...Yours Truly (Completed)

By SriSsv

Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the pl... More

YT Part 1
YT Part 2
YT Part 3
YT Part 4
YT Part 6
YT Part 7
YT Part 8
YT Part 9
YT Part 10
YT Part 11
YT Part 12
YT Part 13
YT Part 14
YT Part 15
YT Part 16
YT Part 17
YT Part 18

YT Part 5

10.1K 473 40
By SriSsv

So... here is what Arnav and others made shocked and surprised

Part 5:

Inside is completely a mess. There was a lady and man tied to the chairs. The lady is pleading the people to leave her while tears wetting her cheeks. The man sat in the chair doing nothing. He is not even moving his hands to try to get off the ties. He is shedding tears silently. On the other side of the room, a girl is running around the hall trying to escape from the men who are trying to catch her. She even has wooden stick in her hand to attack the men who would reach her to catch.

"Don't dare to come near me... You all know about me and I will dare to do anything. I don't have any fear about anyone. Don't try to mess with me. I don't think much before acting or breaking your parts"

"Bas bahut ho gaya... if you don't surrender to us, then, think that your Chote Malik and his parents are dead"

That's all enough for her to lost her control. She jumped on the couch then stood on floor

"What did you say? What did you say? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???" she pounced on the men beating them with the wooden stick and throwing the punches with her hands and kicking them with her legs. In few minutes, all the men lied on the floor in fetal positions holding themselves, crying in pain.

"I told you to not to mess with me. You all well know about my reaction, when I hear all the rubbish you say. You very well know about my reaction when you try to harm my people. Still, you did rather say to infuriate me? You used your words to test my patience, to test my anger, to test my control, right? But you will never guess my reaction. Don't dare to mess with me. I'm taking my parents with me, go and inform your damn boss about this. And yeah... tell him... tell him that... I WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE...and I mean it ANYONE NEAR CHOTE MALIK. If you want to hurt him, remember, you have to cross ME... so, don't dare..." she said gritting her teeth and left to other side where her parents held.

All the people at the door including Arnav, the Police commissioner, Pratap and his men – stood at the door in shock. They never expected a tiny petite girl can be a tigress. Aman, – who came when men threatening Khushi about Chote Malik and her parents – stood at the door seeing the girl who commanded him yesterday.

"I'm lucky enough that I moved inside when she commanded me. Otherwise what would have happened to me, only god knows" muttered Aman in Arnav's ear.

Commissioner is the first person to come into action. He asked his constables to take the men on the floor into control. He slowly went to Khushi and called her

"Beta..."

Khushi turned back and stood shocked to see the police.

"Yes, sir..."

"Beta... we got a complaint against these persons and we had a search warrant. After seeing the situation we need some answers. You have to help us"

"Sure sir..., Ask me what do you want to know. I will answer you honestly" she smiled lightly. There is no fear in her eyes; there is confidence in her eyes

"Who are they?" he asked looking at Garima and Shashi

"My parents, Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta"

"What's wrong with your father? And what's happening here?"

"My Bau Ji was paralyzed when he had accident years back"

"I'm sorry about that, but what's happening here? Who are those men? Why are they trying to attack you? And why did they tie your parents?"

"They want to get hold of me, because I leaked their boss's intentions to hurt someone, who are so close and important to my family. They tied my parents to make me weak. But they failed..."

"Who is that someone?"

"What made you think that I will tell that person's name?" she is stubborn.

"Arnav Singh Raizada?" came a voice from the door

Seeing the person before her, her eyes widen in pure shock and surprise. She felt immense happiness in her heart to see... to see the person whom she loves from bottom of her heart.

"Chote Malik....!!!" Whispered Khushi and rushed to Arnav and hugged him tightly. Breaking the hug Khushi looked at Arnav "Aap teekh toh hain na? Kuch nahi hua na? How are others? Oh God... I was so worried about you" she again hugged Arnav. But feeling no response and moment from his side, she looked at him. Seeing blank expression in his face Khushi stepped back and bent her head "Mmmmaaf keejiyega, MMalik. I'm Khushi Gupta your employee Shashi Gupta's daughter. Bade Malik I mean your father knows us well" then turned to her parents "Amma, Bau Ji... look here... Chote Malik has come..." she showed her hand towards Arnav who stood there with a layer of wetness in his eyes.

Arnav didn't prepare to feel Khushi's sudden hug or to response to it. He is shocked to see her stepping back. He looked at her parents in a shock. He is shocked seeing their condition. He is shocked seeing Shashi alive. He slowly came forward to confirm what rather whom he is seeing

"Garima aunty? Shashi uncle?" he whispered

"Chote..." Garima has tears in her eyes. Arnav nodded his head and hugged Garima tightly.

"Shashi uncle!!" he hugged Shashi

"Arnav... we will take things from now on. Do you want to take them with you or do you want us to give shelter to them?"

"No problem sir, I will take care of my parents. Thanks for your concern. After talking with Chote Malik we will leave to our house" said Khushi

The Commissioner looked at shocked Arnav and left nodding his head to Khushi

"Chote Malik, you need to go from here. If media gets any hint then it will not be good for you" said Khushi "I will take Amma Bau Ji from here. You please leave from here. It's not good to stay here"

"Choti..." Arnav whispered looking at Khushi. His eyes are moistened. He is not hearing anything she is saying. He knew, he has to confirm her, confirm her that he is still HER Chote Malik

Hearing him calling her most dearly like before, Khushi ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Chote Malik..."

"Choti..." this time Arnav hugged Khushi back, tightly, not letting her to move.

Both looked at each other. Arnav caressed her face registering her grown up features.

"Badi ho gayi ho..." Arnav said looking lovingly at his Choti's eyes

"Yeah... you also become large" Khushi said in English

Both Aman and Arnav laughed heartily

"It's not large Choti... it's grown up" said Aman smiling at her

Khushi looked at him deeply making Arnav understand about her thoughts

"You still feel that?"

"Haa... Aap jante hai..."

"But Choti..." Aman tried to ask something. Arnav had to hold her tight to stop her from bashing Aman "No... Choti... I said no... he doesn't have any idea about that. I will tell him. Just stop..." seeing his face Khushi nodded her head in yes but still giving I-will-not-leave-you look to Aman.

Not knowing what is happening with these friends Aman said "Wooo Bhai... if your reunion finished, we need to move...come on... Choti... you have to come with us, with your parents... okay?" disturbed Aman

"STOP CALLING ME THAT..." Khushi almost pounced on Aman shouting making Aman jump in his place

"What? What's wrong with that?"

Arnav again held Khushi tightly from her waist "Stop it Aman... Don't call her that... she doesn't like anyone calling her Choti other than me. So stop doing that" said Arnav hurriedly

"Oh... okay... sorry... I don't know that... I promise I won't do that again, okay? I want to live more time, I won't take any risk after seeing her karate kicks to them. Fine we really should leave now Arnav... this won't be good if we stay here more time. Commissioner Uncle also wants us to leave, Shall we?" asked Aman looking at Khushi too

She looked at Arnav and then her parents and then Arnav

"We are leaving to my house now, and that's final. I don't want any arguments on this, umm? Okay?" he asked looking into Khushi's face.

"But... bade Malik and Chote Malik Ma?" Arnav chuckled about her mentioning his parents

"You still didn't change calling them that?"

"I will never" she said in no nonsense tone keeping her chin high, making Arnav hug her tightly.

Arnav looked towards Shashi "Shall we leave now? Are you okay coming to our house with me?"

"Ha beta... we will be happy to see bade Malik and Malkin after a long time" said Garima

After that they left from there. Both Aman and Arnav made Shashi sit in the car passenger seat comfortably. Arnav sat in back seat along with Garima and Khushi in the middle of them. After everybody settled, Aman drove them towards 'Shantivan'

**********************************

"I will check who is on the door... I hope it's Chote and Aman... Chote left in the morning without any word. I'm worried about him and Aman also not answering my calls" said Ratna to Nani before opening the door after hearing the doorbell

Nani nodded her head hoping everything to become alright.

Ratna opened the door and stood rooted at her place to see the beautiful girl before her eyes. Ratna felt her heart skipped a beat by seeing the innocence in her eyes

"Chutki!!??" whispered Ratna. There is a hope, there is a surprise, there is a shock, there is a doubt, there is a fear and there is happiness in Ratna's eyes, voice and heart. She looked at his son, who is standing beside them. He nodded his head with a smile.

"Chote Malik Ma" said Khushi

Both hugged each other tightly and cried their hearts out. Not seeing Ratna coming back and hearing some sounds from the door, both Aran and Nani came to the door to check what's happening. They were surprised to see Ratna hugging a girl and crying her heart out

"Ratna! What's wrong? Who is this girl and why are you both crying?"

Ratna and Khushi broke the hug and turned towards them. Khushi went to Aran touched his feet and went to Nani and touched her feet to take blessings. Though they both blessed her, but couldn't understand who she is.

"Pehchana nahi mujhe?" asked Khushi. Giving some pause she again said "Nani Malkin?"

Both Aran and Nani looked at Khushi with doubtful wide eyes. Khushi gave her heart warming smile with a bright look in her eyes – that's it... Now they knew who this girl is

"Chutki!!!" Both Nani and Aran almost shouted

Khushi hugged Nani and Aran petted her head.

"Look here too... someone is here too..." said Aman in joyful voice from the door

Everyone looked at the door and saw both Garima and Shashi. They shocked to see them after long years.

"Garima..." Ratna rushed to her and hugged her tightly. Even though they are employer and employee, they shared a beautiful friendship between them. Raizada-s never treated Gupta-s as their employees. They always treated them as family members. They don't know what made them to treat like that. After whatever happened with them years back and whatever these Gupta-s did, they will/can never, treat them as a mere employees. They know they are their saviors. Aran hugged Shashi kneeling before him.

"Dad... we can talk later. First let them eat something. I called doctor; he will come here to check aunty and uncle. I found them really in a bad condition. They need some rest dad" Arnav said to his family

"HP... HP... I want the guest room next to Nani's to be ready in just 5 minutes. I don't want any excuses. Do you understand that?" commanded Arnav.

"Ji... Arnav baba" HP and OP rushed to the guest room.

Before turning to his family and say anything he heard a small giggle sound from his behind. He looked at his Choti giggling seeing HP and OP running towards the guest room. Feeling content, he went to Khushi and side hugged her.

"Dad... she will stay in the guest room in the first floor"

"But that is not vacant as..." Ratna stopped in between by Khushi's question

"Ahh... Where is Di Malkin? Asked Khushi suddenly with sudden worry in her face.

...to be continued

So.... What do you think about this Khushi? Okay? Different? Liked? No? Let me know...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
26.3K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...
271K 12.9K 41
A story based on the characters of Indian TV series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not related to the series, so can be read as an independent story too...
241K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.