khushi, Aman too understand the meaning of Arnav's words "Have you lost your mind Arnav?"

"Aman stay out of this" Arnav gritted his teeth

"NO he won't... you indirectly blamed us, then how can he stay out" Khushi raised her voice on Arnav

Arnav looked at Khushi then moved to Aman "She is raising her voice on me because of YOU. I won't accept it" he turned back and dragged Khushi inside the building. Aman followed them. Arnav pushed Khushi inside the guest room, which is emptied by Shyam's departure and locked the door.

"Arnav... stop doing that"

Arnav took Aman's hand and dragged him too towards his room

When they enter inside Aman pushed Arnav hard making him fell on the floor and locked the door

"What the!!! HOW DARE YOU AMAN..." Arnav shouted

"NOT ONE MORE WORD Mr. RAIZADA... Otherwise, I will kill you right now" Aman is not less

"What the!!! How dare you?"

"Oh not again... you already asked that" Aman mocked Arnav "And you very well know how much dare I can. Now answer me, what the hell are you thinking about yourself when you said those words to Khushi? How dare YOU?" Aman couldn't control his anger after seeing the pure innocent love being insulted. He is really mad at Arnav for not understanding Khushi's feelings.

"It's none of anyone's business. I will say whatever I want to her" Arnav is arrogant

"Oh really? Do you really think we will stay calm whenever you use harsh words towards her? Not anymore Mr. Raizada, you might be her Chote Malik, but I'm her Aman b..."

Arnav as usual didn't listen completely and shouted back at Aman "DON'T DARE TO UTTER A WORD. SHE IS MINE, SHE IS MY CHOTI. By the way, what right do you have to utter her name? Who are you to her?"

"Oh... then answer me... who are YOU to her? What right do YOU have to utter her name?"

"I'm her Chote Malik. I'm her best friend damn it..." Arnav felt he is losing the argument.

"How funny... do you really think this is the way best friends behave? If being her friend gives you the right to utter her name and then I have much more rights to do much more to her" Aman is determined to teach a lesson to this arrogant Raizada for insulting Khushi.

"We are best friends, what happens in between us is none of your business"

"Tsk... Tsk... not anymore Arnav... whatever it related to her is my concern and my business from now on. She is such a pure heart; I don't want to lose her. And one more thing Arnav, you failed as a best friend. You failed to understand your best friend's feelings towards her love. I pity you. You are not fit to be her friend, let alone best friend. She did so much for you, only for YOU. But what did you gave her in return, hurt? Pain? I never expected you like this. You are unfit for a pure friendship. I'm feeling really disgusted for being your friend. Sorry for saying this... but I can't stop myself after seeing your treatment towards Khushi" Aman let out his anger and turn to leave the room

"I don't want to lose her" Arnav said in a low voice making Aman stop at the door. Arnav continued "I can't see her with anyone else, not even her parents. I want her full attention to me. I don't want to share her with anyone. When I see her concentrating on others, I don't know why, but I'm losing my control and I'm bashing her with my anger. But trust me Aman, I didn't mean to. She is my Choti, Aman. How can I hurt her?" Aman eyes moisten; hearing the pain in Arnav's tone. 'Got you Raizada' thought Aman. He didn't turn back. "Please Aman, I'm sorry for saying those words to you and Khushi. I'm sorry... I didn't' mean to. When I saw her with you, I... I..."

"But that doesn't give you right to say anything to us Arnav, especially to Khushi. This is not right. I'm seeing you from when she came here. From that time, you are only giving pain to her. What will you do when she decides to go from here, because of your words? What will you do when she thinks that you said those words intentionally? What will you do when she thinks that you don't like her presence here?"

"No... she will never think like that. I know my Choti" Arnav is not ready to agree with Aman. But a tiny doubt and fear entered in his heart

"Do you really think...? Let it be... you can never understand her. If you did, you would have understood her love. I never thought you will do this to her and... forget it... good night" Aman left the room leaving the conversation in between with a smile on his face. Arnav stood there in his place shocked hearing Aman's words.

'Aman and Choti...??? No... no... NO DAMN IT... she is mine... MINE... I won't let her go. She is mine... I will talk with her and everyone tomorrow morning"

*************************************

Next day morning – breakfast table everyone is present there.

"Woh... I want to say something" Garima said hesitantly

"Ha... tell us Garima. What's the matter?" asked Nani

"Um... Malkin, I thought... as Khushi's work here has finished, I want to... to..."

"What you want aunty?" asked Arnav sensing something bad

"Beta... I want us to leave. Khushi's friend already settled the house, so..."

"But what's the need aunty? We all can stay here, right?" asked Anjali

"No beta... I can't work anymore as well as Shashi Ji. And I can't ask Khushi to become maid like me where she wanted to do something. So, I thought it will be better if we go. Khushi can work anywhere as she liked and I can take care of both of my Khushi and Shashi Ji" Garima is clear in her thought

Everyone sat there with shocked faces. They couldn't believe what they are hearing.

"But aunty, Khushi can study staying here too, right?" Anjali tried her best

"No betiya, Khushi wants to be independent. I can't force her to be a house maid"

"But why are you thinking like this? Who told you that Khushi will be a maid in this house?" Ratna was hurt

"That's what we were and we remain the same, bade Malik"

"Leave all this. Chote Malik Ma, please let us move from here" requested Khushi

Arnav rushed to Khushi and held her hand tightly "I already said you, nobody is going anywhere from here. Keep that in your mind Choti"

"I want to... I can't stay here anymore" Khushi looked at the table. She couldn't meet anyone's eyes. Tears rolled down from her eyes. Garima came beside her and hugged her, understanding her pain

"Sh... beta... aisa nahi rote... hush..." nobody ever seen Khushi this vulnerable

"At least tell us what's wrong? Chutki, if you say then only we can solve the problem. If you don't want to say us, at least tell to your Chote Malik, he will see to it" Aran said looking at his son

Khushi looked at Arnav, the next moment he understood her pain. He closed his eyes regretting saying those words. He looked at Aman who is looking back at him so much anger. Their silent argument got disturbed with Garima's voice

"And that too, I want Khushi to get married ASAP"

"WHAT?", shouted both Arnav and Anjali. Both looked at each other. Garima looked at them surprisingly and said "Why are you both surprised? Arnav... she is not your Choti anymore. She is all grown up girl. She can't stay with us all the time. She has to get marry one day, right?"

"Ha... but..." Arnav couldn't say any word. Khushi leaving him forever doesn't sit well with him.

"No but beta... as uncle is not well, I want to marry Khushi as soon as possible. And if she stays here, it won't look good. What can I tell the groom's family about our stay here? We always wanted your family to be our strength; we can't insult this family with our helplessness. Sorry, if we hurt you all. But please allow us to go from here" Garima finished saying.

From all the people, Arnav and Ratna are the most affected people. Arnav never moved his glare from Khushi's face. He couldn't believe that his Choti is ready to leave him and get marry to some other man. He never thought Khushi going against his word, let alone leaving him and getting married.

"Choti... what do you want?" Ratna asked Khushi

Khushi looked at Ratna, who have an accusing look in her eyes. Khushi understood her unsaid accusations.

"What do you want Choti? Do you want to get married as Garima said? Or do you want something else? Can you go away from us? Don't you want to be with us?"

"How can I stay with you all Chote Malik Ma?"

"Don't call her that and just tell, what do YOU want" Arnav gritted his teeth

"Amma never did any wrong for me. So, I trust her. If she and Bau Ji wants me to get marry, then I will do that"

Suddenly Arnav felt his world crashing down. He looked at Khushi's bent face. He can see her red cheeks – is she shying? – He thought. He couldn't take this news easily. He turned back to leave to his room. He has to control his feelings to think normally. When he is about to turn in the corridor of first floor, he heard his mother saying

"When I asked about marriage, you said stupid reasons. You even said..." but Aman stopped her before she blurts out something which shouldn't be done.

"Amma... what happened is happened. There is no use of going back. You please relax..."

"But Aman... she is not ready to..."

"It's okay Amma... I will talk with her and try to convince her. Please you relax..."

Arnav couldn't understand what they are talking about. He entered his room thinking about the words rolled between his mother and Aman. Before he thought something else he heard Anjali calling him from the door

"Di..."

"Chote I want to talk with you. It's really important, about... about Choti"

"What's about her Di? She wanted to go, right? Then let her" Arnav was hurt. He was hurt because of the thought of Choti taking decision without discussing with him. 'I'm her best friend damn it, her Chote Malik' thought Arnav. His thoughts got disturbed by Anjali's touch on his shoulder. He looked at her; she seemed like waiting for some answers

"What Di?"

"Chote... I'm asking what you want."

"Means?"

"About Choti going from here, what do you want?"

Arnav looked at her without any expression. Sighing loudly Anjali said "Chote... We are alive now only because of her and her family. We almost lost her long back. Life is giving us a chance to get our Choti back again. I don't want to lose her again Chote. She is an Angel to us. Please do something."

"I know Di... I too really don't want her to go from here. I too don't want to lose her again. But she is adamant; she is not ready to hear my words"

"Only you can make her agree Chote. She hears only to you. Please try once in a cool manner. And Chote... I mean... why can't you marry Choti?"

"Di!!! What?"

"I don't know whether you have feelings for her or not, but Chote... Hmm... I don't know how to tell"

"Di"

"I wish you marry her, then we won't lose her again. Leave it Chote... Without having feelings, it's not correct" Anjali is about to leave when she heard Arnav

"Di... actually I'm confused..." he looked at Anjali and told her everything about his yesterday's self thoughts on the terrace. Anjali is overwhelmed hearing this. She hugged him and said "This is love Chote... you are in love"

"Di..." Arnav whispered

"Yes Chote... you are in love"

"Are you sure Di?" getting a nod from happy Anjali, Arnav was relieved confirming his love. He had a doubt that he may be in love with her. But now, he is sure, he is in love with his Choti... his Khushi. A small smile adorned his lips, which grew into wider and wider by each second.

"My Choti... my Khushi..."

"But what if she won't agree to marry?" Anjali asked, remembering Khushi's refusal for her mother's proposal.

"I don't give damn. She is mine and she should be with me here, wherever I stay, she is my Choti. I can't let anyone take her away from me. I will make her understand, she should. She doesn't have any other choice other than marrying me. I didn't allow her to leave when I saw her as my best friend. And now, when I realized my love towards her, nobody can take her away from me"

"Then, shall we go down and tell this to everyone?" Anjali is over excited

"Let's go Di... I need to talk with that adamant tigress first" Arnav said having a beautiful smile on his face

When they reached down, they saw everyone sitting there with dull faces. Before Arnav says something, they heard Nani says "I have a solution for this" everyone looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Why can't we marry both Aman and Chutki?"

There is a pin drop silence in the hall. Everyone stayed in their places in shock.

...to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
1.2M 46.6K 65
Awarded in Charmed Romantic Fanfiction by IPK Charm Awards 2018 Cover Credit: @KoeliDalmiya Highest Rank #1 in arhi #2 in IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon #...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
26.3K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...