Caliginous (Styles Brothers +...

Por ThickThighsJimin

Caliginous was the word to describe the Styles' twins. They were misty and dark just like the words definitio... Más

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 27

5.6K 223 112
Por ThickThighsJimin

So this chapter was written mostly about how gosh darn hot it is here in Pennsylvania at the moment as well as getting down to business. The next chapter is going to be wild and smutty so yeah get ready for that. As long as it stays this hot over the course of this week you'll be getting many more updates like this! Nothing else to do in this heat, plus I've lost my Netflix remote so no distractions at the moment! Anyways enough of my blabbing! Here's this chapter and I hope you guys like it! Let me know what y'all think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 27

It's been a few days since the men had their first sexual encounter with Louis and the two eldest of the brothers had finally made up with each other. Since then the two males acted as if they had never been mad at one another in the first place, which was rather odd in Louis' opinion but he wasn't going to complain about it.

It was a rather hot day, one of those days that the air conditioner just doesn't seem to be able to keep up with the endless amount of heat. Louis was lounging around the house in just a pair of light pink panties, feeling as if his body was on fire with the heat. He was one of the only ones up so far, besides Harry who had left a while ago for his morning jog across the island. He asked Louis to go with him, but the boy declined. You wouldn't catch him dead out in that heat.

While the boy was watching an Adam Sandler movie that he had found on Netflix, the other two of the brothers decided to finally make their appearance. "Jesus, Lou. Are you trying to make us fuck you?" Alex asks as he takes in the boy's mostly naked body spread out on the couch.

"No," the boy whines, annoyed that the man would even think that at a time like this. "It's too hot!"

Marcel let's out a laugh at the boy's distress. "Why don't we go for a swim, it's the perfect way to stay cooled down in this heat," the male suggests.

"But I still don't know how to swim," Louis points out in annoyance to the other men, hating how he never learned how to swim as a child.

"You can always ride on my back, " Alex says as he sends the boy a suggestive smile and raise of his eyebrows.

Louis only rolls his eyes at the man's obvious attempt at flirting with him. "We'll try and teach you in the giant pool out front instead this time," Marcel tells the boy with a smile. "It's only four feet deep so you'll be able to stand up in it and be above the water."

Louis thinks about the male's words for a second before nodding in agreement. "Alright, I guess I can try," he tells the man, knowing that it was definitely better than staying inside and sweating his bum off all day. "On one condition though," Louis suddenly says, making Marcel turn to raise eyebrow at the boy.

"What's your condition?" Alex asks, curious to know what type of condition the boy has for them.

"Well I have two actually," Louis says as he sends the two of them a small smile. "The first is that I get to pick out my own swimsuit this time," he says, sending the two brothers a small look that let's them know he wasn't wearing some skimpy piece of fabric this time.

"Okay, done," Marcel says, ready to hear the boy's second condition.

"The second condition is the Oli will be coming out as well and you guys are going to be nice to him," Louis tells the two of them sending them both a small glare.

Marcel lets out a sigh at the male's words. He was definitely willing to try to get along with Louis' monkey, but he knew that Harry wasn't going to be too fond about that decision. "Okay, I will try, Angel," Marcel promises the boy with a small smile.

Alex let's out a sigh when Marcel turns to look at him for an answer. He really did hate that monkey, but he knew that he had to try to be nice to the damn thing if he wanted Louis to continue seeing him as an equal to his brothers. "I'll try too," he tells the boy, even though he was a little unsure about the situation.

"Okay, then lets go get into our swimsuits," Louis tells the three of them cheerfully. Turning off the television with the remote before making his way up the stairs and towards the bedroom. The two brothers were following behind him closely.

Louis makes his way into the huge walk-in closet and towards the side of the closet that held all of his clothes. Searching through the large swimsuit variety that Marcel and Harry had gotten for him way before he was even brought to the island he tries to find one that would cover up the most skin. All of the items were two piece, the men apparently must have a kink for his stomach or something.

Louis finally finds one that has a bigger made bottom that would definitely cover both of his bum cheeks fully. It was a little more girly then he would have wished for, but it was better than the ones that didn't cover him completely. It was a dark blue color that was almost black with a floral pattern going up the sides of both the bottoms and the top. There was a criss cross on the top that went over the middle of the male's stomach. The material would only show a small portion of the skin on his tummy and Louis was grateful for that. He wasn't very happy with his body even if the three brothers seemed to think it was perfect.

Louis makes his way out of the closet and into the bathroom to change in private, even though the other two men have already seen him naked. He still liked his privacy when it came to this sort of stuff. Pulling off the pink panties he was wearing he pulls on the swimsuit he had picked out. It was much more comfortable then the last one he had worn. It was a much bigger material that fit much better around his bum and he was grateful for how well he was able to move in it.

"Lou! Are you ready?!" Harry's voice calls through the bathroom door, the man must have gotten back from his jog while he was busy changing.

"Yeah," Louis tells the male, moving towards the door to unlock and open the door, to reveal the curly haired male on the other side. Harry was shirtless, probably never having a shirt on in the first place with his jog. His body was glistening with the sweat from his run, he had a pair of swim trunks hung low on his hips and Louis couldn't help but to admire how amazing the male's body was.

"You like what you see?" Harry teases the boy with a raise of his eyebrows when he notices the boy staring at him.

"Hell yeah, daddy," Louis tells the male with a small wink, causing the man to let out a groan. Louis decides to be an even bigger tease as he moves past the man without another word, making his way across the hall to the bedroom where his pet monkey spends most of his time now that it's been finished. That's why he didn't seem to notice when the man started talking to the wall as if there was someone there as soon as Louis had walked away from him, arguing to someone who wasn't there.

The room was set up with gorgeous branches of trees splayed out and all sorts of ways for the monkey to swing from as he pleases. Louis had picked out a number of different toys for the monkey when they were in Tokyo the last time. They were a mixture of animal toys and baby toys. It was just whatever the monkey seemed to like when they were at the store. When the monkey sees it's owner at the doorway to his room he lets out a happy little squeals as he swings his way towards the male. "Hello, Oli," Louis greets the monkey with a bright smile, welcoming the small creature into his arms.

"You're not bringing the monkey with us, are you?" Harry asks with a groan when he sees the monkey in the boy's arms. He really did hate the damn thing and that evil voice in his head that has slowly made it's way back into his brain tries to tell him that he should just kill the thing if he hated it so much. "I can't do that," Harry whispers to the voice trying not to draw attention to himself.

Louis stares at the man with an odd look as he sees him whisper something to himself. The man has been acting weird since last night and Louis was a little worried about him. "Are you alright, Harry?" Louis asks, concerned about the man.

Harry shakes his head, almost as if he was trying to shake the voice out of it. "Yeah, fine," he says simply before moving to disappear down the stairs, not even waiting for Louis.

Louis watches as the man left a concerned look spread across his face. He didn't know what was going on with Harry, but he was really hoping it wasn't what he thinks it is. "What's wrong, Lou?" Alex suddenly says, knocking the boy out of his worried thoughts.

Louis let's out a sigh as he gives the man a shaky smile. "I'm just worried about Harry is all," he tells the man with a shake of his head. "Maybe I'm wrong," he says, hoping for his own sake that he was.

Alex smiles hesitantly, not really knowing what to do to set the boy's thoughts at ease since he wasn't entirely sure on the matter himself. "Let's not worry about that right now," Alex says instead, holding his hand out for the boy in front of him to take. "Let's just go have fun."

Louis allows a genuine smile to spread across his face. "Yeah, let's do it," he agrees with the male taking the man's hand into his own as he puts Oli onto one of his shoulders.

The two of them make their way down the stairs and to the front door of the beach house. The younger of the two siblings were already in the pool, having a water fight. Marcel was complaining to the older male about him getting water on his glasses. Harry only let's out a laugh as he splashes water at the man's face again. "Harry stop being mean to Marcy!" Louis shouts as he takes in the scene before him, scowling the older of the two men.

Harry stops what he's doing to stare up at the boy who was standing beside the pool with his older brother, a conflicted look spreading across his face as he turns to stare at the empty pool behind him. Quickly whispering to the empty water with an annoyed look. Louis turns to give Alex a look from beside him and all the man could do was nod, seeing exactly what Louis was seeing. "Why don't we get into the water?" Alex asks, hoping that they would be able to enjoy their day without having anything too disastrous happening.

Louis nods moving towards the stairs that lead down into the chlorinated water of the giant swimming pool. Stepping his foot into the cold water of the pool, Louis let's out a sigh at the feeling. The water felt amazing with the heat and humidity. Louis makes his way down the rest of the stairs stepping onto the bottom of the pool cautiously, a little nervous that he would slip and drown himself in the four foot deep water. Oli had a tight grip on his owners shoulder, staring down at the water with a cautious glance. "This water feels amazing!" Louis exclaims loving the way the cold water cooled down his sweaty body.

Alex smiles at the boy as he decides to abandon the stares to jump right in. "Cannonball!" The male shouts jumping in between his two younger brothers making water splash onto both of them. When the man comes up from below the water he has a satisfied smirk spread across his face as he stares at his brothers.

Louis rolls his eyes at the man as he walks his way to the edge of the pool, feeling safer with having a hold on the side. "Let me teach you how to swim, Lou!" Harry says excitedly and Louis let's out a sigh as he places Oli on the edge of the pool.

"Let's get this over with," Louis sighs out, not really ready for this whole swimming lesson to go down.

Twenty minutes later and Louis was actually swimming, not very good, but he was still swimming nonetheless. The boy felt much safer in the pool since he could just stand up if he didn't feel very comfortable with his swimming abilities so there was no way he could drown. "See it isn't that hard, now is it?" Marcel asks the male teasingly as he watches the male float on his back with his legs spread out in front of him.

The triplets were all wonderful swimmers and Louis was actually quite jealous about the men's swimming abilities. "This water feels great, I never want to get out," Louis says with a sigh as he kicks his feet, moving towards the edge of the pool.

Before he can get a grip on the edge he's being picked up and thrown over a shoulder causing him to let out a loud squeal. Noticing that the man who held him was Alex noticing the palm tree swim trunks that the man was wearing. "Put me down, Alex!" Louis shouts with a giggle, patting at the man's back.

"Oh, you want me to put you down?" Alex asks mischievously as he moves the boy so that he's holding him bridal style. He holds the boy high up over the water and pretends like he's about to drop him into the water. Louis freaks out as he reaches for the man's neck.

"No did I say put me down?" Louis asks as he lets out a nervous laugh. "I meant hold me."

Alex just smiles down at the boy. "Do you want to take me up on my offer of riding on my back yet?" He asks the boy, setting the boy back into the water on his own two feet.

Louis thinks about it for a second and decides that it would be kind of fun to be able to ride on the man's back. "Okay," Louis says, agreeing to the man's idea.

Alex helps Louis climb onto his back and get a good grip around his neck before he starts to swim through the pool. Louis let's out a giggle as the man races through the pool with him on his back. Alex was a fast swimmer and the extra weight on his back didn't seem to do anything to slow him down as he sped through the pool. "You're so fast!" Louis squeals, loving the butterflies that the ride was making flutter through his tummy.

Harry stares jealously as Louis giggled as his older brother gave him a ride around the pool on his back. "Why don't you do something about it, Harry?" the voice asks the man in a sinister way and Harry grits his teeth as he tries to push away the voice. "Come on, you know you want to," the voice urges him.

Harry couldn't fight it anymore, he had to do what the voice told him. Before anyone can realize what's going on Harry is on the other side of the pool pulling Louis off of the other male's back, setting the boy safely onto his feet in the pool before he sends a punch towards his older brother's face. "What the fuck, Harry?" Alex asks the man angrily as he help his nose where his brother punched him.

"You're a dick!" Harry growls at the man as he moves forward to punch the man again. This time Alex was ready for it and caught the man's fist mid-air.

"Harry!" Louis shouts at the man in a panic, not understand what got into the man so quickly. "What are you doing?" He asks the male, hoping to break him out of whatever trance was in.

It seems to help a bit considering that the man turned to stare at the boy instead of his older brother. The look of horror on the boy's face was enough to knock him out of the trance that the voice inside his head had put him into. "Louis," the man says, looking down at his hands disappointed in what he had just done.

Before Louis could say anything else to the man he was pulling himself out of the pull and taking off in a brisk run behind the house. "Harry!" Louis calls after the man but he was already gone. Louis let's out a sigh as he pushes himself up onto the edge of the pool to sit with his feet still in the water.

"He'll be alright," Marcel reassures the boy as he comes to take a seat next to the boy.

Louis shakes his head, he just felt like a failure. He was certain now that his suspicions were true. Harry was seeing Edward again. Everything he had tried to do to get him to take his medicine wasn't enough. The voice of his dead brother was still more important then him. Tears came to the boy's eyes as he thinks about that. "I failed him, not only as his therapist but as his boyfriend as well," he tells the man beside him, his voice cracking as he brushes away his fallen tears.

Marcel let's out a sigh as he reaches his arms out to bring the boy into his arms. "You didn't fail anyone, Angel," Marcel reassures the boy, brushing through the boy's wet hair trying to soothe him with the soft touch.

"But he didn't start taking his medicine again, Marcy!" Louis says to the man. "He wasn't taking it this whole time and now he's seeing Edward again! His dead brother is more important then me!" Louis shouts, feeling like shit as he voiced the thoughts to the other man.

"Shhh," Marcel says, trying to soothe the boy on his lap. "It's alright, baby."

With Louis crying into his chest Marcel sends his older brother a look and Alex only nods at it, knowing exactly what the other man was thinking. "I think it's time the four of us to take a trip," Alex says, letting a small smile come to his lips as he rubs the bruise that was starting to form on his nose.

Louis moves his head from Marcel's chest to look up at the man with a confused glance. "What do you mean by a trip?" Louis asks as he brushes the tears off of his face.

Alex only smiles at the boy, moving his gaze to look at his younger brother for an explanation. "A trip to the family manor to see someone that I thought to be dead, our brother, Edward Styles," Marcel explains to the boy with a serious expression on his face.

Louis only stares up at the two men with a skeptical expression. He wasn't sure as to what to believe anymore with the Styles siblings, but he did know one thing. If Edward was still alive that was going to be the thing that would get Harry to start taking his medicine again. "Okay, let's go on a trip," Louis says, letting out a small sigh, knowing that convincing Harry to leave here was going to take a lot of effort.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.9K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
80K 1.5K 38
Louis an omega was walking home when a random alpha tried to take advantage of him; luckily Harry, Edward, and Marcel show up to save him. Little did...
397K 15.5K 85
When Des Styles runs out of time to pay Louis back for his supply drugs, Louis is furious. So instead of going after Des, he goes after something, or...
28K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...