...Yours Truly (Completed)

By SriSsv

Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the pl... More

YT Part 1
YT Part 2
YT Part 3
YT Part 4
YT Part 5
YT Part 7
YT Part 8
YT Part 9
YT Part 10
YT Part 11
YT Part 12
YT Part 13
YT Part 14
YT Part 15
YT Part 16
YT Part 17
YT Part 18

YT Part 6

9.9K 455 21
By SriSsv

Part 6:

"Where is Di Malkin?" Khushi asked Arnav nearing him.

Everybody looked at Khushi with worried expression.

"Chote Malik, where is Di Malkin? Why aren't you answering me? You are scaring me now. Please tell me, where is she?" Khushi's heart beating widely, her mind is thinking so many possibilities about Anjali.

"Choti... Woh... Di..."

"Please don't tell me that what I'm thinking is true. Please don't tell me that my fears came true" she whispered. Seeing the expression on both Arnav and Aman's face, Khushi understood the matter. She couldn't believe this is happening. She looked at Arnav with worried expression. The matter is confirmed when Arnav's nodded his head looking away. She went to Aman and asked in a low voice "I asked you to give the packet to Chote malik, aap ne diya?" Aman nodded

"Then?" she asked in low voice looking at Arnav and Aman

"What's going on there? What are you three talking secretly?" asked Aran suspiciously

"Nothing..." said the trio at once

"Aran, when did Chote and Chutki say about their secrets? Do you really think they will tell now? And I'm sure, now Aman also teamed up with them. What do you say Ratna?" asked Nani with so much happiness. For few minutes she forgot the yesterday's happenings.

Ratna nodded her eyes while smiling brightly seeing her Chote and Chutki together again

"Okay... Now you all take rest, we will talk later" said Aran agreeing with his wife and MIL

"But..."

"Chutki... First you all take rest. Other things can wait"

"But... Di Malkin...?"

"That's not important anymore Chutki" Aran's voice is stern

Khushi glared at both Arnav and Aman with a I-will-see-you-both-later look. Her angry glare towards the duo got disturbed by Anjali's voice

"Ma... Chote..."

Everyone looked at Anjali.

Khushi looked at Arnav with confusion as asking what Anjali is doing here after her marriage. When Arnav nodded his head blinking his eyes as he will explain later, Khushi ran to Anjali and hugged her tightly not allowing her to breath. "Di Malkin" whispered Khushi

Anjali eyes widened with this particular endearment. Anjali broke the hug and looked at the girl in front of her. The innocence and love in those eyes cleared Anjali's doubts. Anjali smiled looking at Khushi while tears formed in her eyes. Before Anjali hugs Khushi, suddenly a hand pulled Khushi from her back and pushed her little making everyone gasp in shock.

Khushi studied herself and turned back to the person whom she curse and hate most. Seeing his face, her face turned into pure rage surprising Anjali, but immediately a smile appeared on Anjali's face. She looked at Khushi with so much love in her eyes. 'She didn't even change a bit' thought Anjali.

"How dare you? How dare you to hurt my Rani Saheba? Who are you? Who allowed you here? Get out..." shouted Shyam shocking Anjali and raging others.

Arnav stepped forward to go to Shyam and throw him out, but was stopped by Aman.

"Don't Arnav... she knows how to deal with people. She very well can manage him. She is the only person who can answer him before Di. Let her deal the situation" Aman said in a low voice, stopping Arnav successfully.

Khushi tried to control her anger and hatred towards this person, not to want to hurt Anjali.

"Mind your language Mr., think before talking"

"I don't need to think before talking with people like you. I don't allow anyone near my Rani Saheba. Just get out..."

Unable to control his anger, Arnav rushed to them and said "JIJAJI... I brought her here. She is..."

"Arnav!! Did you lose your mind? How can you bring a middle class girl? How can you allow her inside? Is this your business mind? Or did your business mind take vacation? Are you crazy? I never expected you like this. You are behaving like a fool, idi..." he never completed that word. Before anyone can understand what happened, Shyam was lying on the floor holding his cheek, while his corner of lips bleeding slightly.

Except Shyam and Aman everyone in the room knew about Khushi's possessiveness about Arnav. Aman guessed up to some extent. But what they saw made them surprised, shocked, amazed and content

"What did you say? What did you about to call Chote malik?" asked Khushi slightly bending, keeping her head close to Shyam's head

"What the hell? Rani saheba" shouted Shyam

With that call Anjali came out of the shock and helped Shyam to stand up. "Chutki... relax... he is not any outsider dear... he is your jijaji, Shyam Manohar Jha" she turned to Shyam and said "Shyam Ji... she is Chutki I mean Khushi, Chote and my best friend and our family member. She is very possessive of Chote. She reacts widely whenever anyone say bad words about Chote. So..." Anjali's concentration is more on Khushi than her husband.

"But that doesn't mean she can hurt me like this Rani Saheba. I don't allow her in this house. You and all better stay away with her" Shyam is shocked about Anjali's behavior. He never guessed Anjali will ignore him for this tiny winy girl.

Next second he was caught by his shirt collar.

"Who the hell are you to not to allow me in this house? This is MY Chote malik's house. I have every right to live here. And what are you asking Di, to stay away with me, umm? Let me clear you one thing Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha, whatever relation you have, in fact you think you have in this house, they are related to ME before you. They are MY people. Don't try to interfere in MY life or MY time with MY people. I won't tolerate anyone... don't try to act innocent saying Rani whatever. Be in your limits whenever I'm around. Otherwise it won't do any good to you"

She turned to Anjali and others "I'm sorry if I hurt anyone. Sorry Di, but I don't see any good in him. Your choice is really really bad. But remember one thing Di... there is no particular rule for all good looking people or things to be good in nature. I won't leave him if he tries any such things which may hurt you all. I won't leave him, Take Care Di" with that Khushi hugged Anjali and left from there towards her parents, who settled in hall knowing well what is going on the stairs. They both looked at each other and Garima shook her head while rolling her eyes 'She and her possessiveness' she said with Shashi in low voice making him chuckle little.

"Are you okay?" asked Garima knowing well about her daughter for which Khushi nodded her head. She settled on the couch and rested her head on the couch and closed her eyes as feeling dizziness

"What's this Rani saheba? Is this the way to respect the SIL of the house?"

"Please Shyam Ji... not now... we will talk about it later. You please go and take rest in room; I will talk with you later. For now, I want to be with Chutki. It's really long time we had a chat. Please Shyam Ji" with that Anjali rushed to Khushi. Shyam left from there fuming in anger. All Raizada-s looked at each other with a slight smile on their lips and slight naughty glint in their eyes. Both Arnav and Aman shook their hands sharing their happiness with a controlled smile on their faces

Everybody reached to the couch where Gupta-s sat.

"Arnav baba... guest room is ready" HP and OP came there and informed

Nodding his head, Arnav said "thank you... aunty, uncle you should take rest. You freshen up and come, then we will have dinner and we can talk tomorrow with fresh minds. You need rest. Come, I will take you to your room"

"It's okay Chote Malik, just tell me where the room is, I will take my parents" said Khushi

Arnav looked at her for few seconds and went to her. He held her shoulder and said in soft voice "We are same people Choti – your Chote malik, bade malik, Chote malik ma, Di malkin and Nani malkin. We didn't change a bit from that horrible night. So, there is no need for you to act formally, okay? Be yourself, our cute crazy Choti, umm?"

Khushi nodded her head looking at everyone who are smiling at her affectionately.

"Hi... I'm Aman..."

"I know... I'm Khushi"

"You know? How? And why are you introducing yourself as Khushi? You always wanted us to call you as Chutki or Choti, then?" asked Anjali

"Morning I heard Chote Malik calling him. About my name, if I don't' say my name, he will again start calling me Choti Choti... as you know, I don't like that" she pouted with slight irritation and looked at Anjali

Laughing loudly Anjali said "But he can call you Chutki, right?"

After thinking few minutes with finger between her teeth and observing Aman and then getting a nod from smiling Arnav she too nodded her head.

"But where Chutki will stay? There is no other guest room...!!!" suddenly Nani raised the question breaking their talks

"Do you have only one guest room, in this biiiiig mansion?" Khushi was shocked to know this

"No... we have more. But only two are comfortable to live. As remaining rooms are closed for long time, it will take time to clean them. One we already gave to aunty and uncle and then other one is..." Arnav stopped saying looking at Anjali's face

Smiling at him, she continued "Your jijaji staying" Khushi looked surprised at Arnav and then Anjali "I will explain things later Chutki" said Arnav gesturing her not now

"Then, can I stay in your room?" Khushi asked Anjali taking the chance

"Yes, that's better" said everyone

With that, Khushi comfortably settled in Anjali's room, making things much difficult to Shyam Manohar Jha

************************************

Everybody settled in the hall, after having their dinner. Khushi sat on the couch having Anjali, Nani both the sides holding her shoulders and Arnav is in front of her holding her hands. Aran sat beside Shashi where Ratna sat with Garima. Aman looked at everyone and felt little left out. Not want to disturb the reunion of friends; he decided to leave from there. He stood up and started to walk towards Arnav's room, but was stopped by Khushi's voice

"I think you are angry on me; that's why you are leaving from here. I'm sorry for shouting on you this evening. I'm sorry Aman sab. I know you are so close and important to Chote Malik and all, I'm sorry for shouting on you" said Khushi

Aman turned back and sees the innocent eyes looking at him. He looked at everyone and shook his head smiling as if saying that he didn't mind

"So you forgave me?" asked Khushi excitedly

"Yes" said Aman smiling

"Then where is my chocolate?" she demanded keeping her palm in front

Aman looked at both Anjali and Arnav who are looking at Khushi amusingly while smiling.

"One minute..." Aman is about to go to kitchen to bring chocolate, he heard Garima saying

"No beta... don't bring..."

"Amma..." pouted Khushi

"It's okay Garima let her eat" Nani was overwhelmed, she is ready to give anything which Khushi asked

"No Ma Ji... Chutki can't have sweets, she is diabetic" Garima said sadly making everyone gasp loudly and look at Khushi, irritating her more

"That doesn't mean I will die with one chocolate Amma" said frustrated Khushi.

"Choti..., Chutki..." shouted everyone.

"I don't want to hear this again. Do you understand? Just listen whatever aunty says, got that?" Arnav warned Khushi in low angry voice.

"But I want chocolate. It's really long time I ate. Please Chote malik..." she pleaded

"Here... eat this" Aman gave the chocolate

"Aman...??"

"Don't worry Arnav... one chocolate won't do anything. She will be fine. She is healthy, nothing wrong will happen. You can trust me in this. I'm sure, she is taking her medicine on time, right Chutki?" Khushi nodded her head vigorously in agreement making Aman smile "Good, if she is taking her medicines regularly, then nothing will happen. She will be fine. Don't worry Arnav, relax..." he patted Arnav's shoulder

Khushi looked at Arnav and chocolate then gave that chocolate to Arnav. She went to the couch and sat between Nani and Di. Everyone felt bad for her as they all very well knew how much she loves sweets.

"Fine... here take this and eat. Don't make that face again" Arnav gave the chocolate to Khushi for which she smiled brightly

"My Choti sankadevi... you didn't even change a bit" Arnav smiled and hit his forehead with hers making everyone laugh.

All sat there for few more hours talking. They kept their talks up to something light. As everyone of Raizada-s guessed that Gupta-s might had a horrible life, they took care of not to talk about that for now. As Aman and Arnav guessed about Khushi working for Dhruv, they never allowed anyone to talk about Khushi's work or Gupta-s way of income. Everything can wait till morning. Aman thought there may be more shocking news for them. Aran, when he looked at his sons, he guessed something is wrong. Though every Raizada talking with others, but one question – what happened to Gupta-s that night and after? – kept eating their minds.

"It's too late, we have to take rest. Dad; Uncle, Aunty and Choti needs rest. Let them rest; we will talk tomorrow about everything" said Arnav

Nodding their heads everyone agree with Arnav. Arnav and Aman helped Shashi to lie on the bed, they left from there saying good night and asking to call them if they need anything. Khushi bid good night to her parents and left with Anjali following Arnav and Aman. Anjali hugged Khushi sideways; tears are rolling from her eyes continuously.

"I missed you so much Chutki. I missed you a lot"

"Don't worry Di malkin... I came now, right? Now I won't go anywhere. You relax... I won't let anything happen to you. You are safe now..." said Khushi surprising Anjali and relaxing Arnav and Aman.

"Why did you say that?"

"Nothing... I'm just worried about you. As I already saw about the groom, bade Malik and Chote Malik ma chosen for you long back, I'm not sure about this Shyam Manohar whatever either. I want to know about him. If I found him bad or fraud or cheat, then I won't leave him. I can't allow anyone to harm you or others of this family" said Khushi little serious

"Why do you like us this much Choti?" asked Arnav

"Why do you like us this much Chote Malik?" Khushi returned same question to him with a small smile on her lips

"Because, you all are very nice people" said Anjali

"Really? Then what do you think that why I like you all?"

Understanding her meaning, the trio – Anjali, Aman and Arnav smiled at her.

"Okay, it's late. I badly need to sleep. Di malkin, where is your room? Come; let's go... otherwise, I will sleep here, by standing itself" pouted Khushi.

"Okay fine... let's go" Anjali led Khushi towards her room wishing her brothers good night

"Good Night Chote Malik, good night Aman sab" Khushi wished both

"Good night Choti..." both said

"Opss... sorry... good night Chutki" corrected Aman seeing Khushi's expression.

Smiling at both of them, Khushi followed Anjali towards her room to have a much needed sleep.

Arnav looked at Khushi and Anjali's retreating figures with affection, moved to his room with a content smile and 'My complete family is with me' thought.

...to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
26.3K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...
348K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
166K 5K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...