Not Giving up: a Divergent fa...

By nicole080712

The whole gang are in high school they experience things that any other teenagers experiences through life. More

Not Giving up: a Divergent fanfiction
First day
Chapter 2:Christina
Chapter 3: Tris
Chapter 4: Four
Chapter 5: Four
chapter 6: Tris
chapter 7: Tris
chapter 8: Tris
Chapter 9: Tris
Chapter 10 :Four
chapter:11: Four
author note
chapter 12: Four
Chapter 13: Tris
chapter 14: Lyndsay
chapter 15: Tris
Chapter 16:Four
Chapter 17:Lyndsay
author note 2
Chapter 18: Tris
Chapter: 20 Tris
Chapter 21:Marlene
Chapter 22: Christina.
Chapter 23: Tris
Chapter 24: Tris
Chapter 25: S.C.U.T.L
Chapter 26: Tris
Chapter 27: Four
Chapter 28: Tris
chapter 29:Tris.
Chapter 30: Tris

Chapter 19: Lyndsay

1K 30 5
By nicole080712

6 weeks later.

Me and Tobias have been staying with Tris every since what happened with our mom and dad. Our dad is dead and our mom is still in the hospital. They say she is doing fine but show no signs of her waking up anytime soon.

I walk down stairs and the smell of bacon hits my nose. I smile and run in the kitchen.

"Someone's happy." Tris says laughing

"It's bacon I mean who wouldn't be happy." I say watching her start to cook sausage. I gasp.

"YOU HAVE SYURP RIGHT?" I yell. Tris walks over to the cabinet and takes out a bottle of syrup.

"This what you want?" She ask with a smile on her face holding it up.

"Yassss." I say she slides in on the table but someone grabs it before I can get to me.

"Lyndsay." I look up and see my brother standing there with a stern look on his face.

"You know you can't drown you bacon and stuff in syrup right. That's too much sugar and I can't come to you school if you get in trouble." I cross my arms and roll my eyes.

"Fine. But I am putting syrup on my bacon whether you like it or not." I say. He puts it back on the table and rolls his eyes. He walks over to Tris and kisses her. She continues cooking. When she's done she sets it all on the table and we eat. When we are done Tris goes to get ready for school. When she's done we leave the house and they drop me off at school. I get out and see my best friend Maci. Aside from my mother I tell her everything when my mom wasn't around to talk.

"Hey how have you been?" She ask.

"Good I guess. I've been staying with my brother's girlfriend." I say "She's amazing. And she really makes my brother happy and I'm happy that's he's happy."

"Good. Now I have something to tell you. It concerns you." She says with a big smile.

"What?"

“People are saying that Javier likes you." My eyes go big. Is she for real I have liked him since the 4th grade. I'm now in the 7th grade.  I continue talking to Maci when Javier taps me on the shoulder. 

"Hey can I talk to you?"

"yea sure. “I say with a huge smile on my face.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" he ask scratching the back of his neck. 

"Yes I would love to." I say blushing

"you know my brother does that same thing when he's nervous. Were you nervous to ask me out?" I ask teasing him.

"That you would say no. umm yea." he says. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

" No need to be." I say. He smiles at me. The bell rings signaling for us to go to class. Hand in hand Javier and I walk together.

-----Tris pov. -----

(switched her 2ndand 4th.)

The bell just rung for second.  I have music second with all my friends except Tobias. I make my way to class with Christina until i get pushed into the lockers.

"Hey there Trissy." says Colten. He looks pissed. At what I don't know and I don't care. 

"What do you want col-" being cut off by a pair of lips. Colten’s lips. I squeeze my hands into fist. I bring one up and punch him square in the jaw.

“I could have sworn I told you before don't ever fuckin touch my again." I say wiping my lips.  I turn and continue walking to class now pissed. Once I get to class I take my seat next to Uriah. 

"TRISSS!" he yelled excitedly. I ignore him and just sit there.

"Trisssssssss." Uriah says again but I continue to ignore him.

"Someone else's turn." he huffs then crosses his arms. Christina just looks at me. The rest of the group does the same. Zeke began to say something but Christina holds up a finger.

"Ah ah ah. Don’t talk. Look at her facial expression. She’s obviously pissed." she says. Zeke shuts up and talks to Shauna and Uriah. Mrs. McCormick walks in the room and sets her stuff down.

"Okay class today I'm going to let you write your own song. You will turn them in at the end of class and sing them tomorrow. Get started." she says.

I get my notebook out full of songs that I've already written. And start writing a new one. A minute before the bell rings I'm done and turn it in and go back to my desk and the bell rings and I head to gym. Once I get there I go change in my gym shorts and t-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and walk out and sit on the bleachers. Tobias comes out not to long after I did and sits down next to me and Christina does the same then Zeke and Uriah comes and sits in front of me. I look at all of them and once again Zeke is about to say something. 

"Ah ah." Christina says placing a hand on Zeke mouth. 

"What are you-" she smacks Uriah in the mouth.

"Shhh child." she says.

"Chris what's going on?" Tobias ask.

"CHILDREN HUSH NOW. YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR HER TO SPEAK!" she yells. Everyone looks at us and the boys stops talking. After a while I can't hold my anger in.

"Here it comess." she says in a sing song voice and a big smile on her face.

"THAT STUPID SON OF A BITCH!" I yell. Christina rubs my back.

"Yes let it out. Let it out. If you feel like punching something you have three punching bags right here." she says gesturing to the guys sitting around me. I look at her.

"Fine 2." she says

"UGGH IM GOING TO FUCK HIM UP."

"Mother fucker wanna push me in the lockers and kiss me. Ha. No. We done BITCH.  FUCKIN. DONE."I say mumbling the beginning.

"I'm going to go to my car." I say. I get up and walk to my car. When I get there Colten and Aubrey are standing by it.

"What the fuck you want?" I ask even more pissed than I was.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to tell you to stay away from my fuckin boyfriend. That's all."

"Oh trust me I don't want him. You can have fun being fucked over. Or cheated on. Oh by the way. You might want to be tested he might have aids or any other diseases from all the girls he's been with for the past 2 fuckin years." I say with and innocent smile. They leave and I get in my car and blare some music from my phone till I calm down.  I hear the bell ring and start my car and head to Zaxbys.  I get a salad for me and everyone else a chicken sandwich. I 

text Christina

Tris- Hey tell everyone not to eat school lunch I'm bringing them zaxbys.

Christina- OMG REALLY. Okay

Tris- tell Four I'm taking his sister some too. And I'll be there when I leave from her school. 

Christina- he said okay. Well see ya when you get here.

Tris -kay. Bye.

then I text Lyndsay.

Tris-Hey I brought you Zaxbys come get it.

LYNDSAY - YAS THANKS I LOVE YOU. kayy

Tris- lol welcome.

I didn't get a text back instead there is a 13 year old at my car door with a smile on her face. I roll the window down and hand her food. 

"Thank you." She says and hugs me through the window and skip back into the school. I drive off and head back to school and eat lunch with my friends and boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.4K 131
Four and Tris fell in love and had four beautiful children, and three of them are about to make a fateful choice. their children have many obstacles...
10.9K 384 63
After Allegiant. ~WARNING~ If you have not read the Divergent series, do not read this book.
2.4M 46K 43
This is Divergent in modern times but the whole gang goes to high school. Four is the school's bad boy player that every girl loves. Him and Tris HAT...
193K 5.8K 32
Divergent Characters in everyday High School. (Sequel Published)